PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

SpiritWind00
11-11-14, 07:42 PM
Hello everyone! This is the place to find out the latest news on weekly updates.

A new thread will be created for each update as normal by the Community Managers.

Kooky and I will post each week on whether or not there will be an update. We may not have any details to pass on about what it is, but we can all have fun trying to guess. :)

SpiritWind00
11-11-14, 07:45 PM
Will there be an update??

This post will constantly be updated - remind me if I forget! :) SW

Link to Update Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75877)

July 2, 2015 - yes!
July 9, 2015- yes!

aannerud
11-12-14, 04:04 AM
Update for 12 November 2014

This week there will be an update. Yay!

Fabulous!

PurpleScorpion76
11-12-14, 05:13 AM
Fantastic news. Hope I get to be a part if it.

fifikeywest
11-12-14, 05:45 AM
Thank you for the awesome news, I was hoping for a update.��

queenofpolharcity
11-12-14, 06:23 AM
Is there any news yet about when there will be some expansions? Just in my hopeful-and-speculative-mind, if we are receiving expansion tickets as rewards, might we be getting some expansions in our near future? (((crosses fingers
r-e-a-a-lly hard)))

silveryedges
11-12-14, 11:36 AM
Hello everyone! This is the place to find out the latest news on weekly updates.

A new thread will be created for each update as normal by the Community Managers.

Kooky and I will post each week on whether or not there will be an update. We may not have any details to pass on about what it is, but we can all have fun trying to guess. :)

Thank you very much. that's Great !!!

SpiritWind00
11-12-14, 02:42 PM
There was a post a month or so ago from TL that said expansions were coming but not yet. I am also hopeful for more soon too. Hopefully by the end of the year, which is approaching fast! :)

katbtodd
11-12-14, 03:59 PM
Quote ,,, soon but not real soon

beachinhawaii
11-12-14, 04:59 PM
Do we know if it is going to be thanksgiving related? :) :)

HistoryGirl7
11-12-14, 05:09 PM
Cool. Glad.

vontalken
11-12-14, 08:43 PM
First. Well deserved relax for the devs after the Halloween event. They could take thanksgiving off and I'd be cool with it.

Secretly I hope for the ogre tie in part of the Fay quest line and continuation of the main line just because I'm still on pins from the bridge build and now feel comfortable with the Fay building materials I've amassed :) . And maybe some expansions. Maybe.

happp123
11-12-14, 10:03 PM

Will there be expansion tickets as rewards? That would be awesome! Please do consider.

Also, what about a special anniversary gift adventure for active players on their starting anniversary date. Maybe something that drops gems randomly and grows every year on their anniversary. Maybe it could grow into something different every anniversary for 5 years. Like a morphing anniversary plant: Year 1: a flower, 2 vine , 3:shrub, 4 tree, 5 a flowering tree that drops even more gems! The tree of knowledge. Lol

Just a fun idea. Start with a castle story anniversary party ( on CS anniversary of course)
And then start a player anniversary adventure on each players own starting date.
Can you tell I love this game. Haha :)

Liloze
11-13-14, 09:49 AM
I am so hoping there would be some expansions Please TL ( for the nth time begs on her knees )
I am choking in my cluttered Queendom ( coughs hard ....needs to breathe) :p
I hope KAZ is coming back this week :D
I really like this green tough ol' troll with his " Wadcha want ...?!" lol

jptheripper
11-13-14, 09:52 AM
thank you for the thread, this is great

zenobia42
11-13-14, 10:16 AM
I am excited - can't wait to see what today's update will be!!!

Liloze
11-13-14, 10:17 AM

Checking the clock every 5 minutes, time seems to stand still :D

Usually I get the update at 3:30 EST

puffindutch
11-13-14, 10:21 AM
For those of us not in US, can you give us a clue when update will happen? Normally Thursday, 8pm Uk time, 9pm, Europe. We would like to plan before we go to bed, lol

PurpleScorpion76
11-13-14, 10:25 AM
We haven't had a confirmed update since the clocks went back in Europe then the US and then the update, no update, oh it will be with you in the morning update so who knows!

zenobia42
11-13-14, 10:31 AM
I think updates are always at noon Pacific time (whether they are in standard or daylight savings time).

If so, that means the update is 2:30 from now. In other words, it's a good time now to use up whatever energy you have stocking up on stuff, and know you'll be full again by the update. :)

meme1098
11-13-14, 10:38 AM
I think updates are always at noon Pacific time (whether they are in standard or daylight savings time).

If so, that means the update is 2:30 from now. In other words, it's a good time now to use up whatever energy you have stocking up on stuff, and know you'll be full again by the update. :)

Yes...Pacific time....2 1/2 hrs away. Seems like forever.:rolleyes:

zenobia42
11-13-14, 12:43 PM
I have 80-99 of most resources, at least 1 of every type of building out of storage and ready to collect, beams and blocks and glues galore, my alicorn and 2 wizard schools bursting at the seams with energy, and even have a dire boar sitting there with 1 hit left to finish him off. I hope I'm ready for whatever we get!

jptheripper
11-13-14, 01:04 PM
Ugh nothing yet

xanethi
11-13-14, 01:06 PM
Its up - but you need gems to start it....

napertown
11-13-14, 01:08 PM
Its up - but you need gems to start it....

Wait, what? I have gems and nothing?

susiepetcat
11-13-14, 01:13 PM
Wait, what? I have gems and nothing?

I haven't received any update. What is going on?

zenobia42
11-13-14, 01:18 PM
As far as I can tell, the update is just that a new item is available to buy in the market for gems.

jptheripper
11-13-14, 01:24 PM
Well that is a major, major let down. It's cute, but the items are useless.

Luna48
11-13-14, 01:36 PM
It's up. Need to **** some skunks so you can make a new potion.

Luna48
11-13-14, 01:42 PM
And the skunkupines have gone into hiding. I harvested 45 corn and only one of of curt little things appeared so I got only one skunk essence - need 5.

Luna48
11-13-14, 01:44 PM
And no essence from Pepe.

zenobia42
11-13-14, 01:50 PM
And the skunkupines have gone into hiding. I harvested 45 corn and only one of of curt little things appeared so I got only one skunk essence - need 5.

40 corn, one skunk essence. And maxed out on corn. I think I'll plant some wheat and try to be more patient than I'm being right now lol.

zenobia42
11-13-14, 01:51 PM
And no essence from Pepe.

Well, if he doesn't drop essence, at least sometimes he draws a regular skunkupine that will. :)

Liloze
11-13-14, 02:38 PM
Well, if he doesn't drop essence, at least sometimes he draws a regular skunkupine that will. :)

I bet you he's not going to draw any regular Skunkupine at this time lol ;)

jsburas
11-13-14, 02:49 PM
I still don't have the update? I forced closed and even turned my phone off then back on and still no update? I am at level 39.

zenobia42
11-13-14, 02:53 PM
I bet you he's not going to draw any regular Skunkupine at this time lol ;)

LOL! Someone with my level of optimism as me for the random aspects of this game, I see. ;)

meme1098
11-13-14, 03:35 PM
I still don't have the update? I forced closed and even turned my phone off then back on and still no update? I am at level 39.

Do you have the plume hive adventure? And Pepe?

Liloze
11-13-14, 03:42 PM
LOL! Someone with my level of optimism as me for the random aspects of this game, I see. ;)

Lol We learn such "optimism" for the random drops, with this game :D

kooky panda
11-13-14, 03:54 PM
Please continue your discussions on the new update on the current thread.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?75137-Update-11-13-The-Faerie-Skunkhouse

We will re-open this thread next week before the next updates come out.

SpiritWind00
11-18-14, 06:48 PM
Update for 20 November 2014

THREAD REOPENED

This week there will be an update. Yay!

Just remember to keep this thread about our guesses for this week, not about questions on last update. This thread will be open until the update is released and then closed again till this time next week.

SpiritWind00
11-18-14, 07:17 PM
Let's put odds on Kaz returning... That's my vote! (And like a few of you, I'm still corn intolerant) :) :)!

labsandboxers
11-18-14, 08:32 PM
I'm hoping for expansions to bring out last years thanksgiving decorations.

zoeee87
11-18-14, 08:53 PM
I'm hoping for a Thanksgiving update!!!

meme1098
11-18-14, 09:25 PM
The 21st is on Friday, so the updates on Friday this week then?

bookadey
11-18-14, 09:46 PM
I am guessing we will need fur and lots of it since the new skunkpine house drops them regularly. (And maybe rat tails)

baimifan
11-18-14, 09:59 PM
plz,plz give expansions, i am running out of space.

SpiritWind00
11-18-14, 11:10 PM
Updates come out for me on a Friday... But it's normal time, normal day. I've updated the day to the American Thursday date to avoid any confusion. :)

PurpleScorpion76
11-19-14, 01:13 AM
Woop woop! Fingers crossed I get to be a part of it.

meme1098
11-19-14, 07:03 AM
Updates come out for me on a Friday... But it's normal time, normal day. I've updated the day to the American Thursday date to avoid any confusion. :)

Thanks, SpiritWind. Wondered about the date.;)

vednir
11-19-14, 07:55 AM
Time limited Thanksgiving quest that'll involve some type of crop harvest that'll extend past the US Thanksgiving weekend and end Nov 30.

priscillasp
11-19-14, 12:58 PM
Is the November 30th date update news? Or, just a guess?

PurpleScorpion76
11-19-14, 01:12 PM
Is the November 30th date update news? Or, just a guess?

I'm assuming it's just speculative for factual information look at the original post first then in this case SpiritWinds follow up posted this morning if I remember correctly. Looks like SpiritWind is updating the original with this weeks news.

Thanks TL for listening, gives us all a chance to prepare for an update.

SpiritWind00
11-19-14, 02:05 PM
priscilla, Not the 30th... I'm talking about tomorrow's update being the 20th. I won't speculate, only ever give you the facts of whether there will or will not be an update in the coming week. And... It's getting closer! 1 more sleep. I love update day!

PurpleScorpion76
11-19-14, 04:12 PM
Time limited Thanksgiving quest that'll involve some type of crop harvest that'll extend past the US Thanksgiving weekend and end Nov 30.

This is where the 30th came in.

priscillasp
11-19-14, 04:14 PM
Hi SpiritWind, no not your post. It was a post at the bottom of page 5 by vednir. I know you only give us accurate info. Sorry for the confusion.

SpiritWind00
11-19-14, 05:06 PM
Hi SpiritWind, no not your post. It was a post at the bottom of page 5 by vednir. I know you only give us accurate info. Sorry for the confusion.

Aarrhhgg I see! Perfect.... Bring on tomorrow then! Thanks gals! :)

HistoryGirl7
11-20-14, 06:19 AM
I'm guessing something needing a lot of carrots and cabbage

PurpleScorpion76
11-20-14, 08:51 AM

If so I'm virtually maxed out. Bring it on!

Liloze
11-20-14, 11:29 AM
I hope for expansions this update, with KAZ returning, to celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone in the glimmerwoods :D
And nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Corn ( Corn intolerant still lol )
So I am waiting eagerly with 3 Alicorns put aside, all potion/workshop/ Magic Forge waiting while kitchens are as usual occupied with Sugar/ chocolate and flour...
But I really do hope KAZ is coming back in this update ;)

Liloze
11-20-14, 11:31 AM

I do hope not, though I am maxed out on both, but restocking those is a pain....;)

8hat
11-20-14, 11:51 AM
The animals were turned into turkeys last year...how about a big 'ol turkey suit for Thurston!

Liloze
11-20-14, 11:56 AM
The animals were turned into turkey last year...how about a big 'ol turkey suit for Thurston!

LOL Good one :D
I think the Baron would like a big fat Turkey for his Thanksiving feast,
running around the kingdom after indisguise Thurston lol

kooky panda
11-20-14, 01:25 PM
Hey guys, update has been delayed until tomorrow.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75391-Thanksgiving-Limited-Time-Questline-begins-tomorrow-(Friday!)&p=1006133&viewfull=1#post1006133

Closing this thread until next week.

SpiritWind00
11-26-14, 02:45 PM
yes there is an update, even though its a holiday.... And you will love it!!!!!

Stay tuned for a post from TL soon.....

belbar22
11-26-14, 02:50 PM
yes there is an update, even though its a holiday.... And you will love it!!!!!

Stay tuned for a post from TL soon.....

Could it be......expansions!!!!

PurpleScorpion76
11-26-14, 02:59 PM
Sounds like expansions to me. After all most of us will still be making Thanksgiving goodies!

eva178
11-26-14, 03:49 PM
Yes There Are Coming Out With 7 New Expansions!!!!

Liloze
11-26-14, 04:00 PM
Oh please TL, make this coming update EXPNSIONS ! :D xoxo

SpiritWind00
11-26-14, 04:47 PM
~~~~~~Woohoo ~~~~~~

I knew you would love it! Expansions!

My exchange is ready and waiting...

serenitygrandma
12-03-14, 12:33 PM
Are we scheduled for an update this week?

katbtodd
12-03-14, 01:57 PM
I was wondering the same thing ...any word yet????

Liloze
12-03-14, 03:07 PM
Do you think they will start on Christmas event early this year?
Many were upset on Thanksgiving, with it being a family celebration, and they did not have the time to play the game, and level up the BT to 5 .

SpiritWind00
12-03-14, 03:37 PM
Sorry for the delay... And the verdict is..... Drum roll please.....

Yes! Update on its way tomorrow! Woohoo❗️

Liloze
12-03-14, 03:40 PM
Sorry for the delay... And the verdict is..... Drum roll please.....

Yes! Update on its way tomorrow! Woohoo❗️

Ooooh Thank you SpiritWind00 :D ( big hug ) Cannot wait, do you know if it is Christmas Related ?
Could you give us any hint ;)

SpiritWind00
12-03-14, 03:43 PM
not really! But Pika did say it would be a 'fun update'..... So, let's speculate! I'm guessing not core story, something different. :)

Liloze
12-03-14, 04:21 PM
not really! But Pika did say it would be a 'fun update'..... So, let's speculate! I'm guessing not core story, something different. :)

Not core story, So something like Kaz coming back ? I really like Kaz " wadcha want human?" lol :)
Someone was supposed to cross the faerie bridge, if my memory serves right... could it be him?

GiselleX16
12-03-14, 06:08 PM
Maybe it's Chanukah related - I have enough left over candles for the first four nights.

SpiritWind00
12-03-14, 06:42 PM
Not core story, So something like Kaz coming back ? I really like Kaz " wadcha want human?" lol :)
Someone was supposed to cross the faerie bridge, if my memory serves right... could it be him?

Yes, that was the last dialogue when the bridge was completed... The only reason I say not Kaz is bc the last 5/6/7 times I was hoping for Kaz I was wrong! Anyway, I love surprises and can't wait!

gilachaya
12-03-14, 08:36 PM
I can't wait for tomorrow. I love Thursdays! Happy update day everyone!

PurpleScorpion76
12-04-14, 07:46 AM
Yay! Woop woop! Fun update, I concur, I don't think it's main storyline. Fingers crossed it's the start of Christmas! Maybe we'll be making Gingerbread Men! Don't think it's fortune teller as that would be too soon I suspect!

infinitelove19
12-04-14, 08:06 AM
Yay! Woop woop! Fun update, I concur, I don't think it's main storyline. Fingers crossed it's the start of Christmas! Maybe we'll be making Gingerbread Men! Don't think it's fortune teller as that would be too soon I suspect!

Ooooh... or a gingerbread house!! (Of course that'll look kinda silly come April, but that's what storage is for!)

I wonder if it'll be another community event, or maybe get some Christmas themed animals like we did for Thanksgiving last year. (((Speaking of which I am really surprised they didn't make the Thanksgiving animals available for purchase this year. Kind of a missed opportunity both for people who weren't playing last year and for TL to generate revenue....)))

Either way, I can't wait!

jumperjing3
12-04-14, 08:58 AM
I think the Baron will show up in a fake Santa Claus suit wanting US to fill up a his bag with goodies for him!!! Of course we have no choice but to make things for him to put in his bag. BUT when we make things for him...certain treats or portions...we will make everything with transformation potion so when we do fill up his bag and he gets everything requested from us and he looks into the bag, everything has transformed into COAL!!! Lol. Of course this infuriates him and he throws the bag at us! But we are able to take that coal and add another transformation potion to it and then be able to transform that into a NEW kitchen type stove for us for Xmas! Hey a girl can only hope for a stove for Xmas! Lol!

Or Kaz can walk across the bridge carrying a new stove! Either way!

KtwirlsAnnie
12-04-14, 09:50 AM
All I want for Christmas is a new kitchen! Pretty please cast story Santa

Liloze
12-04-14, 10:31 AM
n
I think the Baron will show up in a fake Santa Claus suit wanting US to fill up a his bag with goodies for him!!! Of course we have no choice but to make things for him to put in his bag. BUT when we make things for him...certain treats or portions...we will make everything with transformation potion so when we do fill up his bag and he gets everything requested from us and he looks into the bag, everything has transformed into COAL!!! Lol. Of course this infuriates him and he throws the bag at us! But we are able to take that coal and add another transformation potion to it and then be able to transform that into a NEW kitchen type stove for us for Xmas! Hey a girl can only hope for a stove for Xmas! Lol!

Yes please Kaz Back carrying a new Stove to place in a new Kitchen ...wink ;) wink ;) TL

kudukuda
12-04-14, 10:43 AM

Love love love this idea!

bookadey
12-04-14, 10:54 AM
Y'all are so creative! TL should hire you on...

I love the community events. I am working on goals lots of people finished long ago, so it's fun to work on goals with everyone.

PurpleScorpion76
12-04-14, 11:20 AM
Y'all are so creative! TL should hire you on...

I love the community events. I am working on goals lots of people finished long ago, so it's fun to work on goals with everyone.

I agree I'm quite high up level wise almost to 50 but am still working on Glimmergate don't have Greselda wandering around yet. So when updates come for most of us I really love it. Love participating and chatting through the goals with everyone!

PurpleScorpion76
12-04-14, 11:22 AM
Ooooh... or a gingerbread house!! (Of course that'll look kinda silly come April, but that's what storage is for!)

I wonder if it'll be another community event, or maybe get some Christmas themed animals like we did for Thanksgiving last year. (((Speaking of which I am really surprised they didn't make the Thanksgiving animals available for purchase this year. Kind of a missed opportunity both for people who weren't playing last year and for TL to generate revenue....)))

Either way, I can't wait!

The gingerbread house could drop sugar, chocolate, teacakes, cake and maybe lemonade and anything else I don't have access to yet that's sweet!

my2place
12-04-14, 12:23 PM
So excited here - only on level 35 and still working on goals that everyone has passed long ago, but I love this game!

sheri59
12-04-14, 12:53 PM
All I want for Christmas is a new kitchen! Pretty please cast story Santa

I want a kitchen too! So many people have been asking for it, but TV is not paying attention!!!!

PurpleScorpion76
12-04-14, 12:58 PM
I want a kitchen too! So many people have been asking for it, but TV is not paying attention!!!!

I think the best well get is items like the feast table. Let's face it one sweet feast saves many hours in the kitchen!

zenobia42
12-04-14, 01:02 PM
12 day Christmas quest!

Step 1: Tis the Season
- Find Old Thomas! rewards 1gem, 2 XP

Step 2: Kindom's Got Talent
- Find 12 drummers drumming (visit other kingdoms) [visit via community window, not neighbors]
- Hand out 12 festive drums (use the workshop) [2 hours, 5 wood, 2 hides each]

zenobia42
12-04-14, 01:07 PM
When there is a topic on this week's limited quest, I'll copy/paste my post there. :)

my2place
12-04-14, 01:08 PM
Love the dialog about the coconuts! TL and Monty Python!

Guardian452
12-04-14, 01:08 PM
12 day Christmas quest!

Step 1: Tis the Season
- Find Old Thomas! rewards 1gem, 2 XP

Step 2: Kindom's Got Talent
- Find 12 drummers drumming (visit other kingdoms) [visit via community window, not neighbors]
- Hand out 12 festive drums (use the workshop) [2 hours, 5 wood, 2 hides each]

Just started. Love the homage to Monty Python!

PikaSquirrel
12-04-14, 01:10 PM
Sorry for the delay! Here's this week's update thread! Please post info on this week's update there! :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75870-Castle-Story-12-4-2014-Holiday-Timed-Goals

SpiritWind00
12-11-14, 01:09 AM
Hi all, I didn't open the thread this week as we are going to be given Part 2 of the Christmas Event.

PikaSquirrel
12-12-14, 03:04 PM
We're seeing some people asking if this is the only Christmas update we'll have this year. Nope! We'll have more Christmas/Holiday related content next week and the week after too! So stay tuned! :)

kooky panda
12-18-14, 12:17 PM
New Update will be out in about an hour!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76328-Castle-Story-12-18-2014-New-craft-building!

SpiritWind00
12-30-14, 05:17 PM
Hi all! The last day of the year fast approaches... Happy New Year!

As an update on whether there will be an update... Lol..... Not this week. I've reopened this thread so we can start having some fun posting ideas on what the next update might be.

Updates will resume the following week.

Queenzod
12-30-14, 07:45 PM
Oooo! I know! They're going to fix the gem traps! ;)

anne202b
12-30-14, 08:11 PM
Let's keep our fingers & toes crossed, Queenzod!

Happy New Year!! :)

katbtodd
12-31-14, 03:48 AM

Good one..love it

Chaotarch
12-31-14, 04:41 AM

lol, no, gems would be cheaper and more sales:rolleyes: skull!:cool:

Jennerwein1
12-31-14, 07:30 AM

As an update on whether there will be an update... Lol..... Not this week. I've reopened this thread so we can start having some fun posting ideas on what the next update might be.

Oh,good. I need to work on some neglected things.
Happy New Year everybody!

kat8rose
01-01-15, 08:37 AM
Any New Year?s sales or special offers, like Christmas ... Especially since there isn't an update hint, HINT! Happy 2015!

vontalken
01-01-15, 08:44 AM
I'd like to see a continuation of the main story line and hopefully a new upgradable to use the Fairie building parts on. :)

Rickmz
01-02-15, 10:27 AM
Synch the Winter Bakeries so they show same selection (like kitchen, workshop, etc.) once you pick on one of them. 😉

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-02-15, 11:58 AM
Kazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

AnniePMH
01-02-15, 02:41 PM
Kazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Hear, hear!:)

Dabag
01-02-15, 03:43 PM
Something to keep in mind with Valentines the next holiday

and last year (2014) TL did release some items from the 2013 Valentine Edition.

Maybe TL will offer the Love Shack in the Market this year (2015)

or re issue the same goals

or revamp and have new goals

what would make you happy.

reliquary
01-02-15, 07:30 PM

and last year (2014) TL did release some items from the 2012 Valentine Edition.

Yes, very happy:):):):)

Betsy0923
01-02-15, 09:09 PM

and last year (2014) TL did release some items from the 2012 Valentine Edition.

Getting the Love Shack in a Valentine Quest would be awesome. I had it in my original CS, but lost it when I lost my phone many moons ago.

SpiritWind00
01-02-15, 10:30 PM
Synch the Winter Bakeries so they show same selection (like kitchen, workshop, etc.) once you pick on one of them. 😉

They won't sync. This is how they were designed. I put in a check on this during the event.

katbtodd
01-03-15, 04:52 AM
They won't sync. This is how they were designed. I put in a check on this during the event.

Is there any way they can change it to work like the others not use to it yet been making lots of flour ,,laughing to self

SpiritWind00
01-03-15, 04:56 PM
Is there any way they can change it to work like the others not use to it yet been making lots of flour ,,laughing to self

That's funny you should say about flour..... I fell into that flour sack trap too! Now I go a bit slower.... :)

iAyun
01-06-15, 07:35 AM
Happy New Year Castle Story!! *a little bit late* :D
TL, I am a little bit greedy..
Since this thread is about sneak peek and currently still early 2015:
Are there sneak peek about castle story's story this year?
Will castle story's story get finish this year?
Will castle story's map reach the crown this year?
Please tell us a good story, yeah? :D
*wow, I have already joined this forum for 2 years* Yay! :P

Anaboe
01-06-15, 01:41 PM
What's usually the day in the week that the update comes? For DS it's usually tuesday, sometimes friday, but I can't find a patern for CS.

arikasi
01-06-15, 02:14 PM
Its normally Thursday, 12 noon PST, but sometimes they slide to Friday.

PikaSquirrel
01-06-15, 03:03 PM
Happy new year guys! There won't be an update in Castle this week, but stayed tuned for next week! :)

tigarlilyvol
01-06-15, 03:17 PM
Was looking forward to an update for my main castle, but my other castle on I-phone has just started building Greselda's castle and I have to visit tavern 5 times and try to get Conservatory, jeweler's and theater to level 5. Guess I'll be chopping trees and rocks etc. for the next week.

Anaboe
01-06-15, 03:41 PM
:( Too bad... was there an update last week or did I just miss it?

Seriously700
01-06-15, 04:20 PM
Happy new year guys! There won't be an update in Castle this week, but stayed tuned for next week! :)
Thanks for the advance notice. I won't have to worry about replenishing my low supplies before this Thursday.

tigarlilyvol
01-06-15, 05:10 PM
:( Too bad... was there an update last week or did I just miss it?

No finished up Christmas bakery

Anaboe
01-06-15, 07:19 PM
Ah, I see :) Had finished it quite some time now, so had already forgotten about it :) Thnx!

PurpleScorpion76
01-07-15, 05:30 AM
Kinda good and bad currently trying to restock but having fun with sending letters. 3 days a letter. Yikes!

michieboony
01-07-15, 08:08 AM
Just wondering if there will be an update today 1/7/2015? I need something to challenge me please. Thanks TL.

kooky panda
01-07-15, 11:26 AM
Just wondering if there will be an update today 1/7/2015? I need something to challenge me please. Thanks TL.

No update this week. Sorry

QueenEverly
01-07-15, 06:23 PM
I just noticed a gold dome thing in the extreme bottom right corner of my kingdom - it says "expand here to claim your reward" but it doesn't look like I have the ability to do that yet. Perhaps this will be part of the next update??? Or maybe it has always been there and I'm just really not observant! ��

StarThrower2
01-07-15, 07:37 PM
I have the dome thingy too. Also don't remember seeing it before. Must be for a future goal and more expansions?

undead30k
01-07-15, 09:02 PM
That dome thing has been there since the beginning I believe.

SpiritWind00
01-07-15, 09:07 PM
I just noticed a gold dome thing in the extreme bottom right corner of my kingdom - it says "expand here to claim your reward" but it doesn't look like I have the ability to do that yet. Perhaps this will be part of the next update??? Or maybe it has always been there and I'm just really not observant! ��

I have the dome thingy too. Also don't remember seeing it before. Must be for a future goal and more expansions?

The 'dome thingy' has always been there! It's been there with fairy dust shimmering down in since the beginning of the game. No one knows what it's for yet or when we are going there or why. We have lots of theories though!

HistoryGirl7
01-08-15, 06:21 AM
I'm confused. This post says updates will resume this week....1/8/14. Was there a change in plans?

dizzy7373
01-08-15, 01:41 PM
History:
14 Nov, yes
20 Nov, yes
4 Dec, yes
22 Dec, yes
8 Jan, no

Post 2 of this thread says their will be no update this week

SpiritWind00
01-08-15, 02:44 PM
Sorry guys.... My post last week was correct, but something else must have happened.

Just to confirm, no update this week.

I have amended post 2 of this thread to make it easier to find out whether or not an update is on the way. Remind me if I forget! Have a great week everyone.

GaSaKaDa
01-13-15, 10:41 PM
Will there be an update today? ( hope so, am itching to have a challenge ). I'd love to see Kaz back soon and I never thought I'd say this but it would be nice to have a use for all the faerie supplies that have built up?

SpiritWind00
01-14-15, 12:07 AM
Hi all, I come bearing super news! We are back on track and heading for a core story update this week.

"Same bat time, same bat channel!" (That just means on Thursday as per normal!)

Can I hear some yippies!!!! :) :)

cityfan
01-14-15, 12:16 AM
Hi all, I come bearing super news! We are back on track and heading for a core story update this week.

Yipppppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!

hugpete
01-14-15, 12:34 AM
yippee!

AnniePMH
01-14-15, 03:52 AM
Yippee!! I'll even happily take on the faeries and build them a castle that touches the sky!!:)

tigarlilyvol
01-14-15, 04:51 AM
Start the countdown now, can't wait. Got to remember not to collect from buildings, check supplies, etc.

Liloze
01-14-15, 07:26 AM
hi all, i come bearing super news! We are back on track and heading for a core story update this week.

"same bat time, same bat channel!" (that just means on thursday as per normal!)

can i hear some yippies!!!! :) :)

yipppppppeeeeeeee

perry5
01-14-15, 07:30 AM

YIPPPEEE!!! SO ready for a new update! Things have been quite dull lately in my Queendom...except for the occasional party! Time to stock up on everything!! �� Thanks TL!

Rokaxinkh
01-14-15, 08:07 AM
yippee! Really looking forward for the update!!

HistoryGirl7
01-14-15, 08:36 AM
yay! yipee!

GaSaKaDa
01-15-15, 02:13 AM
Kaz or pesky Faeries? Or moving down towards the golden dome? New port? E X C I T E D Y I P P E E !!!

echowuuu
01-15-15, 02:21 AM
If it is core, I m thinking about the rightful heir and the crown at the bottom right corner :)

katbtodd
01-15-15, 02:34 AM
Yes,, yes an up date , now we are in the heart of winter and to cold to do any thing .. Holidays are over, family gone,,, time to get down and busy and play my game ,I'm thinking it's going to have to do with the beast ,I can't seem to do any thing with out getting one,

zoeee87
01-15-15, 07:07 AM
Super excited! Let's bring back the core storyline!!

Smooch1esPlace
01-15-15, 08:04 AM
What are ppl doing to prepare their kingdoms for the update and story line? I'm level 43 and have been trying to get my stores full as well as getting my Valentine stuff out.

kat8rose
01-15-15, 09:01 AM
Yippee .... What time.do the updates.come out, approx ... I am in nyc, Eastern Daylight Savings time, 11 am here .... Thanks!

Castloninian
01-15-15, 09:06 AM
Yippee .... What time.do the updates.come out, approx ... I am in nyc, Eastern Daylight Savings time, 11 am here .... Thanks!

I think in 4 hours.

Castloninian
01-15-15, 09:10 AM
What are ppl doing to prepare their kingdoms for the update and story line? I'm level 43 and have been trying to get my stores full as well as getting my Valentine stuff out.

I usually make sure I have max energy: two adventures to collect, two wizard schools and my pink alicorn. I also make sure most buildings can be collected, like libraries, deep mines, magic garden etc. And usually have 80+ if not max on resources like the things you can plant, glimmerdust, silver etc plus good stock of feasts and other kitchen items. And of course make sure your workshop, forge etc are free to start work.

Not sure you would ever need Valentines stuff for an update as not everyone has access to it?

infinitelove19
01-15-15, 10:50 AM
Just over two hours until the update. I'm glad to get some more storyline... perhaps something that will use all the faerie building supplies I've beem accumulating. It would be nice to see Kaz again, too. Guess we shall see. :-)

Liloze
01-15-15, 11:18 AM
Whatever the update is I am really excited about it :)
almost 2 hours left to wait :)
I am on EST so usually I get the update at 3:00 pm

VanaCatu
01-15-15, 11:19 AM

whoaaaa! so maybe that's why monster are going crazy lately! maybe we wd need many creepy drops to get to that beautiful thing in Q9!

princewarko
01-15-15, 02:21 PM
Kaz is back ! :)

SpiritWind00
01-15-15, 02:27 PM
now that the update is out, I'll close this thread for a few days. So, as a recap, update is on Kaz this week. You must be completely up to date to get this goal, ie, finished the faerie bridge. This is core story, there is no hurry to have it completed. It is NOT timed. If you do not have the faerie bridge you will get this storyline when you are finished the bridge.

thanks all!

PikaSquirrel
01-21-15, 11:40 AM
Just a heads up that there will be an update this week. Will be out tomorrow. :)

kooky panda
01-22-15, 12:48 PM
New Update thread:

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?77634-Castle-Story-1-22-15-Troll-Sparring-Pit&p=1040455&viewfull=1#post1040455

SpiritWind00
01-24-15, 06:08 PM
Thread reopened!

sunnygirl634
01-25-15, 04:53 PM
So I wonder if it will be more of the core story line with Kaz or pause that and have a Valentine quest? Will there definitely be an update this week?

SpiritWind00
01-25-15, 05:22 PM
I don't usually find out whether there will be updates till Tuesday/Wednesday... So not sure.

But... Last year, the Valentine's event started on 30 Jan, But in 2013 it started 12 Feb. and you know how my predictions are almost always wrong, so I'll leave the speculating to others! :). (I've broken lots of grammatical rules in this post!) :) :)

bookadey
01-25-15, 11:50 PM
I am looking forward to a community event for Valentines. Maybe we have to visit neighbors and collect hearts :D
I hope we have a chance to get a love shack. I'm so jealous of my neighbors that have them!

katbtodd
01-26-15, 02:59 AM
I'm still worn out since the last community event ,I just hope it's a wonderful Valentine up date

StarThrower2
01-26-15, 05:04 AM
I wish they would start holiday events earlier so that we would have more time to display our holiday goal or quest rewards before moving them to storage (I realize many of you keep holiday decorations out year-round as well). Especially for those of us that don't speed goals up with gems...we may not finish events until just a day or so before the actual holiday.

SpiritWind00
01-27-15, 08:26 PM
I'm still a bit squeamish when I see corn! I can't even bring myself to buy it from the supermarket! lol

Maybe a new club is needed for those with corn phobia still.... :)

figththefire
01-28-15, 12:10 AM
Hello ! Any update this week? Tmrw is Thursday;) Wondering if it is gonna be a V Day related :)

SpiritWind00
01-28-15, 01:51 AM
Drum roll please........

Yes there is an update coming, but at this stage I don't know what it entails. Can I hear you say Woohoo!!!!

:) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :):) :)

katbtodd
01-28-15, 02:22 AM
Woohoo no corn needed please ,no community event ,,let's have more of kaz's story line

mnjcafe
01-28-15, 04:36 AM
Woohoo for having an update!

I think that is ALL of us!

roguebee
01-28-15, 05:39 AM
I just hope we don't need wool.

labsandboxers
01-28-15, 06:04 AM
I have been working on chocolate just in case

jdygmgi
01-28-15, 08:30 AM
In case not Valentines event yet, you can bet you will need tons of wool, boar tusks, troll clubs, adventures to the faeral lands and maybe some adamants... maybe also faeries materials. Seems you not to know TL guys yet ;)

In case Valentines event, i guess tons of cocoa, ice cream, chocolate, truffles, strawberries, red petals and dyes, maybe also jewels and specific items like love potions or whatever. I really hope we can access to love shack this year.

Add dont forget to HF friends!

NorthWoodsKingdom
01-28-15, 09:42 AM
WooHoo!!
I'm hoping tomorrow is just the release of the Valentine's Day goodies in the market and/or the continuation of what comes after "Sister, Sister" (& *not* the next step after the sparring pit!) so I can have a little more time to leisurely craft more of the 3 new cool hides (& tannin) in addition to rebuilding my stocks from last week's update.

Liloze
01-28-15, 01:00 PM
I'm still a bit squeamish when I see corn! I can't even bring myself to buy it from the supermarket! lol

Count me in Lol I used to love popcorn at the movies, now I simply run past the counter lol

katbtodd
01-28-15, 01:00 PM
Any news on what tomorrow's up date will be yet?????

Liloze
01-28-15, 01:08 PM
Drum roll please........

Yes there is an update coming, but at this stage I don't know what it entails. Can I hear you say Woohoo!!!!

:) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :)
:) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :) :) :):) :)

WOOHOO WOOHOO ...sounds african to me lol :p

Ok Please NO corn ( shudders)
No community event also, because we just finished with Halloween, we need a respite :D
And hopefully it is Valentine related :) With a LOVE SHACK at the end of the Goal ?! :cool:

We are getting spoiled with these updates :o Thanks TL :D

Liloze
01-28-15, 01:31 PM
Ok I was thinking what extra building should I bring out today in case we need to visit twice or thrice?
Library, Tavern ( maybe to celebrate with a romantic glass of wine or love potion ? - made in the potionshop / kitchen)
With red petals, strawberry, chocolate, -sugar- Ivy sauce - just to spice it up lol
Or tomato "bloody Baron" instead of "Mary"
Ah the Baron will ask definitely for an EXPENSIVE GIFT !
I am thinking Silver + Golden Nuggets + Jewels ...for a heart-shaped locket with a big Ruby ?!
Maybe TL will let us use those Rubies we got ages ago !
There should be a sweet feast/ cake/ pie ( not Skunkupie please ) lol
Please add to the list, because I know I am missing on a lot of things.
That is if tomorrow's update is a Valentine's one :)

Seriously700
01-28-15, 02:06 PM
In case not Valentines event yet, you can bet you will need tons of wool, boar tusks, troll clubs, adventures to the faeral lands and maybe some adamants... maybe also faeries materials. Seems you not to know TL guys yet ;)

!

Yes! Lol! And hide too! I try to avoid doing the hide/fur/wool trade for at least 36 hours before update time since they can be a little slow to replenish. And hide and wool are very popular, especially in limited time events.

Boar tusks are also really slow to replenish so hopefully they are not needed in any quantity.

For Valentines, I would love a chance to have a love shack. And I wish the pink alicorn would return to the market. I crafted one last year but regret that I didn't buy one also.

zoeee87
01-29-15, 08:51 AM
Today's the day! I'm hoping for a Valentine's Update!!!! I think I'm pretty well stocked on everything. Maybe we will get some sort of Cupid animal of sorts. Or a pink dragon!! Oh the possibilities!

my2place
01-29-15, 09:22 AM
I'm all ready here too - I think for the first time ever! Been playing long enough now to start getting excited for Thursdays and think ahead a little LOL.
Would love a Valentine event (and especially the re-offering of the Love Shack) , but if not, I know that whatever TL brings, I'll get to it eventually :)

PikaSquirrel
01-29-15, 11:21 AM
Update thread is up!
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77884-Castle-Story-1-29-15-Update-Fortune-Teller-Quests

SpiritWind00
02-04-15, 06:15 PM
Hi all, ok, news from Pika when I asked whether or not we were getting a Valentine's update tomorrow was...

There will be a very fun and surprising update tomorrow in Castle!

Doesnt that sound intriguing! Whatever it is, it will be awesome I'm sure. :)

CharmOfLea
02-04-15, 06:37 PM
Yay! Good news! "Surprising", I understand, but "very fun" could be so many, including excruciating stuffs, coming from TL that is. Ehehehe... Nah, I'll be here waiting for a good new challenge. :D Looooove shack? Could it be u??

PikaSquirrel
02-04-15, 06:42 PM
Yay! Good news! "Surprising", I understand, but "very fun" could be so many, including excruciating stuffs, coming from TL that is. Ehehehe... Nah, I'll be here waiting for a good new challenge. :D Looooove shack? Could it be u??

Unfortunately, it's not the Love Shack. :( But we promise it will still be a fun update!

midsom
02-04-15, 07:48 PM
Unfortunately, it's not the Love Shack. :( But we promise it will still be a fun update!

Let's hope it isn't as much fun as the pile gifts, I don't think I could stand the excitement.

CharmOfLea
02-04-15, 08:28 PM
Oh, game over for all of us hopeful ones. :(

tuffyjkitten
02-04-15, 09:20 PM

Fun for everyone or just those who have finished all the Blythewood and Faerie stuff and whatever else was needed for the last updates? Which was not me....

PrincessPenelope3
02-04-15, 09:46 PM
Let's hope it isn't as much fun as the pile gifts, I don't think I could stand the excitement.

Hahahahaha, best quote ever, I laughed to hard, still chuckling actually:o

figththefire
02-04-15, 11:37 PM
Im not upset about love shack. Probably bc I didn't hope for it)
I can't wait to see what tl prepared for us! :)
Pink Dragon that will give us gems?... Ok.. I need to wake up now;)))

jdygmgi
02-05-15, 03:14 AM

MAYBE this fun and surprise event is not Valentine yet ;)

I guess that TL at least will let us buy the Love Shack with gems next week if not questing for it this year...

mnjcafe
02-05-15, 04:42 AM
My guess is that it is indeed V-Day, since TL rolled out their V-Day updates to Restaurant Story and Wonderland this week (so I hear).

I hope that there will be an opportunity to buy some of the previous years' V-Day animals, trees, or decorations at some point this year. I know it sounds unlikely, but they have done this before and I thought it was so nice! I would really love to have a heart cow, I think that is one of the cutest things ever in the game, and I don't have one. *sniff*

Or they could come up with something even cuter!

Romantic hopefuls, do you think we will get a re-appearance of Agnes? A little flirting between Thurston and Sabina?

PurpleScorpion76
02-05-15, 04:46 AM
Fun for everyone or just those who have finished all the Blythewood and Faerie stuff and whatever else was needed for the last updates? Which was not me....

I'd be very surprised if TL didn't release a Valentine event this week after all even FTW got one. They're unlikely to want to miss out on all those gem sales for people wanting to gem skip through. The surprise I'm hoping is a world event.

Liloze
02-05-15, 09:08 AM

Same here, I really did not expect TL to bring back the Love Shack. :)
I am excited too about what kind of fun (surprise) TL have in store for us.
Pink Dragon would be nice with the other colors lol :D
We have a Pink Alicorn, a Purple Cow, of course the DraCOWla, maybe we need Red Horse lol :cool:

My guess is that it is indeed V-Day, since TL rolled out their V-Day updates to Restaurant Story and Wonderland this week (so I hear).

Romantic hopefuls, do you think we will get a re-appearance of Agnes? A little flirting between Thurston and Sabina?

I do think it is highly likely a V-update :)

Like your romantic ideas :) Also, maybe the Baron trying his luck again with Greselda? lol ;)
Ooops! now I remembered I collected from Greselda's castle ( face-palm ) arghhh :o

Hemmm ...what about KAZ ? The guy needs a ( pink / purple/ red ) female-Troll to keep him company, walking around together as a couple would look nice lol

Liloze
02-05-15, 09:13 AM
I'd be very surprised if TL didn't release a Valentine event this week after all even FTW got one. They're unlikely to want to miss out on all those gem sales for people wanting to gem skip through. The surprise I'm hoping is a world event.

Please no world event! We only finished halloween a couple of months ago ! :)

ShibuyaCloth
02-05-15, 09:38 AM

Well you don't play DS I see, there is one every 2 month or so.

katbtodd
02-05-15, 09:45 AM

I'm with you!!!!!!

tuffyjkitten
02-05-15, 10:09 AM

There are world events in both DS and FFS right now. Wouldn't be surprised to find a third one. Even Fairy Tale Wonderland has a Valentine themed quest right now.

PikaSquirrel
02-05-15, 11:14 AM
This week's update thread has been posted.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78196-Castle-Story-2-5-15-The-Big-News

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 01:39 AM
Hi all, there is an update this week.... Topic unknown.

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 06:20 PM
thread reopened.. should have done that yesterday (can't imagine how I forgot!) hee hee...

sorry about the dates.... I keep messing them up as an American Thursday is my Friday.... but normal bat time, normal bat channel! I've amended the first post with the right dates (crikey, I hope it's right!)

AnniePMH
02-11-15, 11:26 PM
This week, I could do with something less "fun" and "surprising"...

Robkendy
02-11-15, 11:36 PM

Something more "predictable" and "wanted"...

katbtodd
02-12-15, 01:31 AM

I'm with you ,my heart can't take it

Lavendah42
02-12-15, 02:57 AM
given how close it is to Valentine's Day itself I think we can rule out a world event. Which is probably a good thing because with the annecdotal drop in players & how much the remaining players are playing I don't think it would be as successful as past ones. Personally I'd prefrer purple stuff over pink stuff... might be a bit soon for a purple alicorn though

PurpleScorpion76
02-12-15, 04:15 AM
I agree I stopped playing DS at the removal of my Ali and my heart isn't in tonight's update yet. I used to get really excited. You couldn't get more Valentines than a wedding. Seems odd last weeks wasn't the start having said that considering I'm still waiting on lace TL would have known most would still be on last weeks update.

enaid03
02-12-15, 06:36 AM
I agree I stopped playing DS at the removal of my Ali and my heart isn't in tonight's update yet. I used to get really excited. You couldn't get more Valentines than a wedding.

Agree with you on both accounts. I've been playing daily for a long time, longer than I care to admit. And for the first time, I don't care about Thursday. Its sad.

And the fact that what could have been a great holiday event - a wedding - was only available to a smaller group of players is just plain wrong. I'm not buying the core update deal because frankly, it has changed so much over the years.

A wedding available during what is known as a "romantic" holiday available to certain players and the removal of the alicorn five days after the mistake is really a slap in the face to all.

I'm hopefully for some vday stuff. But with all of the antics lately, I wouldn't be surprised if we get nothing or the stuff we earn comes post holiday.

Liloze
02-12-15, 07:07 AM
Honestly I don't want an update.
Yes for the first time in more than two years of playing, I am totally lacking enthusiasm.
Did not prepare, except the usual not collecting from Characters' houses, or sending adventires.
For the rest, come what may, I don't care.

meme1098
02-12-15, 07:21 AM
I agree I stopped playing DS at the removal of my Ali and my heart isn't in tonight's update yet. I used to get really excited. You couldn't get more Valentines than a wedding. Seems odd last weeks wasn't the start having said that considering I'm still waiting on lace TL would have known most would still be on last weeks update.

Oh gee, PurpleScorpion. You're still trying to get lace to finish the carriage?!? I wish I could send you one.
And I'm not all that excited about an update today either. The game has lost all its glimmer for me.

kolakid
02-12-15, 07:53 AM
Have being playing TL games since 2009 ... yep have seen alot of madness :mad:/spent loads of money:rolleyes:
but for first time ever DONt care about updates ...TL has made some bad moves before but this for me IS UNACCEPTABLE so SAD ...great nbrs, great graphics but sorry to say the TL company has hit rockbottom!!
could've been soooo good
BUT Updates now....
"quite frankly scarlet, i dont give a ****!"

PurpleScorpion76
02-12-15, 07:55 AM
Oh gee, PurpleScorpion. You're still trying to get lace to finish the carriage?!? I wish I could send you one.
And I'm not all that excited about an update today either. The game has lost all its glimmer for me.

Yep and I splashed out on a faerie flowerebed to get more faerie murmur. I haven't got to the faerie line of lots of stuff just had the respite and magic garden dropping murmur. That would have been 1 trade a week, thought I really wasn't in the mood for that so got the flower bed but I'm still going to be on about 2/3 a week. Anyone want to trade 20+ ribbons? I'll max out on those before I'm done. Lol.

Addition: back on topic though what could we be doing this evening? I'm hoping for harvesting crops for love related items as I'm bashing rocks and chopping trees in FTW.

AthenaKY
02-12-15, 08:23 AM
I'm assuming sweets will be involved for Valentines and have been stocking up on sugar, chocolate and strawberries for chocolate covered strawberries of course. ��

tuffyjkitten
02-12-15, 09:08 AM
I'm assuming sweets will be involved for Valentines and have been stocking up on sugar, chocolate and strawberries for chocolate covered strawberries of course. ��

I was doing that last week since that's when I expected a Valentine's update. But it was a wedding story I couldn't even participate in since I'm not at level 40 (and I'm still not sure why since I have all the required buildings based on the goals listed...whatever). That kinda soured me and I've not done much to continue preparing. If this update isn't available to me I will probably be done with this game as NONE of this years updates will have applied to me.

angel7313
02-12-15, 09:48 AM
Unfortunately, I kind of sadly agree, at least where CS is concerned ��

princessmm2
02-12-15, 09:59 AM
I used to love Thursdays as well, would wake up SO excited for the update but today I really don't care. Usually I don't touch my buildings or send adventures or trades, waiting for the wonderful update that makes me so happy but today I went ahead and collected because I'm just not into it. I have my carriage but can't complete Horsin' Around and since my Alicorn is gone, this quest is just really not fun anymore. I think today's update will be related to the Wedding since it hasn't actually taken place yet and that makes me sad because I just really don't care about this quest anymore. Sigh......

ryusei745
02-12-15, 10:02 AM
im feeling pretty meh about this weeks update. after hearing about what TL did to "fix" their mistake im not overly looking forward to much else. i didnt even play during "the day of the free alicorn" and im pretty upset about how TL went through and removed it from others kingdoms.

sunnygirl634
02-12-15, 10:03 AM
I think today's update will be related to the Wedding since it hasn't actually taken place yet and that makes me sad because I just really don't care about this quest anymore. Sigh......

Actually the wedding does take place after you bake the cake. It's part of "The Big News" quest. It finishes with them being married.

Seriously700
02-12-15, 10:07 AM
I used to love Thursdays as well, would wake up SO excited for the update but today I really don't care. Usually I don't touch my buildings or send adventures or trades, waiting for the wonderful update that makes me so happy but today I went ahead and collected because I'm just not into it. I have my carriage but can't complete Horsin' Around and since my Alicorn is gone, this quest is just really not fun anymore. I think today's update will be related to the Wedding since it hasn't actually taken place yet and that makes me sad because I just really don't care about this quest anymore. Sigh......
I wouldn't mind if today's quest is the wedding because if that's core story, then I can just ignore it. It will still be there if I ever feel like doing it. I'm more concerned it will be a limited time event with a good reward. Or some gem only special valentines items.

princessmm2
02-12-15, 10:14 AM
Thanks sunnygirl634. Since I haven't been able to complete the quest, I didn't even realize that and with all the gloom and doom associated with it, I guess I didn't see this info in the posts. Ok, I take back my prediction and will have to guess that it's world event. If it is, it will be too bad because based on what I've read, there are a lot of people very unhappy right now and I'm sure it will affect it.

Liloze
02-12-15, 10:14 AM
I wouldn't mind if today's quest is the wedding because if that's core story, then I can just ignore it. It will still be there if I ever feel like doing it. I'm more concerned it will be a limited time event with a good reward. Or some gem only special valentines items.

For me, even if it is a time limited event, I will not be going around trying to finish it with time to spare, like I used to do.
I am simply not feeling it :(

PurpleScorpion76
02-12-15, 10:17 AM
I'm pretty fully stocked on sugar, flour, strawberries and chocolate. I'd done them last week but got my levels back up after I used some as last weeks update didn't need any of them. I also did a few Greselda quests and an Agnes letter so restocked on those items. But yes I agree if it's Valentines related there's bound to be some baking involved :)

Seriously700
02-12-15, 10:22 AM
I'm pretty fully stocked on sugar, flour, strawberries and chocolate. I'd done them last week but got my levels back up after I used some as last weeks update didn't need any of them. I also did a few Greselda quests and an Agnes letter so restocked on those items. But yes I agree if it's Valentines related there's bound to be some baking involved :)
Actually last week's update did need flour and sugar, I believe, to bake the wedding cake. I didnt get that far though.

Btw I did 5 trades just to get my last lace. I got 2 on my last trip. Hope you get yours soon

Robkendy
02-12-15, 11:43 AM
My guess depends on their mood
If they are apologetic, somthing involving love shack.
If they are normal, some small questline that involves a quick paced valentines event filled with making gifts and delivering them.
If they are bitter, somthing that involves lvl 40plus and nothing to do with valentines at all.

reliquary
02-12-15, 11:48 AM
I kinda wish they would change the name of this thread to "Update Dates & Wild Musings of what it might be about"

It's about an hour till noon and we are not even " sneak-peeked" into wether it's Valentines related:confused:

sunnygirl634
02-12-15, 11:50 AM
I kinda wish they would change the name of this thread to "Update Dates & Wild Musings of what it might be about"

It's about an hour till noon and we are not even " sneak-peeked" into wether it's Valentines related:confused:

They just posted the new update info here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78499-Castle-Story-2-12-15-Romantic-Gazebo

StarThrower2
02-12-15, 11:51 AM
Evidently, it's a "romantic gazebo (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78499-Castle-Story-2-12-15-Romantic-Gazebo)".

kooky panda
02-12-15, 11:53 AM
They just posted the new update info here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78499-Castle-Story-2-12-15-Romantic-Gazebo

See New update thread!
Closing this thread for now.

SpiritWind00
02-15-15, 06:24 PM

I'll meet you half way! check out the new name..... just for you!

midsom
02-17-15, 07:46 PM
Mods, could you please tell us what is going on with Castle Story, we didn't really have a valentines event, the other TL games had big events that ran for a couple of weeks, and now I see the other TL games have Madis Gras specials, fantasy forest story for example, yet we have nothing. Have the developers run out of ideas or is Castle Story running out of steam? We seem to be languishing in the TL cupboard only to have glitches and silly mistakes thrown at us and very half hearted events. Are we unloved or being punished?

jbfps116
02-18-15, 05:11 AM
I had a friend request to send a valentine's card over a day ago but I have nothing yet...???

katbtodd
02-18-15, 05:21 AM
I had a friend request to send a valentine's card over a day ago but I have nothing yet...???

Sounds like an old request ..but I'm confused I'm done with the Gazebo ,nothing like that here

PurpleScorpion76
02-18-15, 07:51 AM
Actually last week's update did need flour and sugar, I believe, to bake the wedding cake. I didnt get that far though.

Btw I did 5 trades just to get my last lace. I got 2 on my last trip. Hope you get yours soon

I'm now waiting on 1 lace, yes, almost 2 weeks in and I still have the wedding carriage on level 1! I have enough Faeries murmur to do another trade and by tomorrow 2 trades but I'm not prepared to lose all Faeries murmur before another potential update just in case. So I'm expecting the wedding reception just because I still haven't finished the first yet. Lol. But if TL want to run with a British tradition I'd like to see 'Pancake Day' celebrated.

danzplace
02-18-15, 01:24 PM
Will there be an update this week? Thanks

PikaSquirrel
02-18-15, 06:03 PM
There will be an update tomorrow.

zoeee87
02-18-15, 08:08 PM

Woohoo!!! Thanks :)

tuffyjkitten
02-18-15, 09:09 PM
An update....let's hope it isn't another disaster. I've had enough of those since last Thursday, thanks.

kat8rose
02-18-15, 09:58 PM
it was a dark and stormy night...

ryusei745
02-18-15, 10:09 PM
it was a dark and stormy night...

wave after wave broke over the deck of he ship, rocking it, pushing it to and fro until finally.... *crash!* the relentless waves smashed it into the glimmer cliffs. The crew survived but they are livid and demand a lighthouse be built to prevent this from ever happening again.

Also the baron demands compensation for the emotional trauma he endured over this event while he slept in his warm bed miles away.

PurpleScorpion76
02-19-15, 12:59 AM

Excellent :)

morsith
02-19-15, 01:21 AM
wave after wave broke over the deck of he ship, rocking it, pushing it to and fro until finally.... *crash!* the relentless waves smashed it into the glimmer cliffs. The crew survived but they are livid and demand a lighthouse be built to prevent this from ever happening again.

Also the baron demands compensation for the emotional trauma he endured over this event while he slept in his warm bed miles away.

awesome lol

GaSaKaDa
02-19-15, 02:24 AM

Yay, any clues? Will I have a use for all the faerie building stuff at last? Thanks

kat8rose
02-19-15, 06:03 AM

So cool you got it & great storyline ....I just feel the dark clouds the last week plus,

kat8rose
02-19-15, 06:06 AM
Good morning (or eve, night) ... Dear mods, any idea if this update will be a timed event or additional storyline? Thanks

burritosprings
02-19-15, 07:54 AM
Getting boar pelts from Dire Boars all of a sudden. Might be a clue about where this update will be heading.

katbtodd
02-19-15, 07:59 AM
Getting boar pelts from Dire Boars all of a sudden. Might be a clue about where this update will be heading.

Was thinking the same thing

Liloze
02-19-15, 08:00 AM
Not feeling excited at all today, went about my queendom chores as usual, I even collected from the characters houses, don't care...
Whatever this update is I will take my time, whether it be timed event or core storyline.
I think last week's "Big News" cured my CS addiction !

burritosprings
02-19-15, 08:09 AM
Not feeling excited at all today, went about my queendom chores as usual, I even collected from the characters houses, don't care...
Whatever this update is I will take my time, whether it be timed event or core storyline.
I think last week's "Big News" cured my CS addiction !
Not giving up yet. Bad taste from last few weeks. I am a forgiving person generally but i am getting much more guarded.

ryusei745
02-19-15, 08:41 AM
the bad taste over the past events was just thoughtlessness on somebodies part back at TL. im once again looking forward to updates from TL but am slightly disappointed we didnt get any valentines items in the market this year. maybe they'll release some pink items for breast cancer awareness month. sounds terrible that i have to add i have no clue when that is....

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-19-15, 08:50 AM
......maybe they'll release some pink items for breast cancer awareness month. sounds terrible that i have to add i have no clue when that is....

That's October and is usually trumped by H'ween.

Ho-hum, there's an update . . . (Notice the lace of enthusiasm so I don't set myself up for disappointment. Again.)

ETA ... is it a FUNERAL for the w-alicorns that were raptured & the dire boars finally start dropping pelts in their grief? LOL