PDA

View Full Version : Bakery resetting

jim23cash
11-12-14, 12:31 PM
Hi
Started the new goals, bought parts for an appliance, started to cook, game reset. Repeated multiple times. Shut down game, restarted iPad, tried again. Same problem. As soon as I get started making goal items, game resets to having no appliances built.
Thanks, Annie

dragonspearls
11-12-14, 12:34 PM
Wonder if this is related to ios getting the goals but not android? Maybe the game is resetting as they attempt to get the goals out to everyone. I'm on android but no goals yet. I've gotten 1 request for a Pilgrim Turkey from a neighbor so I guess she's on ios.

jim23cash
11-12-14, 12:38 PM
Wonder if this is related to ios getting the goals but not android? Maybe the game is resetting as they attempt to get the goals out to everyone. I'm on android but no goals yet. I've gotten 1 request for a Pilgrim Turkey from a neighbor so I guess she's on ios.

Oh, yeah, it let me send out the request for turkey parts, but won't let me build the appliances. I don't have any turkey parts yet, but I used gems to build one. Takes red leaf gears and turkey parts.

jim23cash
11-12-14, 01:39 PM
I restarted iPad again, and it seems to be working now. Got a lot of requests, a lot of accepted requests, started cooking, it didn't reset. Fingers crossed!

[S8] Regina
11-12-14, 03:13 PM
Hi
Started the new goals, bought parts for an appliance, started to cook, game reset. Repeated multiple times. Shut down game, restarted iPad, tried again. Same problem. As soon as I get started making goal items, game resets to having no appliances built.
Thanks, Annie

Sorry about that! We were aware of this matter and this should be resolved now. Please let us know if you experience any issues with this new quest line. Thank you!