PDA

View Full Version : Dragon story feeding issue

durgga
11-12-14, 12:06 AM
I am not able to feed my lightning Dragon even if I have enough food it says not enough food. Why is that? Do help me out.....!

[S8] Regina
11-12-14, 12:02 PM
I am not able to feed my lightning Dragon even if I have enough food it says not enough food. Why is that? Do help me out.....!

The team checked your account, and you currently do not have enough Food to feed the Lightning Dragon. Currently it needs 1200 Food to advance, and you have less than that. If you continue to experience issues with this matter, please let us know again!

durgga
12-03-14, 09:42 PM
Regina;1000468']The team checked your account, and you currently do not have enough Food to feed the Lightning Dragon. Currently it needs 1200 Food to advance, and you have less than that. If you continue to experience issues with this matter, please let us know again!

No even when I have that am not able to feed y.... nom even my pink lotus Dragon has been add to the list of lightning Dragon where I an not able to feed both..... do do really help out I have been stuck now.... and I am not licking it:mad:

durgga
12-04-14, 04:50 PM
See I have 25000 food but still I'm not able to feed my lightning Dragon or pink lotus Dragon..... please do something it's irritating.... please help

[S8] Regina
12-05-14, 03:38 PM
See I have 25000 food but still I'm not able to feed my lightning Dragon or pink lotus Dragon..... please do something it's irritating.... please help

You can now feed the Pink Lotus Dragon.

The Lightning Dragon is part of the Album Reward for iOS, so you will be unable to feed this Dragon on your device. Sorry about that!