PDA

View Full Version : Weird egg and a 20 hour timer..

xxxe
11-12-14, 04:47 PM
This is from my moms account but she got this egg with a 20 hour timer. We can't figure out what it is. Maybe a glitch?1666716667

xxxe
11-12-14, 04:47 PM
Sorry posted the picture twice.

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 04:48 PM
Isn't that the new thanksgibbon egg?

JeannesThinkin
11-12-14, 04:51 PM
It looks like it is the Thanksgibbon... But it's not breedable, right? What's the combo (Sneaks away to try it.)?

EviBrooklyn
11-12-14, 04:53 PM
This is from my moms account but she got this egg with a 20 hour timer. We can't figure out what it is. Maybe a glitch?1666716667

I think that's the egg of the tournament animal ( whatever it is called)

xxxe
11-12-14, 05:07 PM
Wow my mom got really lucky then because she didnt finish the tournament then. She bred him last night. She texted me in the middle of the night and was like I jut got a 20 hour timer and I can't find anything with that time. So I was searching the forums to no avail. Finally I just figured she was tired an it was really 21 hours. Now when she put the egg on the nest she texted me the egg picture so that's when I decided to come check with you guys. Wow. Must have been a glitch and she got her Gibbon guy without completing the tourney. I wonder if that's a first? Lol

[S8] Regina
11-12-14, 05:08 PM
We'll take a look at this, thanks!

EviBrooklyn
11-12-14, 05:10 PM
Wow my mom got really lucky then because she didnt finish the tournament then. She bred him last night. She texted me in the middle of the night and was like I jut got a 20 hour timer and I can't find anything with that time. So I was searching the forums to no avail. Finally I just figured she was tired an it was really 21 hours. Now when she put the egg on the nest she texted me the egg picture so that's when I decided to come check with you guys. Wow. Must have been a glitch and she got her Gibbon guy without completing the tourney. I wonder if that's a first? Lol

Let's hope they don't take it away from her bc that will be unfair
What did she breed?

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 05:12 PM
Actually, I just checked the thanksgibbon description in the store, and it does NOT say "not found through breeding" like the other tournament animals usually do. So yes, it may be possible to breed this! Of course now they may go and change that :\

zenobia42
11-12-14, 05:25 PM
Actually, I just checked the thanksgibbon description in the store, and it does NOT say "not found through breeding" like the other tournament animals usually do. So yes, it may be possible to breed this! Of course now they may go and change that :\

Oh that is an interesting find you made there! Maybe it is breedable and that's what she got!

Hawksmoor
11-12-14, 05:26 PM

I just installed the game update and it does now say "not found through breeding"
xxxe, I hope your mom gets to keep it :-(

zenobia42
11-12-14, 05:27 PM
That IS the thnksgibbon egg. Found the pic posted in the touney thread by someone who completed it:

Round 17 spruse mouse beaten by daredevil
Round 18 eagle beagle beaten by daredevil
Round 19 nightmare beaten by iciclaw
Round 20 twilight troll beaten by daredevil
Round 21 falconach beaten by shock fox
Round 22 emerald dragon beaten by nightmare
Round 23 hippogryph beaten by terradactyl
Round 24 Gold lion beaten by terradactyl
Round 25 crystal unicorn beaten by zapra
Round 26 sea horse beaten by thunderhawk
Round 27 yak o latern beaten by iciclaw
Round 28 emerald dragon beaten by elephantom
Round 29 skeletal dragon beaten by rainguin
Round 30 thanksgibbons beaten by frostfang

Here is the egg

Thought I'd move my post to the end to show you guys the egg :D

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 05:30 PM
I just installed the game update and it does now say "not available through breeding"

LOL maybe that's why the update. Maybe if you DON'T install it you could still breed it. But no... they should definitely let anyone who bred it already keep it.

zenobia42
11-12-14, 05:31 PM
I just installed the game update and it does now say "not available through breeding"

So.... It might be that it is possible for anyone who has NOT installed the update to breed the thanksgibbon???

I wish I hadn't updated!

Hawksmoor
11-12-14, 05:34 PM
So.... It might be that it is possible for anyone who has NOT installed the update to breed the thanksgibbon???

I wish I hadn't updated!

LOL! Not sure if it works that way ;-)

[S8] Regina
11-12-14, 05:34 PM
The creature got loose and we found him! The Thanksgibbon can only be won from the Tournament or purchased from the Market. We apologize for any confusion!

If you have questions about this matter, please email support@teamlava.com.