View Full Version : Ovens & gems taken away.

norcalheaven
11-12-14, 01:38 PM
I used gems to make 4 of the new Fall Fountains this morning and moments after doing so the game started processing and came back with all four back as boxes again. But the gems, coins & parts were still gone. Ouch!! Can anything be done for me? Thank you!

milliesshop27
11-12-14, 01:44 PM
I used gems to make 4 of the new Fall Fountains this morning and moments after doing so the game started processing and came back with all four back as boxes again. But the gems, coins & parts were still gone. Ouch!! Can anything be done for me? Thank you!

Same thing happening with me. Gems return but not money spent on drinks. Has happened 12 times now. Very frustrating.

[S8] Regina
11-12-14, 03:59 PM

Same thing happening with me. Gems return but not money spent on drinks. Has happened 12 times now. Very frustrating.

We recently investigated this issue and it should be resolved now. When the progress was reset, the Gems were returned, so you should not be missing any Gems.

If you have questions about your account regarding this matter, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

norcalheaven
11-12-14, 08:46 PM
Thank you so very much Regina, I truly appreciate it! You're the best