PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Wreath a No-show!!

barbeegurlz
11-12-14, 06:14 AM
I bought a TG wreath but it won't appear on my shop wall or window even when there's no prior object there... Why not and can you please fix this?!

jewelfang
11-12-14, 11:23 AM
You can't put items over windows.
Check your wallpaper, on some it blends in a LOT, like the firy wallpaper and the Fall outdoor one.

I have 4 in my shop and they are all showing up perfectly. I hope you get it fixed in your shop!

JustKay
11-13-14, 12:19 AM
sometimes the image fails to download halfway but the game thinks it's done so it displays a blank instead. This applies to all instances in your store and stores u visit. Basically the game thinks the image of the wreath is a blank from now on. Do you get a yellow outline of wreath when you "select" the wall it's supposed to be on? I have had this happen several times when I have been on unstable connections. Right now my horn of plenty only displays in my store when it's in the wrong orientation :(

One test would be to put it on the other side of your store. This uses a different sprite which might have loaded correctly. For decorations this would be to rotate it. Visitors (or you visiting from a different game) to your store should still be able to see it if it loaded correctly on their game. If this is the problem, the only way to really "fix" this ... is to delete the data of the game that is stored on your device. The option to do this is usually in the device settings area, or the easiest way would be to delete the whole app and then re-download and install it, then login to your game again. In both cases, make sure you are on a stable connection because the game will have to re-download all the images again (hundreds of megs if you have a big store, high level and many established neighbours).

jojopeanut
11-13-14, 12:26 AM
Yea I just recently had to do a re install for a pixilation issue myself also try clearing your cache first.