PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

marse66
05-28-15, 10:39 AM
Yep. Wish they could give us more notice. Could be cooking or crafting or collecting but always hold off on Thursdays just in case...

jopik
05-28-15, 10:40 AM
Every thing seems to be hush hush , with the re- release of the summer gazebo I will be suprized if we get an up date
Values package may be
Again disappointing value pack decor for cash only?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-28-15, 10:45 AM
Again disappointing value pack decor for cash only?
Lol, nah, prolly a bundle of wool or woven cloth or bolts of fabric (for those finishing the summer gazebo)...oh, & 100+ energy, for cash lol :p

mreames
05-28-15, 11:02 AM
Lol, nah, prolly a bundle of wool or woven cloth or bolts of fabric (for those finishing the summer gazebo)...oh, & 100+ energy, for cash lol :p

Yep, you're probably exactly right about woven cloth or bolts of fabric. ;) although I think I remember that they have given different packages to different players depending on... I don't know what. Lol maybe those of us who did the gazebo last year will get a different package. ;) even if so, it's usefulness might still be questionable. ;)

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:15 AM
I really hope / wish/ want / expect/ EXPANSIONS ;)
Please S8 my queendom looks like a can of Sardine🐟💨 :o

PikaSquirrel
05-28-15, 11:17 AM
There will be an update today, not expansions though. :P

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:19 AM
There will be an update today, not expansions though. :P

no expansions :(
But Update Yaaay, thanks Pika :)
Hopefully a continuation of the storyline then ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-28-15, 11:26 AM
LOL! Oh great, and I collected most everything already, expecting a bundle I don't need, lol.
Oh well... Yayyyy for an update! :thumbs up:

tuffyjkitten
05-28-15, 11:29 AM
Hopefully I can take part in this one. And that it doesn't require silver as I am all out. Otherwise I will just keep plugging along with the goddess tree storyline.

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:33 AM
LOL! Oh great, and I collected most everything already, expecting a bundle I don't need, lol.
Oh well... Yayyyy for an update! :thumbs up:

Lol did the same as you, and did not bring out any extra buildings ;) lol
we're toast ...not to use another expression lol :o

mreames
05-28-15, 11:45 AM
Lol did the same as you, and did not bring out any extra buildings ;) lol
we're toast ...not to use another expression lol :o

I left a lot of things uncollected today but I wasn't so smart yesterday and planted felllora crops. I'm hoping the update doesn't involve planting today. Lol

PurpleScorpion76
05-28-15, 11:47 AM
I'm just trying to remember did we get a mid update for the summer gazebo? Or was that just the midsummer pyre tent?

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:51 AM
I left a lot of things uncollected today but I wasn't so smart yesterday and planted felllora crops. I'm hoping the update doesn't involve planting today. Lol

I was an idiot and I planted 5 of the Fellora today lol :o And 5 from yesterday lol

mreames
05-28-15, 11:53 AM
I'm just trying to remember did we get a mid update for the summer gazebo? Or was that just the midsummer pyre tent?

Probably not since it would have been on the 3rd of July but I'm not sure. I didn't see an update when I googled that date. Lol

mreames
05-28-15, 11:55 AM
I was an idiot and I planted 5 of the Fellora today lol :o And 5 from yesterday lol

Lol if that makes you an idiot, I don't know what my planting of 59 of them yesterday makes me. ;) hahaha

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:55 AM

I think it was the midsummer event, the pyre tent, but don't count on my memory lol

Liloze
05-28-15, 11:58 AM
Lol if that makes you an idiot, I don't know what my planting of 59 of them yesterday makes me. ;) hahaha

Oh my 59 ! :eek:
Well you know you can store the plots and bring them back out, that would clear them all for new crops :)
I do hope for your sake we won't be needing to plant anything before 2 days :)

mreames
05-28-15, 12:11 PM
Oh my 59 ! :eek:
Well you know you can store the plots and bring them back out, that would clear them all for new crops :)
I do hope for your sake we won't be needing to plant anything before 2 days :)

Yes, I know I can do that but I'm not rich at the moment and I hate to throw away felllora crops. Lol but I would need less than a day before they are ready at least. :) but, yeah, I've been hoping no crops necessary. ;)

mreames
05-28-15, 12:12 PM

You just about nailed it! Lol ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
LOL!!!! ...what'd I say??

mreames

See above lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-28-15, 12:13 PM
You just about nailed it! Lol ;)
Lol yeah, I found my crystal ball, lol :wink:

Liloze
05-28-15, 12:13 PM
Yes, I know I can do that but I'm not rich at the moment and I hate to throw away felllora crops. Lol but I would need less than a day before they are ready at least. :) but, yeah, I've been hoping no crops necessary. ;)
Hope so too :) Crossing fingers, toes and my cat paws 🐾🙀🐾😀

Seriously700
05-28-15, 12:20 PM

Too funny! Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket today.

Interestingly, I have a slightly different offer. The wool and energy, yes, but mine includes 2 glimmer rock formations instead of the beams. On both my accounts. Same price.

katbtodd
05-28-15, 12:23 PM

Here mine

Liloze
05-28-15, 12:36 PM

Lol Yep you hit the nail on the head :D

Too funny! Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket today.

Interestingly, I have a slightly different offer. The wool and energy, yes, but mine includes 2 glimmer rock formations instead of the beams. On both my accounts. Same price.

Here mine

Mine is like yours :)

meme1098
05-28-15, 12:41 PM
Mine has glimmer rocks too....is Ollie up to his old tricks again, NW?? Or maybe the Baron just doesn't like you that much so you get the beams...lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-28-15, 12:45 PM
Mine has glimmer rocks too....is Ollie up to his old tricks again, NW?? Or maybe the Baron just doesn't like you that much so you get the beams...lol
LOL!! ...actually, I got the glimmer rocks too (lil late for a patriotic bundle, TL lol).. It's my baby account that got the beams. :silly grin: lol

kooky panda
05-28-15, 02:52 PM
Closing thread for now, since there is a current Update thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81979-Castle-Story-05-28-15-Update

kooky panda
06-04-15, 11:35 AM
Closing Thread!

New Update thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82150-Castle-Story-06-04-Update

avayaavaya
06-29-15, 05:33 PM
Anyone else get a notification to stock up on trade tickets for Thursday's update?

OnlyOneRamoth
06-29-15, 05:35 PM
I did! but it is gone now!! Was that the whole thing?

roguebee
06-29-15, 05:36 PM
May have been a hint for the long awaited expansions...

OnlyOneRamoth
06-29-15, 05:36 PM
Big update coming? Good thing I have been saving for Tinker.

madeinseattle
06-29-15, 05:39 PM
I got that notice on my iPad too... Yes..more expansions:)

OnlyOneRamoth
06-29-15, 05:45 PM
Of course...tickets duh.

scarletdragon18
06-29-15, 11:45 PM
Hoping for expansions! Just in case though I'm saving my trade tickets since I just got back up to 30. :)

kikilicious74
06-30-15, 07:30 AM
Baha'i am almost ready for more expansions. Just need two permits until I'm finished all the other ones!!��

DragonWished
06-30-15, 08:47 AM
No notice on either platform.

xanethi
06-30-15, 09:55 AM
Got the same notice. Far from having fully expanded yet but happy for those that need it if it is expansions. Only got 13 tickets so far so do not Think it is a lot but Will not make any expansions permits until after thursday even if i get enough for it

Liloze
06-30-15, 10:02 AM
Got no notice except for the the Baron's Tent old/new items...
But I hope the next update would be expansions :)

Plenty of E.P. to use lol

orleansparish
06-30-15, 10:12 AM
I need one more expansion permit to do my third to last expansion. Then I'll store everything again and try to fit all the important buildings everywhere and some pretty decor. I'm so tired of doing trades. I wish there was another way to expand. Needing four and five permits per square is tiring. I just hope they don't go insane and ask for 6 or more.

Liloze
06-30-15, 10:15 AM
I hope not but I am sure they will ask for 5 E.P./ square
The very next day, if not the same day, the bundles with Trade tickets ( yes not EP) with some other stuff, for $10 each, will pop up.
Business as usual for S8 !

kooky panda
06-30-15, 10:18 AM
No word yet if an update is scheduled. Merging this thread with the general update discussion thread.

napertown
06-30-15, 11:53 AM
I sure hope expansions are in the plans. They've been saying it's coming for a while now. Just got my 500th trade ticket today so I should be able to fully expand again only to hopefully not wait another 6 months.

katbtodd
06-30-15, 11:56 AM
I sure hope expansions are in the plans. They've been saying it's coming for a while now. Just got my 500th trade ticket today so I should be able to fully expand again only to hopefully not wait another 6 months.

Wow 500 , I have 65 trade tickets and 38 expansion tickets

ShibuyaCloth
06-30-15, 12:13 PM
Well I just got over 800 tickets, my stock will melt away. Will never hit my u-goal :p

Liloze
06-30-15, 12:46 PM

When was the last expansions they gave us ?!
I think it's been more than 6 months :eek:
Waiting until Thursday, hoping for expansions, because I want to rearrange my queendom...
C'mon S8 please don't disappoint us !

katbtodd
06-30-15, 03:44 PM
When was the last expansions they gave us ?!
I think it's been more than 6 months :eek:
Waiting until Thursday, hoping for expansions, because I want to rearrange my queendom...
C'mon S8 please don't disappoint us !
The last time we got them

Castle Story: 11/28/2014: New Expansions!

Have fun expanding!

SpiritWind00
06-30-15, 03:49 PM
If anyone's looking for the grape event thread, it's over in Bugs forum temporarily..... ;)

mreames
06-30-15, 05:31 PM
I can't help but wonder why they say have trade tickets ready, not permits. It makes me wonder if it's more than just expansions..... I mean in addition to expansions. ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-30-15, 05:41 PM
Anybody happen to snap a pic of this mysterious pop-up? I didn't get it, just the one about the tent.
No pic-proof?, didn't happen. LOL

mreames
06-30-15, 06:01 PM
I don't have a pic but there are multiple witnesses. Lol

Anybody happen to snap a pic of this mysterious pop-up? I didn't get it, just the one about the tent.
No pic-proof?, didn't happen. LOL

SpiritWind00
06-30-15, 08:12 PM
I didn't see a pop up either, but there was a note in the notifications area on my ipad. I think it had a flower emoji next to it? Tried to recreate it, but it wouldn't come back on the screen. :)

meme1098
06-30-15, 08:21 PM
Not an in-game popup but a notification along with other CS notifications. It did have a few emojis in the notification as SW stated.

SpiritWind00
06-30-15, 08:27 PM
News Flash! Just had confirmation that there is an update coming this week. No idea what it is, but I know we are all wishing with everything that can be crossed, that it's expansions.

Thought you might like to know! :)

AnniePMH
06-30-15, 09:13 PM
News Flash! Just had confirmation that there is an update coming this week. No idea what it is, but I know we are all wishing with everything that can be crossed, that it's expansions.

Thought you might like to know! :)

Thank you, SW, for sharing all information so quickly:) Lol, this update had better not be just about the B Tent...:eek::rolleyes:

idrispad
07-01-15, 01:07 AM
Not just expansions... Expansions down to the mystery temple type thing!

lilyjeanne464
07-01-15, 05:35 AM
Maybe you will be able to use trade tickets in exchange for prizes in the Baron's tent

BlackRat2
07-01-15, 01:36 PM
Being able to buy a second tinker camp would be nice, or more workshops.

luna2cute
07-01-15, 02:57 PM
I didn't get any pop ups or anything. Glad others are talking about it so I can be on board!! Thanks all! :)

luna2cute
07-01-15, 02:59 PM
I only have less than 30 trade tickets. Is it trade tickets or expansion permits? I haven't fully expanded yet so maybe this won't matter for me. Hmmmm...what to do what to do...

burritosprings
07-01-15, 03:12 PM
I only have less than 30 trade tickets. Is it trade tickets or expansion permits? I haven't fully expanded yet so maybe this won't matter for me. Hmmmm...what to do what to do...

If its just expansions then its just keeping on churning out Trade tickets to convert to Expansion Tickets.. no big surprise there.. I think someone earlier said something about Baron Tent and tickets.. kind find that hard to believe.. like using Sister Sister inscriptions to finish that one stupid goal..

luna2cute
07-01-15, 03:20 PM
If its just expansions then its just keeping on churning out Trade tickets to convert to Expansion Tickets.. no big surprise there.. I think someone earlier said something about Baron Tent and tickets.. kind find that hard to believe.. like using Sister Sister inscriptions to finish that one stupid goal..

LOL. Good point! Thanks. :)

mreames
07-01-15, 03:21 PM
It said to have your trade tickets ready. That's why I wondered out loud why it said trade tickets and didn't say permits. It made me wonder if there will be something besides (in addition to..) expansions. Someone else speculated about the tent.

burritosprings
07-01-15, 03:42 PM
It said to have your trade tickets ready. That's why I wondered out loud why it said trade tickets and didn't say permits. It made me wonder if there will be something besides (in addition to..) expansions. Someone else speculated about the tent.

Trade tickets can be used to upgrade the Royal Chateau also.. so I think they meant to say.. is start making some trade tickets and you will need the ones you have for expansion permits.. I see in no possible way with all the Cray Cray that has happened in the last 6 to 8 months.. they will require us to divert Trade tickets to anything other then expansions.

zoeee87
07-01-15, 05:12 PM
I just got a notification asking if I was ready to wisp through the forest.. Play on words? Wisp!!!

mreames
07-01-15, 05:12 PM
Are you ready to wisp away through the forest? Be on the lookout this Thursday! iPad pop up not in game. So yes, I'd be shocked if there aren't expansions coming this week. ;)

BuddyB111
07-01-15, 05:24 PM
I just got a message in my table's notification bar asking me if I was ready to go tiptoeing through the forest (or something like that). There was more but I couldn't read it because only a set number of characters are visible in the notification bar.

Edit: Wish I could type faster!

meme1098
07-01-15, 05:37 PM
Here's a pic of the notification, 4th one down:

dng1234
07-01-15, 06:14 PM

Got the same notification meme. I'd put my money on expansions. "Wisps." "Trade tickets."

CharmOfLea
07-01-15, 06:36 PM
Are you ready to wisp away through the forest? Be on the lookout this Thursday! iPad pop up not in game. So yes, I'd be shocked if there aren't expansions coming this week. ;)

I don't have much forest left as is. ;) The deforestation isn't pretty. How about some fresh planted trees outside the kingdom?

roguebee
07-01-15, 07:06 PM

That would be great. I have way more of those than expansion permits.

luna2cute
07-01-15, 08:22 PM
I'm thinking maybe I should turn on my notifications? ;)

Eilann
07-02-15, 12:37 AM
Day changed half an hour ago in the game and I got nothing about new update.
Do some of you have infos? I never had the disappearing flash info that everybody talks about, so I don't want to miss things.
I woke up on purpose for day change.

SpiritWind00
07-02-15, 01:51 AM
Do some of you have infos? I never had the disappearing flash info that everybody talks about, so I don't want to miss things.

You're just a bit too early! still have about 10 hours to go from the time of this post... :)

chaben7
07-02-15, 03:42 AM
some of my neighbours have had this pop-up but nothing for me, I'm an android user & the ones that have had it are IOS, so hoping its not just for IOS users like the barons tent

kingdomgirl1234
07-02-15, 04:19 AM

the updates are linked to Pacific time, I think. They appear at 12:00 p.m. (12:00 p.m. in LA ) For me that is 9:00 at night. But it will depend on where you live. I think the flash info is from notifications which you would have to turn on in the game settings. I don't get them either so am going to try that.

Eilann
07-02-15, 05:35 AM
My notifications are turned on except for castle visits but I never received them, so gave up on that.
But i usually receive the flash infos about updates like the Christmas sale, so ill probably get this one at some point too. :)

I'm having difficulties converting hours, so I always take day change as reference point with my neighbors. For those who won't understand what im talking about:
Its the moment where you're allowed to send gifts and collect hearts again.
And also the moment when you receive your daily gold.
I suppose its a fixed one, and we only have different hours for it depending on where we live.

I thought new updates were given at day change moment, but looks like its later in the day. 10hours after that according to Star Wars. (hihi SpiritWind, everybody calls you SW, but for me its Star wars abbreviation, hope you won't mind me calling you that, Ill do it only once for the joke xD)

I think it'll be easier for people to calculate from that :)

Blanche_Lady
07-02-15, 07:37 AM
some of my neighbours have had this pop-up but nothing for me, I'm an android user & the ones that have had it are IOS, so hoping its not just for IOS users like the barons tent

I have Android and both notifications appeared!
Have faith with the update 😉

meme1098
07-02-15, 08:31 AM
My notifications are turned on except for castle visits but I never received them, so gave up on that.
But i usually receive the flash infos about updates like the Christmas sale, so ill probably get this one at some point too. :)

I'm having difficulties converting hours, so I always take day change as reference point with my neighbors. For those who won't understand what im talking about:
Its the moment where you're allowed to send gifts and collect hearts again.
And also the moment when you receive your daily gold.
I suppose its a fixed one, and we only have different hours for it depending on where we live.

I thought new updates were given at day change moment, but looks like its later in the day. 10hours after that according to Star Wars. (hihi SpiritWind, everybody calls you SW, but for me its Star wars abbreviation, hope you won't mind me calling you that, Ill do it only once for the joke xD)

I think it'll be easier for people to calculate from that :)

Here's a time zone converter:

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com

TL is Pacific time and updates are at 12 pm

The game resets at 12 am Pacific

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-02-15, 09:00 AM

A-ha, a push notification, not an in-game pop-up.
I never read those things so I might have gotten it and just didn't see it, lol.
Thx for the pic-proof, Lorrainne. :)
...yep, sounds like expansions to me. About time, lol.
Not sure that constitutes anything "big" that was reported earlier in this thread though, unless we're finally heading southeast to the cherub dome-throne thingy & getting our overdue crowns! LOL

gandalf72
07-02-15, 09:01 AM
It would be ok with me if moderators here deleted all the old musings to make it easier to see what's most current!!

I'm hoping there's expansion to the coast and a shipping port we can build there. ��

crystalfire2000
07-02-15, 09:04 AM
A shipping port would be totally cool 🚢

mreames
07-02-15, 09:20 AM
It might help to click on "view first unread" ;)

It would be ok with me if moderators here deleted all the old musings to make it easier to see what's most current!!

I'm hoping there's expansion to the coast and a shipping port we can build there. ��

craftfan
07-02-15, 12:03 PM
Is that it? Another bundle to buy!!!

burritosprings
07-02-15, 12:23 PM
Is that it? Another bundle to buy!!!

and Expansions

mybunnytail
07-02-15, 12:45 PM
OK so who was it that predicted there would be a bundle pack with trade tickets? We saw it coming.:o

mreames
07-02-15, 12:47 PM
OK so who was it that predicted there would be a bundle pack with trade tickets? We saw it coming.:o

This time those are actually expansion permits in the package. ;)

Edit: because some said at least one person got a package wth 50 trade tickets. My package has 3 permits.

ashliejb
07-02-15, 12:48 PM
Is that the update? A bundle to buy? That's not an update

mreames
07-02-15, 12:53 PM

New expansions, too, but so far nothing that I would have waited around for had I known that was it.

burritosprings
07-02-15, 01:02 PM

If you would read the update post your will find out that there is more.

mybunnytail
07-02-15, 01:07 PM
I have 2 accounts and they have different offers. One is 3 permits, 15 lanterns, ant 1000 coins. For 19.99. The other is for 50 trade tickets, 15 lanterns, and 150000 for 9.99. Witch is the better deal?

kittensabc
07-02-15, 01:09 PM
I have 2 accounts and they have different offers. One is 3 permits, 15 lanterns, ant 1000 coins. For 19.99. The other is for 50 trade tickets, 15 lanterns, and 150000 for 9.99. Witch is the better deal?
Ignore the money [Edit: I mean the coins]. 3 permits are 90 tickets, so the one for 50 trade tickets is better.

mybunnytail
07-02-15, 01:20 PM
Ignore the money. 3 permits are 90 tickets, so the one for 50 trade tickets is better.
YES it is! for $19.98 ( 2 at 9.99 each = 19.98) you get 100 trade ticket (turn into 3 permits and have 10 left) 30 Lanterns and 300000 coins.

SpiritWind00
07-02-15, 03:08 PM
Update is expansions and new items in the Barons tent.

candie1230
07-06-15, 06:57 PM
I'm loving the weekly notification about what the weekly update is going to be... Makes me anticipate the update even more knowing there's a hint to what we're going to be doing!

mreames
07-06-15, 07:33 PM
I'm loving the weekly notification about what the weekly update is going to be... Makes me anticipate the update even more knowing there's a hint to what we're going to be doing!

I wish I could remember what it said now. Trying to take a screenshot only made it leave. I know it said something about checking what's going on in glimmerwood but I don't remember any real hint.

jopik
07-06-15, 09:57 PM
Was there a hint this week?

kittensabc
07-06-15, 10:37 PM
We are probably due a 2/3 part storyline update over the next week or two and then we will probably have a limited time quest (the smaller kind). TL/S8 likes spacing things out. :p

SpiritWind00
07-07-15, 01:29 AM
Was there a hint this week?

Yes there was a line in the Notifications area of my iPad too, but I wasn't quick enough to see what it said either! Maybe I'll see it again tomorrow. Someone else post if you see it too!

mommeeeof4
07-07-15, 06:15 AM
I saw it too!!mdon't remember exactly what it said, but I know it was vague.

jomykje
07-07-15, 06:36 AM
It was something about a new adventure comming to the woods

BuddyB111
07-07-15, 06:51 AM
My notification area is too small to be able to read the whole message - wish I could see it in my Kingdom, even if it just flashes on and off!

Aggwynn
07-07-15, 10:04 AM

:cool:

macdonald
07-07-15, 11:31 AM
fairies.... What are they up to now?

meme1098
07-07-15, 12:02 PM

fairies.... What are they up to now?

Don't remember ever seeing those faeries before.

burritosprings
07-07-15, 12:27 PM
Don't remember ever seeing those faeries before.

Lila and azalea? The one on the left is Aggwynn's avatar

linmii
07-07-15, 12:42 PM
I think it'd be fun to have fairies fluttering around the kingdom. :) They could maybe drop a flower petal, give a hint or tip or something if we tapped on them.

kittensabc
07-07-15, 01:18 PM
Yup, definitely looks like a multi-part storyline expansion is headed our way!

ALRIGHT EVERYONE. Hunt down that kingdom!

BuddyB111
07-07-15, 01:23 PM
I don't think that's what my notification area showed? Very cute though! I'm working hard on my faerie goals just now! ;)

crimson7085
07-07-15, 01:50 PM
Has this goal started yet, or do I need to finish my farie goals first

BuddyB111
07-07-15, 02:18 PM
No, we're just discussing the hint about what's coming soon. :)

SpiritWind00
07-07-15, 02:20 PM
Has this goal started yet, or do I need to finish my farie goals first

No, it's not out yet... Goals come out at the same time each week - about 2 days from now.

I agree, those faerie are super cute and no, I don't recognise that kingdom either. 'Hunt it down', that's funny! I love these additional little sneak peeks, it makes it fun again to see what might be happening soon. Bring on update day!

luna2cute
07-07-15, 02:29 PM
Oooo, faeiries!

I wonder what mayhem they will bring with them to our kingdoms?

*Anticipation*

lovecaitcait
07-07-15, 02:57 PM
In the spirit of hunting I would like to point out that the quest likely has something to do with someone named Lila (is that a name we've heard before? I can't recall). Aggwynn's screenshot is titled "lilaisthatyou.jpg" and for the last one with "Mom" it was titled "momisthatyou.jpg" (see here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?81979-Castle-Story-05-28-15-Update-Emergency!-Mom-s-coming-to-town-EXPIRED/page18) so it stands to reason....

(Edit: lol, silly me, I remember reading about all that team business now... sigh. I thought I had something there - guess I'll just have to be excited and wait along with the rest)

kittensabc
07-07-15, 04:42 PM
It's probably not even a real kingdom. :( I mean, they probably test the features on a system separate from the main "world" so I doubt we will ever get to see it. :(

mreames
07-07-15, 05:19 PM
I also noticed a 7 day sale on something in the screenshot. Lol any guesses now that we can't say grapes, corks or barrels? ;) Lol

nikkimommy2014
07-07-15, 05:45 PM
Anybody else notice the boar on the right is a different color from the regular boars?

jopik
07-07-15, 11:04 PM
Ive got that 7 day sale too, "permits and lanterns value pack "

Korlcek
07-07-15, 11:18 PM
Anybody else notice the boar on the right is a different color from the regular boars?

It's blue, like this one that spawned from Jousting arena, I forgot which goal though.

Korlcek
07-07-15, 11:25 PM
I also noticed a 7 day sale on something in the screenshot. Lol any guesses now that we can't say grapes, corks or barrels? ;) Lol

I got a banner this morning. and a value pack of 100.000 coins, 3 expansion permits and 15 wisp lanterns for $19.99
Looks like Castle Story really has two teams working on it.

katbtodd
07-08-15, 02:31 AM
I got a banner this morning. and a value pack of 100.000 coins, 3 expansion permits and 15 wisp lanterns for $19.99
Looks like Castle Story really has two teams working on it.

Yes I got the value pack too ,But no extra land to open since I done that last week , I read your post thinking they might of given more land to open .

katbtodd
07-08-15, 02:32 AM
Ive got that 7 day sale too, "permits and lanterns value pack "

Mine is a 5 day sale weird !!!!

katbtodd
07-08-15, 02:35 AM
It's blue, like this one that spawned from Jousting arena, I forgot which goal though.

Wow it looks to be an energy waster " 30 "

BuddyB111
07-08-15, 04:37 AM
Wow it looks to be an energy waster " 30 "

It won't need 30 to **** it. The nastier the monster, the higher the number, but each stroke of the sword counts for more too. I nearly had a heart attack when I got the 90 monster! I came on here for advice and someone explained this to me. :)

I got the offer pack and the Baron's announcement, but no new expansions. I'm not at the maximum amount of expansions though, so I don't expect to see the new ones just yet.

lovecaitcait
07-08-15, 08:03 AM

Mine is a 5-dayer too - def wierd.

macdonald
07-08-15, 09:20 AM

Yep mines a 5 day as well.

macdonald
07-08-15, 06:46 PM
Just got a pop-up saying get ready for a Fairie........ Reprisal something something something lol.
Starts tomorrow.

candie1230
07-08-15, 06:46 PM
Just got a notification... Says that we're finishing Kaz's story line... YAY!!!

EDIT: Oops read that wrong... It says finish Kaz's story to continue; not, that we're finishing Kaz's storyline.

jopik
07-08-15, 06:49 PM
21526Yep! Me too!

Lunaticus
07-08-15, 07:00 PM
Got mine as well. 🙋💮🌸

tuffyjkitten
07-08-15, 07:22 PM
Well it won't be anything I can participate in. Not far enough along yet. You guys all have fun! :)

I shall keep trying to find mithril for the goddess tree and glimmer shards for dark seeds....oh joy....

luna2cute
07-08-15, 08:46 PM
Ooooo, sounds exciting!!!!

Can't wait!!

Wonkaland99
07-09-15, 03:48 AM
Something else I won't be reaching for a while, but good luck to the advanced players. I hope it's more enjoyable for everyone and less controversial than Boarina.

dezzzila
07-09-15, 07:15 AM
What level would you finish Kaz's story line?

mcb397
07-09-15, 07:41 AM
I'm at level 46 and I just finished it today. I think it's different for everyone though. It depends on how you play.

8hat
07-09-15, 07:59 AM
I was already 50 when that (Kaz) came out...it was the first storyline update I got to do when it came out. But, I could see someone getting there by low to mid 40's (probably closer to mid).

tigarlilyvol
07-09-15, 09:44 AM
Finished it at level 43 on my second kingdom but was able to advance faster the second time around

BuddyB111
07-09-15, 10:16 AM
Not done the Kaz storyline yet, so I'll have to wait, but looking forward to seeing what is involved!

candie1230
07-09-15, 12:57 PM
I got two new offers, both four days on their timer. One 100000 gold, three expansion tickets, and 15 lanterns; the other two mythic mushrooms, 22 cabbages, and 100 energy... Did everyone get them and is that all we get for the week??? I was hoping for an update and a continuation of something.

EDIT: Ahhhhhhh, I don't have that **** girl boar thing done yet...**** you skunkupies!!!!!!!

meme1098
07-09-15, 01:13 PM
There's an update but you have to be past the Kaz goals.. See the thread for today's update

meme1098
07-09-15, 01:14 PM
Don't know what happened there but here's the link:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83044-Castle-Story-07-09-Update

kooky panda
07-09-15, 02:18 PM
Closing thread for now! Have fun with the new update!

kooky panda
07-15-15, 10:38 AM
Opening up!!

kittensabc
07-15-15, 11:03 AM
Almost certainly getting a a Fickle Faeries part two this week. I wonder if this has a third part too...

BuddyB111
07-15-15, 03:13 PM
Just had a notification about getting ready for a new conquest - as usual I couldn't see the whole thing as my tablet doesn't word wrap it!

katbtodd
07-15-15, 03:15 PM

This just came in

paisdelasmaravillas
07-15-15, 03:16 PM
I' ve seen this advisory

mreames
07-15-15, 03:17 PM
Just had a notification about getting ready for a new conquest - as usual I couldn't see the whole thing as my tablet doesn't word wrap it!

Looks like last weeks story line doesn't continue but I coul be wrong. Lol

The pop up said..... "A new conquest lays on the horizon, and you'll need a brave knight! Finish Sir Thurston's story to prepare!"

mreames
07-15-15, 03:17 PM

This just came in

Lol you were faster. ;)

BuddyB111
07-15-15, 03:21 PM
Thanks peeps! :D

katbtodd
07-15-15, 03:25 PM
Still really don't know nothing ,now do we ? I haven't finish last week up date yet

mreames
07-15-15, 03:36 PM
Still really don't know nothing ,now do we ? I haven't finish last week up date yet

I think we know it's not just for high level players, which would suggest it's not a continuation from last week but like I said, I could be wrong.

burritosprings
07-15-15, 03:38 PM
I think we know it's not just for high level players, which would suggest it's not a continuation from last week but like I said, I could be wrong.

Looks like we will be visiting some neighbors.

kittensabc
07-15-15, 03:51 PM
Darn. I was hoping for another short limited goal after a week or two of Faerie updates. Looks like that ain't happening!

WhidbeyPort
07-15-15, 04:08 PM
The pop up said..... "A new conquest lays on the horizon, and you'll need a brave knight! Finish Sir Thurston's story to prepare!"[/QUOTE]

Could some pretty please add a quick link for the Sir Thurston quest line so I can make sure I'm done. Thanks.

dragon2046
07-15-15, 04:18 PM
I had an update in App Store apparently we will be beating up beasts to earn tokens for prizes?? We will see tomorrow. Enjoy everyone. :)

burritosprings
07-15-15, 04:22 PM
You can use the hub in the sticky's or you can google Sir Thurston castle story

Your welcome

katbtodd
07-15-15, 04:31 PM

Yes a up date in the App Store ..looks like an event to **** monsters

Guardian452
07-15-15, 04:46 PM

UGH! Sounds like a waste of time. Beating up monsters has to be the most tedious part of the game. The description in the App store suggests that in the end, you exchange tokens, which you earn by ****ing monsters, for decorations.

meme1098
07-15-15, 05:09 PM
I hate battling monsters. So, not gonna be much fun for me either.

pongkay
07-15-15, 05:28 PM

Polishing up Thurston's sword for the battle! :D

burritosprings
07-15-15, 05:28 PM
might help lower players tho mentioned available to Thurstons ... might be a good thing for our lower level kingdom owners

ladyperidot
07-15-15, 06:05 PM
UGH! Sounds like a waste of time. Beating up monsters has to be the most tedious part of the game. The description in the App store suggests that in the end, you exchange tokens, which you earn by ****ing monsters, for decorations.

Well, I have to fight some monsters for the good witch line, so at least I'll **** two birds (monsters) with one stone.

mreames
07-15-15, 06:10 PM

It depends on what the "fabulous prizes" are. If it's just the statues that are mentioned in the end and are just decorations, then yeah, probably a waste of time. But I'll hold out hope that the "fabulous prizes" are more than that. Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-15-15, 06:24 PM
LOL, I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be Fickle Faeries Pt. 2, but I didn't see THIS coming, lol

Oh jeez, using all my energy to whack beasties, my favorite activity.
...Not. Lol

New screen icon:

New loading screen:
Are those 2 of the prizes? A trophy and a griffin-porcupine(?) statue...? (Oh joy, LOL)

Ah well, looks like I've gotta **** my pink skunkupie again.
Anybody want some pinky-pie on a silver platter? :wink:

PS. It says this "conquest" lasts til July 27... Y'all know what that means, right? -- prolly no update next week.

labsandboxers
07-15-15, 07:07 PM
I want the purple trees

PrincessCupOButter
07-15-15, 07:13 PM
I want the purple trees

Me too!

55lee55
07-16-15, 12:20 AM
Sounds like another community event. Last time it was grapes, this time monster tokens. If so, I doubt we will really need to beat up monsters as the only way to get tokens. Like the "fake flower" event, where the teaser said something to the effect that we had to collect flowers, and at first many were trying to find wilted tulips in their flowers. These teasers are historically misleading. I expect we will need to visit 50 people and do the normal event stuff to collect tokens. The prizes are probably monster statues or the like. Probably a bunch more decorations to store, and maybe an animal or two. And once again we will think we won't get the final prize, but we will.

Since we have the Baron's tent giving the option to buy decorations, I can't get excited by more decorations from another community event. And the six expansions weren't really enough to take the cramp out of my kingdom as it is, so more decorations are just that, more stuff to store. Ho hum.

anurulz
07-16-15, 01:13 AM
Seems like another community event...say goodbye to sleep everyone!!

EBJW
07-16-15, 01:14 AM

.... Is this gonna be a 'man only'-battle...?! :confused:

Duh.....

SpiritWind00
07-16-15, 01:15 AM
I want the purple trees

Me 3! ;)

Seems like another community event...say goodbye to sleep everyone!!
I need some more plausible excuses to get out doing day to day stuff so i can play more!

figththefire
07-16-15, 01:19 AM
Was this pic there before?)

ShibuyaCloth
07-16-15, 01:57 AM
Was this pic there before?)

Sheep, fearsome ????

ovadehill
07-16-15, 04:44 AM
Is it too soon for an epic anniversary event?

2joos
07-16-15, 08:02 AM
When is the monster mash starting?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-16-15, 08:49 AM
Sheep, fearsome ????
Bawahahha!! I thought the same thing; that's one seriously ferocious lamb. LOL

...but does this also mean a return of the glimmer golems?
(Oh please, don't make me slay Mr. Purple G again! :( *tear*)

When is the monster mash starting?
New updates always begin on Thursday at Noon, Pacific Time

tinkerbell2409
07-16-15, 09:31 AM
I'm a bit confused, ive done the update but no monsters to bash hellllppppp please?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-16-15, 09:43 AM
I'm a bit confused, ive done the update but no monsters to bash hellllppppp please?
LOL...See my response to a similar Q right above yours... game updates always go live at Noon, Pacific regardless of when a new App update appears (little over 2 hours from now). :)

tinkerbell2409
07-16-15, 09:45 AM
Thanks Thays what happens when I browse without my glasses on!

mreames
07-16-15, 12:02 PM
So ummmm. Nothing new happened for me! Anyone else??

katbtodd
Nothing here either

macdonald
Nothing here...

Castloninian
Nope. Unless this update doesn't start until you trigger it through collecting from somewhere or maybe ****ing a beast?

MiniLaura
I keep refreshing the game (and the discussion board) waiting for news.

xanethi
07-16-15, 12:03 PM
Same here

lollymc12
Still nothing... Am I missing something?

MiniLaura
Delayed: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83250-Castle-Story-07-16-Update

therealfork
nada here

robino23
07-16-15, 12:04 PM
Just ****ed a beast and still nothing.

mreames
07-16-15, 12:05 PM

I see the announcement that it will be delayed.

katbtodd
07-16-15, 12:05 PM
Update's going to be a little delayed today, sorry! >< it was posted in up date thread

robino23
07-16-15, 12:06 PM
Delayed: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83250-Castle-Story-07-16-Update

Thanks!

tywin111
07-16-15, 12:15 PM
What a lame... I stay up late and then the event delay...:mad:

kooky panda
07-16-15, 02:19 PM
New Update thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83253-Castle-Story-07-16-Update-Monster-Hunt

memphisgirl
07-29-15, 01:31 PM
Is there any new quest tomorrow?
thanks

tigarlilyvol
07-29-15, 05:27 PM
We can only hope so until told yes or no.

scarletdragon18
07-29-15, 11:33 PM
I'm surprised we haven't had any hints this week, but perhaps we'll continue with the quest line we were given before the monster hunt started.

ait_vedan
07-30-15, 03:05 AM
No news today?

SpiritWind00
07-30-15, 03:15 AM
Sorry, don't know either! ;)

Seriously700
07-30-15, 05:18 AM
I hope our next update gives us a use for the faerie blocks, beams and paste that were introduced with the plume hive update from July 31, 2014. Since then, the only thing we've been able to build with them is the faerie workshop which lets us build more of them! We can craft them, we can collect them from the faerie bridge, and we can get them from adventures, but a year later and we still can't use them!

ShibuyaCloth
07-30-15, 06:08 AM
I hope our next update gives us a use for the faerie blocks, beams and paste that were introduced with the plume hive update from July 31, 2014. Since then, the only thing we've been able to build with them is the faerie workshop which lets us build more of them! We can craft them, we can collect them from the faerie bridge, and we can get them from adventures, but a year later and we still can't use them!

I would be happy to de-stock a little, I have 100 of each in my inventory. I saw my stockpile grow over time without being able to do anything. I will pt all my faerie infrastructure in my inventory otherwise.

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 07:43 AM
I would be happy to de-stock a little, I have 100 of each in my inventory. I saw my stockpile grow over time without being able to do anything. I will pt all my faerie infrastructure in my inventory otherwise.

I like this threat!:D I'm most tempted to join you in that storage project! My F. Workshops and the F. Bridge are already resting comfortably in inventory...:rolleyes:

Edit: Lol, I did it, no more Faerie Respite or Teaparty. I even took away the little F. pathways...That feels much better, thanks for the idea:p

Edit 2: Stored the Goddess Tree too:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 08:31 AM
I like this threat!:D I'm most tempted to join you in that storage project! My F. Workshops and the F. Bridge are already resting comfortably in inventory...:rolleyes:

Edit: Lol, I did it, no more Faerie Respite or Teaparty. I even took away the little F. pathways...That feels much better, thanks for the idea:p
LOL!!...& what happens if today's update is Fickle Faeries Part 2?? LOL :wink:
(I already know the answer to that, Miss Speedy Gonzales...er, Gemzales lol)

2joos
07-30-15, 08:55 AM
What was the answer? is there an update today?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 08:59 AM
What was the answer? is there an update today?
Lol, there isn't an answer cuz nobody knows and those who DO know (aka TL/S8 staff) aren't saying & probably WON'T say til update time (3 hrs from now) LOL!

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 09:05 AM
LOL!!...& what happens if today's update is Fickle Faeries Part 2?? LOL :wink:
(I already know the answer to that, Miss Speedy Gonzales...er, Gemzales lol)

Win-win situation, Captain, because then we got an update. Clever, eh?:D

mikado86
07-30-15, 11:13 AM

Theres no limit for faerie blocks/beams, they wont drop anymore from the bridge after 99 but you can still craft them, i got around 140 of each, not that it matters

ShibuyaCloth
07-30-15, 11:20 AM
Theres no limit for faerie blocks/beams, they wont drop anymore from the bridge after 99 but you can still craft them, i got around 140 of each, not that it matters

I know that, but I am not sure I want to start producing faerie stuff. I think I will hold it there and store everything. I can then focus on some u-goals ;) without having some distraction.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 12:02 PM
LOL, update is delayed (again) w/o even the slightest HINT as to what it's gonna be, lol.

55lee55
07-30-15, 12:03 PM
So, there will be an update then?

Is this "delay" going to continue to be common on update days? Looks like they are making a habit of it.

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 12:04 PM
LOL, update is delayed w/o even the slightest HINT as to what it's gonna be, lol.

Lolol, what if it's season 2?:eek:

55lee55
07-30-15, 12:06 PM

More likely it is a sale of some kind.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 12:07 PM
Lol, then I guess the ghost of Mr. Purple G won't have much to say, huh? LOL

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 12:09 PM
Lol, then I guess the ghost of Mr. Purple G won't have much to say, huh? LOL

Yeah, and me neither, since I already got the ....Cooking Camp...:eek:

perry5
07-30-15, 01:24 PM
I think they're having trouble recruiting the monsters to show up for another 10+ days of abuse.

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 01:32 PM
I think they're having trouble recruiting the monsters to show up for another 10+ days of abuse.

I really hope you're right. Also think the monsters have earned some vacation...Lol, are we talking minutes, hours or days of delay here?:confused:

perry5
07-30-15, 01:35 PM
I really hope you're right. Also think the monsters have earned some vacation...Lol, are we talking minutes, hours or days of delay here?:confused:

The answer to that question seems to be as elusive as the nature of the update itself....tick-tock, tick-tock...

perry5
07-30-15, 01:38 PM
Meanwhile, my queendom is in a total "holding pattern"....I'm afraid to click on anything lest it be something I need!

katbtodd
07-30-15, 01:39 PM
Always 99 mins late

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 01:42 PM
Meanwhile, my queendom is in a total "holding pattern"....I'm afraid to click on anything lest it be something I need!

I've been clicking Theatres, not much chance we'll need 15 or so of those:p

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 01:49 PM
Oh. My. Loooooorrrrrrd, did the person who pushes the 'go' button go to lunch AGAIN this week? FIRE his butt! LOL

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 01:51 PM
Oh. My. Loooooorrrrrrd, did the person who pushes the 'go' button go to lunch AGAIN this week? FIRE his butt! LOL

At least you're on the right continent. Lol!

blackpearl9
07-30-15, 01:52 PM
Yeah, and me neither, since I already got the ....Cooking Camp...:eek:
Oh, fine. Is it worth all the trouble?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 01:53 PM
At least you're on the right continent. Lol!
HA! TL-Land is a continent unto itself that no sane person can reach. LMAO!!!

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 01:57 PM
Oh, fine. Is it worth all the trouble?

Well, it's just a third kitchen, without Baron Feeding and a few other things...I'm using it, but I have to produce a lot of crops and animal products to run 2 kitchens, the CC and 2 Winter Bakeries all the time...Takes quite a lot of energy, all that harvesting, lol...:)

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 02:01 PM
HA! TL-Land is a continent unto itself that no sane person can reach. LMAO!!!

A parallell universe, it's true, but closer in time dimension to where you are...I post pics very strangely when I'm too tired, lolol!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 02:11 PM
A parallell universe, it's true, but closer in time dimension to where you are...I post pics very strangely when I'm too tired, lolol!
Lol!
Yeah, would be nice if we knew if the delay even means today or if it's getting pushed til tomorrow.
Ahem!

dng1234
07-30-15, 02:27 PM

Me too Perry. I know as soon as I click something it'll be the first thing we have to visit. I'll do a milk/egg exchange since that's easily replenished but that's it.

07-30-15, 03:02 PM
Maybe now new quests will start at different time ? I don't mind it, but letting us know in advance the launch time would be appreciated, I keep checking the forum every 5-10 min.

jim23cash
07-30-15, 03:15 PM
Maybe now new quests will start at different time ? I don't mind it, but letting us know in advance the launch time would be appreciated, I keep checking the forum every 5-10 min.

They did post that it was going to be delayed, but had no estimated time it would go live.

katbtodd
07-30-15, 03:23 PM
It's like ,,come on always.... 3 hours late and still counting

burritosprings
07-30-15, 03:46 PM
At least they didn't jump the *** and release a stinker with issues.. looks like they finally got some Quality control people in place.. Jury is still in deliberation on all the previous...still a work in progress it appears.

BungoCook
07-30-15, 03:54 PM
At least they didn't jump the *** and release a stinker with issues.. looks like they finally got some Quality control people in place.. Jury is still in deliberation on all the previous...still a work in progress it appears.

Yeah my thoughts are with yours Burritosprings . I reckon someone found a launch go not go moment . Personally happy for a delay if this is the case rather than issues and hassle that takes some fun out of play. Still rooting for a Major storyline update with long goals though not dependant on random drops.

pamelita1006
07-30-15, 04:00 PM
Maybe they're trying to hire someone that understands Android programs? Just sayin'....�� {CAREFULLY guarding my 2 tiny gold coins} LOL

kittensabc
07-30-15, 04:29 PM
Maybe they're trying to hire someone that understands Android programs? Just sayin'....�� {CAREFULLY guarding my 2 tiny gold coins} LOL
The problem with android parity when compared to iOS is that android systems are very diverse since Google doesn't manufacture the vast majority of the hardware running their OS, thus making it more difficult to write code that can run on all the different devices using the play store. (There's also the stereotype of iOS users spending more money, which may or may not figure into S8's parity problems.)

burritosprings
07-30-15, 04:40 PM
The problem with android parity when compared to iOS is that android systems are very diverse since Google doesn't manufacture the vast majority of the hardware running their OS, thus making it more difficult to write code that can run on all the different devices using the play store. (There's also the stereotype of iOS users spending more money, which may or may not figure into S8's parity problems.)

Lets also not forget the different rules between the IoS App Store and Google Play..

iOS requires that when downloading other promotion games that you have to do an in-game action to trigger the reward
Google Play does not have that requirement.

mreames
07-30-15, 04:45 PM
Now it's starting to be a question of whether it will be released today or not. I don't know their hours but it's approaching 5pm there.

burritosprings
07-30-15, 04:57 PM
Now it's starting to be a question of whether it will be released today or not. I don't know their hours but it's approaching 5pm there.

Def not released today.. 5 PM Pacific time.. close to close of business.. its a nogo

PikaSquirrel
07-30-15, 05:02 PM
Update will be out soon! Thank you guys so much for your patience. We will unlock the NEW THREAD (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83580-Castle-Story-07-30-Update-Sir-Daisy) once the update is live.

katbtodd
08-05-15, 10:48 AM
Any news on a up date tomorrow, Me my self , I hope not ,I need a rest all this pooooo!!!!!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-05-15, 11:08 AM
Any news on a up date tomorrow, Me my self , I hope not ,I need a rest all this pooooo!!!!!!!
..and you'll prolly get that break cuz it'll prolly just be new stuff in the Baron's tent, lol.

AnniePMH
08-05-15, 02:46 PM

..and you'll prolly get that break cuz it'll prolly just be new stuff in the Baron's tent, lol.

If there is an update tomorrow, I hope with all my heart that it will hit us earlier than the last one did:eek:

katbtodd
08-05-15, 03:40 PM
If there is an update tomorrow, I hope with all my heart that it will hit us earlier than the last one did:eek:

Yes , if we do get one we want it on time your so right Annie

Wonkaland99
08-06-15, 12:25 AM
I want season 2 of the monster slaying, so I can add to my 3 gold tokens. Perhaps the ropes being crafted from the horse hair could be used as lassoos instead of spending gems on traps.

PikaSquirrel
08-06-15, 10:35 AM
Update thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83751-Castle-Story-08-06-Update&p=1154227#post1154227)! :)