PDA

View Full Version : Cheese?

finethings
11-12-14, 12:55 PM
I've been loading a train & wondering why the butter I'm making isn't loading... closer inspection reveals it may be cheese! Cheese isn't offered in my Dairy. Please get your graphic art team to change the image to NOT resemble butter. I won't buy hundreds of gems to send this load! It can go unfinished this time, but players shouldn't have to scrutinize pictures that closely to make selections.

ciarjen
11-12-14, 01:16 PM
I've been loading a train & wondering why the butter I'm making isn't loading... closer inspection reveals it may be cheese! Cheese isn't offered in my Dairy. Please get your graphic art team to change the image to NOT resemble butter. I won't buy hundreds of gems to send this load! It can go unfinished this time, but players shouldn't have to scrutinize pictures that closely to make selections.

Cheese should be offered in all dairies. It's the first item to craft. It is round, with holes in it and a wedge cut out.

Butter is a rectangle with slices of butter on a dish.

There is also a truffle butter too. Looks like butter but with sprinkles on top.

finethings
11-12-14, 05:01 PM
ok.. gotcha. truffle butter! my bad. thanks for clarification (oh, that's punny)
Guess this load's going unfinished. Next mission~ obtain truffle-rooting piggies :rolleyes:

Jnny2good
11-19-14, 06:21 PM
I asked TL to reverse the image of the truffle butter so it is clear at a glance which item is being requested. No movement yet. I think they like the confusion.

TinksThots
11-26-14, 06:36 AM
I can take two huge steps behind the eye chart line at the doctor's office and read three lines smaller than they think I should be able to, and I can barely tell those butters apart. :-/