PDA

View Full Version : Pumpkin Panda - 2014 Nov 14

the_harlequin
11-11-14, 11:43 PM
edit(KP) 12-9-14

I had a pop up, took a pic at 6:48pm EST. Just under a week to get it.

One of the most vibrant colors of fall is orange, and it is the best color all around! This Creature is known to evade predators by using their natural camouflage to hide in pumpkin patches, look out for the Pumpkin Panda in Fantasy Forest Story!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16631&d=1415780803 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16631&d=1415780803)

ArcadiaTofu
11-11-14, 11:58 PM

One of the most vibrant colors of fall is orange, and it is the best color all around! This Creature is known to evade predators by using their natural camouflage to hide in pumpkin patches, look out for the Pumpkin Panda in Fantasy Forest Story!

Oh, great. Now we probably have ANOTHER 'limited' animal coming out soon. Since it's fall-esque themed, let's all assume right off the bat that it's limited even if it doesn't say it's limited when it first comes out...

I honestly don't know what to think anymore... :\ Now, whenever a new critter comes out, all I feel is dread. And it's mostly due to the fact that every new animal that comes out now will automatically be stamped 'limited' in my brain since TL screwed us all over on the Frankenswine debacle (and it came with no real warning for players) -___-

It's pretty for sure, and I'll probably try for it when it first comes out, but if I don't get it in the first few tries I'll probably just give up on it completely since I don't need the aggravation that comes with excessively trying to breed an animal out that may or may not be limited in the future. I don't need that type of stress again, especially when I have ten or so 'permanent' animals still to breed out that would be a better investment in my time :(

dumbpluff
11-12-14, 12:47 AM
how many 'limited' animals are we looking at here right now? the bansheep, the toucan, the new fallaby, and now this? they're seriously planning to drop four possibly limited animals on us at the same time? plus the tournament monkey?

this is beyond ridiculous. there do not need to be this many animals at all. not even close.

my607
11-12-14, 06:29 AM
TL stop shoving new animals down our throats. There's too many animals it's like I can't keep up and it's so hard getting gem animals. You should make it easier for the players who don't have gem animals . Let us know in the beginning when the animals are introduce that they are limited or not. It's not fair what you did with the Frankenswine because you gave us only Three days. Hopefully, in the future no more stupid tricks like that

JeannesThinkin
11-12-14, 07:34 AM
Guys, stop. How can you be mad about little ole Pumpkin Panda. Besides, I have a feeling it's going to be out next year too. Fall is not like the Olympics or FIFA World Cup. It happens every year. Ditto with the Halloween Critters. But I am still mad at TL for releasing an animal a day after the first one this week is released.

I don't see it anywhere tho.

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 08:05 AM
they're seriously planning to drop four possibly limited animals on us at the same time? plus the tournament monkey?

No. There is NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that those animals are limited. The Toucan is especially unlikely to be limited. While yes, the others are (vaguely) halloween themed and fall themed, that doesn't mean that they can't be permanent creatures. A mod reported that they don't have plans to remove the Bansheep at this time. If they do remove the fall animals, you would presumably have at least until fall is over so probably almost a month.

As far as limited animals causing so much stress, they really shouldn't. You do not HAVE to get every limited animal. If an animal is removed it does not count toward your album. Once it's gone there's no evidence that it even existed if you didn't get one. I would only recommend exclusively breeding for a limited animal if you really like that particular animal. Not just because it MAY be limited in the future. The Fallaby is just another flying Fairy Ferrett clone, so who cares? This one looks just like a Pandaffodil.

I thoroughly agree that what happened with the Frankenswine was unfair. But it was much more clearly themed than any of the other animals people have been worried about. Not EVERY new animal is going to be removed. And if they are, it's not going to be immediately. And if they are, who cares? You can forget it and move on to the next new animal. Calm down everyone!

cocauina
11-12-14, 08:50 AM
The only animal that seems that will be one day limited is Fallaby, because of the description, it talks about of autumn leaves.

Scarecrow and Frankenswine are expired, halloween animals.
Bansheep doesn't have any reference of a season on the discription. Toucan the same, TL would never release a gem animal that gives gems and them remove, it's more likely that they 1st release 1 or 2 gem animals and the rest can be limited.

Pumpkin Panda to me doesn't seems to be a limited animal, but if it's a limited one, probably is a Christmas animal, but "pumpkin" to me is more halloweenie.

A2TUDE
11-13-14, 05:34 AM
I think I'd be more excited about an EXPANTION to room these new animals really were are we meant to put this one??????

SANDSCApe
11-13-14, 05:48 AM
Pumpkin can be a symbol of Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Fall in general. Pumpkin Panda is most likely Fall or Thanksgiving.

So what if it's limited? People panic and fuss like these things mean the end of the world for them. Players indicated that they want holiday items, right? So TL delivers. Is it their fault that Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Winter all come one on the heels of the other? And is it really reasonable to expect holiday animals to hang around indefinitely? Bad enough we have no stables to hide them. (And if we ever do, it won't be very affordable.)

The poor Pumpkin Panda isn't even here yet and people are grumbling. Come on, guys!

TL is not rolling out a bunch of limited animals at the same time, nor removing them all at the same time. Except for the 6-day Scarecrow, there has been ample time to attempt breeding every limited animal so far. I say ample time for attempts; not necessarily ample time to get it, if your luck happens to roll the other way. Some of us will not succeed in breeding an animal before its timer runs out. Regrettable but forgettable. Game goes on and, in some cases, the animal returns briefly the folowing year.

SANDSCApe
11-13-14, 06:04 AM
I think I'd be more excited about an EXPANTION to room these new animals really were are we meant to put this one??????

If you have absolutely no duplicates, have reached the habitat max, have expanded and cleared everything, have as many big habitats that can possibly fit with other essential buildings on the currently available 41 plots, THEN you are officially in a jam that is not one of your own making. (This extreme problem is not yet attainable.)

If we were at a point where the game had more animals than could possibly be housed, and this Pumpkin Panda came along, the player lucky (or unlucky) enough to have one of every type with absolutely no space for one more would be wise to sell his/her Pandaffodil (even if it's epic) and give the pumpkin-head bear that space until more land and habitats become available. It's a Panda.

A2TUDE
11-13-14, 06:21 AM
If you have absolutely no duplicates, have reached the habitat max, have expanded and cleared everything, have as many big habitats that can possibly fit with other essential buildings on the currently available 41 plots, THEN you are officially in a jam that is not one of your own making. (This extreme problem is not yet attainable.)

If we were at a point where the game had more animals than could possibly be housed, and this Pumpkin Panda came along, the player lucky (or unlucky) enough to have one of every type with absolutely no space for one more would be wise to sell his/her Pandaffodil (even if it's epic) and give the pumpkin-head bear that space until more land and habitats become available. It's a Panda.

You know that's a good idea I have all animals and my habitats are the bigger ones I might sell a farm though :)

zenobia42
11-14-14, 12:34 PM
The pumpkin panda is out and I have a quest to breed one.

It is NOT pure nature. It is nature + earth.

Bambamstad
It is in the shop now. Super rare, breed earth and nature.

I will try for it later.

cocauina
Super Rare
earth and nature
16 breeding and incubation
12 evolution

intrinsicallyknotted
11-14-14, 12:45 PM
Nature+earth works for me. Maybe I'll finally fill that Hedgehog-shaped hole in my album while I'm at it.

zenobia42
11-14-14, 12:48 PM
Nature+earth works for me. Maybe I'll finally fill that Hedgehog-shaped hole in my album while I'm at it.

I will probably give this a shot soon myself. Though for me the second hole in my earth-nature is the Grassquatch. That bugger has been available since like day 1 of the game and I STILL don't have him lol.

Petasos
11-14-14, 01:03 PM

I have one of every animal except this and the Thanksgibbon. I have six grand farms as well as a Toucan. I still have many duplicates I can delete before I delete album critters. If you are stating you have no room that IS a problem of your own making.

Bambamstad
11-14-14, 01:04 PM
I have three nature-earth holes, hedgehog, grassquatch and this panda...but i hate the 9 hour fail...

zenobia42
11-14-14, 01:06 PM
I have three nature-earth holes, hedgehog, grassquatch and this panda...but i hate the 9 hour fail...

Hey, think of it this way: a 9-hour fail is only about HALF as a bad as koala fails. :)

Melis2a84
11-14-14, 01:21 PM
Hey guys!
I just got this little guy but speed through the breeding as I was excited to see the egg,
so here is the egg in the nest

I breed panda and rhino

GreasedLightening
11-14-14, 01:25 PM
Ok..I might have it..got a 16 hour breed time with thunder mammoth and panda...time will tell! Lol

readysetgo888
11-14-14, 01:26 PM
I thought for sure this looked like another nature-fire that I could get while trying for the toucan... I'm a little sorry that it's not.

Bambamstad
11-14-14, 01:32 PM
Hey, think of it this way: a 9-hour fail is only about HALF as a bad as koala fails. :)

Very well said, just got 14 hour...so definitely fill up a hole in the album. Fingers crossed for grasquatch.

saucysammis
11-14-14, 01:51 PM
It's funny how I can be bummed that I'm breeding a toucan so I can't try for this for a whole day.....be happy be happy be happy. Something to live for. Haha.

A2TUDE
11-14-14, 02:04 PM
Rhino and panda 16hrs

Beautiful egg design:)
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16713

I breed panda and rhino[/QUOTE]

bluefoxcrystal
11-14-14, 03:01 PM
Nice :) and 16 hrs? Not too shabby! :D

EviBrooklyn
11-14-14, 03:32 PM
Darn I don't have a panda :-(
Shucks

cocauina
11-14-14, 03:37 PM
Darn I don't have a panda :-(
Shucks

Use a earth-nature hybrid instead of Pandaffodil :)

zenobia42
11-14-14, 04:27 PM
Use a earth-nature hybrid instead of Pandaffodil :)

Good idea!

With no panda, she'll need to use 1-2 hybrids. But for some reason I seem to have the best luck if trying for 1 particular non-ultra animal, if I put in 1 mono, and 1 other hybrid of the mix I'm looking for.

Perry9877
11-14-14, 04:30 PM
I would like to go on the record as being the first person to report their fail at breeding this animal! :P I am putting myself in the mindset that this animal is going to be limited sometime soon after Thanksgiving. I failed miserably with getting the Scarecrow, but was shocked to find myself with a Frankinswine on my nest the day AFTER It was "retired". I have terrible luck in breeding (I began playing Day 1 and still have no Crystal Unicorn) I bred my creatures with just an hour left and did not check my game again that evening and put it from my mind and voila a Frankenswine! I am going to spend the next fortnight trying for this cutie. :)

Crr008
11-14-14, 05:26 PM

I like the way you think. Maybe I'll get both a hedgehog and a pumpkin panda. I do wish we had a little more time between new animals but I'll try for them regardless.

Lisa0107
11-14-14, 05:34 PM
I also need the hedgehog, grassquatch and now this guy so hopefully I will get something soon!

Hawksmoor
11-14-14, 05:37 PM
I just tried panda and armordillo and got 14 hrs. Really hoping it's a Grassquatch which I don't have, for some reason getting hedgehogs has been easy for me.

A2TUDE
11-14-14, 09:55 PM
Ok here is baby form:)

ArcadiaTofu
11-14-14, 10:18 PM
Tried breeding this on two accounts, and both times are a big, fat fail.

Wondering if this is limited after all with how few ppl seem to be breeding it out :\

Kooky, can you give us any clarification on if this animal will become limited or if it is a permanent addition to the album, please? I hate to keep asking you to ask TL about the limitability of animals, but now most people are paranoid if a 'theme' animal will become limited down the line like Frankenswine did :( And after the Frankenswine debacle, nobody wants to be caught off-guard EVER again ;___;

flowless
11-14-14, 10:58 PM

Wondering if this is limited after all with how few ppl seem to be breeding it out :\

Kooky, can you give us any clarification on if this animal will become limited or if it is a permanent addition to the album, please? I hate to keep asking you to ask TL about the limitability of animals, but now most people are paranoid if a 'theme' animal will become limited down the line like Frankenswine did :( And after the Frankenswine debacle, nobody wants to be caught off-guard EVER again ;___;

Theme animals are always limited
We just don't know when the timer will start
That's my experience from DS

jim23cash
11-14-14, 11:11 PM
I bred Ancient Sloth and Grassquatch, and got it on first try. 16 hours. Egg is on the nest now.

Perry9877
11-15-14, 01:36 AM

I think the reason many people are having challenges breeding this animal is because the animal is a Super Rare in spite of the shortness of the breeding/hatching. Many of the newer Super Rares take sooooooo long!

zenobia42
11-15-14, 08:43 AM
Trying for this guy and grassquatch now since they are both the same elements. Whenever there are 2 animals with the same elements I am missing, I tend to at least for a few days try just those 2 elements in the den.

Got a plantlers in the nest now and 14:00 in the den. REALLY hoping it is the grassquatch which has eluded me now for 3.5 months. But there is something like a 90-99% chance it's another hedgehog to sell.

Tiamat68
11-15-14, 08:54 AM
Thanks, Melis2a84! I just got this egg and wondered what it was. Same pair bred as you. First try. Can't wait for it to hatch!!!

Melis2a84
11-15-14, 10:24 PM
Thanks, Melis2a84! I just got this egg and wondered what it was. Same pair bred as you. First try. Can't wait for it to hatch!!!

I'm glad I helped congrats Hun :D

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 11:43 PM
Good idea!

With no panda, she'll need to use 1-2 hybrids. But for some reason I seem to have the best luck if trying for 1 particular non-ultra animal, if I put in 1 mono, and 1 other hybrid of the mix I'm looking for.

Me too. I always got better results by breeding the basic elements. I have tried a few combos so far but no luck. I think I'll sell a vinotur ( baby level 3) and buy a panda...

cityot
11-16-14, 11:25 AM
I am just about to hatch a pumpkin panda :D I've only been playing for 2 days and this is only my second egg I've bred. I'm so excited to meet him!!

Hawksmoor
11-16-14, 01:13 PM
I am just about to hatch a pumpkin panda :D I've only been playing for 2 days and this is only my second egg I've bred. I'm so excited to meet him!!
Congrats!
I just got a 16 hr egg myself using Bamboon and Plantlers. Phew.

flowless
11-17-14, 12:03 AM
3 fails so far
I hope after not being able to breed fella boy and treasure that I would get this one

Bambamstad
11-17-14, 10:35 AM
Yippie, 16 hours appeared when i put in rock rhino and bamboom, must be pumpkin panda.

Phaedrakiki
11-17-14, 04:08 PM
(...) got 14 hrs. Really hoping it's a Grassquatch which I don't have, for some reason getting hedgehogs has been easy for me.
Me too, hedgehogs have been fairly "common" for me. I'm excited to say though...my current "fail" is a Grassquatch! Been trying for one off & on since the start! Hope you get one too, Hawks!:)

I'm on my 5th (I think) fail at breeding Pumpkin Panda. C'mon 16 hrs!!!

Good luck, everyone!:D

Hawksmoor
11-17-14, 05:47 PM
Me too, hedgehogs have been fairly "common" for me. I'm excited to say though...my current "fail" is a Grassquatch! Been trying for one off & on since the start! Hope you get one too, Hawks!:)

I'm on my 5th (I think) fail at breeding Pumpkin Panda. C'mon 16 hrs!!!

Good luck, everyone!:D

Thanks! Good luck to you too! I did get the Grassquatch after all, and my pumpkin panda is almost ready to hatch! Will try for the Toucan again next, although knowing TL they'll release 2 more animals this week. I'm always a step behind, lol

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 07:10 PM
Alas, it comes as no surprise that when I pair Panda & Rhino I would get the blasted 9 hours. I'm just not one of those people who have the amazing luck with two basic elements or two-element combos or whatever. I breed commons. And after about 20 or so common fails, a rare may show up. Or not.

EviBrooklyn
11-17-14, 07:11 PM
So is this guy limited?
I haven't been able to breed him yet.

infinitelove19
11-17-14, 08:07 PM
So is this guy limited?
I haven't been able to breed him yet.

As far as I know, we have no official word on this, BUT being a 'pumpkin' Panda & Thanksgiving themed, I would guess it is limited. How long we will have to try for him, I have no idea.

So on my account where I cannot for the life of me breed either ocean owl OR Vinotaur, I got lucky three times while trying for this Pumpkin Panda!! Only one Pumpkin Panda, but I also got Bamboon and Hedgehog, which were new to me. Hopefully now I will still have luck to go back to the owl and vinotaur!!

EviBrooklyn
11-17-14, 09:17 PM
As far as I know, we have no official word on this, BUT being a 'pumpkin' Panda & Thanksgiving themed, I would guess it is limited. How long we will have to try for him, I have no idea.

So on my account where I cannot for the life of me breed either ocean owl OR Vinotaur, I got lucky three times while trying for this Pumpkin Panda!! Only one Pumpkin Panda, but I also got Bamboon and Hedgehog, which were new to me. Hopefully now I will still have luck to go back to the owl and vinotaur!!

Thanks infinitelove. I finally bred this guy. I had to speed a few failed ones but got him finally. The funny thing is I don't even like him and he doesn't bring much income either.
Oh well.
Have you tried breeding frostfang and ferret or frostfang and solar simian? I kind of get better results if breeding the same pair for a few rounds. If the 3rd breeding turns out to be the same animal, I switch. Just an opinion :-)

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 09:37 PM
Deleted.

EviBrooklyn
11-17-14, 09:39 PM
Confusion. Those two combos of Water-Nature-Fire are guaranteed NOT to produce Pumpkin Panda (Earth-Nature).

That was a suggestion to breed vinotaur or the ocean owl.

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 10:05 PM
That was a suggestion to breed vinotaur or the ocean owl.

Ah. Yes. Okay. I can't breed either of those myself. LOL And for a while I was working those 3 elements when Toucan first came out. I only got a mess-load of Ferrets, Jackalopes, Simians and Turtles. Took a break and did Leopard-Ferret a couple times (can't remember why) and decided to switch to trying for this Pumpkin Panda. I'm missing Hedgehog & Grassquatch too, so I'd welcome those as fails. But Plantlers? Ugghh.

With all the animals I'm missing, I should be able to throw ANY two animals together and get something I don't have. So fed up with the common curse.

flowless
11-18-14, 01:21 AM
Alas, it comes as no surprise that when I pair Panda & Rhino I would get the blasted 9 hours. I'm just not one of those people who have the amazing luck with two basic elements or two-element combos or whatever. I breed commons. And after about 20 or so common fails, a rare may show up. Or not.

Iam the same
I wonder when I would have that kind of luck

sanya87
11-18-14, 03:05 AM
just started to try for this one, since i am missing hedgehog too... good luck to everyone :)

Crr008
11-18-14, 05:19 AM
Trying for the pumpkin panda finally got me a hedgehog. Now I continue to hope for the pumpkin.

xxxe
11-18-14, 07:24 AM
So my brother just started playing this weekend. We were all together Saturday for an early Thanksgiving. My mom and I were talking about our games and my 13 year old little brother deides he wants to try. We help him out in the beginning and then he started breeding on his own. First hybrid he got was a Ferrot. But then his next few were Magmacore (I have been playing since July and still don't have him -_-) Hedgehog, Grasssquatch, and Pumpkin Panda. One right after the other! I told my dad to buy the kid a lotto ticket. Hes going to end up with a Unicorn before me and I'm going to cry a little... Lol

dumbpluff
11-18-14, 09:53 AM
So my brother just started playing this weekend. We were all together Saturday for an early Thanksgiving. My mom and I were talking about our games and my 13 year old little brother deides he wants to try. We help him out in the beginning and then he started breeding on his own. First hybrid he got was a Ferrot. But then his next few were Magmacore (I have been playing since July and still don't have him -_-) Hedgehog, Grasssquatch, and Pumpkin Panda. One right after the other! I told my dad to buy the kid a lotto ticket. Hes going to end up with a Unicorn before me and I'm going to cry a little... Lol
I have a friend who's exactly the same way! he just started playing maybe a week or two ago but he just gets super rares like crazy. he got every animal I've struggled with on pure accident and he's got duplicates of a few super rares that I've only seen once, if ever. I jokingly told him he's going to pop out a unicorn in about five tries, max.

I'd love that kind of luck. as of yet though, I don't think he's got a panda. but I last checked a few hours ago, so who knows by now lmao.

cquinn32
11-18-14, 12:37 PM
My goal for this animal along with the harvest hedgehog have a 13 day timer

zenobia42
11-18-14, 12:41 PM
I have a friend who's exactly the same way! he just started playing maybe a week or two ago but he just gets super rares like crazy. he got every animal I've struggled with on pure accident and he's got duplicates of a few super rares that I've only seen once, if ever. I jokingly told him he's going to pop out a unicorn in about five tries, max.

I'd love that kind of luck. as of yet though, I don't think he's got a panda. but I last checked a few hours ago, so who knows by now lmao.

I got super rares much more easily early on in the game as well. I believe it its coded that way - easy to get supers and progress in the game early on, then it gets harder and harder to get anywhere once you are hooked and they hope you are therefore willing to spend gems to progress at even 25% of the pace of early on.

readysetgo888
11-18-14, 01:38 PM
I got super rares much more easily early on in the game as well. I believe it its coded that way - easy to get supers and progress in the game early on, then it gets harder and harder to get anywhere once you are hooked and they hope you are therefore willing to spend gems to progress at even 25% of the pace of early on.

This is a really interesting theory. I had never thought of this but I wonder if that might explain why I've gotten exactly three new animals in more than a month. It's definitely wearing on me. It's not going to make me spend money, just quit the game and move on to something less boring.

I also think they tend to make it easier to get certain animals at certain times, or harder. In fact that may be the only way anyone gets one.... when I got my unicorn last month I came on the forum and saw a whole bunch of people had just gotten theirs as well. I think maybe they did it on purpose and lowered the odds just for a short while.

EviBrooklyn
11-18-14, 07:30 PM
Great so now I'm breeding number 2. Again by breeding sloth and grassquatch.
I was hoping to get the new hedgehog animal but stuck again with a 16 hour breeding I'll be forced to sell

viramisu
11-20-14, 07:04 AM
Finally got my 16 hours after around 10 fails! Yay.. The parents are Panda and Rock rhino. Good luck everyone..

sanya87
11-20-14, 07:40 AM
so far 8 plantlers fails and one harvest hedgehog at least. not giving up yet for panda, but tomorrow with a new animal coming it will be hard to resist not trying for it instead, especially if it's limited...

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 02:57 PM

I also think that's an interesting theory, but from my experience with the game (heck, with both Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest) on two different accounts, it's not one I would necessarily trust. On one account I get a lot of luck with rares on FS early on, on the other I don't. On the account with absolutely no luck on FS early on, I get great luck with DS rares, and vice-versa for my DS no-luck account having a good amount of rares early on in FS.

Also, just managed a Pumpkin Panda on one of my accounts. Still trying desperately for the Sea Horse, couldn't care less about the hedgehog, and going strong on several tries with no sign of a unicorn on either account.

sanya87
11-20-14, 03:43 PM
Yay! Got him finally with grassquatch and bamboon :D

sweetypies97
11-20-14, 10:18 PM
so is this limited or not?

inespay
11-21-14, 12:03 AM
Yay pumpkin panda breeding now! :D

the_harlequin
11-21-14, 12:09 AM
Got it with Lightning Leopard and Sloth.

tuffyjkitten
11-21-14, 04:22 PM
Just for you Kooky! Thanks for all you do for us. 16800

Hawksmoor
11-21-14, 04:57 PM

Awww that's cute!

GreasedLightening
11-21-14, 08:38 PM
Ok finally got panda...bred everything I could think of. Finally got with earth fire and nature fire combo. Sorry don't remember exactly which animals. Good luck everyone!

dumbpluff
11-21-14, 11:29 PM

that really is super super cute! i cooed a lot looking at it ; v ;

i hope kooky sees it soon.

roguebee
11-22-14, 09:02 PM
I just got him by breeding sloth and grassquatch. I guess I'll see the egg tomorrow.

arikatu
11-23-14, 12:10 AM
Got it with the same pair: Ancient Sloth and Grassquatch! After a week and a half of Turtisles and Aquatters (in an attempt for Oceal Owl or Sea Horse), it was nice to finally see a super rare! Of course, after a few Plantlers and Bamboons, too.

Scarily enough, it's almost been a month since my last super rare animal. x:

Tried the same combo again, and got another Planther, haha. Switched up the pair to a Hedgehog and Werewolf, and got a 12 hour breeding this morning. I just put the egg on the nest and put the same pair back in the den with a 14 hour breed. Misread it as 15 for a few seconds... aiya. Wish I had this luck when trying for an Ocean Owl/Sea Horse! Planning to spend a few more days trying for the Unicornucopia before I dive back into my Turtisle and Aquatter fails.

Like some have suggested on this thread, and other threads, try switching up your pairs. It probably doesn't make a huge difference, but it's definitely less mundane than sticking with the same pair!

Good luck, all! Sending all the optimistic vibes every-which-way, your ways. c:

TokiChunsa
11-23-14, 01:59 AM
I tried Sloth and Grassqatch a few times without any lock for it. I did get the hedgehog so it wasn't bad. Then tried Bamboon and Grassqatch and got it. I'm waiting for it to get on the nest now.

TeabytheSea3
11-23-14, 09:20 AM

That's adorable!!! Thanks Kooky for all you do for us!!

TeabytheSea3
11-23-14, 09:22 AM
After countless tries, Epic Sloth & Bamboon = 16 hr breeding!!! So excited...this is the first one I've gotten out of the limited earth/nature breeding!

I'm still trying to get a Grassquatch, too.

I was mostly using Rock Rhino & Panda. I was getting A lot of Planthers, but also got another Bamboom & a few Hedgehogs. I was missing a Hedgehog in my album, so that was a plus. I switched up to the Sloth & Hedgehog & got a Planther. Switched to Sloth & Bamboom & got the 16 hr breeding.

Thanks for the previous postings, because that is what made me switch up my breeding partners. Good luck everyone!

my607
11-23-14, 09:25 AM
After countless tries, Epic Sloth & Bamboon = 16 hr breeding!!! So excited...this is the first one I've gotten out of the limited earth/nature breeding!

Congrats!

my607
11-23-14, 09:30 AM
How many times did you use that combo?

TeabytheSea3
11-23-14, 10:02 AM
How many times did you use that combo?

That was my first time with the Sloth & Bamboom. I put the Bamboom in the breeding nest first...I'm not sure if the sequence matters, but in case it might. Prior to that breeding, I tried the Sloth & Hedgehog = Planther. Prior to those breedings, I was just using the Rhino & Panda.

gabriella3000
11-23-14, 03:21 PM
Do you remember what you used to breed a vinotaur? I haven't yet been able to breed one. Thanks

BXVV
11-23-14, 03:32 PM
Finally, after numerous trials I finally got that 16 hour breed time. I used the Ancient Sloth and Grassquatch (My 3rd attempt with this combo). Good luck to everyone else, keep on breeding :)

Jennerwein1
11-23-14, 04:25 PM
9 hrs again. Would not be the first game I quit, because breeding became impossible. Will try Sloth and Grassquatch next. One can always hope ..

xxxe
11-23-14, 05:44 PM
I just don't get how I can get multiple super rare Grassquatchs and multiple rare regular hedgehogs but none of the new ones. I have been getting more 14 hour fails then 9 hour fails. How is this possible?

EviBrooklyn
11-23-14, 09:45 PM
I just don't get how I can get multiple super rare Grassquatchs and multiple rare regular hedgehogs but none of the new ones. I have been getting more 14 hour fails then 9 hour fails. How is this possible?

Software programing lol
I think the chances of getting a unicorn are higher right now than getting a pumpkin panda or unicornicopia

Jennerwein1
11-24-14, 03:00 AM
Sloth and Grasquatch: 9 hrs. Yet another Plantler.

PS: "Balance" must me referring to their books, not the game. Because if I had kept all the Plantlers, my game would be very lopsided indeed.

Petasos
11-24-14, 08:50 AM
Sloth and Grasquatch: 9 hrs. Yet another Plantler.

PS: "Balance" must me referring to their books, not the game. Because if I had kept all the Plantlers, my game would be very lopsided indeed.

This is the same for me for the last week...
Tried this combo many times, and rhino and panda, panda and sloth, or grassquach. All I get are plantlers. Not one of the three new animals. This time around I am considering not having them, once that happens that will be the end for me and this game.

xxxe
11-24-14, 09:25 AM
Don't give up! I was so close to having a mental breakdown last night. All I kept getting were 14 hour fails. I had more Hedgehog and Grassquath fails then I did Planters. Finally this morning I got my 15 hour Unicorn. Since there is no countdown yet for when they will be taken off, maybe take a little break. Try to get a toucan or anything else your missing. Then come back and try for the Panda. I'm taking a mini break after my Unicornacopia is done. Good luck!

Bambamstad
11-24-14, 10:40 AM
Got my third pumpkin panda breeding. Still looking for grassquatch and harvest hedgehog....

Gweenykay
11-24-14, 11:55 AM
While trying for the 11th time for Crystal Unicorn I'm delighted to get the Unicornutopia instead. My combo was Glacier Griffin, (15) and Vinataur, (15).

sweetypies97
11-24-14, 01:03 PM
Can someone please answer because I'm seeing conflicting posts. Is the pumpkin panda limited?

arikatu
11-24-14, 01:13 PM
Can someone please answer because I'm seeing conflicting posts. Is the pumpkin panda limited?

From my understanding, at least, the Pumpkin Panda will still be available for breeding AFTER the goal expires.

Regina;1005176']The Quests are limited with a set timer, whereas the Pumpkin Panda and Hedgehog creatures will still be available when the Quests have expired.

Pulled the quote over from the Harvest Hedgehog thread.

But anyway, because it's pretty heavily autumn-inspired, it would be in your best interest (and safe) to assume that it is going to become limited at some point in the future. We haven't had an answer as to whether this assumption is actually true, nor (if it is true) when that would happen specifically. My guess to our safety period would be up until the first week of December, or something.

Tokitae
11-24-14, 04:04 PM
This is the only new earth/nature creature that still eludes me. Even the Unicornicopia graced me with its presence... but not this silly panda. Not yet.

Crr008
11-24-14, 04:35 PM
This is the only new earth/nature creature that still eludes me. Even the Unicornicopia graced me with its presence... but not this silly panda. Not yet.

I'm in the same boat now. Just need that little orange panda!

arikatu
11-24-14, 04:46 PM
If it were possible, I'd happily trade you my extra Pumpkin Panda for your extra Unicornucopia! It'd be fresh off the nest, too.

I don't know whether to keep testing my luck for that gorgeous animal, or switch over to trying for the Sea Horse/Ocean Owl and see if the same luck holds out. *flail*

Good luck to all those still breeding!

BlueCanary
11-24-14, 04:55 PM
Got 16 hours with Sloth and Grassquatch!

Vodelle
11-24-14, 05:11 PM
I'm only level 11 but I did manage to get this panda after quite a few earth/nature breedings! Definitely feeling the pain of getting like 6 planters by now, haha. At least there are a lot of other animals I still haven't gotten with this combination. Good luck to all of us!

MelodicStars
11-24-14, 05:21 PM
Thank heavens! After nearly 50 plantler breedings, I've FINALLY gotten a 16 hour timer in my den :) the happiness I'm experiencing is too great for words alone. Now there's the harvest hedgehog, unicornucopia, and fallaby ;-;

Drachenia
11-24-14, 06:27 PM
I'm breending with Thorilla / Seahorse 16 hours I get Pumpkin Panda or Thunderhawk

Crr008
11-24-14, 09:05 PM
If it were possible, I'd happily trade you my extra Pumpkin Panda for your extra Unicornucopia! It'd be fresh off the nest, too.

I would LOVE to be able to trade. I'd even take the panda if it weren't fresh!

KatiesIslands
11-24-14, 09:33 PM
Does the pumpkin panda baby scoot around, dragging his rear like the panDaffodil? Someone needs to give those poor bears some worming medicine.....

sweetypies97
11-25-14, 02:05 AM
Nope, it doesn't scoot.

I too wish we could sell or trade animals with each other.

sweetypies97
11-25-14, 02:09 AM
From my understanding, at least, the Pumpkin Panda will still be available for breeding AFTER the goal expires.

Pulled the quote over from the Harvest Hedgehog thread.

But anyway, because it's pretty heavily autumn-inspired, it would be in your best interest (and safe) to assume that it is going to become limited at some point in the future. We haven't had an answer as to whether this assumption is actually true, nor (if it is true) when that would happen specifically. My guess to our safety period would be up until the first week of December, or something.

Thanks. I have it already but I just think it is strange for one mod to say it is limited, then another mod to say it is not. Also, I have no trust in TL because of the frankenswine issue regarding limited status. I would just like to know if it is here to stay.

At least my unicornicopia fail was better than another blasted hedgehog.

crystalrayn3
11-25-14, 08:33 AM
All these Plantars are putting me in the mood for venison jerky. After 13 fails finally bred a Unicornicopia. Thx for the smile TL! Now back to searching for the elusive Pumpkin Panda, Harvest Hedgehog & Fallaby. 😁

seekerbears
11-25-14, 12:30 PM
I finally got it 100 tries it felt like 16 he sucsess

saucysammis
11-25-14, 10:09 PM
I've got a 16 hr timer!

So there's a pattern for my game in the last few days...I bred the Rhino/Pandaffodil many times, then switched animals and got a looong timer of a dud (armorillo and rampage) then switched back to Rhino/Pandaffodil and got the falloby got the harvest hedgehog, and now the Pandaffodil.

jomykje
11-25-14, 11:42 PM
After a zillion tries with all kinds of nature/earth combos, i finally have a 16 hour timer with Pandaffodill/Shockfox. Could be a PUMPKIN PANDA :D or....Thunderhawk :(

jomykje
11-26-14, 02:04 PM
And it is.....a Thunderhawk :mad:

Crr008
11-26-14, 07:52 PM
Where are you little panda? I promise the animals in my forest are nice... Please pay me a visit!

charmeyone
11-28-14, 09:56 AM
Yah.. Me too..

Crr008
11-28-14, 12:30 PM
Still nothing...

SilverBunnyDragon
11-29-14, 02:57 AM
I amazingly got two of these guys in a row after a LOT of planters!! XD Now I just need the beautiful Unicornicopia! X'3

ArcadiaTofu
11-29-14, 05:58 AM
I amazingly got two of these guys in a row after a LOT of planters!! XD Now I just need the beautiful Unicornicopia! X'3

What pair did you breed with? Because I've been trying since they came out and all I've gotten is Harvest Hedgehogs. No Unicornucopias or Pumpkin Pandas in sight. :(

SilverBunnyDragon
11-29-14, 06:31 AM
The first time Bamboon and Werewolf, the second time with Werewolf and Sloth. Although breeding pair doesn't matter, it is all a matter of luck, trying the same breeding pairs as others gives you the same luck as if you made your own! XD

readysetgo888
11-30-14, 09:37 AM
Heads up to everyone, the goal (to earn 2 gems) for Pumpkin Panda and the Harvest Hedgehog ends in 16 hours! :( :( I still have neither.

xxxe
11-30-14, 11:05 AM
Bummer I won't make the goals. Too bad they didn't have the goals for Turkey and the Unicorn because I got those two lol. Not the two for the goals though. Oh well, ill keep trying until they disappear. Good luck to everyone still trying!

my607
11-30-14, 04:42 PM
I got the hedgehog but no panda. So annoying getting lots of plantlers

EviBrooklyn
11-30-14, 05:50 PM
I find this animal quite a waste of space. I got 3 total while trying for unicornicopia and sold two bc I seriously don't like this critter. I feel sorry for everyone that is trying and can't get it.
I wish I could trade the ones I sold or simply gift them away to other players.

my607
11-30-14, 07:02 PM
I find this animal quite a waste of space. I got 3 total while trying for unicornicopia and sold two bc I seriously don't like this critter. I feel sorry for everyone that is trying and can't get it.
I wish I could trade the ones I sold or simply gift them away to other players.

I keep trying for this pumpkin panda and still can't get it. So annoying

readysetgo888
11-30-14, 07:10 PM
I'm about ready to give up on the Panda and the Harvest Hedgehog. I'm tired of breeding Earth-Nature and failing. Been breeding Water-Nature-Earth all week and I did get a Sea Horse (two actually) but no Turkey either. I think I'm ready to go back to attempting the Sea Drake, Gargolem, and/or Zapra that I was trying for most of last month. Of course, we're most likely getting bombarded with limited Christmas animals soon so I may have to put that on hold again. I'm definitely not stressing for the Christmas animals unless they are cute. The frequent fails I've had on the fall animals makes me not like the seasonal animals very much...

wildhearts20
11-30-14, 08:11 PM
I've been trying nonstop for this and the unicorncopia since they came out. Getting frustrated :(

charmeyone
12-01-14, 12:33 PM
I actually got one of the unicornicopias the other day.. But for the life of me I can't get the panda. No matter what combo I try.

Splashy81
12-01-14, 12:39 PM
Sloth L/15 x Grassquach L/13 = Plantlers. :(

EviBrooklyn
12-01-14, 01:02 PM
I keep trying for this pumpkin panda and still can't get it. So annoying

I wish we could have an option of gifting gems or animals.
How sweet will that be

Petasos
12-02-14, 11:09 AM
If this was limited why is it still in the store for 600 gems. I am very confused as to what TL's version of limited means. So is it no longer limited? Or is it no longer available through breeding, but can be purchased?

readysetgo888
12-02-14, 11:25 AM
If this was limited why is it still in the store for 600 gems. I am very confused as to what TL's version of limited means. So is it no longer limited? Or is it no longer available through breeding, but can be purchased?

It was never limited, that was an incorrect assumption based on the Great Frankenswine Panic. What WAS limited was the goal - 2 gems for breeding one. TL confirmed that it would still be available to breed even after the goal expired. I assume the Harvest Hedgehog is the same way.

We don't know when or if this creature will be removed currently. It is still available to breed as of now. It could go limited today with 4 days remaining like the Frankenswine did, or it could be permanent, or something in between. They're not going to tell us more than we already know.

rosewaterlily
12-06-14, 01:12 AM
I got two unicornicopias and two harvest hedgehogs (not to mention three of the regular hedgehogs) trying for these newer earth/nature creatures (not to mention the grassquatch I am still missing). Really wanted a pumpkin panda until I fought it in the tournament just now and it threw its head at me. Freaked me out. Maybe I'll just move on and breed for the Christmas animals now. Hm.

sweetypies97
12-06-14, 08:03 PM
What on earth is its attack meant to be??? Pulling its head off and throwing it like a basketball?

viramisu
12-06-14, 11:44 PM
What on earth is its attack meant to be??? Pulling its head off and throwing it like a basketball?

Oh my.. Im laughing so hard reading this :D

kooky panda
12-07-14, 11:46 AM

I love him in battle!!!

Tokitae
12-08-14, 08:19 AM
I agree. Seeing the panda in battle ruined it for me

flowless
12-09-14, 12:49 PM
For those who didn't notice yet
In the market it marked limited

flowless
12-09-14, 12:51 PM
For those who didn't notice yet
In the marked it's marked limited
No new animlas so that's good
Good luck for everyone who still don't have it yet

my607
12-09-14, 12:59 PM
How many days do we have for the panda?

ninasidstorm8
12-09-14, 01:01 PM

In the shop it has a banner across it saying limited time. It doesn't specify a time.

flowless
12-09-14, 01:01 PM

We can't tell yet
The ad would come tomorrow
But I would take a wild guess and say 3 days
( like franki )

my607
12-09-14, 01:02 PM
In the shop it has a banner across it saying limited time. It doesn't specify a time.

Yeah , I saw that. I was wondering if a mod knew the specifics.

readysetgo888
12-09-14, 04:40 PM
Sad, but we knew that this was coming. I would have liked to have a Pumpkin Panda, lazy Pandaffodil clone that it is, but I doubt I'll waste time breeding for it. Especially because the odds are probably lower now.

Hawksmoor
12-09-14, 04:53 PM

my607
12-09-14, 05:23 PM
I don't like to breed this panda because there will be lots of plantlers to come. Anyway, if I don't get it in few days I'm done with this animal.

Vodelle
12-09-14, 05:25 PM
This is the one animal I managed to get, so I think I'll take this time to catch up to the three eggs in my inventory. Of course, we can surmise that the unicornicopia and the harvest hedgehog may be next on the chopping block, so anyone interested in those but not the panda may want to start breeding the combo anyway.

my607
12-09-14, 05:26 PM

Thanks Hawksmoor for posting the info

Hawksmoor
12-09-14, 05:39 PM
Thanks Hawksmoor for posting the info

You're welcome. Good luck to everyone!

ArcadiaTofu
12-09-14, 07:22 PM
We definitely knew this was coming, even if the mods said that it wasn't limited at the moment (only the goals were). I think, no matter what we hear, we should ALWAYS assume that any creature that is holiday-seasonal themed will ALWAYS be limited --- whether they give it a limited sticker/timer or not.

Personally, I bred the Harvest Hedgehog and the Unicornucopia a few weeks back and didn't even try for the Pumpkin Panda at all since it seemed like it was even harder to get than the Unicornucopia was for me... so why waste breeding time at all, after all, especially for pretty much a clone of the Panda?

Good luck, everyone, and hopefully any new 'limited' creatures they release will not be just copycat versions of old creatures :(

Lisa0107
12-09-14, 07:26 PM
Just got a 16 hour timer. Finally after all the weeks!

goodsoul76
12-10-14, 01:02 AM
Yay got the 16 hour timer! Glad I won't miss out on this after the scarecrow and Frankie debacles!

jomykje
12-10-14, 01:21 AM
congratulatons Lisa0107 and goodsoul! After trying for the christmas creatures (with only fails...:mad: ) I'm now back trying for the pumpkin panda...

readysetgo888
12-10-14, 10:55 AM
Annnnd back to Plantlers for me :( Ugh ugh ugh. Three already.

Aernak
12-10-14, 07:07 PM
Holy moly - 16 hour timer here! Pumpkin panda! I also got a second harvest hedgehog today. And my son got a 15 hour timer today - a Unicornicopia! Cannot believe our luck! Back when we were trying non-stop for these, all we got were Plantlers after Plantlers!

zenobia42
12-10-14, 07:14 PM
Congrats, Aernak!

I may try for this one overnight after speeding the current 16-hour fail in my den right before I go to bed.

Aernak
12-11-14, 05:58 AM
Thank you! Good luck to you!

xxxe
12-11-14, 09:09 AM
I have a 23 hour Zapra in the den right now. I'm trying to time it so it will be done tomorrow around update time incase we get the world event. I was finally able to hatch my Vampire Cat since I had a big time gap in the nest. I want to try for the Pumpkin Panda a few more times though. I'm torn! Lol

FridayFarms
12-11-14, 09:21 AM
Well I'm still getting serial plantlers. Will keep trying today.

my607
12-11-14, 10:14 AM
I have a 23 hour Zapra in the den right now. I'm trying to time it so it will be done tomorrow around update time incase we get the world event. I was finally able to hatch my Vampire Cat since I had a big time gap in the nest. I want to try for the Pumpkin Panda a few more times though. I'm torn! Lol

Which combos did you use for Zapra? It seems like Zapra doesn't want to be in my forest

readysetgo888
12-11-14, 10:16 AM
Yeah I don't know how many more Plantlers I can take. I had enough of them last month. Sadly I think there are very very slim chances (if any chance) that I could get either the Pumpkin Panda or Harvest Hedgehog before they go away. I did get a Unicornicopia so at least not 0-3.

xxxe
12-11-14, 12:39 PM
Which combos did you use for Zapra? It seems like Zapra doesn't want to be in my forest

It was by total accident I got him. I put Owl Bear and Fire Glider. I was trying for the Unicorn again sinc I have been breeding just two elements lately so I decided to throw in 4. I needed a break from trying for the Christmas animals. And I'm missing a lot of dark fire combos and electric supers. Owl bear seems to be my lucky creature. I have gotten all my supers lately with him. Pegasus, Sea Drake and now the Zapra. Try Owl Bear with something if you have him. let me know what you get! Good luck.

Aernak
12-11-14, 12:45 PM
Holy moly - 16 hour timer here! Pumpkin panda! I also got a second harvest hedgehog today. And my son got a 15 hour timer today - a Unicornicopia! Cannot believe our luck! Back when we were trying non-stop for these, all we got were Plantlers after Plantlers!

OMG my daughter just got a 16 hour too! I am wondering if they upped the % chance? My kids and I all tried NON STOP For like 10 days with rock + nature and all we got were plantlers with an occasional bamboon. Now in 2 days, we have gotten 2 pumpkin pandas, 2 harvest hedgehogs, and a unicornicopia. I am in disbelief... !!

my607
12-11-14, 12:49 PM
OMG my daughter just got a 16 hour too! I am wondering if they upped the % chance? My kids and I all tried NON STOP For like 10 days with rock + nature and all we got were plantlers with an occasional bamboon. Now in 2 days, we have gotten 2 pumpkin pandas, 2 harvest hedgehogs, and a unicornicopia. I am in disbelief... !!

Which animals did you used?

my607
12-11-14, 12:50 PM
It was by total accident I got him. I put Owl Bear and Fire Glider. I was trying for the Unicorn again sinc I have been breeding just two elements lately so I decided to throw in 4. I needed a break from trying for the Christmas animals. And I'm missing a lot of dark fire combos and electric supers. Owl bear seems to be my lucky creature. I have gotten all my supers lately with him. Pegasus, Sea Drake and now the Zapra. Try Owl Bear with something if you have him. let me know what you get! Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I will try tommorrow morning my tree nest is occupied.

readysetgo888
12-11-14, 01:37 PM

Congrats! Very happy for you guys.

I'd be shocked if they did up the chances, but that would be nice. I'm right back to failing on these animals, but I guess I will keep trying.

xxxe
12-11-14, 03:19 PM
Well I tried rock and nature and got.... Another 9 hours. I have the Harvest and the Unicorn and I really want the Panda! It's the one I wanted most because of his cute fighting style! Popping his head off is so cute lol

Aernak
12-11-14, 03:23 PM
Which animals did you used?

Panda and rhino. Same combo that got my sons Unicornicopia and my harvest hedgehogs.

Jennerwein1
12-11-14, 04:12 PM
I got one by accident, too. Was trying for a Christmas animal or cornucopia ( no go :( ). So I put Rock/ Nature/ Fire/ Rock together. Got another Fallaby and a Harvest Hedgehog, too. Same 4 elements. Maybe they did raise the odds, as someone mentioned. Had been trying what seems like forever for the Hedgehog and the Panda.

my607
12-11-14, 04:52 PM
Panda and rhino. Same combo that got my sons Unicornicopia and my harvest hedgehogs.

my607
12-11-14, 04:53 PM
I hope I don't get many plantlers that's the worse.

GreasedLightening
12-11-14, 09:01 PM
Just bred another panda that I don't need, but I thought I would post my combo. Hedge hog and sloth. Good luck all.

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 08:34 AM
Up to 6 Plantlers and one useless 14 hr Hedgehog (since the Pumpkin Panda became limited).

kuppikahvia
12-12-14, 02:11 PM
Hmm I don't really know what to do at this point... give it a go at the Pumpkin Panda (even though I'm not a fan of it, to say the least) or just concentrate on getting Santa Claws?

There's still a long time for Santa so maybe it's Worth trying, but after it took me almost 40 attempts to obtain the Unicornucopia, I fear yet another avalanche of Planters... YKWIM

chiareh
12-12-14, 07:07 PM
Finally got it! Werewolf and Sloth. Maxed level sloth and level 9 Were. Good luck everyone!

zenobia42
12-12-14, 08:16 PM
I have a feeling I won't get this. Still trying. And still trying for Christmas animals since I have zero of those. Putting fire, nature and earth in the den.

readysetgo888
12-12-14, 10:34 PM
Finally got it! Werewolf and Sloth. Maxed level sloth and level 9 Were. Good luck everyone!

I just got it. I'm in shock. Can't believe it! I used Werewolf and Sloth. Thanks for sharing your combo! Don't know if it made a difference but maybe it did! Yay!

UneCerise_ledessert
12-13-14, 07:48 AM
I kept on getting 9 hrs. Forever! This is gonna be like Frankenswine for me again. Darn it!

xxxe
12-14-14, 01:03 PM
When does this get pulled? I want to be able to try a few more times but I spent so many gems on beating this quick tournament that I don't want to speed breed for fails.

my607
12-14-14, 01:31 PM
When does this get pulled? I want to be able to try a few more times but I spent so many gems on beating this quick tournament that I don't want to speed breed for fails.

I think in two days. I don't care for this panda .

my607
12-14-14, 01:32 PM
I checked it's one day 22 hours

xxxe
12-14-14, 05:14 PM
I tried werewolf and sloth and got another Planter. I spent 8 gems speed breeding too just to get another fail. I want to speed the next set of Planters up too but I'm pretty much out of hope that I will get this Panda. I guess I shouldn't complain, I did end up getting the Cold Turkey before that was pulled. The Panda will join the Nightmare, and the Scarecrow in the hall of fame of animals I wish I had gotten lol.

xxxe
12-14-14, 05:15 PM
I checked it's one day 22 hours

Thanks for checking! I guess that gives me a few more chances for a few more fails! Haha

FridayFarms
12-14-14, 07:25 PM
Only a couple more tries for me. I keep getting 14 hour fails- I'm so tired of this!

xxxe
12-15-14, 08:29 AM
Tried again this morning. Got a 14 hour fail. I already have gotten 4 Grassquatchs and 4 Hedgehogs in trying for the Pumpkin Panda. I'm going to speed him up in a few hours and try for something else. Goodbye, Panda! Maybe one day I will see you again. Lol

BiggerBubbles
12-15-14, 01:48 PM
Really wanted this panda, as I just love the way he chucks his head out when he battles. Decided on one last try with rock rhino and pandaffodill last night. Got the 16 hrs. So pleased to not see another fairy ferret! Will now go back to trying for the poodle. Never got the cold turkey or scarecrow, didn't worry me, but wanted this one. It must be Xmas!

my607
12-15-14, 02:55 PM
I don't think I will get this panda. I think time is almost up and having no luck

zenobia42
12-15-14, 03:50 PM
I can't believe it - I just got 16 hours! I frankly would have rathered an animal with a Xmas element (I put fire, nature and earth in the den) but, I have more time to work on those 3 and the sudden timer on this baby is near to expiring as we all know. I am in shock I actually managed only my second newly bred animal in the last 17 days.

Good luck to anyone else out there making a last-ditch effort.

ETA: I used pyro pony + plantlers.

dragonloona
12-15-14, 04:12 PM
I can't believe it - I just got 16 hours! I frankly would have rathered an animal with a Xmas element (I put fire, nature and earth in the den) but, I have more time to work on those 3 and the sudden timer on this baby is near to expiring as we all know. I am in shock I actually managed only my second newly bred animal in the last 17 days.

Good luck to anyone else out there making a last-ditch effort.

ETA: I used pyro pony + plantlers.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! See, your luck is coming back, and wish you lots of luck for the Christmas creatures! !!! I will still continue to send you lucky gems!!!!!!!

xxxe
12-15-14, 04:18 PM
Congrats, Zen! I know the feeling when you see the timer for something you're trying for! Is the time up?

zenobia42
12-15-14, 04:32 PM
Congrats, Zen! I know the feeling when you are the timer for something you're trying for! Is the time up?

Honestly, I don't know when time runs out! Maybe midnight tonight Pacific????

cocauina
12-15-14, 05:20 PM
2 Hedgehog's and 1 Grassquatch after getting Toy Poodle and Reindeer, and then I only have been getting Plantlers, nothing more, I'm tired to see this 9hrs timer, grrrrrrrrrrrr

xxxe
12-15-14, 05:53 PM
Sped up my 14 which turned out to be another Hedgehog, tried 4 elements and STILL got another 9 hour fail. I will cry if its a planter lol. What luck.

Buttercup0001
12-15-14, 08:45 PM
Ughh another plantler. One in the nest and another breeding. I have lost count of all the fails. :( looks like no pumpkin panda in my forest.

sand
12-16-14, 04:10 AM
Crazy, crazy krap-luck. Satyr Sanctuary & Forest Gump have been trying to breed this (and Unicornicopia - yeah, right) since forever. I'll be almost relieved when it retires today, then maybe I can turn my exercises in futility toward the Poodle, Reindeer & Santa. But of course ANOTHER recently introduced animal that I'm missing may now go limited also.

Vash-Naroom has a sick way with Nature breeds, so that forest actually bred TWO Pumpandas! Now, after breeding both Poodle & Reindeer, it's stuck cranking out one Reindeer after another. So it goes.

jacdragonslair
12-16-14, 04:19 AM
Trying for this panda too. After fews plantlers ..loook what I got!!! My first Unicorn!!! Best fail ever!!! :D

Thx Santa TL for this superb XMas present!!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zpseb4fba3c.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zpseb4fba3c.jpg.html)

sand
12-16-14, 05:46 AM
Trying for this panda too. After fews plantlers ..loook what I got!!! My first Unicorn!!! Best fail ever!!! :D

Thx Santa TL for this superb XMas present!!

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zpseb4fba3c.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zpseb4fba3c.jpg.html)

(Make that "after a few Plantlers AND a Harvest Hedgehog.")

LOL. I'm not gonna ask why you are using 4 elements to breed an animal whose clock is quickly running out. CONGRATULATIONS! Now you CAN'T breed Pumpanda, because your garden is tied up. But oh, what sweet bondage!

cocauina
12-16-14, 07:11 AM
And my last try is a Plantlers.

Pumpkin Panda is not for me.. grr

FridayFarms
12-16-14, 07:50 AM
My last try is another 14 hour fail. No pumpkin panda for me!

azucita
12-16-14, 08:05 AM
got many many planteres and harvest hedgehogs oh well.....moving onto the next animal :)

xxxe
12-16-14, 09:09 AM
I wish I had gotten a Unicorn fail! Congrats! Definitely the best fail ever. I also just threw in 4 elements on my last try for the Pumpkin. I just didnt care anymore. Maybe they will rerelease him next year or put him in a package deal. I'm waiting for my 45 hour timer. Please TL! It's all I want for Christmas. Well not all I want..

BunnieMix
12-16-14, 10:12 AM
I don't know if anyone here plays Dragon Story (another breeding game by TL, except with only dragons), and they bring back the seasonal limited ones every year, so I wouldn't worry too much about it if you didn't get it this year, I'm sure there's always next year too.

sand
12-16-14, 10:42 AM
Last ditch effort. Unicorn & Sloth: 10 hours. Heck, I'm not even sure what that is. Bamboon maybe?
Ah well. I wanted this animal (although it's almost as useless as Plantlers) for one reason. Whenever I get to one of those battleground levels ending in -1 or -6 where victory is guaranteed, I wanted the comic relief of watching this bear pull its own head off and fling it at the opponent. All this wasted effort was for just that pleasure.
Better luck next year if I'm still around.

jptheripper
12-16-14, 10:44 AM
i wanted it also. none for me

Vodelle
12-16-14, 11:15 AM
Last ditch effort. Unicorn & Sloth: 10 hours. Heck, I'm not even sure what that is. Bamboon maybe?
Ah well. I wanted this animal (although it's almost as useless as Plantlers) for one reason. Whenever I get to one of those battleground levels ending in -1 or -6 where victory is guaranteed, I wanted the comic relief of watching this bear pull its own head off and fling it at the opponent. All this wasted effort was for just that pleasure.
Better luck next year if I'm still around.

Aw, sorry you didn't get it (and to anyone else who didn't get it). Hopefully you will have some good luck to counterbalance that later on!

And it's interesting, but the battle animations are often pretty cool / have some effort put in them. For example, the treebra (I think) jumps forward and backs up when it does its animation. I kind of wish they'd put that effort into making new animal types, heh.

SilverWhisp
11-05-15, 06:39 AM
WHAT ARE YOU USING THA\ KEEPS GIVING YOU Pumpkin Panda fails???

BBHome20
10-13-18, 10:29 AM
The post in the store says it can't be bred but i just bred it and it's 16 hours to hatch

Penguin2016
10-13-18, 03:53 PM
The post in the store says it can't be bred but i just bred it and it's 16 hours to hatch

And I bred a scarecrow last week, which also was supposed to be unbreedable. If I see an “unbreedable” creature in the market that I like, I always try to breed it, because you never know.