PDA

View Full Version : black sheep?

jbfps116
11-12-14, 03:27 AM
Hi I don't have the black sheep... I don't need more prime cuts, but I wonder does it give more wool? If so I'll go for it. If it's still 1 wool per collection... nah

PurpleScorpion76
11-12-14, 05:15 AM
Check the back of the info cards in the market. I have 2 white sheep and it takes 4 days to go from 0 to max on wool including my two stables of course. Sometimes you get 2 wool from 1 sheep. I won't buy a black sheep, I have all I need.

Castloninian
11-12-14, 05:53 AM
I don't think black sheep give more wool, just guaranteed prime cuts I think. I got my five from adventures.

PurpleScorpion76
11-13-14, 04:25 AM
If thats the case then I wouldn't bother, very few quests require prime cuts and if you ever have enough time in your kitchen then you may rarely do the 'feed the baron'. It doesn't sound like a black sheep is worth it.

jbfps116
11-13-14, 05:59 AM
I've already gotten a black cow and a white pig from the knights so I'll just wait for the sheep. If it gave like 2-5 wool a time I would buy it.

roguebee
11-13-14, 06:30 AM
I've already gotten a black cow and a white pig from the knights so I'll just wait for the sheep. If it gave like 2-5 wool a time I would buy it.

I hope your luck is better than mine. In a year, they have never returned with a sheep. Cows and pigs and chickens are a different story. Random drops.

55lee55
11-13-14, 09:30 AM
I didn't know that Black Sheep did anything special. I have one and it didn't seem to do much but if it drops Prime Cuts I have been full of those for ages so I wouldn't notice. Mine is in storage sometimes anyway.

I just got a black sheep from an adventure yesterday but I don't remember which one. My advice is save your gems. You will need sheep, but I don't see a need to spend more for the black ones although they are cute when young!

mrglymph
11-13-14, 11:54 PM
I would wait on buying anything just for prime cuts. I am level 31 and have not spent my gems except for a wizard school. Prime cuts will come easy enough with sir pigglesworth (if you have not got him already) I just got a black sheep from the Explore Dark Caves adventure this morning. I was happy about that. I'm still patiently waiting on any fruit tree though. I have not one. Frustrating!!! But I have convinced myself that I will buy gems on a couple things I could benefit from. I'm thinking of getting a mermaid pond and a maple tree. I spend a lot of energy on trees and the wells just to get those items. I think they would be beneficial.