PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Parade Event 11-14-14

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

judyandthecat
11-12-14, 02:11 AM
Hi everyone, sorry for the event being confusing! Here are the instructions on how the event works, and please feel free to ask if you have more questions:

1. Choose to craft either Pilgrim Bonnet or Pilgrim hat to help out either Morgan or Jed - you can only craft one!
2. As soon as the craft starts, you will unlock the quest line for helping the character you choose and you will have until the end of the event to complete the next series of quests
3. As soon as the craft is complete and you collect it, you will unlocks the quest line for helping the character you did NOT choose. However, this quest line will be more difficult due to higher time constraints (you will have 2 days to complete each subsequent task in this chain)
4. Complete the full quest chain to receive the pet at the end - this means it is possible to get both! But the quest for the character you did not choose to help will be more difficult to complete

Here are the requirements for the float upgrades

First upgrade requires 5 parts each. Pom poms, streamers, confetti
Second upgrade which is part of a goal for either branch of the event requires 9 each
Third upgrade and fourth upgrade (final upgrade) is required as part of the last goal of each branch which leads to dog (metals branch, nickel mining, metal sheets, chicken wire mesh) or cat (floral branch uses fall bush, wreaths, garlands) requires 18 of each part for third upgrade and 26 of each part for final upgrade. That's a lot of parts. 68 of each part for all upgrades.

Confirmation for the goal:
Morgan with the flower quest will lead to cat
Jed with the metal quest will lead to dog
New event this Friday with a cute kitty and puppy for prizes!

First Goal

ciarjen
11-12-14, 02:28 AM
Here we go again, lol

Ev3sfarm
11-12-14, 02:31 AM
Im sorry im in england but what is thanksgiving and is it more stuff to store? Bring on the christmas event!

minidemon88
11-12-14, 11:14 AM
Here we go again, lol

LOL! For cat and dog again! I guess we will be sending deliveries like mad, seeing how there's a plane in the pop-up.

Though I'm more concern about the pattern of this event will be, random luck or community based?

orleansparish
11-12-14, 12:05 PM
I hate the community events. Collecting so soon is not possible for me. Even though I didnt get what i wanted for the last event they work better. However i know this one will be for all of us to win. Ill let yall do the hard work.

PookieBear50
11-12-14, 12:47 PM
Im sorry im in england but what is thanksgiving and is it more stuff to store? Bring on the christmas event!

Thanksgiving is a celebration that remembers the gratitude of the first colonists from England settling in what would later become the United States upon surviving their first year in the New World, thanks to the support and assistance and teachings of the Native Americans.

And yes, it is likely to include more things to store.

anythingyouwant99
11-12-14, 12:58 PM
Should I be worried that I am not getting any pop ups about this event yet? Level 40 and have participated I. Every event. I'm sure it's fine but I'm nervous as I love the events we get animals... Although I would think a turkey pet instead would be awesome!

anythingyouwant99
11-12-14, 01:01 PM
Are we ever going to get something that builds paint, bricks or wood planks?

ciarjen
11-12-14, 01:12 PM
Should I be worried that I am not getting any pop ups about this event yet? Level 40 and have participated I. Every event. I'm sure it's fine but I'm nervous as I love the events we get animals... Although I would think a turkey pet instead would be awesome!

The pop up went out 12 hours ago at day reset. You should have had one if you have force closed your game since then but I dont think you need to worry. YOu will be able to participate in the event.

epayne0003
11-12-14, 05:55 PM
I agree. We need a hardware store that we can build nails paint screws planks and so on.

nukesters2
11-12-14, 09:06 PM
Thanksgiving is a celebration that remembers the gratitude of the first colonists from England settling in what would later become the United States upon surviving their first year in the New World, thanks to the support and assistance and teachings of the Native Americans.

And yes, it is likely to include more things to store.

Canada celebrates thanksgiving too, but we do ours on the second week of October, On the US Columbus day weekend. It is more of a harvest festival though, but most of the traditions are the same. turkey, giving thanks, parades etc. Ours got it's start back in 1578, and then in 1604 Champlain started the tradition of having harvest feasts with the first nations people.

farmjam123
11-12-14, 11:11 PM
Prizes look pretty neat:) cant wait!

Ev3sfarm
11-13-14, 10:03 AM
Canada celebrates thanksgiving too, but we do ours on the second week of October, On the US Columbus day weekend. It is more of a harvest festival though, but most of the traditions are the same. turkey, giving thanks, parades etc. Ours got it's start back in 1578, and then in 1604 Champlain started the tradition of having harvest feasts with the first nations people.

Thank you for that im sorry dont know much american/canadian history. I hope you didnt think me ignorant!

anythingyouwant99
11-13-14, 10:50 PM
Ok I give, any idea how to make the bowl of rice? Figured out how to dry the water plants and figured out how to fry the seaweed and make things with it. But once I dry the rice plant I can't figure out how to make a bowl of rice so I can make the sushi

PookieBear50
11-13-14, 11:19 PM
Ok I give, any idea how to make the bowl of rice? Figured out how to dry the water plants and figured out how to fry the seaweed and make things with it. But once I dry the rice plant I can't figure out how to make a bowl of rice so I can make the sushi

You need to construct the sushi stand. If you have already built it, you can make the bowls of rice there (two dried rice = 1 bowl).

anythingyouwant99
11-13-14, 11:50 PM
You need to construct the sushi stand. If you have already built it, you can make the bowls of rice there (two dried rice = 1 bowl).

Oh thank u, I saw that seaweed was used by my other machines so never thought to look if there was a new building... Blonde moment lol

anythingyouwant99
11-13-14, 11:53 PM
OH HOLY MANURE! 175k??? That sushi bar is so not happening before an event. Anyone want some dried rice plant? Lol

Carbuck
11-14-14, 12:37 AM
OH HOLY MANURE! 175k??? That sushi bar is so not happening before an event. Anyone want some dried rice plant? Lol

You just got sticker shock. LOL!! After buying the Sushi Shop I looked on the forum to find out how much the Cafe and Creamery are so that I can save up in advance. I do deliveries that yield high coin amounts over higher xp amounts. This way I can take my time leveling up so that I have plenty of time to earn coins. I am level 47. I have already earned enough coins for both machines that become available at levels 49 and 54. Now I am just adding onto the amount I have accumulated so I can be free to buy whatever I want or need for my farm.

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 02:08 AM
Today the event starts. Time will likely be 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time or approximately 13 and one half hours from time of this post.

Don't gift your neighbors this morning just in case.
Have all your plane orders ready to go.
Good luck to all!

wendy2859
11-14-14, 02:26 AM
Does anyone know what time the event will start in England? If the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving with turkey what do they have for Christmas dinner?

ciarjen
11-14-14, 02:26 AM
Today the event starts. Time will likely be 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time or approximately 13 and one half hours from time of this post.

Don't gift your neighbors this morning just in case.
Have all your plane orders ready to go.
Good luck to all!

Good advice. It will be 10.30pm here in the UK so I probably won't be starting until the morning.

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 02:49 AM
Does anyone know what time the event will start in England? If the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving with turkey what do they have for Christmas dinner?

In Canada we have turkey on Thanksgiving and again at Christmas!
Event in England will start twelves hours and about forty minutes from time of this post!

London, England is 10:30 pm

calivali123
11-14-14, 09:06 AM

My daughter prefers ham to turkey, so for Christmas we make a nice ham with trimmings.

calivali123
11-14-14, 09:08 AM
Thank you for that im sorry dont know much american/canadian history. I hope you didnt think me ignorant!

Definitely don't think you're ignorant. The world is a big and varied place with lots of different traditions. I can't imagine that anyone could keep track of it all. Asking is how we all learn.

ciarjen
11-14-14, 09:18 AM
The app is now showing as the Christmas icon.

ciarjen
11-14-14, 09:18 AM
Definitely don't think you're ignorant. The world is a big and varied place with lots of different traditions. I can't imagine that anyone could keep track of it all. Asking is how we all learn.

I had no idea what Thanksgiving was either. Now it makes sense as to why the animals are wearing those strange costumes in the picture.

anythingyouwant99
11-14-14, 10:41 AM
I had no idea what Thanksgiving was either. Now it makes sense as to why the animals are wearing those strange costumes in the picture.

Those costumes are strange even to us Americans who grow up learning all about the pilgrims.... Doesn't deter from the fact that ancestors had zero taste in clothes! Lol

anythingyouwant99
11-14-14, 10:55 AM
So any guesses as to which kind of event this is gonna be?

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 11:05 AM

I hope not random. I really wish they would give us community events like they do on Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest.
Wow been a lot of crazy alarm clock setting during these events!

lostintheclouds
11-14-14, 11:37 AM
Ugg not ready for another exausting event so soon...i have only popped into my game twice since the hallow event finished. The cat is adorable as always so guess i'm gonna have to find the energy for it.. I skipped on most of the fall event thinking the cat wasnt that great and then i ended up regretting it :P so i'm spending the day getting my train full since i know its bound to be a plane delivery event which i hate..sigh :( but good luck everyone!!

lips2129
11-14-14, 12:56 PM
What level do you have to be on to do the thanksgiving parade and what is it i havent got it yet

kitte85
11-14-14, 01:45 PM

I wonder if it'll be like the Luau event.

There are two pets available so it's unlikely to be a world event where one pet is usually the final individual prize. Plus, the Luau event had two directions you could choose. Following either the plumeria or the coconuts route, you could end up with either the cat or the dog. (Or both, if you were lucky enough to have enough for them.)

A2TUDE
11-14-14, 02:05 PM
So what time will it open in Australia anyone know??

ciarjen
11-14-14, 02:19 PM
So what time will it open in Australia anyone know??

1hr and 25mins after you posted this question.

PookieBear50
11-14-14, 02:35 PM
Whatever type of event it will be, I fervently hope the drop rate for necessary items (whether expansion parts, tools, etc.) is increased to make the event "reasonably difficult but possible without spending gems" rather than "next to impossible to complete except by using (and buying and using) gems."

frogsr
11-14-14, 03:04 PM
No event notice here on my farm. I am in southern USA and I'm almost level 60

A2TUDE
11-14-14, 03:06 PM
1hr and 25mins after you posted this question.

Ok hun ty

sunshine198
11-14-14, 03:09 PM
Whatever type of event it will be, I fervently hope the drop rate for necessary items (whether expansion parts, tools, etc.) is increased to make the event "reasonably difficult but possible without spending gems" rather than "next to impossible to complete except by using (and buying and using) gems."

I completely agree, couldn't have said it better.

driver1711
11-14-14, 03:33 PM
First two goals in Little Parade on the Prairie:
Send 8 Deliveries
Buy 10 Items from the Newsstand
Rewards 160 Coins 32 Stars and I can not make out the reward of 6, but looks like leaves.

ginrae22
11-14-14, 03:33 PM
All i got was an update. So I did it...but nothing. hmm.

driver1711
11-14-14, 03:38 PM
All i got was an update. So I did it...but nothing. hmm.
Tap on Morgan

driver1711
11-14-14, 03:41 PM
All i got was an update. So I did it...but nothing. hmm.Tap on Morgan

menps
11-14-14, 03:52 PM
Need studio to make items but it's full ��

ProjectDragon
11-14-14, 04:02 PM
Make room in your barns folks! I received three items from sending deliveries that are now in the barn:

Flower Clippers (used to harvest Fall Flower Bushes)
Parade Confetti (used to upgrade the Parade Floats)
Parade Streamers (used to upgrade the Parade Floats)

I don't know yet what the bushes or floats are but stay tuned!

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 04:07 PM
Jed's Goal

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 04:11 PM
Morgans goal and you can't see have one parade stand

deltared
11-14-14, 04:14 PM
Make room in your barns folks! I received three items from sending deliveries that are now in the barn:

Flower Clippers (used to harvest Fall Flower Bushes)
Parade Confetti (used to upgrade the Parade Floats)
Parade Streamers (used to upgrade the Parade Floats)

I don't know yet what the bushes or floats are but stay tuned!

I also received Pom Poms from sending deliveries.

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 04:30 PM
I have sent a lot of deliveries and to upgrade the floats need the following items which you only get from plane deliveries.

farm4joy
11-14-14, 04:32 PM
Morgans goal and you can't see have one parade stand

Are you able to do both goals? Or do you rally have to chose? I really really want a dog this time, and I feel that the last prize for each will be a pet...

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 04:33 PM
Mt thoughts are one float will lead to the dog and one to the cat like the lua event only problem I don't know which will give me the cat because would like to go for that one first!

goblnzrreal
11-14-14, 04:34 PM
Oh goodness. I'm late to the party!! Recognizing familiar names from the Halloween event thread. Let's do this, FS2 family.

farm4joy
11-14-14, 04:35 PM
That's my guess too, and I'm opposite because i want the dog!

judyandthecat
11-14-14, 04:40 PM
Are you able to do both goals? Or do you rally have to chose? I really really want a dog this time, and I feel that the last prize for each will be a pet...

Yes I have the bottom of both floats on my farm and I am going to choose Morgan hoping hers is the cat prize!

farm4joy
11-14-14, 04:42 PM
Yes I have the bottom of both floats on my farm and I am going to choose Morgan hoping hers is the cat prize!

Great! I'll start with Jed then, maybe he'll lead me to the dog!

cheryllemon
11-14-14, 04:46 PM
There is a new ore in the mine too, nickel.

farmday0123
11-14-14, 04:55 PM
Y the event still no show up task tell what to do on my farm, I am level 32

yppahc
11-14-14, 05:02 PM
I think Morgan's is the cat because the cat is wearing the bonnet.

deedee31
11-14-14, 05:04 PM

I chose Morgan for the quest. The other parade float is not available to me now. So I am assuming you can only do one? If not, how do you get the other one?

anythingyouwant99
11-14-14, 05:11 PM
I chose Morgan for the quest. The other parade float is not available to me now. So I am assuming you can only do one? If not, how do you get the other one?

Make a pilgrim hat and it should trigger Jed's quest too. That's what I did and I'm working on both at the same time

yppahc
11-14-14, 05:19 PM
Make a pilgrim hat and it should trigger Jed's quest too. That's what I did and I'm working on both at the same time

I cannot make both.

rosewaterlily
11-14-14, 05:25 PM
I chose Morgan by making the bonnet but both questlines are open to me. Except Jed's has only two days on the timer, soooo, not sure what to do here. Jed's questline seems a little easier since it requires mining tools (already have a bunch) rather than the flower clippers.

anythingyouwant99
11-14-14, 05:44 PM
Uv deliveries hurry up! I need stars. Man I think I could peddle faster then this airplane flies

anythingyouwant99
11-14-14, 05:48 PM
Anyone not participating in the event that wants to sell me supplies? :) lol

babs3449
11-14-14, 05:49 PM
I cannot make both hats either. As soon as I chose Morgan's bonnet, the pilgrim hat disappeared from the studio choices.
So far it appears we need to buy Fall Flowers bushes that need to be clipped, like we had in the luau event. We must make deliveries to get clippers as well as for the float decoration upgrades. Morgan wants 7 wreaths with 3 flowers each, so it may be a real struggle. It also looks like there is an additional flower requirement, which I have not figured out yet. Good luck to all.

arraloobl
11-14-14, 06:34 PM
Mt thoughts are one float will lead to the dog and one to the cat like the lua event only problem I don't know which will give me the cat because would like to go for that one first!

Given the dog is wearing the pilgrim hat and the cat wearing pilgrim bonnet, I am making the assumption that jed (hat) is heading to dog, Morgan (bonnet) to cat
I have both challenges open. Meds has shorter time than Morgan. Meds is easier to complete though cos no relying on airplane for clippers, no waiting for plants to grow. So I'm working on that one first while I wait for the bushes to grow...

deedee31
11-14-14, 06:50 PM
Oops! NVM :o found it in the cellar. Even though you only make one hat, both parade float bases are in your cellar and you get both quest lines. Thank you for the info and replies :)

deedee31
11-14-14, 06:52 PM
I chose Morgan by making the bonnet but both questlines are open to me. Except Jed's has only two days on the timer, soooo, not sure what to do here. Jed's questline seems a little easier since it requires mining tools (already have a bunch) rather than the flower clippers.

I cannot make both hats either. As soon as I chose Morgan's bonnet, the pilgrim hat disappeared from the studio choices.
So far it appears we need to buy Fall Flowers bushes that need to be clipped, like we had in the luau event. We must make deliveries to get clippers as well as for the float decoration upgrades. Morgan wants 7 wreaths with 3 flowers each, so it may be a real struggle. It also looks like there is an additional flower requirement, which I have not figured out yet. Good luck to all.

:o found it in the cellar. Thank you :)

deedee31
11-14-14, 06:56 PM

Thank you! Did that and found them both in the cellar :)

ghjvcucjb
11-14-14, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know how many flower bushes we should buy?

anythingyouwant99
11-14-14, 08:00 PM
For the first quest... 7 wreaths x 3 flowers needed total of 21. Each bush produces two flowers so 10.5 bushes lol

ghjvcucjb
11-14-14, 08:02 PM
Thanks Anythingyouwant99!

1. Just great, cornucopia cost gems :-(
2. Still haven't gotten my mining tools up since the last event.
3. Same with saws for trees.

sleepfish
11-14-14, 08:30 PM
The pilgrim hat choice suddenly disappeared when I chose the Morgan bonnet!
:confused:

Diamondladies
11-14-14, 08:32 PM
Thank you! Did that and found them both in the cellar :)

I also chose the bonnet and got Morgans float in storage but Jed pilgrim hat is gone. I bought his float stand thinking it would trigger his quest but didn't. How did you get both? Pls help😀

Sanibelsue
11-14-14, 08:35 PM
I also chose the bonnet and got Morgans float in storage but Jed pilgrim hat is gone. I bought his float stand thinking it would trigger his quest but didn't. How did you get both? Pls help��

I made both hats & got both quests.

sunshine198
11-14-14, 08:51 PM
The second level of the float takes...
9 parts each

Diamondladies
11-14-14, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=Sanibelsue;1002806]I made both hats & got both quests.[/QUOTE

Apparently if you don't make them both immediately the other disappears after you exit the studio! Others be aware I cannot make pilgrim hat now and and not happy cuz I missed out�� please tl bring it back! I even bought Jed float stand hoping it would trigger quest but it didn't work.

sunshine198
11-14-14, 08:53 PM
I also chose the bonnet and got Morgans float in storage but Jed pilgrim hat is gone. I bought his float stand thinking it would trigger his quest but didn't. How did you get both? Pls help��

Mine just appeared after making them, try closing it out and reopening it.

Diamondladies
11-14-14, 08:56 PM
I am making felt hat now so maybe after bonnet is done the pilgrim hat will show up. Crossing my fingers!

snlps
11-14-14, 09:08 PM
Same here the hat disappeared after I clicked on the bonnet.

broccolikitty
11-14-14, 09:22 PM
I just clicked on Jed and I have both quests now

skatermegs82
11-14-14, 09:24 PM
My second quest opened as soon as I finished the little market- I didn't have to buy either float- so don't lose hope! But since I started Morgan first I have 17 days for her quest but only two days for Jed- I finished his first upgrade and the second block for him is also two days so finishing his float will be a lot harder!

Carbuck
11-14-14, 09:25 PM
I got both quests even though I chose Morgan's hat to craft. The other hat goes away. After a little bit Jed's quest appeared. I have both.

broccolikitty
11-14-14, 09:25 PM
What does the cornucopia do? anyone?

Clark_Wayne
11-14-14, 10:05 PM
I found something wrong : my baby account (level 17) is supposed to do the quest too
But how could him find iron and nickel ? Mining need higher level !

arraloobl
11-14-14, 10:09 PM
What does the cornucopia do? anyone?

Reduces the time to make things at parade stand. 12 mins off the 2 hour builds, 15 mins off the 2.5 hour builds. Hubby had ample gems so grabbed it. I'm not going to bother

june0563
11-15-14, 12:23 AM
Playing thanksgiving the flower deco to buy disappeared same with males hat to be made in craft machine wear did it go?

cityfan
11-15-14, 12:46 AM
All I seem to get from deliveries are pompoms. I know it's only been a few hours, but at this rate the upgrades might be difficult.

silveryedges
11-15-14, 12:54 AM
I did not realize I had to do an upgrade and started felt hats... Well. Still seven hours to go until I can even start.

So - is there anything that I can do in advance? Stock up on...??? Any advice would be appreciated.

orleansparish
11-15-14, 12:58 AM
I was able to place both floats on my farm. Depending on my mood I'll decide then which one I want to start with. Which is odd, because I choose the bonnet, the saw I could buy the other float AND then saw both were In my storage anyways for placement.

CD0815
11-15-14, 01:19 AM
I had four floats in my storage, two from Morgan and two from Jed.. think it must be a mistake.

cityfan
11-15-14, 01:24 AM
I did not realize I had to do an upgrade and started felt hats... Well. Still seven hours to go until I can even start.

So - is there anything that I can do in advance? Stock up on...??? Any advice would be appreciated.

You need to upgrade the floats using items from the deliveries. There are 3 of them.

ghjvcucjb
11-15-14, 01:28 AM
Was able to update one float to level 2. Took a ton of deliveries but I don't mind. So far I like this event. More work based than luck based. The drop rates from deliveries is good but still challenging. Plus I was finally able to get enough supplies to get my last expansion.

minidemon88
11-15-14, 01:31 AM
I crafted both hats in the studio and managed to trigger the quests. The option to craft the hats disappear once you leave the studio or when you trigger the next quest. I noticed the 2 days timer quests for Morgan/Jed are the same as the 17 days timer quests. Both their rewards are the same too! Was able to place both floats on my farm without buying it. And guessed what? I bursted the float limit for Morgan and Jed. Woo... it's just so funny! LOL!

http://i57.tinypic.com/f24meg.png

Though the 2nd free floats are stored in my cellar. Just couldn't be bother about it and I'm lacking space! =.="

wendy2859
11-15-14, 02:38 AM
Have bought the horn thing for 50 gems. Do you have to do anything or does it reduce the time of making things automatically? Am doing as many deliveries as poss but not getting many pompous or things.

droopy123love
11-15-14, 03:26 AM
I have both floats, but made only that white hat, put out my Morgans float and Jeds float now. If i like to get the cat, do i have to focus on Morgans float, is that correct? I find it hard to figure out what strategy i have to follow, i like to get the cat, as i have room for it in a cats bungalow!

ciarjen
11-15-14, 03:37 AM
I was able to place both floats on my farm. Depending on my mood I'll decide then which one I want to start with. Which is odd, because I choose the bonnet, the saw I could buy the other float AND then saw both were In my storage anyways for placement.

Check the timers on your goals. My timer to upgrade Jed's float is 2 days and Morgan's is 19 days.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 03:38 AM
I have both floats, but made only that white hat, put out my Morgans float and Jeds float now. If i like to get the cat, do i have to focus on Morgans float, is that correct? I find it hard to figure out what strategy i have to follow, i like to get the cat, as i have room for it in a cats bungalow!

No idea which is cat or dog, but I suggest you check the timers on your goals on which do to first.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 03:39 AM
Have bought the horn thing for 50 gems. Do you have to do anything or does it reduce the time of making things automatically? Am doing as many deliveries as poss but not getting many pompous or things.

It reduces the times of crafting automatically.

silveryedges
11-15-14, 03:40 AM
You need to upgrade the floats using items from the deliveries. There are 3 of them.

Thank you!!!

ciarjen
11-15-14, 03:40 AM

Make deliveries and check the newspaper to collect parts.

droopy123love
11-15-14, 03:46 AM
No idea which is cat or dog, but I suggest you check the timers on your goals on which do to first.

Jeds " help a farmer out" has 2 days, the other has 17 days for me now

Army8184
11-15-14, 04:16 AM
When do you get the floats? Not in my market yet.

sukyee
11-15-14, 04:22 AM
This is how it works:
Who Will You Help?:
Craft 1 Pilgrim Bonnet to choose Morgan
Craft 1 Pilgrim Hat to choose Jed
Once you choose bonnet, time quest for Morgan is 17 days while Jed is 2 days
In another way, if you choose pilgrim hat, time quest for Jed is 17 days and Morgan's 2 days
The quest items for the first one are same: give 7 flower wreaths for Jed or 4 metal sheets to Morgan
Not sure for those who able to trigger both at the same time

Army8184
11-15-14, 04:36 AM
Once you make the hats the floats will be in your market? Sorry for the questions . . . this is only my first quest from the beginning.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 04:43 AM
Once you make the hats the floats will be in your market? Sorry for the questions . . . this is only my first quest from the beginning.

The floats will be in your cellar

Army8184
11-15-14, 04:45 AM
The floats aren't there yet, but I haven't made the hats yet. Will you be able to get both the pilgrim dog and cat?

ciarjen
11-15-14, 04:45 AM
This is how it works:
Choose who to help:
Bonnet - cat quest line -- help on Jed
Pilgrim hat - dog quest line -- help on Morgan
Once you choose bonnet, time quest for Jed is 17 days while Morgan's 2 days
In another way, if you choose pilgrim hat, time quest for Morgan is 17 days and Jed's 2 days
The quest items for the first one are same: give 7 flower wreaths for Jed or 4 metal sheets to Morgan
Not sure for those who able to trigger both at the same time

Thanks for the clarification. I think many of us missed this. I just crafted the first quest I got and it seems I now have the Jed quest line to complete in 2 days.

I am giving 4 metals sheets to Jed and 7 flower wreaths to Morgan, so yes same items, just different people you are giving them to.

Army8184
11-15-14, 04:51 AM
Thanks, but still lost at the steps.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 04:51 AM
My thoughts so far......

The biggest challenge is going to be managing barn space as there are so many different items to collect.

Drop rate so far has been reasonable and I have had some mining tools drop from deliveries which is good.

There have been lots of papers and permits in the market in the last couple of hours. I think you are likely to see some high level players off loading stuff they have have stored in their barns to make space. I think it is unlikely we will get new expansions anyway when this event is on.

I've bought the cornucopia. It reduces crafting time a little but it seems to me that crafting time is going to be an issue. While you are waiting for items to craft you have to store more bits in the barn, so time factor will make a difference I think.

I am not actually that interested in these two animals - I want the English Sheepdog though, lol but so far this event seems interesting.

Also keep an eye on your newspaper. I have seen lots of parts already being sold. I would guess it is both due to players not being interested in another event and barn space issues having to get rid of the excess.

Army8184
11-15-14, 04:54 AM
Can I get the cornucopia yet?

ciarjen
11-15-14, 05:01 AM
The floats aren't there yet, but I haven't made the hats yet. Will you be able to get both the pilgrim dog and cat?

I would guess so if you can get all the parts. You will be working on one first. The longer the event goes on the more parts will be able in the newspaper.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 05:02 AM
Can I get the cornucopia yet?

Have you got the goal for it?

littlebomber2
11-15-14, 05:07 AM
I am missing an item On the to-list. I have 2 farms and one does not have the 'Parade float progress' on it. Any ideas how to get it?

minidemon88
11-15-14, 05:18 AM
Do we miss out on anything if we didn't purchase the cornucopia?

I'm wondering if it's a bad move to trigger all the quests at the same time. Caused I gave one metal sheet to Jed(2 days timer quest), but the other quest(17 days) didn't get the same result. I though it will be 1/4 metal sheet for both the quests. Oh no! *facepalm*

ciarjen
11-15-14, 05:26 AM
Do we miss out on anything if we didn't purchase the cornucopia?

I'm wondering if it's a bad move to trigger all the quests at the same time. Caused I gave one metal sheet to Jed(2 days timer quest), but the other quest(17 days) didn't get the same result. I though it will be 1/4 metal sheet for both the quests. Oh no! *facepalm*

I don't think you miss out on anything but you might want to get it if you can.

I am currently waiting on the metal sheets to finish crafting. I have 36 flower scissors in my barn which I can't use to cut and and craft the wreaths because they are on my 17 day questline and I have a feeling when I finish this 2 day questline to give metal sheets I am going to have another short timed one which will need me to craft something in the parade stand and I will be annoyed if it is filled up with crafting flowers I dont need.

So all I can do right now is just sit and wait on the parade stand to craft. At least my craft times are a little lower than normal. I am glad I bought the cornucopia.

WhiteRabbit89
11-15-14, 05:33 AM
Why are all of TL events so hard to understand? Would it hurt them so much to actually explain things instead of making us guess how things work? I am still trying to figure out if both quests should show for everyone or only for those who crafted both hats before they disappeared... As soon as I hit the craft button for the bonnet I got the reward for completing the goal and Morgan quest started so I had no chance to craft a pilgrim's hat. Bought Jed's float but still no quest from him. Should I sell the nickel and the items I made from it or should I contact support because of the 2-days quest not showing up?:confused:

judyandthecat
11-15-14, 05:48 AM
Why are all of TL events so hard to understand? Would it hurt them so much to actually explain things instead of making us guess how things work? I am still trying to figure out if both quests should show for everyone or only for those who crafted both hats before they disappeared... As soon as I hit the craft button for the bonnet I got the reward for completing the goal and Morgan quest started so I had no chance to craft a pilgrim's hat. Bought Jed's float but still no quest from him. Should I sell the nickel and the items I made from it or should I contact support because of the 2-days quest not showing up?:confused:

Try force closing the program.

mymummy789
11-15-14, 05:51 AM
Totally lost. I have 2 of each float and 2 of each quest and I made both hats. I am concentrating on Morgan because I want the cat and because of the ridiculously low drop rate for mining tools. I just gave 2 flower wreath things to the first Morgan quest on my list, which happened to be the longer timed quest. Have I now screwed myself for the chance of getting the dog? By picking the long quest for the cat will the long quest for the dog vanish?
I now don't know whether to make extra wreaths and add them to the short timed quest.
Why on earth do TL do these stupidly complicated events at the weekend when no one is around to sort out problems!

ciarjen
11-15-14, 06:01 AM

It is very confusing, I had the same problem as you. I just crafted the bonnet, collected it and then the pilgrim hat disappeared from my studio.

It seems there is a 2 day questline which will either be for Jed or Morgan, depending on which questline you are on. Do you have any 2 day quest?

ciarjen
11-15-14, 06:04 AM
Totally lost. I have 2 of each float and 2 of each quest and I made both hats. I am concentrating on Morgan because I want the cat and because of the ridiculously low drop rate for mining tools. I just gave 2 flower wreath things to the first Morgan quest on my list, which happened to be the longer timed quest. Have I now screwed myself for the chance of getting the dog? By picking the long quest for the cat will the long quest for the dog vanish?
I now don't know whether to make extra wreaths and add them to the short timed quest.
Why on earth do TL do these stupidly complicated events at the weekend when no one is around to sort out problems!

This is just a guess but if you let the 2 day quest expire, then you will not be able to obtain that animal later (whether that be dog or cat for you). Personally I would complete the 2 day one. You have plenty of time to complete the 17 day one.

I have been making lots of deliveries and have had some mining tools. I think the rate is better than it was, so I have been able to get the metal needed for my 2 day quest.

judyandthecat
11-15-14, 06:13 AM
I agree with ciarjen totally. I am doing the two day quest first which in my case is Jed.

WhiteRabbit89
11-15-14, 06:17 AM
It is very confusing, I had the same problem as you. I just crafted the bonnet, collected it and then the pilgrim hat disappeared from my studio.

It seems there is a 2 day questline which will either be for Jed or Morgan, depending on which questline you are on. Do you have any 2 day quest?

No. No 2-day quest. I only have the one with Morgan and the one with Piper for the cornucopia. I have already tried force closing, and I re-installed the app as soon as I got home but nothing changed.

mymummy789
11-15-14, 06:31 AM
J
This is just a guess but if you let the 2 day quest expire, then you will not be able to obtain that animal later (whether that be dog or cat for you). Personally I would complete the 2 day one. You have plenty of time to complete the 17 day one.

I have been making lots of deliveries and have had some mining tools. I think the rate is better than it was, so I have been able to get the metal needed for my 2 day quest.
Yeah, I have already accepted that the two wreaths I added to the long quest are effectively gone so will make 7 more and add them to the short quest.
As for mining tools, I have also done a stack of deliveries but can still count on one hand the mining tools I have received

ciarjen
11-15-14, 06:38 AM
J
Yeah, I have already accepted that the two wreaths I added to the long quest are effectively gone so will make 7 more and add them to the short quest.
As for mining tools, I have also done a stack of deliveries but can still count on one hand the mining tools I have received

Do you need wreaths for the short quest? So far, I only need to give 4 metal sheets.

Varinamom
11-15-14, 06:42 AM
Anybody else having trouble getting float parts? I've got more Pom poms and banners than I need for the first upgrade but not a single star!

ernivia
11-15-14, 06:57 AM
Anybody else having trouble getting float parts? I've got more Pom poms and banners than I need for the first upgrade but not a single star!
I have extra star. I need 1 only Pom Pom to do first upgrade. Would you trade with me? If you interested, please post on my wall. My id is Ernivia. Thank you

amanipeach
11-15-14, 06:58 AM
When do you get the floats? Not in my market yet.

Check your cellar. For some reason I have two floats for Jed and Morgan.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 07:04 AM
I am selling a few expansion papers and some flower clippers in a few minutes.

ID is ciarjen
Batty's farm

rosewaterlily
11-15-14, 07:06 AM
I'm worried about doing the two day quest first. What if I use up all my parts upgrading Jed's float but then am unable to keep upgrading it since his next quests are also 2 days and require even more parts. Then I won't have enough parts for Morgan's 17 day float. Maybe should just let Jed's quest expire? Hmmm.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 07:16 AM
I'm worried about doing the two day quest first. What if I use up all my parts upgrading Jed's float but then am unable to keep upgrading it since his next quests are also 2 days and require even more parts. Then I won't have enough parts for Morgan's 17 day float. Maybe should just let Jed's quest expire? Hmmm.

In 1hr 5 mins I will be able to give the last metal sheet so I will be able to see what the timer is on the next stage of the quest. Hopefully it is longer than 2 days. I mean we can't upgrade the whole thing and get a pet in 2 days, so I am expecting it will be longer.

anidayle
11-15-14, 07:34 AM
Last night I found someone in the market who must of spent **** loads of gems for extra parts, bc he helped me get to the cat quest already. It is Morgan who gives the cat..... It is really quite confusing. I have 2 (17 day) quests, and 2 (2 day) quests left. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure completing a 17 day quest is what gave me the cat goal........

The two 2 day goals I am to Jed with the chicken wire and to the flower garland..... The gifts for those quests I was able to receive also in the 17 day quest (before cat goal.)

So the 2 day goal prizes you can obtain In the longer goals ....for duplicates? I wonder if there is something different after the last 2 day goal, you can't get on the longer ones?

In 1hr 5 mins I will be able to give the last metal sheet so I will be able to see what the timer is on the next stage of the quest. Hopefully it is longer than 2 days. I mean we can't upgrade the whole thing and get a pet in 2 days, so I am expecting it will be longer.

minidemon88
11-15-14, 07:41 AM
Last night I found someone in the market who must of spent **** loads of gems for extra parts, bc he helped me get to the cat quest already. It is Morgan who gives the cat..... It is really quite confusing. I have 2 (17 day) quests, and 2 (2 day) quests left. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure completing a 17 day quest is what gave me the cat goal........

The two 2 day goals I am to Jed with the chicken wire and to the flower garland..... The gifts for those quests I was able to receive also in the 17 day quest (before cat goal.)

So the 2 day goal prizes you can obtain In the longer goals ....for duplicates? I wonder if there is something different after the last 2 day goal, you can't get on the longer ones?

Wow, some people are really fast! Thanks for the info, that's what we need! :D So doing the 17 days quest is the right path for the pets right? Darn, I shouldn't give that one metal sheet to Jed! Now I have to re-craft and wait again. =.="

anidayle
11-15-14, 07:49 AM
That is what I am figuring...... I was stuck on whether or not to do the 2 day quests but then realized the same prizes were available on the longer ones....... i still have both morgans and jeds last 2 day goals yet still got the cat quest by completing the 17 day quest.

something I have noticed....one of my 2 day goals is stuck. Morgan's says "upgrade to level 3 float" when I already did....
So I couldn't complete that one if I wanted to! Hopefully not missing out on anything but since I am already to the cat, I have a feeling you get the same prizes no matter which route you take (long
or short.)

I am baffled when I find some of those parts in the paper. This guy sold 10 flower garland! 10! Must have been a surplus, but since the game just started yesterday he had to have spent a ton of gems.

judyandthecat
11-15-14, 07:50 AM
Me too minidemon88 and I got metal in the maker instead of flowers ok I am going for Morgan if everyone sure that is the cat

ciarjen
11-15-14, 07:53 AM
I am baffled when I find some of those parts in the paper. This guy sold 10 flower garland! 10! Must have been a surplus, but since the game just started yesterday he had to have spent a ton of gems.

Probably not. There are a few reasons. He may be not participating in the events, there are lots that don't. He may have too many of one item and his barn is full so he has to sell the excess. He could even be transferring those items to another account or selling to a neighbour.

Whatever the reason, you were lucky.

anidayle
11-15-14, 07:57 AM
16734. Morgan's is the cat (see attached photo)

ciarjen
11-15-14, 07:59 AM
That is what I am figuring...... I was stuck on whether or not to do the 2 day quests but then realized the same prizes were available on the longer ones....... i still have both morgans and jeds last 2 day goals yet still got the cat quest by completing the 17 day quest.

something I have noticed....one of my 2 day goals is stuck. Morgan's says "upgrade to level 3 float" when I already did....
So I couldn't complete that one if I wanted to! Hopefully not missing out on anything but since I am already to the cat, I have a feeling you get the same prizes no matter which route you take (long
or short.)

Did you get 2 day goals for BOTH Jed and Morgam?

anidayle
11-15-14, 08:04 AM
Yes.... I had enough cotton and flax to hit them both at the same time. Both 2 day goal prizes (jed and morgan) are available in the 17 day quests so far. Would be interested to know if there were unique prizes on the next 2 day quest but I have a feeling not.

Did you get 2 ]BOTH [/B]Jed and Morgam?

judyandthecat
11-15-14, 08:08 AM
16734Morgan's is the cat

Thank you anidayle for posting this. Oh my so many scissors going to be needed for those flowers and so many plane deliveries to get parts

ciarjen
11-15-14, 08:12 AM
Did you get 2 day goals for BOTH Jed and Morgam?

Yes.... I had enough cotton and flax to hit them both at the same time. Both 2 day goal prizes (jed and morgan) are available in the 17 day quests so far. Would be interested to know if there were unique prizes on the next 2 day quest but I have a feeling not.

But I only have a 2 day goal for Jed. (upgrade float to stage2,give nickel and metal sheets)

I have no 2 day goal for Morgan.

I don't understand how you got two 2 days goals unless there is a bug here.

anidayle
11-15-14, 08:14 AM
Well I think there is a bug. As I said the 2 day goal for Morgan hasn't updated anyway (after I upgraded to float 3) ....so the bug fixed itself lol. I am stuck on that one. Probably forfeiting the 2 day goals anyway.

But I only have a 2 day goal for Jed. (upgrade float to stage2,give nickel and metal sheets)

I have no 2 day goal for Morgan.

I don't understand how you got two 2 days goals unless there is a bug here.

wendy2859
11-15-14, 08:14 AM
I am totally confused with this event. I have completed Jeds first two day quest only to get another. I am not getting many of the upgrade items, had to use gems to upgrade, but for second quest need nine of each.i have quests for both Morgan and jed but do I have to decide which way to go and do I keep with the quest or just concentrate on the long journey as only interested in the animals as everything else is just clutter I would appreciate any advice. My gut is telling me forget quests and just go on the long journeys

ciarjen
11-15-14, 08:15 AM
Thank you anidayle for posting this. Oh my so many scissors going to be needed for those flowers and so many plane deliveries to get parts

I have just had to sell over 10 because I can't craft any flowers because I am working on this 2 day metal goal and I have no idea what happens if I don't complete the 2 day goal. :confused:

ciarjen
11-15-14, 08:18 AM
I am totally confused with this event. I have completed Jeds first two day quest only to get another. I am not getting many of the upgrade items, had to use gems to upgrade, but for second quest need nine of each.i have quests for both Morgan and jed but do I have to decide which way to go and do I keep with the quest or just concentrate on the long journey as only interested in the animals as everything else is just clutter I would appreciate any advice. My gut is telling me forget quests and just go on the long journeys

I think though the cat one is a reward at the end of a questline, so if you don't complete the quests, you will not be able to get the pets. I think.

I have put up a separate thread asking for instructions. This is all just baffling
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75193-Team-Lava-Please-can-we-have-instructions-for-the-Thanksgiving-Event

ciarjen
11-15-14, 08:24 AM
Help a Farmer Out - 2 day goal

Upgrade Jed's Float to Stage 2
Give 1 Nickel
Give 4 Metal Sheets

So I have just completed it and got another 2 day goal with Jed

Parade Float Pizzazz -2 Day Goal

Upgrade Jed's Float to Stage 3
Give 6 Chicken Wire

While I am doing this 2 day goal I am not using any more of clippers to harvest and craft flowers because the Parade Stand is tied up on this goal. I have no idea what happens if I don't complete this 2 day goal.

edit to add - 2 days is probably 1 day plus some hours, just don't know how many.

Who has different goals to these ?

chrocheter
11-15-14, 08:25 AM
How do you get flowers? I see, I have clippers for them, but cannot find how to use them on flowers anywhere?

ciarjen
11-15-14, 08:26 AM
How do you get flowers? I see, I have clippers for them, but cannot find how to use them on flowers anywhere?

Buy them in the market where you buy the rest of the plants/trees from. They have a 3 hour growing time.

sukyee
11-15-14, 08:32 AM

Hsd24532
11-15-14, 08:33 AM
I am level 20 and have not gotten the pop up yet either. I also was not given access to the Halloween event what level do you have to be to participate?

goblnzrreal
11-15-14, 08:44 AM
I can't understand why people are so confused. This event isn't that complicated from what I can tell. I made both hats without closing my studio, so I got both 17-day quests and both 2-day quests (upon buying the parade stand). The 2-day quests are essentially the same as the longer ones, aside from the 17-day ones telling you to have the parade stand.

My problem now seems to be drops. I'm having bad luck with my delivery orders. Getting a lot of orders with jewelry or ores that I don't currently have. And sending less orders means getting less mining tools. Hopefully this event gets a bit better for me.

silveryedges
11-15-14, 08:44 AM
Make deliveries and check the newspaper to collect parts.

Thank you so much. Checking the newspaper for parts is some of the best advise I have ever gotten. I would never have expected other players to sell parts but some actually do. This really has helped me a lot!!!

mymummy789
11-15-14, 08:46 AM
Do you need wreaths for the short quest? So far, I only need to give 4 metal sheets.

yes, you need 7 for the first quest, whether you do the 2 or 14 day one. But I have them all waiting to make so should easily do it within the 2 day slot. And I just found 10 shears for sale in the market place which was a huge boost :D

mymummy789
11-15-14, 08:48 AM

I am having trouble getting pom poms!! But this always happens in these events. There is always one item that I get loads of and one that is slow, but then they will change round.

littlebomber2
11-15-14, 08:56 AM
I don't even have this 2 day challenge that everyone is talking about? Not been live for 1 day yet, so why is it not showing?

littlebomber2
11-15-14, 09:07 AM
Also, I have 2 farms. On one I have 2 17 day challenges. On the other one I only have 1? Anyone else with the same problem?

yppahc
11-15-14, 09:09 AM

If I see parts for this event I will buy them even though I am not sure whether to do it. I will probably then help out neighbours by selling in bulk. No gems needed to do this.

dragon2046
11-15-14, 09:29 AM
I'm having an issue next goal for Morgan is to upgrade float to level 3 and 16 of the garland and I upgraded to level 3 and the goal isn't recognizing the upgraded float. I've force closed but still nothing. Anyone else having issues with the goal recognizing your upgraded float ?

goblnzrreal
11-15-14, 09:32 AM
I don't even have this 2 day challenge that everyone is talking about? Not been live for 1 day yet, so why is it not showing?

Did you buy the parade stand? Once it's done building the 2-day quest should show up.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 09:39 AM
Also, I have 2 farms. On one I have 2 17 day challenges. On the other one I only have 1? Anyone else with the same problem?

I only have one 17 day challenge which is for Morgan.

For Jed it's a 2 day challenge only. From what I am reading here some people have 2 and 17 day challenges for both Jed and Morgan and they can choose whether to do the 2 or 17 day quests to get the pets.

I don't have that choice, I have to do it in 2 days which is probably nearly 1 day now and that does not make sense.

I can't believe they are expecting players to get the pet so quickly in such a long event. It makes no sense.....I think there must be a bug considering all the discrepancies people are reporting.

anidayle
11-15-14, 09:49 AM
This is EXACTLY what happened to me. Could it be a glitch, as in--- I noticed I have two of each float..... Do you? Maybe one is for one goal and another for the other? As if upgrading 2 floats wasnt enough, 4? (To complete all goals that is, which i likely wont be doing.) Complicated.

I'm having an issue next goal for Morgan is to upgrade float to level 3 and 16 of the garland and I upgraded to level 3 and the goal isn't recognizing the upgraded float. I've force closed but still nothing. Anyone else having issues with the goal recognizing your upgraded float ?

ciarjen
11-15-14, 09:57 AM
I've sent an email to support in the hope someone sees it this weekend but by the end of the weekend my goal for the Dog will have expired and I am not going to complete it in time.

littlebomber2
11-15-14, 09:58 AM
Did you buy the parade stand? Once it's done building the 2-day quest should show up.

Yep, have the stand and producing stuff :)

ciarjen
11-15-14, 09:58 AM
yes, you need 7 for the first quest, whether you do the 2 or 14 day one. But I have them all waiting to make so should easily do it within the 2 day slot. And I just found 10 shears for sale in the market place which was a huge boost :D

Thanks, I don't have those goals. The only goal for the flowers/wreaths is a 17 day one.

littlebomber2
11-15-14, 09:59 AM
I've sent an email to support in the hope someone sees it this weekend but by the end of the weekend my goal for the Dog will have expired and I am not going to complete it in time.

I have done the same thing. Getting so annoyed about the constant bugs in this game ����

wendy2859
11-15-14, 10:26 AM

how did you get to this so quick. Did you get so far doing the two day quests or by going for the 17 days. The game itself is not confusing, just how to play so you don't end up with a lot do stuff in the cellar.

broccolikitty
11-15-14, 10:36 AM
I ended up purchasing 5 cornucopias and it is not saving me anytime at all when crafting is this a glitch anyone else having trouble?

littlebomber2
11-15-14, 10:38 AM

Would nice to try for the dog, but don't have the quest for this showing on my farm :(

ciarjen
11-15-14, 10:40 AM
I ended up purchasing 5 cornucopias and it is not saving me anytime at all when crafting is this a glitch anyone else having trouble?

How long are your craft times?

charismabmw33
11-15-14, 10:43 AM
Where can i get Parade Floats? It's not in the store. I have pompoms in my barn telling these are used to upgrade Parade floats.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 10:49 AM
Where can i get Parade Floats? It's not in the store. I have pompoms in my barn telling these are used to upgrade Parade floats.

Check your cellar.

frijole7
11-15-14, 10:49 AM
I have 11 flowers but cannot figure out how to make a wreath! Says make at parade stand but I upgraded that and am working on 2 nd upgrade. What do I do? Thanks!

ciarjen
11-15-14, 10:54 AM
I have 11 flowers but cannot figure out how to make a wreath! Says make at parade stand but I upgraded that and am working on 2 nd upgrade. What do I do? Thanks!

You would have upgraded your float. The parade stand is different - it is a resource building that you craft in. You buy it in the market where all the rest of the buildings are purchased.

dragon2046
11-15-14, 11:56 AM
This is EXACTLY what happened to me. Could it be a glitch, as in--- I noticed I have two of each float..... Do you? Maybe one is for one goal and another for the other? As if upgrading 2 floats wasnt enough, 4? (To complete all goals that is, which i likely wont be doing.) Complicated.

Yes I do have two of each float. I sure hope we don't have to upgrade 4 cuz I have 2 sets of goals too. One with a 2 day time limit and one for 17 but exact same goals. Very confusing. I wish they would not do these updates on Fridays when they are going to be out all weekend. I focused on the two day thinking it might be a reduced amount of items to complete but doesn't appear that is the case. TL if u are not going to be around to handle any issues please put out the updates when someone will be around to fix the bugs ! I love CS and fs2 but getting tired of all the issues I spend real money on these games and expect a glitch or two but it's every update anymore on both games.

minidemon88
11-15-14, 12:12 PM
Argh..! My barn is bursting with all these new upgrade parts, clipper and nickels! And I'm still stuck at the upgrade float part. I've the stars and pom pom but not the other one. Also can't get rid of my lemon candles and PB & J, caused my balloon ask for them all the times! So dead! =____________________="

ginrae22
11-15-14, 12:14 PM
How do you have 2 of each floats ?! Anyway if anyone wants to add me my ID is ginrae22. !!!

minidemon88
11-15-14, 12:19 PM
@ginrae22: Simple, craft both hats in the studio. That's how I trigger it and got two of each floats. Lol

dragon2046
11-15-14, 12:20 PM
Can u tell me did u have 2 separate goals for Morgan one 2 day limit and one 17 day limit and the same deal for Jed? If so, did u do both 2 day and 17 day or just one ? Cuz I have both goals and can't get the 2 day goal to recognize that I upgraded to level 3. Thank u for any info u can give me.

lightson50
11-15-14, 12:44 PM
Am I the only one not getting any upgrade supplies and mining tools. Can't upgrade the floats or get nickel or iron from the mines!

igames4me
11-15-14, 12:51 PM
okay in one acct i was able to start both jed ad morgan goals

but on other acct only morgans popped up. aybody have this problem?

ghjvcucjb
11-15-14, 01:05 PM
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I started the 2day Jed goals not realizing it was 2 days until I saw it here. And at the same time upgraded the longer goal float and started giving the wreaths already.

Should I stop and focus on the 2day goal? Not knowing if I will be able to get enough upgrade items, don't have enough gems to finish, can't get more gems, and don't want to lose out on this goal and end up losing out on needed mutual items for the longer goal??? Plus I will only have until We'd then we're flying out on vacation for two weeks and no time to play.

Would appreciate any feedback

amanipeach
11-15-14, 01:08 PM
That's what happened to me ! That is getting two sets of floats when I made the two different pilgrim hats.

rosewaterlily
11-15-14, 01:09 PM
I found a farm selling ten laurels and visited to see that they had both floats upgraded to level 5. Wow some people are really dedicated to this game. Thanks to this person and another one who sold 10 laurels and 10 wreaths I should get all those wreaths and laurels required for Morgan's quest line done soon. Just need those darned parade parts from delivery. Not sure what to do with all the metal sheets and nickel I have taking up space in my barn since it seems like getting Jed's float done in two days is impossible without gems.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 01:16 PM
Yes I do have two of each float. I sure hope we don't have to upgrade 4 cuz I have 2 sets of goals too. One with a 2 day time limit and one for 17 but exact same goals. Very confusing. I wish they would not do these updates on Fridays when they are going to be out all weekend. I focused on the two day thinking it might be a reduced amount of items to complete but doesn't appear that is the case. TL if u are not going to be around to handle any issues please put out the updates when someone will be around to fix the bugs ! I love CS and fs2 but getting tired of all the issues I spend real money on these games and expect a glitch or two but it's every update anymore on both games.

The problems with this event started within minutes of it being launched. Considering TL must plan these things for weeks in advance, you would think that someone would stick around to see if they are working after they push the button to start them off.

ciarjen
11-15-14, 01:18 PM
I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I started the 2day Jed goals not realizing it was 2 days until I saw it here. And at the same time upgraded the longer goal float and started giving the wreaths already.

Should I stop and focus on the 2day goal? Not knowing if I will be able to get enough upgrade items, don't have enough gems to finish, can't get more gems, and don't want to lose out on this goal and end up losing out on needed mutual items for the longer goal??? Plus I will only have until We'd then we're flying out on vacation for two weeks and no time to play.

Would appreciate any feedback

I would expect 2 days to become 1 day within the next couple of hours (24 hours after the event started), if that helps with your decision.

I have only got the 2 day goal, so I have no option but to press ahead and try to make it.

For those who have both goals, I don't actually understand why they have given a 2 day and a 17 day goal both with the same prize. What is the point of doing it in 2 days? :confused:

ciarjen
11-15-14, 01:28 PM
I found a farm selling ten laurels and visited to see that they had both floats upgraded to level 5. Wow some people are really dedicated to this game. Thanks to this person and another one who sold 10 laurels and 10 wreaths I should get all those wreaths and laurels required for Morgan's quest line done soon. Just need those darned parade parts from delivery. Not sure what to do with all the metal sheets and nickel I have taking up space in my barn since it seems like getting Jed's float done in two days is impossible without gems.

Some people have a 17 day goal to complete the Jed questline. I think this is supposed to be how long we should get because it is impossible in 2 days. I have put in a email to support because I only have a 2 day goal for Jed. Hopefully we will get a response soon so I would keep your metal sheets and nickel.

franksgirlgg
11-15-14, 01:38 PM
Ok TL I have some BIG TIME glitches since this event started!! I made both hat and bonnet with no problem. Ended up with 4 floats (2 Jed & 2 Morgan) and two 2-day events and two 17-day events. I was lucky enough to get 10 clippers pretty quickly but when I crafted and collected my first THREE flower wreaths they disappeared. I cannot "give" them to either the 2-day or the 17-day event. They are just gone. So, I mined for nickel and made the required 4 sheets. I only received 3 of them and so had to craft an additional sheet to have the 4 required. What a WASTE of my resources, which are now pretty slim pickens! I have force closed and rebooted many times trying to find my lost items. Where, oh where, are they? Then this last time I rebooted, my BEEHIVE has disappeared and shows it is Under Construction! WHAT!?!? Is going on? I am Level 49 and have had my Beehive a long, long time! In addition, I have made sooooo many deliveries and no more clippers are coming my way. I enjoy this game, but this is seriously frustrating!!!! ������ Getting ready to call it quits on this event ������

janenorton
11-15-14, 01:49 PM
i have extra clippers i will put up for sale farm name nortonville

janenorton
11-15-14, 01:50 PM
i just put 5 up i hope you get them

enaid03
11-15-14, 01:51 PM
Ok, I'm on the 2 day goal "Giving Thanks"

Says to upgrade Morgan's Float to Stage 3. Which it is stage 3. But its not registering and giving me the option to "Buy".

What is going on with this event?

PS. This event would and has the potential to be fun. But, these two day goals with "random" scarce parts is completely absurd.

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:00 PM
i just put 5 up i hope you get them

Are they gone? Didn't see any pop up

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:02 PM
Did anyone consider the 2 day and the 17 day quests might be a chance for us to earn two of each animals?

lovekjt
11-15-14, 02:05 PM
having hard time to get parade streamers.. none of them from deliveries and newspaper.. wonder if i can ever make it to stage 5 +_+!!

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:08 PM
Lovekjt I have extra streamers to trade if u have any pompoms?

UniqueToo
11-15-14, 02:10 PM
I have flower clippers, but where do I find the Fall Flower Bushes to clip???:confused:

Got it - you buy them from the market, under crops. I was looking in my seed store, you know, wheat etc.

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:12 PM
I have flower clippers, but where do I find the Fall Flower Bushes to clip???:confused:
In the market like the ash trees. Each bush clips twice for flowers

panix
11-15-14, 02:20 PM
Ok, I'm on the 2 day goal "Giving Thanks"

Says to upgrade Morgan's Float to Stage 3. Which it is stage 3. But its not registering and giving me the option to "Buy".

What is going on with this event?

PS. This event would and has the potential to be fun. But, these two day goals with "random" scarce parts is completely absurd.

I also have this problem... I upgraded Morgan's float to level 3 but it doesn't register in the goal, it just gives me the option to buy it... When I already have it bought AND upgraded. Is this a glitch too??

I am feeling very frustrated because I feel it is impossible to complete the goal in two days. That is ridiculous, with all the parts we have to get to upgrade the float five times? It just isn't possible without using gems to speed up.

enaid03
11-15-14, 02:22 PM
I am feeling very frustrated because I feel it is impossible to complete the goal in two days. That is ridiculous, with all the parts we have to get to upgrade the float five times? It just isn't possible without using gems to speed up.

Glad I'm not the only one. I understand that yes, the 2/17 day quests might allow to get both animals, but having a glitch on a two day event when TL is out of the office until after the goal will be done is EXTREMELY frustrating.

orleansparish
11-15-14, 02:26 PM
Probably not. There are a few reasons. He may be not participating in the events, there are lots that don't. He may have too many of one item and his barn is full so he has to sell the excess. He could even be transferring those items to another account or selling to a neighbour.

Whatever the reason, you were lucky.

It's still too early in the event to get that many scissors. Gems had to be used for some. No one is that uber lucky. I'm trying to remember if I hated the last tropical event with this type of stuff. Thankfully I have three farms I may play on to TRY to send parts to myself. One has over 800 gems so me think I'll delete the few neighbors I have there and attempt to sell items to myself. Gonna be quite a long week or so....

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:27 PM
Anyone have extra Pom poms they don't need? I haven't gotten a single one in tons of deliveries. So want to move on to the next level already lol

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:30 PM
It's still too early in the event to get that many scissors. Gems had to be used for some. No one is that uber lucky. I'm trying to remember if I hated the last tropical event with this type of stuff. Thankfully I have three farms I may play on to TRY to send parts to myself. One has over 800 gems so me think I'll delete the few neighbors I have there and attempt to sell items to myself. Gonna be quite a long week or so....

That's not true. My first 20 or so deliveries yesterday gave mostly only scissors. If I weren't wanting both animals I had considered selling the abundance of scissors I have built up and I haven't spent a single gem

panix
11-15-14, 02:40 PM
Glad I'm not the only one. I understand that yes, the 2/17 day quests might allow to get both animals, but having a glitch on a two day event when TL is out of the office until after the goal will be done is EXTREMELY frustrating.

Exactly... I know it's been said before, but Friday is the stupidest day ever to launch an event, and then have all staff members leave for the weekend. Something always goes wrong in every event... And we have to wait until the weekend is over for it to be fixed. Well, in this case, the stupid two day timer will have run out before they fix it, leaving no chance for me to get the cat, because I made the hat, apparently.

anythingyouwant99
11-15-14, 02:41 PM
So I have decided I am going to build and gather all supplies needed for all steps before I turn in any steps for any quest just in case I can't complete in two days, that way I won't lose items if it ends in the middle of me working on a step. Better safe then pissed off lol

tia_ynwa
11-15-14, 03:23 PM
Hey guys,

I have 2 2day quests and 2 17 day quests as well. A 2day quest and 17 day quest are the same ,as the prizes. So I guess if I do the just the 17 day ones I will not be losing anything, right?

Also I wanted to share with a dog I got from the ballon game

nicxole
11-15-14, 03:48 PM
Hey this may have been answered but I haven't read through all pages of this thread. I have 2 of Jeds floats & 2 of Morgans in my storage. Are we supposed to have 2 or 1 of each? Thanks!

Army8184
11-15-14, 03:57 PM
How many times do we upgrade the floats?

sukyee
11-15-14, 05:28 PM
I have been trying on multiple devices and this is my summary for this events, hope can clarify some doubts:
This event supposed to let us choose who to help in the first place:
Pilgrim bonnet - Morgan quest with flower lead to the cat as final prize
Pilgrim hat - Jed quest with metal lead to the dog as final prize

The games was designed that once you click to craft either bonnet or hat, within few seconds the goals will complete and another option will disappear.

If you choose pilgrim bonnet, you will have the Morgan quest for 17 days and Jed's for 2 days
Vise versa for pilgrim hat, end up with Jed 17 days quest and Morgan 2 days
The 17 days quest should triggered immediately, this is the one you choose in the first place, the 2 days quest will pop up some time later or by clicking in the character in the game to trigger.
So by right, everyone should have 1 Morgan's float and 1 Jed's float in cellular.

The requirement for completing the quest in 2 days is almost impossible... This is the way the event let you to choose only one person to help with and ending with only 1 pet as final prize.

The glitch happen when people click to craft both pilgrim bonnet and pilgrim hat together within seconds before one of them registered... This turns out people getting all the 2 sets of goals get doubled.
If getting both sets of 17 days & 2 days goals, their prizes are exactly same, I would suggest to go for the 17 days only... And you are the lucky one to get this glitch.

sukyee
11-15-14, 05:28 PM
How many times do we upgrade the floats?

The final stage is level 5, so need to upgrade 4 times

amiableal
11-15-14, 05:40 PM
Evidently not ready for prime time, tech folks!!! I retrieved Jed's and Morgan's floats from the cellar. The market indicates a limit of one on each. How did some people acquire two of each? The original challenge indicated, pick either Jed or Morgan, but after choosing one, the other was available to retrieve from storage. The value of a cornucopia remains baffling. I bought one (five are allowed), but tapping on the one I bought does nothing. Does this mean I must buy all five for the benefit to activate? Because we need sheet metal made in the purchased 'reviewing stand', along with nickel from the mine, I'm not seeing how this is possible given virtually no mining tool drops. Wish I'd decided to sit this one out rather than having spent coins for the necessary reviewing stand, gems for the cornucopia, and coins for the autumn bushes. The TL procedure seems to be, buy first, and maybe gradually you'll get the rules later. Shabby, TL!

CorackFarm
11-15-14, 05:46 PM
Are we ever going to get something that builds paint, bricks or wood planks?

How I wish! It is definitely needed.

mymummy789
11-15-14, 05:54 PM
M
I also have this problem... I upgraded Morgan's float to level 3 but it doesn't register in the goal, it just gives me the option to buy it... When I already have it bought AND upgraded. Is this a glitch too??

I have also just encountered this. I hope someone answers this tomorrow or I am stuffed!!

Army8184
11-15-14, 05:55 PM
I hope that is possible . . . Wow!

ghjvcucjb
11-15-14, 06:20 PM
For the two day goals. Does the 2 day clock reset when you complete each step? Or is it a total of two days to get through 4-5 upgrades?

dragon2046
11-15-14, 06:33 PM
M
I have also just encountered this. I hope someone answers this tomorrow or I am stuffed!!

I have been trying on multiple devices and this is my summary for this events, hope can clarify some doubts:

The games was designed that once you click to craft either bonnet or hat, within few seconds the goals will complete and another option will disappear.

If you choose pilgrim bonnet, you will have the Morgan quest for 17 days and Jed's for 2 days
The 17 days quest should triggered immediately, this is the one you choose in the first place, the 2 days quest will pop up some time later or by clicking in the character in the game to trigger.
So by right, everyone should have 1 Morgan's float and 1 Jed's float in cellular.

The requirement for completing the quest in 2 days is almost impossible... This is the way the event let you to choose only one person to help with and ending with only 1 pet as final prize.

The glitch happen when people click to craft both pilgrim bonnet and pilgrim hat together within seconds before one of them registered... This turns out people getting all the 2 sets of goals get doubled.
If getting both sets of 17 days & 2 days goals, their prizes are exactly same, I would suggest to go for the 17 days only... And you are the lucky one to get this glitch.
Thank u for this info it helps clear up some of my confusion but my problem is as other people are having the same problem my Morgan goal requires me to upgrade to level 3 and 16 garland in two days I have upgraded and it is not recognizing that I did. I'm concerned that if I make the 16 garland and actually turn it in the 2 day time period and it still doesn't recognize that I upgraded I'm really going to be cranky ! Any suggestions? Do I have to complete both Morgan goals the 17 day and the 2 day to get it to recognize the upgrade ? Did u run into this problem at all?

sukyee
11-15-14, 07:00 PM
Thank u for this info it helps clear up some of my confusion but my problem is as other people are having the same problem my Morgan goal requires me to upgrade to level 3 and 16 garland in two days I have upgraded and it is not recognizing that I did. I'm concerned that if I make the 16 garland and actually turn it in the 2 day time period and it still doesn't recognize that I upgraded I'm really going to be cranky ! Any suggestions? Do I have to complete both Morgan goals the 17 day and the 2 day to get it to recognize the upgrade ? Did u run into this problem at all?

Sorry I'm not sure on this. I supposed this is the glitch that actually not supposed to have both 17days & 2 days goals at the same time?!?
My main account was only trigger one set of quest and I have completed without any issue.

plw320
11-15-14, 07:14 PM
How much time is shaved off items for one cornucopia?

sunshine198
11-15-14, 07:16 PM
So I thought maybe this quest would be attainable, however, I just reached level 3 of the float and level three of the float needs 18 parts each....can't imagine what level 5 needs. And to accomplish this in two days?!?
I'm sending a lot of deliveries too. Anyone know any secrets? Haha. I have bought a few goal items in the newspaper and from neighbors and I've been lucky so I can't imagine this will be very easy at all nor on the low end of difficult. Anyone else see the difficulty yet in finishing? Or past level 3 in the float?

sunshine198
11-15-14, 07:18 PM
How much time is shaved off items for one cornucopia?

I believe I read 15 minutes on another post..I bought mine prior to seeing the initial time.

amiableal
11-15-14, 07:37 PM
Cornocopia. Please tell me how it works! Does it work automatically to shave blooming time off one bush? Or do we need to activate it? When I tap on it nothing happens. If it works automatically, how many times does it shave blooming time? We're allowed to buy five for gems, which adds up to a lot with no info on it. Appreciate any help posters can offer!

bss18974
11-15-14, 08:06 PM

Second upgrade which is part of a goal for either branch of the event requires 9 each
Third upgrade and fourth upgrade (final upgrade) is required as part of the last goal of each branch which leads to dog (metals branch, nickel mining, metal sheets, chicken wire mesh) or cat (floral branch uses fall bush, wreaths, garlands) requires 18 of each part for third upgrade and 26 of each part for final upgrade. That's a lot of parts. 68 of each part for all upgrades.

ghjvcucjb
11-15-14, 08:17 PM
Well, after spending the entire day making metal sheets for Jed's 2 day goal, I have not been able to upgrade his float to level 2 and now there's only 23 hours left. No way I'll get enough supplies to get it upgraded to level 4 at this rate. So unfortunately will ignore it and take the metal sheet and time loss. Sucks

sunshine198
11-15-14, 08:49 PM

Wow!! That is a lot of parts. That's about 200 total deliveries, IF a part was given on each delivery and no duplicates LOL LOL LOL yeah that's attainable and for two floats LOL LOL

sunshine198
11-15-14, 10:32 PM

I'm curious how you were able to get your floats to level five so quickly, what's your secret?

lovekjt
11-15-14, 11:15 PM

68 of poms poms, streamers and confetti?? i should have given up now.. sending lots of deliveries and checking news whole morning and got 1 streamers T.T
im having extra poms poms for those who can trade streamer with me.. just try my best since it's still Sunday..

T2kmj
11-15-14, 11:42 PM
I agree 2 day period and only recieving upgrades every fifth to sixth delivery the only way the goal is attainable is by gems. And quite a few of them.

nukesters2
11-16-14, 12:13 AM
I agree 2 day period and only recieving upgrades every fifth to sixth delivery the only way the goal is attainable is by gems. And quite a few of them.

Yes, 3264 parts.... it would cost $120 for the gems to do it instantly, and I do have a neighbour who had it completely done friday evening. just wow! lol.... I have been working steady at it since it started, and still have not been able to upgrade one float one time. still need 5 parts to do even one. The split challenge, like it is, is really frustrating too. having the 2 day timer on one float. it's very discouraging and I think I will go back to my bakery and restaurant where things are fair, and not random.

panix
11-16-14, 12:20 AM
Ok, finally I have figured it out. First, thank you TL for fixing the issue with the float upgrade! It finally registered in my goal book.

Hopefully this will help some people... The two day timer is for every seperate goal. When you finish one goal, it resets and gives you another two days. You don't only have two days total, like I first thought (which would be crazy!!). So when I finished the two day cat goal to upgrade the float to level three, now I have another two days to complete the next float. And when I finish that, ANOTHER two days... Making this goal hard, but not impossible, like I first thought. So don't give up people! I have kept going with my two day cat goal and just was able to upgrade my float to level five. So it is possible... Just hard. Hope that helps people still wondering!

ciarjen
11-16-14, 01:13 AM

Thanks. You are absolutely right on this as it has been confirmed to be this way by TL here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75193-Team-Lava-Please-can-we-have-instructions-for-the-Thanksgiving-Event&p=1003329&viewfull=1#post1003329)

What I didn't know when I started the 2 day goal for Jed, which I was able to achieve, that it would unlock more goals, still at 2 days. By then it is too late once you have started because you have given resources. There is no way I could have anticipated that TL were expecting people to fully upgrade a float to level 5 within 2 days. There has be no precedent before on this game or any other to be expected to finish two weeks early.

But that is what TL have done and now that I have given parts for the upgrades, bought gems to get the cornicopia to make the items in time, I feel absolutely trapped. My float is now at a level 4 because I spent the whole day making deliveries to give up 150 parts to the float only now to realise that I still have another goal after this which is limited to 2 days and that requires another 84 parts. If I am not able to make this goal, there is no way I will get these parts back and I will still have to get them all again to upgrade the other float.

The time is ticking and I don't even want to look at my game right now.

ciarjen
11-16-14, 01:16 AM
Ok, finally I have figured it out. First, thank you TL for fixing the issue with the float upgrade! It finally registered in my goal book.

Hopefully this will help some people... The two day timer is for every seperate goal. When you finish one goal, it resets and gives you another two days. You don't only have two days total, like I first thought (which would be crazy!!). So when I finished the two day cat goal to upgrade the float to level three, now I have another two days to complete the next float. And when I finish that, ANOTHER two days... Making this goal hard, but not impossible, like I first thought. So don't give up people! I have kept going with my two day cat goal and just was able to upgrade my float to level five. So it is possible... Just hard. Hope that helps people still wondering!

That's what I have just worked out too looking at my timers this morning. My advice for anyone doing it is not to complete a 2 day goal until the timer goes right down. Use the time to gather as many parts as you can for the float and to make your items for the next goal. When you need to complete the goal you will then get another 2 days for the next and hopefully you will have a head start on that one.

If only I had known this yesterday :rolleyes:

ciarjen
11-16-14, 01:18 AM
For the two day goals. Does the 2 day clock reset when you complete each step? Or is it a total of two days to get through 4-5 upgrades?

It gives you 2 days each time you get to the next step. I suggest you run the timer down as low as you can, collect as many parts as you can for the next stage before you complete each goal.

charismabmw33
11-16-14, 01:19 AM
Check your cellar.

No not in the cellar, is there anywhere else?

ghjvcucjb
11-16-14, 01:26 AM
Yes, 3264 parts.... it would cost $120 for the gems to do it instantly, and I do have a neighbour who had it completely done friday evening. just wow! lol.... I have been working steady at it since it started, and still have not been able to upgrade one float one time. still need 5 parts to do even one. The split challenge, like it is, is really frustrating too. having the 2 day timer on one float. it's very discouraging and I think I will go back to my bakery and restaurant where things are fair, and not random.
I'm having a hard time believing this person spent that kind of money for some virtual floats and not using a jail break.

ghjvcucjb
11-16-14, 01:29 AM
It gives you 2 days each time you get to the next step. I suggest you run the timer down as low as you can, collect as many parts as you can for the next stage before you complete each goal.

Thanks ciarjen, but a little to late for me. I already moved on. I only have about 5 days to play then off line for a couple of weeks so it's probably best to focus on one float or chance not getting anything at all.

WhiteRabbit89
11-16-14, 03:05 AM
I'm having a hard time believing this person spent that kind of money for some virtual floats and not using a jail break.

You're right, I can't believe someone would spend so much money for virtual pets. He/She is probably playing with multiple farms. It's easier that way... You collect parts with lower level farms and then you can sell them to the main farm. I will never have the patience or time to play more than one farm:rolleyes:

arzunex
11-16-14, 04:45 AM
Are there seperate "upgrade to level 4" goals? Or it goes to level 5 from level 3?

yppahc
11-16-14, 05:11 AM
You're right, I can't believe someone would spend so much money for virtual pets. He/She is probably playing with multiple farms. It's easier that way... You collect parts with lower level farms and then you can sell them to the main farm. I will never have the patience or time to play more than one farm:rolleyes:

I used to have multiple farms to help me with expansions and events. Now It just seems like too much hard work. It really does work tho!

krisscritters
11-16-14, 05:58 AM
I am giving up on Jed's 2 day quest. Just can't finish it in time. I am making 2 chicken wire rolls that I will be selling as soon as they are made if any one needs them.

I am working on Morgan's quest but am finding my drop rate for the flower cutters is low. Not sure I'll make it to get the cat, but I'm going to give it a try.

GDude118
11-16-14, 06:33 AM
Storage is being my worst nightmare!!!! 56 pic axes, 52 saws, 26 flower clippers(just sold 10, so had 36) 23 Pom poms, 22 confettis, and 18 shovels and no room!!! Need to sell something! But can't decide what! Ok. Just venting a little. Lol Seriously though. I have plenty to trade if anyone could give me some parade streamers. Need 13 more for the third 2 day quest. I assume it will need me to upgrade my float to lvl 4 In 2 days so I'm getting all the material ahead of time before turning in the last chicken wire to complete the second 2 day quest. That way I gain 24 hrs.

ciarjen
11-16-14, 06:51 AM
Are there seperate "upgrade to level 4" goals? Or it goes to level 5 from level 3?

Not on the Jed questline. There was one which was upgrade to level 3 and then the next one was upgrade to level 5.

ciarjen
11-16-14, 06:52 AM
Storage is being my worst nightmare!!!! 56 pic axes, 52 saws, 26 flower clippers(just sold 10, so had 36) 23 Pom poms, 22 confettis, and 18 shovels and no room!!! Need to sell something! But can't decide what! Ok. Just venting a little. Lol Seriously though. I have plenty to trade if anyone could give me some parade streamers. Need 13 more for the third 2 day quest. I assume it will need me to upgrade my float to lvl 4 In 2 days so I'm getting all the material ahead of time before turning in the last chicken wire to complete the second 2 day quest. That way I gain 24 hrs.

I must have sold about 50 clippers and I have not cut any flowers yet. :rolleyes:All my resources/space has had to be concentrated on the Jed questline which is 2 days for me.

bunny2889
11-16-14, 07:15 AM
I'm not participating in this event, so I'll be selling stuff as I get it (I need the barn space anyway!) :rolleyes:

rosewaterlily
11-16-14, 07:52 AM
The two day questline sounds way too stressful. I'm going to sell my nickel and metal sheets at the top of the hour and just focus on Morgan's float.

Sanibelsue
11-16-14, 08:22 AM
I am not getting any parade streamers so have not been able to upgrade once! Storage is becoming an issue too. Anyone looking to trade for parade streamers?

judafarm
11-16-14, 08:37 AM
This event is not to play :(. I did sent hundred and hundreds deleveries,... And all I get Is 5 of the poms ( blue). Now I need 9 and still got a day fir this ;(.
Playing games must be fun... and not give stress :(

WhiteRabbit89
11-16-14, 10:01 AM
I'm fine with the 2 days quest being a challange but the drop rate for floats parts is ****ing the 'fun' of it. My barn is going to explode soon but I'm still trying to gather as many parts as I can before the timer ends. At least we can make some space by cutting flowers (even if they are clogging my silo). I may have missed the post but did someone report all the requirements for each goal?

nicxole
11-16-14, 10:08 AM
What's everyone's strategy? Are you just focusing on one person or both? I'm not sure if I should upgrade Morgans float to 3 or try to get Jed's to 2.

anythingyouwant99
11-16-14, 10:08 AM
Can anyone tell me what the third goal for both two day quests are? I am trying to get a head start as I didn't run either clock down yesterday. On the second quest for both. Please tell me I need wreaths for level three as I have made too many. Anyone wanna trade a wreath for Pom poms? Lol

ciarjen
11-16-14, 10:11 AM
What's everyone's strategy? Are you just focusing on one person or both? I'm not sure if I should upgrade Morgans float to 3 or try to get Jed's to 2.

It all depends if you were lucky with the glitch or not. Those with the glitch got 17 days for both Jed and Morgan. The normal game was 2 days for one and 17 for the other. If you have 17 days for both you can just take your time, if not you have to make a decision whether you will be able to complete one with 2 day goals.

I am almost finished with the 2 day goal but it has been tough, constant game play to make all the deliveries to do the parts. My first float is fully upgraded and I am just waiting on the crafting to finish in the morning to get the pet.

anidayle
11-16-14, 10:19 AM
Congrats on getting the pet! I bet that is a feeling of victory, especially with only the 2 day timer.

It all depends if you were lucky with the glitch or not. Those with the glitch got 17 days for both Jed and Morgan. The normal game was 2 days for one and 17 for the other. If you have 17 days for both you can just take your time, if not you have to make a decision whether you will be able to complete one with 2 day goals.

I am almost finished with the 2 day goal but it has been tough, constant game play to make all the deliveries to do the parts. My first float is fully upgraded and I am just waiting on the crafting to finish in the morning to get the pet.

nicxole
11-16-14, 10:21 AM
I'm confused... I have both, 4 goals in total. I have 2 days to upgrade both Jed & Morgans and then I have separate goals that are 17.

anythingyouwant99
11-16-14, 10:21 AM
Ciarjen... What is the third goal for Jed after the 6 rolls of wire?