PDA

View Full Version : Problems with autumn goals!

chubilis
11-13-14, 09:27 AM
Hi there!

My sister is having a terrible problem. She has already contacted TL via email, but since she was afraid they wouldn't get the email, I'm writting here in her name.

Things are we didn't know anything about there being autumn goals. When the items to buy appeared on our versions (which was honey version), we thought it was an update, so she bought the tiles and the walls. Then tomorrow she saw the new version, downloaded it and it turned out it's a goal!!!

She already has all the tiles and walls, but it says 'BUY', not have, and she can't buy any more tiles or walls because she has them all. Now she can't pass the goals and she's afraid she'll run out of time while waiting for a reply from TL.

Can any moderator help her? Her bakery name is Pionono.

Thanks in advance and sorry if it's in the wrong subforum, but I didn't know what to do to help her T__T

nmishii
11-13-14, 09:36 AM
Often if you buy a different wallpaper or tile it will count. Try buying one, and if it counts, she can complete the goal that way. Otherwise, you will need to wait for support to help.

[S8] Regina
11-13-14, 03:45 PM
Hi there!

My sister is having a terrible problem. She has already contacted TL via email, but since she was afraid they wouldn't get the email, I'm writting here in her name.

Things are we didn't know anything about there being autumn goals. When the items to buy appeared on our versions (which was honey version), we thought it was an update, so she bought the tiles and the walls. Then tomorrow she saw the new version, downloaded it and it turned out it's a goal!!!

She already has all the tiles and walls, but it says 'BUY', not have, and she can't buy any more tiles or walls because she has them all. Now she can't pass the goals and she's afraid she'll run out of time while waiting for a reply from TL.

Can any moderator help her? Her bakery name is Pionono.

Thanks in advance and sorry if it's in the wrong subforum, but I didn't know what to do to help her T__T

You should now be able to buy any wallpapers and floor tiles to complete the tasks and move on to the quest!

chubilis
11-15-14, 01:11 PM
Sorry to both of you, I couldn't get online earlier but a big THANK YOU because, thanks to you two, my sister can now go on with the goals! We're super happy as we were very sad since Thanksgiving is one of our favorites (along with Halloween and Xmas, that is), so thanks again!! <333

[S8] Regina
11-17-14, 02:12 PM
Sorry to both of you, I couldn't get online earlier but a big THANK YOU because, thanks to you two, my sister can now go on with the goals! We're super happy as we were very sad since Thanksgiving is one of our favorites (along with Halloween and Xmas, that is), so thanks again!! <333

Glad things are working now!