PDA

View Full Version : Something strange in my cabbage crops

lunerasilver
11-13-14, 01:19 PM
Yesterday I was about to harvest my cabbages, when I noticed something strange moving around and sniffing the plant. It was very small and looked a bit like a minature pig... Does anyone know what this is? Have you seen this creature before?!?!?

fluffybutter007
11-13-14, 01:25 PM
Haven't seen anything strange in my cabbage plants. Did you happen to get a picture?

...Maybe it was Thurston crawling through your cabbages after one too many root beers at the tavern. Lol jk ;)

zenobia42
11-13-14, 01:29 PM
VERY curious - if the lurker shows up again in your cabbage patch, please take a screenshot to share with us - I'd love to see him!

ghjvcucjb
11-13-14, 02:30 PM
There was a post on this about two years ago. On your farm house there is a weather vane (that's what we call them in the US). The weathervane is in the shape of a small pig that spins around. If your farm house is positioned correctly, it looks like a mini pig moving around in your plots.

zenobia42
11-13-14, 02:54 PM
There was a post on this about two years ago. On your farm house there is a weather vane (that's what we call them in the US). The weathervane is in the shape of a small pig that spins around. If your farm house is positioned correctly, it looks like a mini pig moving around in your plots.

lol - that's awesome. I want to rearrange my farm area to make that happen now!

meme1098
11-13-14, 03:39 PM
Haha....I never tap my farmhouse but just did and saw the itty bitty piggie.

ghjvcucjb
11-13-14, 04:23 PM
Most people don't even know it's there! I only know because of that old thread and the pics someone posted. You have to zoom all the way in and look closely. I think you have to place your plots above your farm house and always collect from it so the piggie keeps moving for others to notice. He sure is cute!

kooky panda
11-13-14, 07:20 PM
HAHA I remember that! I thought I had little piggies roaming my kingdom!