PDA

View Full Version : All of my building upgrades are gone!

Dishcoteque
11-12-14, 05:34 AM
Every single upgrade I've done has been reset to some previous level. For example, I had my pantry up to 110, it's now at 90. I had six slots in the street market; I now have four. My fish market is gone. All my grocery carts have been knocked down by at least two. This took WEEKS of work, parts and waiting. Will this be corrected???

Edit: Please check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75285-Upcoming-Changes-for-Restaurant-Story-2!) for more information.

beebz28
11-12-14, 05:39 AM
I have the same issue... I lost four markets, my levels are screwed up, my pantry capacity has gone down, everything has gone haywire. This is a big bug & needs to be fixed pronto... i want all my stuff back PLEASE!!!

Dishcoteque
11-12-14, 06:00 AM
I was just reading another thread about the Fish Market. If it's been taken out of the game, shouldn't we get our parts back? I don't remember what it took to build it, but I remember collecting parts for days! I could have used them on something else. I feel sorry for anyone who spent money on that. Jeesh!

greyally
11-12-14, 07:00 AM
Same here. My Capacity and Street Market slots are all down to default, menus for appliances are all screwed up, prices are all different. Items I saved in the Pantry are all gone. Please fix it soon! It would be too much time and work to start all over again.

Kel5i
11-12-14, 08:42 AM
Because the items in my pantry has been lowered it's now full and I can't collect any supplies. That means that I can't cook anything because I'm out of supplies. I can't even upgrade the pantry because I can't collect items from the hardware store. Right now my game is stuck because of these changes. It took a long time to collect and pay for items for these upgrades and now they are taken away without compensation. This is ridiculous!! If they want to keep people playing this game they have to fix this issue!!

jan38888
11-12-14, 08:51 AM
I have the same problem happened to me this morning! All my upgrades on my shops and my pantry were back to square one as if I had never upgraded them before! I only want to play a game that allows me to advance and upgrade, even if it's slowly and gradually. Why would anyone want to play a game that allows you to upgrade slowly first and then invalidates all your upgrades later?

kooky panda
11-12-14, 09:21 AM
I will report this over.

Also try restarting your game or device.

ditzygypsy2
11-12-14, 10:17 AM
It's not about restarting the devices. I have two devices and both are screwy. I also keep my task bar clean. I'm afraid to delete and reinstall, but at this point, we've already lost everything, so maybe I'll try it on one device. But if they happen to manage to actually fix the problem, just my luck, I'll have to start all over again.

orleansparish
11-12-14, 10:31 AM
I just complained about this a few hours on the bugs thread. It took forever for me to get all of my buildings to the place where I could order five items at a time. And they remove it? And double the price of the chateau stove, whilst expecting me to order parts to upgrade the buildings again? They cost more too than they did before. What's the purpose of this stupidity?!

The game takes one step forward and three steps back. They raised the prices on the food so we can earn more coins. Then lowered it a week later, now it's back up again. I swear, just tell is the truth! The person doing this keeps falling asleep at the keyboard and is making this taps by mistake.

Ive never given up on a game or thrown in the towel but if this isn't fixed soon, in a week or two, no more than that, I'm deleting this mess and will come back when it's gotten its act today and/or have expanded into other markets.

orleansparish
11-12-14, 10:35 AM
Because the items in my pantry has been lowered it's now full and I can't collect any supplies. That means that I can't cook anything because I'm out of supplies. I can't even upgrade the pantry because I can't collect items from the hardware store. Right now my game is stuck because of these changes. It took a long time to collect and pay for items for these upgrades and now they are taken away without compensation. This is ridiculous!! If they want to keep people playing this game they have to fix this issue!!

You will have to discard some items from your pantry. Just click the trash button and you can choose how many of a certain item you want to toss.

My fish market is still there. I was ordering lobsters when this fiasco happened. So I don't know if it will go away when this is done or not. I mean is it just gone totally for you all? That sucks. Then again, it doesn't, I hated how long it took to order items from there. 24 hours for lobster!

Are we supposed to get these from the fishing boat now? I hope not. Farm 2 is the only place where I'm waiting 2 hours for bait. And even then we have the ability to make more than one at a time. Major downgrade!

FrozenTurtle
11-12-14, 11:27 AM
Sorry everyone! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with this.

beebz28
11-12-14, 12:19 PM
I can't cook anything, four shops are still missing... I only have the fish market, I can't get any ingredients wth!

saamb
11-12-14, 12:45 PM
I will be deleting this game too if this doesn't get fixed.

I have spent a lot of time on this game for months upgrading the shops/pantry only for it to be taken away with no compensation. I have had some recipes taken away which I had already paid for and now it is wanting me to buy them again. This is a completely ridiculous upgrade. This game has always been incredibly buggy and I haven't been happy with some of the other recent upgrades. It's going to take even more time now to expand the restaurant and I don't think I can be bothered when the developers seem to be making it harder and harder for its players.

FrozenTurtle
11-12-14, 02:53 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that this is in preparation for a big update to the game. Drastic changes are being made, so the economy is being adjusted accordingly. As a reminder, this game still is in limited release.

With that said, we encourage you to email support@teamlava.com with any additional concerns. Thanks!

goldenwaves
11-12-14, 03:28 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that this is in preparation for a big update to the game. Drastic changes are being made, so the economy is being adjusted accordingly. As a reminder, this game still is in limited release.

With that said, we encourage you to email support@teamlava.com with any additional concerns. Thanks!

So basically "drastic changes" means this is how things are going to stay? I'm done with this game.

The game was rolled out MONTHS ago and has already undergone several tweaks and changes. STOP already. It's fine the way it is. And making it harder to play is NOT going to attract new users.

I will not play anymore unless all my upgrades are returned and the wait time for shopping items is decreased. 16 hours for butter and mushrooms is ridiculous. 8 hours for onions and 4 hours for potatoes? Forget it. No one is going to want to wait around for this stuff.

beebz28
11-12-14, 03:59 PM
They had better give me back everything I lost and put back each and every level the way it was. I spent my hard earned cash to be entertained by this game and now I'm in total disappointment!

pa_thomp
11-12-14, 04:13 PM
I really worked hard to get where I was. I hope the people who had 7 shopping carts and a 130+ pantry get compensated. Grrr!!

Dishcoteque
11-12-14, 04:49 PM
They had better give me back everything I lost and put back each and every level the way it was. I spent my hard earned cash to be entertained by this game and now I'm in total disappointment!

If I spent money on this game, I'd be screaming FRAUD!

beebz28
11-12-14, 05:52 PM
If I spent money on this game, I'd be screaming FRAUD!

I will send an email and demand a credit, I spent a lot of money... It is fraud!

FrozenTurtle
11-12-14, 06:00 PM
There are drastic changes, but we are looking into ways to thank you all for your support during this limited release. Again, we encourage anyone with concerns to email support@teamlava.com so we can assist you. Thanks!

beebz28
11-12-14, 06:36 PM
There are drastic changes, but we are looking into ways to thank you all for your support during this limited release. Again, we encourage anyone with concerns to email support@teamlava.com so we can assist you. Thanks!

I sent an email last night and no answer, i just sent another and demanded all my money back.
Btw, i just checked back in and my seafood store disappeared... Now I have zero shops, I can't cook anything!!!

pa_thomp
11-12-14, 07:42 PM
I wish this didn't happen. It was so fun before all this.

chibi531
11-12-14, 08:13 PM

WOW

This is intentional? With no explanation of what's going on? Just sprung on people? And then with the caveat "oh we're still in limited release so quit your whining, what did you expect?"

I didn't realize that TeamLava held its customers in such contempt.

Perhaps when you make drastic changes to a game, you should accompany it with some kind of explanation beyond - "go cry to an email address if you don't like it"

An email address, I might add, that auto-replies a message saying it is overwhelmed with volume and will probably take a while to get back to you. (I emailed support already).

I've only been playing this game for a couple of weeks, and thought it had some promise. But this kind of attitude makes me what I'm doing playing any TeamLava games.

Sj_Flh
11-12-14, 09:36 PM
It doesn't work at all. The game is still the same. I can't play now because of the capacity of my pantry

13eater
11-12-14, 11:37 PM

I did send email re concerns to support@TL and received their automated response. So deleted the game from my device. Might come back to check if they have fixed issues brought up and economics of the game, then maybe enjoy the game again.

classy_pink
11-13-14, 12:30 AM
I have also removed this game. The new changes, along with the tweaking of my pantry capacity/shop availability makes it basically unplayable to me. Unfortunate because I thought this game had potential. Now it just seems like they want you to spend tons of gems.

sarodef
11-13-14, 02:49 AM
swear they just played us into spending cash and we just got scammed by this guys...

orleansparish
11-13-14, 08:52 AM
I can't even purchase gems since I'm in the states and have an out of country itunes account. Otherwise I probably would have gotten some to get extra appliances when I was starting off. I am also close to deleting the game and being happy with it. Ill give them the week like I've said.

I got a pop up saying in a week things will be better as they go about making mor exciting changes. I'll see if I'm impressed or wowed when that time comes.

pa_thomp
11-13-14, 06:06 PM
I hope you listen to some of us. We're the ones that have played this game a lot and we're telling you guys that you screwed this up. Make next week's update good or I personally will delete this.

beebz28
11-13-14, 10:41 PM
I hope you listen to some of us. We're the ones that have played this game a lot and we're telling you guys that you screwed this up. Make next week's update good or I personally will delete this.
I hope they listen to all of us... I want everything back to the levels where they were, I spent money to get there!!!

orleansparish
11-14-14, 12:48 AM

Or go back to playing another game like this that allows for us to have muktiple floors for our food. 8 hours for 3 onions?! Whatever!

madamruse
11-16-14, 12:26 PM
I think I'll be deleting the game too if the upgrades to storage and slots doesn't come back with this so-called big update they're planning!

FrozenTurtle
11-17-14, 06:23 PM
Hey everyone! Check out the update (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75285-Upcoming-Changes-for-Restaurant-Story-2!) I just posted in the Discussions section. Hopefully it answers all your questions! :)