03-12-15, 10:22 AM
in 2hrs?

Yes, a little under 2 hours away

katbtodd
03-12-15, 10:30 AM
90 mins away now

Swale2010
03-12-15, 10:32 AM
I am seriously confused?! I am Central Time. When would I get the update? Thanks!

fluffybutter007
03-12-15, 10:36 AM
I am seriously confused?! I am Central Time. When would I get the update? Thanks!

2pm US Central time.

Swale2010
03-12-15, 10:45 AM
2pm US Central time.

Thank you fluffy.:)

fluffybutter007
03-12-15, 11:01 AM
Thank you fluffy.:)

No problem! One hour to go. As much as I can't wait to see what the update is about, I have to wait 3.5 more hours before I get to actually play. :(

my2place
03-12-15, 11:05 AM
Twiddling thumbs and wasting time - I'm such an addict (guess I could plan dinner or something, nah LOL)! Can't even tap anything anymore in order to have everything available, refreshed and full! Dum de dum ......

ReinierMamaWouter
03-12-15, 11:07 AM
Twiddling thumbs and wasting time - I'm such an addict (guess I could plan dinner or something, nah LOL)! Can't even tap anything anymore in order to have everything available, refreshed and full! Dum de dum ......

hehehhehe! Same here. We've already finished dinner (am in Europe) and am now just waiting.......

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 11:07 AM

The last hour is the worst, isn't it?

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 11:15 AM
Keep checking the forum in anticipation of being told what it's store.

50 minutes.

anurulz
03-12-15, 11:16 AM
This is the first time am staying up waiting for the update...going by the flood of new neiGhbour requests, I was thinking then event started already..lol...am so gonna be late for work tomorrow..(Indian standard time - 11.45 pm at present)

dragon2046
03-12-15, 11:20 AM
Update is at 3:00 pm my time so we have about 40 minutes. So excited :)

katbtodd
03-12-15, 11:25 AM
Update is at 3:00 pm my time so we have about 40 minutes. So excited :)

It come out 3:00 here too.

bandgirljaws
03-12-15, 11:25 AM
I'm excited... 35min to go!

my2place
03-12-15, 11:30 AM
Have to say that it's fun playing with folks from all over the world and seeing what time the update comes for everyone :)

ReinierMamaWouter
03-12-15, 11:34 AM
Have to say that it's fun playing with folks from all over the world and seeing what time the update comes for everyone :)

Since the US had a time change on the weekend, it's only a 8 hour difference for me instead of the normal 9 (we change at the end of the month). Which means that it'll be here at 8pm. :-)

mariegoodley
03-12-15, 11:50 AM
18:49 here so should be put at 19:00 clock watching now :)

kooky panda
03-12-15, 11:57 AM
Check new update thread!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79620-Castle-Story-3-12-15-The-Flower-Frenzy-Event!&p=1072792&viewfull=1#post1072792

Closing this thread for now.

SpiritWind00
03-15-15, 07:07 PM
I usually reopen this thread today, but given we are in a 3 week event any any extra goals we may get this week will have their own thread and be related to Flower Frenzy, I'm going to keep this closed.

thanks! SW

kat8rose
03-23-15, 06:55 PM
musing as to whether there will be an update this week....

anything to do with the egg custard, the red and orange dye?

assuming, for now, that we must complete the Tea Party goal in order to participate, if there is an update? is this a correct assumption? yep, trying to get some advance info lo . ....thanks!

SpiritWind00
03-23-15, 07:47 PM
Hi all, I've asked about any mini goals for this week to get extra tulips... Will post if I hear back. Thanks.

ndtrance
03-24-15, 05:06 AM

assuming, for now, that we must complete the Tea Party goal in order to participate, if there is an update? is this a correct assumption? yep, trying to get some advance info lo . ....thanks!

I too have been wondering what that dye was for....

Liloze
03-24-15, 08:04 AM

Indeed what happened to the orange dye and Custard? lol
I do not think the Baron Tea Party would be a prerequiste for the new goal - if there's any-
Many of us are having problems with the abysmal Clippers drop rate!
So to tie this new goal with upgrading the garden to level 8 to get to the tea party would be totally unreasonable on TL/S8 part! :rolleyes:
Not that thay are usually lol :p

Editing to add : It would also force many players hand to upgrade to level 8 which they are not willing to do, not liking the Fountain with handles (me included) :)
However, the Tulip drops might play a role in changing my mind, I will have tomwait until Thursday to decide :)

katbtodd
03-24-15, 09:11 AM
That's a lot of milk not to go further crossing fingers for an up date

maizee0404
03-24-15, 10:03 AM
So does cs get updates on a thursday..just to clarify cz ds and ffs has there updates tuesdays and fridays??

Liloze
03-24-15, 10:09 AM
So does cs get updates on a thursday..just to clarify cz ds and ffs has there updates tuesdays and fridays??

Yes CS updates are on Thursday 12:00 PST :)

maizee0404
03-24-15, 10:52 AM
Yes CS updates are on Thursday 12:00 PST :)

Great thanks :D

zaccy678
03-24-15, 06:13 PM

anything to do with the egg custard, the red and orange dye

I'm feeling like the custard wasn't needed as urgently as the Baron suggested... ;)
What a drama queen...

Edit: I believe we already used the dye to paint the kingdom, that was why we had to make it (it was kind of implied)

katbtodd
03-25-15, 02:17 AM
Really 120 milk ,,,really do they need that much milk for teas ,,,thinking the Baron is making his custard !!!!!!!

zaccy678
03-25-15, 02:51 AM
Really 120 milk ,,,really do they need that much milk for teas ,,,thinking the Baron is making his custard !!!!!!!

Indeed, not even foreign dignitaries would like their tea that milky, surely...

I'm now wondering if the Baron might be wanting a side of apple pie with his custard...:confused:
Who eats custard on its own??

katbtodd
03-25-15, 02:56 AM
Indeed, not even foreign dignitaries would like their tea that milky, surely...

I'm now wondering if the Baron might be wanting a side of apple pie with his custard...:confused:
Who eats custard on its own??
Lots,hope he wants lots of apple pies I have 102 made

Liloze
03-25-15, 07:34 AM
I feel like the 120 milk are taken...because...
If there's an update tomorrow I bet TL/S8 would have prepared goals needing lots of milk...:rolleyes:
I wonder why they did not ask for all those petals we collected instead of milk!
Just saying...

katbtodd
03-25-15, 01:52 PM
Spirit been holding my breath here waiting for your word if there going to be an update or not

Liloze
03-25-15, 01:59 PM
Why do I feel that there won't be any update tomorrow,
but maybe some Expansions, to put all the new Deco? ;)

Wink...Nudge...Hint ...Got it S8 ? :p

HistoryGirl7
03-26-15, 06:54 AM
Wondering about today also...

kat8rose
03-26-15, 07:26 AM
Pls let us know if there will be an update today... And if there are any prerequisites, please!

Liloze
03-26-15, 08:28 AM
Pls let us know if there will be an update today... And if there are any prerequisites, please!

If you are asking about the tea party goal ( 140 milk) No, Read first page in Flower Frenzy SW replied to this question. :)

kat8rose
03-26-15, 08:53 AM
If you are asking about the tea party goal ( 140 milk) No, Read first page in Flower Frenzy SW replied to this question. :)

thanks, but I did read that prior to posting. it states that not completing the Tea Party goal will not affect our progress in the event... That tells me it does not affect our progress in collecting tulips and receiving prizes. however, since it has not been established whether or not an update is coming today, and if so will it be related to this event, it can't be known if this will be a prerequisite or not.hope that clarifies what I'm asking.

Liloze
03-26-15, 09:05 AM
thanks, but I did read that prior to posting. it states that not completing the Tea Party goal will not affect our progress in the event... That tells me it does not affect our progress in collecting tulips and receiving prizes. however, since it has not been established whether or not an update is coming today, and if so will it be related to this event, it can't be known if this will be a prerequisite or not.hope that clarifies what I'm asking.

Here's in bold the parts that answers your questions :)

Hi all, quick update and I'll put this in post 2 as well... I sent a question through to TL about the Tea Time goal questioning whether or not it needs to be done and its purpose given it doesn't reward any tulips. This goal is basically your choice whether you complete it or not and won't affect any other progress in the event.

So, if you'd rather use your milk elsewhere, that's fine. If you've already completed it, that's ok too. I haven't heard whether or not there are any additional goals this week either.

Any unfinished goals will disappear when the event expires as is normal practice.

"won't affect any other progress..." not only the prizes, it implicitly includes a new goal if there's an update, because all players have to upgrade to level 8 to be able to do this goal, and since they are relying on radom drops to do so, it is totally logical to NOT count this last goal as prerequisite for an update,if there's any!
Otherwise the whole forum would be in an uproar, am sure :)
Hope this helps :)

Rickmz
03-26-15, 09:29 AM
Need new goal to make up for TOTALLY disappointing prizes on tulip collections! ��

kat8rose
03-26-15, 09:32 AM
Here's in bold the parts that answers your questions :)

"won't affect any other progress..." not only the prizes, it implicitly includes a new goal if there's an update, because all players have to upgrade to level 8 to be able to do this goal, and since they are relying on radom drops to do so, it is totally logical to NOT count this last goal as prerequisite for an update,if there's any!
Otherwise the whole forum would be in an uproar, am sure :)
Hope this helps :)

Lol, thanks but I am still hesitant to accept anything implicit, based on my experience with tl / s8 .... Logical, wow that remains to be seen ... as far as the forum being in an uproar, that I have seen! so Thanks again, but ....

PikaSquirrel
03-26-15, 10:18 AM
Hey guys, there's no Goal update in Castle today.

kudukuda
03-26-15, 11:28 AM

Wait a minute... No goal update, but maybe expansions or something new for sale in the market.....?
I wonder....

8hat
03-26-15, 12:04 PM
There it is...a Value Pack...100 energy, 3 gloves and 2 clippers for the discounted price of $4.99 (75% off!!!)

If only they'd do like on TV and "buy it right now and we'll double the offer"...well maybe triple it might be worth it...lol

michieboony
03-26-15, 12:08 PM
:(

wow, no update again...tear..😢.

meme1098
03-26-15, 12:11 PM
There it is...a Value Pack...100 energy, 3 gloves and 2 clippers for the discounted price of $4.99 (75% off!!!)

If only they'd do like on TV and "buy it right now and we'll double the offer"...well maybe triple it might be worth it...lol

Then again....maybe not!

zaccy678
03-26-15, 12:53 PM

I really can't imagine who would buy such a thing??
It's not enough gloves / clippers to make a difference if you're behind :confused:

Korlcek
03-26-15, 02:39 PM
Maybe they shouldn't give such big discounts, people will think clippers and gloves will have no usage after the event :D

reliquary
03-26-15, 05:13 PM
Yo, what a joke!?!
Are you serious....discounted from 19.99?!?

Doooo the math folks......lolololololZ

15 gems each clipper or glove= 75 gems
~ 175 gems for 100 energy
=250 gems....sale price ~ 7.00 US

Ermaaagard do they think we are suckers?!?

Edit: just saw in the other thread that someone else has done the math too.
All I can do is laugh

If I have one hope for future updates.....please, can they be main storyline.....please:)
Oh yeah...and expansions. Expansions are nice:o

breefully
03-27-15, 12:40 AM
Yo, what a joke!?!

All I can do is laugh

If I have one hope for future updates.....please, can they be main storyline.....please:)

I saw that too! Lol I thought �� "they can't be serious..I really hope people won't be fooled and buy this for $4.99". I didn't do the math, but the money could be saved up for when the gems go on sale, or for coffee drinks, coffee from Starbucks lol

I also want expansions or the ability for more chances to get trade tickets. And I would ��love��love��looove�� a quest from the main story!! I love story guests or events in general ^^

calipitter
03-28-15, 04:43 AM
Yo, what a joke!?!

All I can do is laugh

The offer looks even worse when you figure out you don't have to buy the clippers or gloves, you can just speed up the garden for 8 gems!

Anaboe
03-31-15, 05:55 AM
I realy hope there will be an update this week.

Yes, the Flower Frenzy Let-down was a big update, but it's almost 3 weeks ago now and to be honest, it IS a bit boring. So, a plea to TL/S8: please give us an update this week! :D

meme1098
03-31-15, 02:43 PM
Update: In 3 days storage space will be at a premium. Be sure to secure yours now at Storage-R-Us. Many different size units available at reasonable prices.

P.S. We are not affiliated with Stor-It-Here.

Liloze
03-31-15, 07:05 PM
Update: In 3 days storage space will be at a premium. Be sure to secure yours now at Storage-R-Us. Many different size units available at reasonable prices.

P.S. We are not affiliated with Stor-It-Here.

LOL cannot stop laughing 😂😂😂

katbtodd
04-01-15, 10:08 AM
Hope there an up date this week I was thinking this event stopped on the 2rd which is Thursday, which would be good for an up date I just re read it it's the the 3rd that's friday.. Thinking that's not good !

Seriously700
04-01-15, 01:41 PM
Hope there an up date this week I was thinking this event stopped on the 2rd which is Thursday, which would be good for an up date I just re read it it's the the 3rd that's friday.. Thinking that's not good !

I agree that it's unlikely that we will get a real update - meaning new quests - tomorrow since the tulip event won't be over yet. And that really is a shame. Counting the preview week that was pretty lame to begin with, this event will span 5 Thursdays.

I do wonder if they might offer something like expansions since everyone will want to put away their extra conservatories and rearrange their kingdoms. Then they can offer expansion bundles with trade tickets, which likely generate a lot of cash sales. I can't imagine this event generated many gem sales since the prizes were only decorations

queentina3
04-01-15, 01:46 PM
I agree that it's unlikely that we will get a real update - meaning new quests - tomorrow since the tulip event won't be over yet. And that really is a shame. Counting the preview week that was pretty lame to begin with, this event will span 5 Thursdays.

I do wonder if they might offer something like expansions since everyone will want to put away their extra conservatories and rearrange their kingdoms. Then they can offer expansion bundles with trade tickets, which likely generate a lot of cash sales. I can't imagine this event generated many gem sales since the prizes were only decorations

No, no, no, not with TRADE TICKETS, but the actual EXPANSION TICKET! :p Then I'd possibly purchase it, as I still have so many expansions left to do and they are all pretty much 3+, only have one or two left that are 2...It's going to take me forever to get all those trade tickets to then turn into expansion papers. Just give me the papers instead. :)

burritosprings
04-01-15, 07:56 PM

its obvious the amount of days this event was made to take.. gives them an excuse to skip another Thursday update.. to be honest I don't blame them to skip an update or two.. I say lets cut them a break and let them regroup. there is obviously a shake up in their internal operations.. I just want CS to continue and not go dust bin.

katbtodd
04-02-15, 01:12 AM
its obvious the amount of days this event was made to take.. gives them an excuse to skip another Thursday update.. to be honest I don't blame them to skip an update or two.. I say lets cut them a break and let them regroup. there is obviously a shake up in their internal operations.. I just want CS to continue and not go dust bin.

I agree with that,,,

The reason I wanted to know is collect or not to collect in my kingdom,

Korlcek
04-02-15, 04:01 AM
I put my chips on tulip bundle

Liloze
04-02-15, 09:06 AM
I do hope for expansions, if not today next week, in case there's no update!
I agree with Burritosprings and Katbtodd.
Let's give them time to regroup, but let them give us more space :P
I really don't care for an update today, I'd rather work on rearranging my Queendom with all the conservatories vanished!
I want the "Flower Flimsy" to end already:rolleyes:

midsom
04-02-15, 10:09 AM

I tend to disagree, they just had five weeks break, do you not remember the descriptions of our decorations we have worked so hard for, have you forgotten Walli . Remember to them this is a business, they get salaries and probably bonuses, their job is to get us to spend money. Those of us with empty goal books are bored. There hasn't been an update for the top end for a long time. Seems to me they have had a very long break already.

marse66
04-02-15, 11:05 AM
Any updates today?

mreames
04-02-15, 11:28 AM
I'm guessing a tulips/clippers/gloves sale. Lol but just maybe there will be something new for this week. ;)

marse66
04-02-15, 11:37 AM
They should give us at least 24hrs notice letting us know if there is an update and not wait until 3pm on Thursdays to find out. Please Storm give us some notice...

PikaSquirrel
04-02-15, 12:00 PM
Sorry for late notice, there's no update today.

mreames
04-02-15, 12:06 PM
Guess I was wrong, it's a tulips/energy and, I think, traps sale. Lol

I'm guessing a tulips/clippers/gloves sale. Lol but just maybe there will be something new for this week. ;)

tuffyjkitten
04-02-15, 12:17 PM
Sorry for late notice, there's no update today.

So the whole lets meet with the dignitaries and serve tea storyline just dies? And what about that all-important custard from the preview goal?

Really...that's just stupid. You may have kids with short attention spans developing this game but the players are mostly adult women who never forget anything...just ask my husband about that one! :p

Anaboe
04-02-15, 01:12 PM
Again? So, it's 4 weeks without updates??

Sorry, but I can't see useless package-deals as serious updates...

No tournament in DS, no update in CS, it everybody at TL/S8 on holiday or what?

blackpearl9
04-02-15, 02:17 PM
Well .... that's so frustrating. The developers don't really need to make something new. Just activate the love shack track again for everybody. And give some expansions.

Just some thoughts .... it isn't really clever to disappoint all players (in doing nothing for weeks) and then offer some useless bundle for sale; and quite expensive, too. And ask "to rate this game and leave a nice comment".

kimberly0822
04-02-15, 04:12 PM
Another weekly non-update..snore!����

SpiritWind00
04-02-15, 06:46 PM
Hey everyone,

We'd like to thank you for all of the feedback you have provided us for this event! They're all very helpful and will be considered when our game team plans a similar event in the future.

We took your feedback and have added additional items to drop from the level 7 and level 8 Castle Garden. These items will drop during the remainder of the event and also will continue to drop after the event is over. Hopefully, this will encourage you to keep your Castle Garden in your Kingdom even after the event is over! :)

In case you missed it in the main thread....

tuffyjkitten
04-02-15, 07:17 PM
What additional drops...coins? I got coins, tulips, clippers, and gloves when I collected just now. My garden is level 8. I don't need coins and I rarely collect from coin-only buildings.

SpiritWind00
04-02-15, 07:28 PM
What additional drops...coins? I got coins, tulips, clippers, and gloves when I collected just now. My garden is level 8. I don't need coins and I rarely collect from coin-only buildings.

I'm keeping track of them in main thread. I just got a fish and there has also been a report of mermaid scales and orange petals.

queentina3
04-02-15, 08:00 PM
I got glimmerdust, which I'm running low on again, so I was excited to see it drop. LOL!

GarfieldandPookie
04-02-15, 08:07 PM
I got red petals.

SpiritWind00
04-02-15, 08:36 PM
Please add drops in the main thread... That'd really help me!

I've added both drops to my list, thank you for posting. :)

katbtodd
04-03-15, 01:48 AM
I'm keeping track of them in main thread. I just got a fish and there has also been a report of mermaid scales and orange petals.

Just a black flag saying I was max on red peddles from the garden

reliquary
04-03-15, 07:03 AM
On my first collection I got 1 red petal

2nd & 3rd, just clippers and gloves...nothing extra.

So I guess glimmer dust, petals, etc. are rare drops?

Liloze
04-03-15, 09:41 AM
Collected twice today with nothing but Gloves, clippers and coins!
And no I am not maxed on red/purple petals, fish, glimmerdust, or mushroom, ( I do lots of Royal trades)
Anyway, it is good to know that the Garden is dropping something, hopefully some rare drops too lol :p

clarity625
04-03-15, 11:54 AM
I just got money, fish, mushroom, gloves and clippers from the Castle Garden.

Liloze
04-04-15, 09:14 AM
6 Collections between yesterday and today from the garden and nothing but coins! :mad:
Really S8 ? Now coding all those mushrooms, glimmerdust, petals as rare drops?! :confused::rolleyes:

katbtodd
04-04-15, 11:04 AM
I'm getting glimmerdust,fish, all pedals

Liloze
04-05-15, 02:00 PM
Yeah today I got a purple petal lol :rolleyes:

labsandboxers
04-05-15, 06:38 PM
I have other items that drop similar items. So off to storage it goes

meme1098
04-06-15, 06:39 AM
Today I got mermaid scales, among some petals. Didn't know if scales had been mentioned or not.

labsandboxers
04-07-15, 05:53 PM
Do we think that there will be an update this week

katbtodd
04-08-15, 03:28 AM
Any news .... On if there is an up date this week ,

no news yet... SW

badbunny42
04-08-15, 07:28 AM
There's usually a lot more chatter about possible updates. Hmmm...

I'd like to see something that uses stuff from the fairy workshop. After building it, haven't needed it for anything.

land0fy0re
04-08-15, 10:20 AM
I just got an update, but I don't notice anything yet.

marse66
04-09-15, 04:30 AM
Storm8.. Please give us more notice on updates... There is so much I could do this morning but hesitate because if there is an update I'm not sure what resources would be needed.

katbtodd
04-09-15, 05:41 AM
Storm8.. Please give us more notice on updates... There is so much I could do this morning but hesitate because if there is an update I'm not sure what resources would be needed.

I second this !!!!!!!

Liloze
04-09-15, 06:12 AM
Honestly all I want today is some expansions! I want to rearrange my Queendom.
Not that excited about any kind of update that will end up being disappointing.
I think I need a break from CS, the last 4 to 6 months updates and issues almost cured my CS addiction :p

burritosprings
04-09-15, 06:31 AM

not everyone reads the forum.

Wonkaland99
04-09-15, 06:48 AM
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask. When I was reading the Flower Frenzy thread I noticed a number of references to updating to Castle Story Spring in order to take part. I can't find this on Google Play, so I am still in Winter. I was still able to get some of the 'rewards', however. Is it because I have an Android device?

HistoryGirl7
04-09-15, 09:33 AM
I really hope there is an update today and they can let us know whether there will be or not

BriarAvenue
04-09-15, 10:15 AM
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask. When I was reading the Flower Frenzy thread I noticed a number of references to updating to Castle Story Spring in order to take part. I can't find this on Google Play, so I am still in Winter. I was still able to get some of the 'rewards', however. Is it because I have an Android device?

Try open a new entry in Issues & Bugs section or email to TL support team?

PikaSquirrel
04-09-15, 11:26 AM
There will be a small update today.

vuvhappy
04-09-15, 11:27 AM
Small update:( I miss my CS goals.

HistoryGirl7
04-09-15, 11:46 AM
Small update:( I miss my CS goals.

Me too.

Rickmz
04-09-15, 12:03 PM
Pay for play? I'll wait.

land0fy0re
04-09-15, 12:09 PM
Magic Mushrooms- gems...bummer!

Rickmz
04-09-15, 12:10 PM
Magic Mushrooms- gems...bummer!

Yep, I'll wait to see if worth it......

Luna48
04-09-15, 12:13 PM
45 gem for Mythic Mushrooms (you get 5 back for buying so initial investment is 40 gems). 15 minute wait time. 3 regular mushrooms harvested. Maybe it will give more that mushrooms every 15 minutes, but at first glance (first purchase) not really worth 45 gems. Particularly since regular mushrooms are so prolific and quick.

staciemowrie
04-09-15, 12:32 PM
45 gem for Mythic Mushrooms (you get 5 back for buying so initial investment is 40 gems). 15 minute wait time. 3 regular mushrooms harvested. Maybe it will give more that mushrooms every 15 minutes, but at first glance (first purchase) not really worth 45 gems. Particularly since regular mushrooms are so prolific and quick.

Agreed. I'm hoping that it will have a rare drop attached... maybe Fey crystals or something epic. Would a burning ember cause it to burst into flames?!?

Liloze
04-09-15, 12:41 PM
I am always in need of mushrooms, make lots of trades with those, Got 3 mushrooms and 1 glimmerdust on 1st collection, for one energy, and I collect every 15 minutes, GREAT!

I actually bought 2 they are huge! lol

Still, I prefer to have a 2x2 giant mushroom, rather than having 15 to 20 mushroom circles all around the place!

For me they are worth every gem!

Edited to add just collected from both, Got 3 from each with one glimmerdust :) Definitely worth it :D

kooky panda
04-09-15, 01:23 PM
New Update thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80553-Castle-Story-4-9-15-Mythic-Mushrooms&p=1088876&viewfull=1#post1088876)

tigarlilyvol
04-15-15, 07:24 AM
I hope we have a story-line update tomorrow. What are your thoughts, are you stocking up or playing as usual?

tuffyjkitten
04-15-15, 12:12 PM
I'm not even playing as usual. I went from nothing to do to far too many things to do! I just unlocked sister sister (that felt like an achievement in itself...what an evil task!!) and have barely started the infamous wedding chain (didn't start the timed shopping spree while the floral event was on and haven't pulled the market back out yet). I'm burned out actually. Too many events in too many games simultaneously. I'm waiting for the end of the semester next week to really play this game. Once grades are turned in I can relax with it but right now it seems too stressful. It's noon and I haven't even opened it today!

Anaboe
04-15-15, 06:08 PM
Yeah, I'm always happy with this reminder, so I know I have to prepare my kingdom :D (get buildings out storage, not collect from other buildings until the update etc.etc.) hope there is an update this week :D

kimscakes81
04-15-15, 06:29 PM
New update in the App Store. Throw cabbages at the baron mini game, hidden quests and a new organised quest book.

queentina3
04-15-15, 06:35 PM
I love it, throwing cabbages at his face!!! It is similar to the Tree House game in Farm Story 2. Oh, and there was a Market Goal as well, gave back 3 fur. :)

kimscakes81
04-15-15, 06:39 PM
Forgot about the market goal. Mine gave me 10 wheat.

starbows
04-15-15, 08:08 PM
Forgot about the market goal. Mine gave me 10 wheat.
And mine expired after one hour while I was still growing sugar cane for it.

meme1098
04-15-15, 08:24 PM
I love it, throwing cabbages at his face!!! It is similar to the Tree House game in Farm Story 2. Oh, and there was a Market Goal as well, gave back 3 fur. :)

Uhhhh...I have like 80 cabbages in inventory but the game says I have 0...lol!! what the heck??!!

Also, why would I trade jewels etc for just 1 prime cut???...lol again!!

queentina3
04-15-15, 08:38 PM
Uhhhh...I have like 80 cabbages in inventory but the game says I have 0...lol!! what the heck??!!

Also, why would I trade jewels etc for just 1 prime cut???...lol again!!

The cabbages in the Baron Game don't come from your inventory. :p

meme1098
04-15-15, 08:43 PM
Yea...I figured that out after I couldn't do it anymore...lol! Kinda pointless I think.

BTW...what would a cat or dog drop??? More poop for greenhouse crafting?? Lol!!!

tuffyjkitten
04-15-15, 09:05 PM
My market goal was milk and corn and something else I forget for coal. Got too excited and failed to pay attention, lol.

PrincessCupOButter
04-15-15, 09:05 PM
Maybe the cats and dogs will just follow Ivy and Thurston around the kingdom. I think Ivy needs a cat to keep her Skunkupine company! Lol

I am skipping the first market trade. My reward is 250 coins and 4 coal. I'd rather keep the milk and eggs to trade for certificates. I still have four expansions left.

It appears there will be a new market goal daily. Did I read that right?

queentina3
04-15-15, 09:07 PM
Yea...I figured that out after I couldn't do it anymore...lol! Kinda pointless I think.

BTW...what would a cat or dog drop??? More poop for greenhouse crafting?? Lol!!!

LMAO, disgusting imagery there!! Actually I'm hoping they'll drop similar items to Farm 2 - supplies like beams, bricks to gems to coins to food...

Castloninian
04-15-15, 11:09 PM

How does this game work? Is it something where you can win prizes without spending gems or do you always need to buy at least a fewq cabbages? I used three cabbages today and got two pictures, will get another three tomorrow (which may be in an hour or so?) but the timer on it says something like 21 hours.

kudukuda
04-15-15, 11:53 PM
LMAO, disgusting imagery there!! Actually I'm hoping they'll drop similar items to Farm 2 - supplies like beams, bricks to gems to coins to food...

I'm hoping the market reward will be 1 gem per trade, like in FTW

Graceland53
04-15-15, 11:58 PM
PLEASE FIX THE ORIENTATION ISSUE WITH UPDATE...I can no longer view game in Portrait mode...only Landscape. I'm playing on an iPad Air and would like to see most of my kingdom at a glance.

mcb397
04-16-15, 12:23 AM
Fun. I like the new game. Something to check everyday. Has anyone else noticed the sparklies around the glimmergate look different since the update. Mine kind of pulse and spiral now. The fairy dots seem more defined too. It's pretty.

Korlcek
04-16-15, 12:36 AM
I just got 30 sugar cane, 30 fish, 20 roast chicken for 4 fur and 250 coins.

SpiritWind00
04-16-15, 12:45 AM
I'm going to close this so we don't have have 2 threads running at the same time... Cheers.

8hat
04-23-15, 08:12 AM
Hey look; it's unlocked and no one has posted. I bet everyone is figuring on no update this week. Me too actually unless it's something like a gem sale or energy bundle...less than 4 hours to find out...

katbtodd
04-23-15, 08:15 AM
How about expansions !!!!!!!!
Gems sales just show up, Value pack may be
More fortunes for the tent?
But really, every body so busy monster bashing, No time for another up date
But would be nice to see some thing

vaso1908
04-23-15, 08:16 AM
I really hope we get some expansions today!!

marse66
04-23-15, 11:16 AM
Here it is Thursday afternoon and 45 mins left to find out if there is an update today. Why can't Storm8 give us at least one day's notice?

Will there be an update??

This post will constantly be updated - remind me if I forget! :) SW

Link to Update Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75877)

2 April- No update
9 April - Small Update - Mythic Mushrooms (45 gems) and new white royal roads (500 coins) added to market
15 April - The Baron's Game Tent and new Marketplace daily goals
16 April - Choose your steed (limited time event to get a horse)
23 April -

katbtodd
04-23-15, 12:02 PM
I really didn't think so..but I was hoping ..Spirit by opening this thread you got my hopes up big time,, really we all need land to open .

queentina3
04-23-15, 12:04 PM
I was just hoping for an App update to fix the bug issue with portrait and gifting. *sighs*

Liloze
04-23-15, 12:05 PM
I really didn't think so..but I was hoping ..Spirit by opening this thread you got my hopes up big time,, really we all need land to open .

Indeed! Some expansions would be greatly appreciated :)

katbtodd
04-23-15, 12:06 PM
I was just hoping for an App update to fix the bug issue with portrait and gifting. *sighs*

Yes they should be fix

napertown
04-23-15, 02:31 PM
Indeed! Some expansions would be greatly appreciated :)

When will expansions be released? A lot of us are in desperate need for space.

meme1098
04-23-15, 03:35 PM

Yes...that would be great!! Not sure how long Apple approval takes but hopefully no longer than a week...:)

Expansions would be great, too!!! Please...pretty please ... My youngest used to say, "I'll give hugs & kisses every day"...lol

SpiritWind00
04-23-15, 09:00 PM
Didn't find it till too late on whether or not there is an update today. The event will be the focus until the timer runs out....

Just to confirm, no new goals released today. Back to the monster mash! I'll leave the thread open if anyone wants to speculate about next week. I'd be happy with some expansions too! Thanks all! :)

8hat
04-24-15, 12:11 PM
Okay, so new value pack out with 100 energy+3 Treasure Troves + what is that? 10 trade tickets or is that an inscription?

1. If it's a Belladonna Inscription couple that with an increase in skunku-pies, I'd say Belladonna might be up to something soon
or
2. If it's a trade ticket then we're probably imagining the skunku-pie thing and Expansions, maybe?

ArcadiaTofu
04-24-15, 12:20 PM
Okay, so new value pack out with 100 energy+3 Treasure Troves + what is that? 10 trade tickets or is that an inscription?

1. If it's a Belladonna Inscription couple that with an increase in skunku-pies, I'd say Belladonna might be up to something soon
or
2. If it's a trade ticket then we're probably imagining the skunku-pie thing and Expansions, maybe?
Mods, can you give us clarification on what, exactly, those tickets are? Are they trade tickets? Inscriptions?

Wish they had a little info box on sale items so we'd be able to get a run-down of what certain tickets represent, etc. :( Too confusing, otherwise...

rbmck2
04-24-15, 12:24 PM
They are the letters of recommendation, not trade tickets or expansion permits. Boo.

queentina3
04-24-15, 12:25 PM
They are the letters of recommendation, not trade tickets or expansion permits. Boo.

And what are letters of recommendation?

ETA: Duh, what we asked for from friends in the Steed goal. I never look at what we're asking for, I just ask. LOL!

CharmOfLea
04-24-15, 12:25 PM
According to the pic, not expansion permits, for sure. Don't look like trade tickets either. All my inscriptions are given, I can't compare atm.

Edit: Letters of recommendation they are. :)

8hat
04-24-15, 12:26 PM

I second that. Boo.

Okay forget my ideas from before.

reliquary
04-24-15, 12:51 PM
Popcorn!
I would have bought (or a few)it if it were trade tickets.

Most def. it is the "letters of recommendation" :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-24-15, 12:52 PM
Why couldn't it have been HORSE DEEDS!?! LOL

Anaboe
04-24-15, 01:28 PM

Did you buy it or is it a guess?

totalwasteoftime
04-24-15, 01:28 PM

Aw :( I'm glad I checked here! I was hoping they were expansion permits! Makes more sense though to be letters of rec since there was a bundle like this with tulips during the crazy-flower-hunt.

CharmOfLea
04-24-15, 01:33 PM
Did you buy it or is it a guess?

Based on looks:

rbmck2
04-24-15, 01:44 PM
I bought it, unfortunately, and I'm already past that step. Like I said, boo! :(

kat8rose
04-24-15, 04:55 PM
So disappointed those are not trade tickets in the value pack.I get that if someone still needs 10 at this date, purchasing them looks attractive; however, I think people that are willing to spend money on the game also have the letters covered by now.I was not even allowing myself to think they may be expansion permits! so boo on the letters of recommendation here, too!

can anyone speak to what type of items come out of the treasure troves in the value pack? I looked it up, a goal chain for the summer pyre tent is referenced, but not finding goal chain number 25, I keep being brought to the glimmer gate goals. so, any info on specific items that may drop from those treasure troves would be appreciated, thanks!:confused:

kittensabc
04-24-15, 07:04 PM
So disappointed those are not trade tickets in the value pack.I get that if someone still needs 10 at this date, purchasing them looks attractive; however, I think people that are willing to spend money on the game also have the letters covered by now.I was not even allowing myself to think they may be expansion permits! so boo on the letters of recommendation here, too!

can anyone speak to what type of items come out of the treasure troves in the value pack? I looked it up, a goal chain for the summer pyre tent is referenced, but not finding goal chain number 25, I keep being brought to the glimmer gate goals. so, any info on specific items that may drop from those treasure troves would be appreciated, thanks!:confused:Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits, glimmer rafflesia plant, adamant, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget, energy, coins, faerie murmur, floral glow, simple glue, wood, bacon, red dye, fancy block, stone block, ornate beam, stone, mushroom, living wood, fur, fey crystal, energy, sap, Glimmerdust, apple, blue petal, prime cut, simple glue, dragon scale, glimmer shard, and bread.

kat8rose
04-25-15, 01:42 PM
Jewels, mithril, large diamond, wisp lantern, silver ore, breaded fish, sweet feast, iron ore, glimmer pitcher plant, yellow dye, large diamond, gems, fertiliser, expansion permit, hearty feast, wooden beam, grits, glimmer rafflesia plant, adamant, golden egg, golden apple, golden nugget, energy, coins, faerie murmur, floral glow, simple glue, wood, bacon, red dye, fancy block, stone block, ornate beam, stone, mushroom, living wood, fur, fey crystal, energy, sap, Glimmerdust, apple, blue petal, prime cut, simple glue, dragon scale, glimmer shard, and bread.

WOW! THANKS ....that's a lot of info, truly appreciate your time and thanks to anyone else who answered as well!

RE: TREASURE TROVE CONTENTS

labsandboxers
04-26-15, 01:43 PM
Dummy me I didn't look. closely and bought the value pack thinking they where trade tickets

figththefire
04-29-15, 12:34 PM
Hi, Any update or expansion release this week?

Korlcek
04-29-15, 12:39 PM
Probably some traps at 75% off. These offers get predictable :p

figththefire
04-29-15, 01:51 PM
😂😂😂👏 lol

PawPrincess
04-29-15, 02:16 PM
Hi, Any update or expansion release this week?

I need more expansions please.

PikaSquirrel
04-30-15, 09:44 AM
Hey guys! No update this week.

my2place
04-30-15, 10:02 AM
Hey guys! No update this week.

Thanks for letting us know, the advance info is appreciated :)

Liloze
04-30-15, 10:13 AM
Expansions ?? Pretty please with cherry on top ? 🍒

jbfps116
05-02-15, 06:40 PM
hmm... if there are more expansions, please make them a little bit easier!!! I'm finding it crazy hard to expand and I have done all spaces with no or one permit required.

shambalaya
05-05-15, 02:44 AM
I think we'll see a grand continuation of the story line, an expansion to the throne building in the south, which starts a year long quest for our ruler to be recognized as the true heir. We will have to build a seaport and expand to the lands further down south, Thomas will sail across the seas to see Agnes and together they will peruse the ancient scriptures to find clues as to what happened in the glimmerwoods. The baron will ally with the boars /kidnap the fairies/flood our lands to prevent the truth from coming out, Belladonna will make an appearance to cast some spells and help protect our kingdom, the medallion will finally reveal its secret...

Tune in on Thursday for #CastleStoryEpicUpdate

mreames
05-05-15, 05:18 AM
Seaport is a pretty good idea, actually! :) we could send fishing boats out to to gather fish in larger numbers. Expansions in the seas to uncover spots that have the larger amounts of fish. Lol or be able to choose a random spot for an animated boat to go "adventure" and see if you get lucky with a "big haul". :)

I think we'll see a grand continuation of the story line, an expansion to the throne building in the south, which starts a year long quest for our ruler to be recognized as the true heir. We will have to build a seaport and expand to the lands further down south, Thomas will sail across the seas to see Agnes and together they will peruse the ancient scriptures to find clues as to what happened in the glimmerwoods. The baron will ally with the boars /kidnap the fairies/flood our lands to prevent the truth from coming out, Belladonna will make an appearance to cast some spells and help protect our kingdom, the medallion will finally reveal its secret...

meme1098
05-05-15, 10:51 AM

These are all good story expansions. Especially the seaport idea since I've been suggesting this for more than a year now....lol. The seaport being not so much for expanding but setting sail to do trades with foreign lands as yet unmentioned.

HistoryGirl7
05-06-15, 07:09 AM
Any update on....whether there will be an update tomorrow? :)

meme1098
05-06-15, 07:24 AM
Any update on....whether there will be an update tomorrow? :)

With the steed goal having a 9-day timer added out of the blue, I highly doubt there will be an update today

PraxisOfGood
05-06-15, 09:59 AM
I'm downloading an update from the App Store as we speak.

All it says is "bug fixes".

nikkimommy2014
05-06-15, 11:23 AM
The update from the app store is to fix the fortune teller which they broke with the last update, does not have any in game update

katbtodd
05-06-15, 12:02 PM
Is there going to be any up date tomorrow since they exteded "need for steed "

titi919
05-06-15, 12:53 PM
I'm getting really bored without new challenges. new goals will be highly appreciated.

meme1098
05-06-15, 01:08 PM
I'm downloading an update from the App Store as we speak.

All it says is "bug fixes".

Also solves the gifting issue but not the portrait orientation problem at all!!

At least make it so we zoom out more!!!!!

mreames
05-06-15, 06:48 PM
Also solves the gifting issue but not the portrait orientation problem at all!!

At least make it so we zoom out more!!!!!

They got rid of the portrait orientation long ago in DS. I hated the change then, too. Lol I suspect they did it to lessen the problems for older devices but I could be wrong. I definitely used portrait mode to view more of my kingdom at one time.

marse66
05-07-15, 03:08 AM
Can Storm8 please let us know if there will be an update before 3pm on Thursday? 24 hours notice would be great!

PurpleScorpion76
05-07-15, 04:10 AM
As I'm now caught up with the current storyline I'm now eagerly awaiting Thursday updates. I really hope there is one. Still got plenty to do in expanding and a few upgrading of buildings but storyline keeps my brain occupied. Fingers crossed. X

Anaboe
05-07-15, 04:21 AM
There's prolly not going to be an update since we all still have this timed "event"...

readysetgo888
05-07-15, 10:49 AM
I would guess no update... I would assume the 20 gem gift counts.... it asked us to be patient and I imagine it was partially to pay in advance for no update this week. I hope I'm wrong - would love to see a permanent storyline update, but frankly I'd be shocked if there was one. I bet it's too close to the steed event to see anything so major. Maybe in a couple weeks or so... :(

figththefire
05-07-15, 12:16 PM
NEw DISAPPOINTING value pack!
What about those who don't buy gems, huh TL???!! ((

meme1098
05-07-15, 12:20 PM
NEw DISAPPOINTING value pack!
What about those who don't buy gems, huh TL???!! ((

Haha what a slap in the face
⇊⇊⇊

tuffyjkitten
05-07-15, 01:18 PM
Oh wow on the value pack...I spent at least that much buying the gems to get the second horse. But then no matter which way they offered a second horse people would have complained about it, so I guess it's all good. :)

farmergrandma
05-08-15, 10:26 AM
I was seriously considering buying the value pack until I accidentally tapped wrong & there went 16 gems to speed up something I don't need. Also happened from herky jerky freezing this game has been doing. No more gem purchases & as soon as gems I have now are gone probably means I'll be done.

kooky panda
05-08-15, 11:10 AM
Sorry guys, there is no update this week.

AuntyRose32
05-08-15, 11:53 AM
Thanks Kooky. I'm kinda glad there's no update this week, too much going on across my games as it is...lol.

I was thrilled with the package to buy Rouncey, jumped right on it this morning when I seen it. It worked out cheaper for me to get it this way and I love the hydrangea items that came with it, so all good. So thanks again!

tito786
05-08-15, 12:28 PM
Haha what a slap in the face
⇊⇊⇊

Ohhh it costs only $20...but why mine is costs $1200??20190

fuzzyelfone
05-08-15, 12:36 PM
the last event was very well done....but DANG! every time you guys put out an update for bug fixes, my game runs worse....EVERY TIME! what gives??

jbfps116
05-08-15, 07:05 PM
I have noticed that these recent updates made my game run more glitchy

PurpleScorpion76
05-12-15, 03:42 AM
So who wants an update this week? I'm still hoping for a continuation of the storyline, sister sister is nearly finished - that's 5 months in the making. Will definitely continue sending out the trades though as I'm desperate for space so pretty much any trade will do. But it'll be nice to have something new to work on.

fahrensland
05-12-15, 03:46 AM
So who wants an update this week? I'm still hoping for a continuation of the storyline, sister sister is nearly finished - that's 5 months in the making. Will definitely continue sending out the trades though as I'm desperate for space so pretty much any trade will do. But it'll be nice to have something new to work on.

I have a funny feeling our weekly "update" will be a 4 day money bundle that includes the Destrier horse. Hope I'm wrong though and we get something new related to the storyline or another limited event/quest.

kittensabc
05-12-15, 06:27 AM
I would happily take the week off to work on the Glimmergate line... I have a spreadsheet of everything I can get done in advance and these limited time goals are wrecking havoc with my planning!

PurpleScorpion76
05-12-15, 02:39 PM
I have a funny feeling our weekly "update" will be a 4 day money bundle that includes the Destrier horse. Hope I'm wrong though and we get something new related to the storyline or another limited event/quest.

I have also had this feeling, but trying to brush it off. Lol.

PurpleScorpion76
05-12-15, 02:43 PM
I would happily take the week off to work on the Glimmergate line... I have a spreadsheet of everything I can get done in advance and these limited time goals are wrecking havoc with my planning!

I know, but in a way I found i welcomed the new updates timed or not as it meant I would be further away from getting up to date with the quest line.

Aggwynn
05-12-15, 02:55 PM

:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
05-12-15, 02:57 PM
Aggwynn! Trolling the board :p

katbtodd
05-12-15, 02:57 PM

He looks very happy

shambalaya
05-12-15, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the tip, Aggwynn! Looks like I should wrap up my feral magic hoarding (346 and counting) and finish the troll pit! :p

kittensabc
05-12-15, 04:27 PM
Please don't be timed.... Please don't be timed! I never bothered to finish the troll vault quest so please let this be a storyline expansion!

AnniePMH
05-12-15, 04:43 PM

Thank you very much!:D:D

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-12-15, 04:45 PM

Aggwynn lives!!! ...yay, smiles all around :)

55lee55
05-12-15, 04:48 PM
I like it! Maybe we will be getting back to the story line? Great to see Aggwynn too :)

Chaotarch
05-12-15, 10:40 PM

lol, with wings he could be a green alicorn...

AnniePMH
05-12-15, 10:54 PM
lol, with wings he could be a green alicorn...

That is certainly true, by looking happy and well exercised!:rolleyes:

Liloze
05-13-15, 07:21 AM

Aggwynn! :D Loooove Kaz...thanks for the hint :cool:

PurpleScorpion76
05-13-15, 09:50 AM
It's looking good!

jopik
05-13-15, 10:57 AM
Aggwynn and Glimmergate, we missed you! 😘😘😘

Seriously700
05-13-15, 01:55 PM
Are any of you creative folks going to speculate what will be happening next with Kaz? Last we saw him he was upset that the faerie's Magic was attracting the dire boars.

SpiritWind00
05-13-15, 02:29 PM
Just to let you know that I'll only be on for a very limited time when the update comes out (30 mins or so around this time tomorrow) as I need to go in to work for the day. I'll try to login at lunchtime to update the second post. If there are any bugs, post in the bugs forum straight away. Anything urgent you can send me a PM.

I'm super excited to see Kaz returning too. You might want to have all troll related buildings available for collection in case we need them... That's my weekly strategy anyway. ;)

Anaboe
05-13-15, 03:24 PM
I realy hope it's a nice update: since the W-allicorn and the Horse-screw-up, I've started loosing interest. The same happend in Dragon Story when I lost 1,000 gold in a gold-trap, but that game as got my attention back, and I don't care anymore about the lost gold.

I realy, realy hope I'll get interested again...

purpledatura852
05-14-15, 12:38 AM
Load up on Sentry Horns, Troll Clubs and Mercury Feasts! (Just speculating.... Just in case!) :D

my2place
05-14-15, 06:44 AM
I did a Feral Lands Adventure and have it just waiting to be collected from ... :) I always guess and pick one adventure to have ready, would be so fun to have the right one ready and needed! I love update Thursdays!

tito786
05-14-15, 06:49 AM

is this any sort of clue for today's update????

tuffyjkitten
05-14-15, 09:40 AM
If it's about Kaz that lets me out. I dont have any faerie stuff yet so the last couple of Kaz updates are still somewhere in my future. It's ok though because unlike last time I do have plenty to do...Blythewood sapling, Sister Sister, and at some point I need to start the wedding stuff. Just haven't had the energy for it with world events and ponies and stuff.

Have fun everyone!

mudkipsssssss
05-14-15, 09:57 AM
I really hope this isn't timed. Kaz left my kingdom and he's not back yet. I also don't have a sparring pit yet.

reliquary
05-14-15, 09:57 AM
That look on his face is either him having a full tummy, or Miss Ivy gave him a wink...lol

kooky panda
05-14-15, 10:12 AM
There will be an update today!

Hey Everyone!

We hope you're all doing well and ready for tomorrow's update =) Please say hello to our newest team member, Sourp4tch!

See you all tomorrow :cool:

musegloria
05-14-15, 11:24 AM
sorry folks, just posting to determine the difference between my local time and the forum time ...

meme1098
05-14-15, 12:25 PM
There should be a time converter link in The Hub. If not, let me know. I'll post it for you.

mikecyr
05-14-15, 12:32 PM
sorry folks, just posting to determine the difference between my local time and the forum time ...

I know that in my case, if I'm logged in, it shows post dates in my local time zone. I'm not entirely sure how it knows this. I thought maybe I specified my time zone in my profile, but if so, I can't seem to find it.

meme1098
05-14-15, 12:33 PM
I know that in my case, if I'm logged in, it shows post dates in my local time zone. I'm not entirely sure how it knows this. I thought maybe I specified my time zone in my profile, but if so, I can't seem to find it.

You can change the time zone in under your profile settings at the top right of this page. I think it's in the General Settings.

mikecyr
05-14-15, 12:42 PM
You can change the time zone in under your profile settings at the top right of this page. I think it's in the General Settings.

Ah, yes, there it is. Thank you, meme!

meme1098
05-14-15, 01:14 PM
You very welcome, mike

SpiritWind00
05-14-15, 02:24 PM
I'll close this thread for a few days.... I've made the new update thread a sticky.

katbtodd
05-20-15, 05:15 AM
Wow!!!! tomorrow we are back to Thursday , hummmmm wonder what the up date will be,any body have any ideas.
Any of the mods have any sneak peeks for us .

HistoryGirl7
05-20-15, 06:17 AM
Oh I'm hoping for expansions....I've completely expanded!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-20-15, 07:37 AM
Whatever it is (*if* there even IS an update this week).... It will most likely have problems and issues. There will be attempts to correct 1 or more of the problems, most likely as poltergeist activity in the dead of night ...which will then, in turn, create even MORE problems & issues with the rising sun. LOL
Players ~ Be prepared, not with high levels of stocked items in your inventory, but with patience and low expectations. Also, keep a watchful eye on your goal books, as the requirements to complete step-goals (or the time to complete them) will most likely change or completely disappear with no warning whatsoever.
LOL

PurpleScorpion76
05-20-15, 03:05 PM
Obviously I'm hoping for an update as I'm waiting for 2 skunkupies to be able to make boar baits so I'm really hoping this delay doesn't stop me from receiving other updates. I'm hoping for an Ivy update we haven't had one in a while :)

meme1098
05-20-15, 06:17 PM
My goal has been corrected. Check your book.

PurpleScorpion76
05-21-15, 03:16 AM

Have done and mine was fine to start with it's now unfixed the latest change has screwed mine up. So I'm actually even more awaiting this update today (in the hope there is one) as I'm stuck waiting for skunkupies.

meme1098
05-21-15, 06:31 AM
Ah, Man. Hope it gets sorted out soon, Purple

Liloze
05-21-15, 11:08 AM

Have done and mine was fine to start with it's now unfixed the latest change has screwed mine up. So I'm actually even more awaiting this update today (in the hope there is one) as I'm stuck waiting for skunkupies.

Ah, Man. Hope it gets sorted out soon, Purple

Sorry you are having ( and/or had ) problems with this Boar-ing goal.
Good thing I finished before all of this mess! Though it is annoying that we used our hard earned skunkupies 😡

I am hoping for expansions, my kingdom is a mess!
I really need space to rearrange, especially with the moats being a 2x2!
Expansions please S8 ....as Meme said Hopefully without bugs and issues 😂😂😂

Rickmz
05-21-15, 11:45 AM
Wouldn't mind new player levels! Been stuck at 50 since the last time they updated them.....462K Experience should count for SOMETHING. LOL

Castloninian
05-21-15, 12:02 PM
I guess it is a rerun for the summer gazebo for those who don't have one and a value pack with Destrier.

mymummy789
05-21-15, 12:06 PM
Still no expansions. Sooooooooooooo disappointed :(:(:(

PurpleScorpion76
05-21-15, 12:08 PM
Well that's this week and next out for updates. Strange I got the flash screen.

Chaotarch
the destrier-bundle:

napertown
[QUOTE=Castloninian;1113361]I guess it is a rerun for the summer gazebo for those who don't have one and a value pack with Destrier.[/QUOTE

Seriously? EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS, EXPANSIONS!!! PLEASE. Pretty, pretty ,please with cherries on top. Where are we supposed to put all of these decorations?

rembetiko
05-21-15, 12:13 PM
Yes, new levels and an expansion would be great. It is about time ;-)

sugarlevi
05-21-15, 12:13 PM
Summer Gazebo is back. :)

Liloze
05-21-15, 12:17 PM
I am starting to get really miffed with this :
Some events' repeats ( Pinky anyone? ) and NOT others like THE LOVE SHACK :mad:

EXPANSIONS please S8 or are they now like the Love Shack?

gmelemg
05-21-15, 12:18 PM
link for Summer Gazebo thread:

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70349

belbar22
05-21-15, 12:33 PM
If they can bring back pink skunks and gazebos why can't they bring back the love shack. A lack of ability to craft alicorns for people who missed the shack first time round is probably the most unbalanced thing in the game.

Aggwynn
05-21-15, 12:50 PM
We hear you about expansions! We'll look into it =)

orleansparish
05-21-15, 01:05 PM
I did the summer gazebo when it first came out but didn't finish it. Does that mean I can't do the goals out today? Because I don't have the ability to craft the large seeds.

orleansparish
05-21-15, 01:06 PM
If they can bring back pink skunks and gazebos why can't they bring back the love shack. A lack of ability to craft alicorns for people who missed the shack first time round is probably the most unbalanced thing in the game.

I don't think it's unbalanced. Of course I say this with six slicorns. Folks who came later for the chance to get the horse that gives energy.

rembetiko
05-21-15, 01:48 PM

Yes, and direction south-east please, to where this birdcage is ;-)

Liloze
05-21-15, 01:50 PM

Please look into it with magnifying glass 🔎 :p Thank you Aggwynn :cool:

Liloze
05-21-15, 01:54 PM
I don't think it's unbalanced. Of course I say this with six slicorns. Folks who came later for the chance to get the horse that gives energy.

It is not only about the Alicorns, at least for me.
It is the why of it!
Why Bring "some things" and not the MOST asked to be brought back building in CS since its creation!
I want to have the Love Shack, as simple as that, whether I use it or not,
it would be my problem, but at least let S8 give us a chance!

belbar22
05-21-15, 01:55 PM

Lol. Yes but these horses are so expensive compared to those beautiful white ali's and if you can craft Ali's then they don't cost anything.

meme1098
05-21-15, 02:18 PM
I did the summer gazebo when it first came out but didn't finish it. Does that mean I can't do the goals out today? Because I don't have the ability to craft the large seeds.

I had started this quest last year on my 2nd account and it picked up where I left off.

I got 2 goals related to it now in the book. One to finish visiting the conservatories 5 times which when done will open the ability to craft those large seeds. And the other is crafting the woven cloth which did me in the first time since I only had a few sheep.

Yes, and direction south-east please, to where this birdcage is ;-)

Expanding to the robe and crown under glass would be great but I want to expand down there to the shore line so we can build a port...go on seafaring adventures & trades, see different lands....been requesting that forever!... Lol

jopik
05-28-15, 10:16 AM
Any update or expansions today?

katbtodd
05-28-15, 10:19 AM
Every thing seems to be hush hush , with the re- release of the summer gazebo I will be suprized if we get an up date
Values package may be

mreames
05-28-15, 10:24 AM
Tick-tock, tick-tock lol I guess we will know in no more than 1 hour and 36 minutes from now. ;)