PDA

View Full Version : Gems in castle story

Delilah824
11-11-14, 09:20 PM
I was wondering if any one had any idea why my gems are disappearing? Everytime I log back into the game I have less than the last time?!?!!???!??

ShibuyaCloth
11-11-14, 11:48 PM
You probably hit a speed-up eating some gems. This is also called "gem trap" as this action happens quite often, yesterday I lost 34 gems that way.

PurpleScorpion76
11-12-14, 01:35 AM
Your best bet is to slow down your tapping if you don't want to unnecessarily speed up items.

dragon2046
11-12-14, 08:01 AM
I don't know what device u use but a very helpful person on this forum somewhere said to swipe up on an iPhone put into airplane mode and then force close and I tried it and it worked I got my gems back I accidentally spent. I don't know if androids have any kind of fast force close or not and if it would work or not. But if not like said above u just have to really slow down and leave as much space between things as possible. Which I of corse don't listen too and that's why I accidentally spent gems. :(.

DessertWolf
11-12-14, 12:37 PM
Sorry to hear that Delilah824. You can contact support@teamlava.com, and a Support Agent will assist you with any Gem Exchange related questions. Hope this helps!

LaSourisVerte
11-13-14, 05:33 AM
Thanks DessertWolf for trying to help. It just happened to me as well and I sent a message to support. I never did before, because I know that they usually ignore our complains. But this time I thought, maybe if we all sent messages together, it could put a bit of pressure on them? Well, we can try...