PDA

View Full Version : Where has everything gone?

grapefruit155
11-12-14, 01:19 PM
Overnight I have lost my vegetable shop ...no more cooking for me. my pantry has gone from 190 down to 170, my purchases are now down to 5 in every shop ( most were at 7 and 8). I have lost veggie juice and have to pay hugely for it again, 16 hours for butter!! I am not happy and will stop playing if these aren't restored. I can't play without vegetables anyway.

beebz28
11-12-14, 02:05 PM
I lost my butcher shop, general store, vegetable and fruit stores and all my levels are screwed up... My entire game gone haywire except or the hardware store. I'm wondering if they can fix this one, it's that bad!!

goldenwaves
11-12-14, 03:25 PM
I lost my butcher shop, general store, vegetable and fruit stores and all my levels are screwed up... My entire game gone haywire except or the hardware store. I'm wondering if they can fix this one, it's that bad!!

Same here. What the heck??!!! I am totally done with this game and the constant "changes" they keep making. I had upgraded ALL my shops and now they're back to their original shopping carts. My pantry was at 90 and now it's back down to 70. What is going on??? The cream now takes 30 minutes to shop and the bacon takes 20 minutes. ALL of the vegetable times have been extended beyond belief. They are insane if they think I'm going to wait 16 hour for mushrooms or 8 hours for onions. RIDICULOUS. I also lost the extra slots I purchased for my Street Market. This game was terrible to begin with and now it surely will fail if they don't plan to fix this and apologize to their users. I will no longer be playing. :mad:

madamruse
11-12-14, 06:41 PM
I'm with ya! It's so wrong that they downgrade things like slots and storage that some people used gems to upgrade! They're going lose a lot of players is they keep making changes like this! Shouldn't upgrades be some kind of improvement!

kooky panda
11-12-14, 07:13 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com .

Current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75073-All-of-my-building-upgrades-are-gone!)