PDA

View Full Version : Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

burritosprings
02-19-15, 09:03 AM
That's October and is usually trumped by H'ween.

Ho-hum, there's an update . . . (Notice the lace of enthusiasm so I don't set myself up for disappointment. Again.)

ETA ... is it a FUNERAL for the w-alicorns that were raptured & the dire boars finally start dropping pelts in their grief? LOL

Ohh we need pelts to create a Direcorn or a Aliboar.

shelby647
02-19-15, 10:54 AM
Life really is all about ...WAITING! Always waiting for something! I am becoming better at waiting, but it's still boring and annoying ������

It will be worth the wait! I am sure! ������

roguebee
02-19-15, 11:12 AM
I have a feeling that the update may have to do with Kaz, his return, and boars. All of a sudden starting less than an hour ago, the boars began dropping boar pelts. I thought previously, the only way to get a boar's pelt was to go send your knights on the Feral Lands adventure.

ashliejb
02-19-15, 12:24 PM
Ugh I hope not. Kaz is so boring. I haven't even gotten to his sparring pit yet. I'm hoping after last weeks alcorn and no vday decorations it'll be something bigger than a kaz story

sunnygirl634
02-19-15, 12:50 PM
I have a feeling that the update may have to do with Kaz, his return, and boars. All of a sudden starting less than an hour ago, the boars began dropping boar pelts. I thought previously, the only way to get a boar's pelt was to go send your knights on the Feral Lands adventure.

I started noticing the new boar pelts dropping last night!

queentina3
02-19-15, 12:55 PM
I need two boar pelts but I can't get a dire boar to trigger! It is so annoying that right when I need them and can forego yet another Feral Lands adventure they don't show up for me. :(

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:03 PM
Kaz is already back. He returned in a January update.

queen, I always get boars collecting from ponds & wells and chocolate. Good luck!

Queenzod
02-19-15, 01:05 PM
Somebody needs to push the button, Frank!

MST3K reference... :)

valmommy
I need two boar pelts but I can't get a dire boar to trigger! It is so annoying that right when I need them and can forego yet another Feral Lands adventure they don't show up for me. :(

I need the boar tusks for "Scientific Progress Goes 'Poof'?" All I've been getting for the last 2 days is the pelts! ��

Castloninian
Hmmm, usually the update would have been out by now? Ho hum.

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 01:06 PM
boar pelts are from Feral Land adventure (and must be a rare drop from troll pit because I got one this morninbg and that's the only troll place I had been)

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:07 PM
boar pelts are from Feral Land adventure (and must be a rare drop from troll pit because I got one this morninbg and that's the only troll place I had been)

They are now dropping from fighting boars .... Since yesterday sometime.

Castloninian
02-19-15, 01:08 PM
I did just get a new value pack offer for some pink buildings but nothing else.

scarletdragon18
02-19-15, 01:09 PM

Try collecting from ponds, mushrooms, and your mines. These have triggered the most boars for me. Good luck!

cityfan
02-19-15, 01:09 PM

Same here...

valmommy
02-19-15, 01:10 PM

Me too! Hmmmmmm....do I or don't i? Oh well, got 4 days to decide. ��

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:11 PM
Towers, paths, & walls.:confused: really...a little late for a wedding already called off...lol

StarThrower2
02-19-15, 01:11 PM
Is that another gazebo in the value pack? Would be nice if they said what the items are...

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:12 PM
Is that another gazebo in the value pack? Would be nice if they said what the items are...

Towers, walls, & paths.

CharmOfLea
02-19-15, 01:13 PM
This is what I see:

gilachaya
02-19-15, 01:14 PM
I got a value pack offer for multiples of 3 items which look like decorations for $9.99. One item looks like leaves. Will the next quest involve gathering leaves?

PrincessCupOButter
So far all I have is a value pack offer. Pink paths, walls and towers for $9.99. No thanks. I was hoping to earn or craft some pink deco, animals etc. for Valentine's, but not paths and walls for cash.

princessmm2
Is that the update? An option to buy some decorations? Really?

PrincessCupOButter
02-19-15, 01:15 PM
This is what I see:

That's the one I got.

wheatsy
02-19-15, 01:15 PM
I got a value pack offer for multiples of 3 items which look like decorations for $9.99. One item looks like leaves. Will the next quest involve gathering leaves?

I believe those are paths not leaves.

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:16 PM
Towers, walls, & paths.

valmommy
Towers, paths, & walls.:confused: really...a little late for a wedding already called off...lol

There is also a "wedding arch" in decorations for 30 gems!

perry5
There WAS an update. But then TeamLava realized they made a mistake and took it back. Sorry Kings & Queens!

bigtail2
02-19-15, 01:17 PM
It's quite ironic, given the number of people (myself included) who swore off spending real money after the wedding alicorn debacle!

Castloninian
02-19-15, 01:17 PM
I stuck now. Full energy and lots of things to collect but scared to do anything in case the update happens after all. Scanned inventory for new items, nada. Checked new expansions, zip. Surely wouldn't be more fortunes so goodness knows what's up.

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:20 PM
I stuck now. Full energy and lots of things to collect but scared to do anything in case the update happens after all. Scanned inventory for new items, nada. Checked new expansions, zip. Surely wouldn't be more fortunes so goodness knows what's up.

Look in your upper right corner!! Don't you need walls, towers & paths for a wedding that didn't happen??? Oh, and a wedding arch in the market buried in the decorations tab

katbtodd
Spiritwind I'm sorry to have posted in the other thread please delete it

wheatsy
There is also a "wedding arch" in decorations for 30 gems!

Do u still have Christmas items in your decorations for sale?

dangerb0y
02-19-15, 01:21 PM
A value pack for a quest I won't reach for another year :confused:

CharmOfLea
02-19-15, 01:22 PM
The only new thing in the market in my game:

princessmm2
02-19-15, 01:23 PM
There WAS an update. But then TeamLava realized they made a mistake and took it back. Sorry Kings & Queens!

Good one! I do believe you have solved the mystery. I really don't understand what is going on with this game recently.....I've been playing for a long time now and it just isn't the same. Why say that there will be an update when there isn't especially after the Valentine letdown AND the alicorn debacle??? Not good, just not good....

PrincessCupOButter
02-19-15, 01:23 PM

Lol! Thanks for the much needed laugh!

SpiritWind00
02-19-15, 01:25 PM
Sorry guys... Not sure what's going on either! It's a mystery! I'm off to check the new wedding arch. "I'll be back!"

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:25 PM
Lol! Thanks for the much needed laugh!

I just love your name, PrincessCupOButter;) bingo!

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-19-15, 01:26 PM
SUCH a good point, as the wedding quest is only available to players level 40+ ...
... And MOST of us are still reeling from recent events which means those wallets are locked, lol.

WHAT is going on!?!

Ps. LOL, Perry5!!!!

Seriously700
02-19-15, 01:27 PM

Good point. It would be odd to offer a bundle pack for a quest limited to level 40 players

If this is another wedding related update, maybe we have to click on the wedding carriage or wedding alicorn to trigger the new goals. Now that would be ironic.

SpiritWind00
02-19-15, 01:30 PM
You made me do it! Carriage isn't a trigger. Too scared to try the wali cause if it is I'll be stuck for a day. :)

anissada
02-19-15, 01:30 PM
Good point. It would be odd to offer a bundle pack for a quest limited to level 40 players

If this is another wedding related update, maybe we have to click on the wedding carriage or wedding alicorn to trigger the new goals. Now that would be ironic.

be careful not to click too much on the w-alicorn... it might poof ;)
btw, the value pack is not good for my economy.. too expensive

dragon2046
02-19-15, 01:32 PM
You made me do it! Carriage isn't a trigger. Too scared to try the wali cause if it is I'll be stuck for a day. :)

That's funny. I tried the carriage too! I think it's odd that the items in the bundle are not for sale in the featured section also,cuz usually it is. That way u can buy the amounts you want if the bundle is too large or not enough.

8hat
02-19-15, 01:32 PM

I just checked W-Ali...no trigger, just 5 energy.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-19-15, 01:34 PM
Does anybody even work at TL anymore???
H-e-l-l-oooooooooooooo! Anybody home? Can we get some official word here? Hello? Bueller?

(I can hear my calls echoing down empty halls to the catacombs lol)

*crickets*

Seriously700
02-19-15, 01:34 PM

I too tried the carriage but I have full energy so I don't want to try the walicorn. Hopefully TL will let us know soon what's going on so we know whether or not to start clicking

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 01:36 PM
They are now dropping from fighting boars .... Since yesterday sometime.

Oh now they drop from the beast itself after we needed them for a recent goal... haven't had a direboar in a few days 9and haven't been to the forum in a few days)

CharmOfLea
02-19-15, 01:37 PM
There's too much confusion. Wait! "Sorry for the confusion" is coming.

PrincessCupOButter
02-19-15, 01:38 PM
I just love your name, PrincessCupOButter;) bingo!

Aww, shucks :o:rolleyes: Thanks Meme!

Oops! To stay on topic...I've gotten value pack offers several times and don't recall them being called updates. As for the arch, that hardly qualifies as an update either imho. Will this week be yet another disappointment? I'd rather be told there is no update at all.

I started playing in March last year, and was so looking forward to the Valentine's update this year.

Mylania
I tried Sabina's house, Thurston's fort, Kaz's house, carriage, gazebo...no triggers.

enaid03
Does anybody even work at TL anymore??? *crickets*

Looks like they are hiring and have lots and lots of benefits. I actually looked it up earlier today in a "what are they thinking" quest of my own.

Lavendah42
02-19-15, 01:39 PM
well the gazebo was available to those under lvl40, so maybe the value pack is thought to be with that? That wedding gazebo we got after the wedding...

wheatsy
02-19-15, 01:40 PM

It will prob b DAYSSSSSS before we get an explanation of what's going on

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-19-15, 01:40 PM

Lolllllllllllllllllllll... *mtn dew spew*

I am SOOOOOO confused, please someone relieve me of my massive CONFUSION.
LOLLL

Castloninian
02-19-15, 01:41 PM
Wasn't there an update once which only started if you ****ed off a beast? Wonder if we need to **** a dire boar or something. I had a fangbeast which bit the dust but nothing happened. Anyone got a dire boar lurking?

wheatsy
02-19-15, 01:42 PM
BUNDLE PACK WAS THE UPDATE!!!! Booooooooo. see yall next week

princessmm2
02-19-15, 01:42 PM
It's been posted - the bundle and the wedding arch is the update. What a letdown.......

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:47 PM
It's been posted - the bundle and the wedding arch is the update. What a letdown.......

Ok ...off to collect from everything ... Ah, Gee

PurpleScorpion76
02-19-15, 01:47 PM
Ridiculous! Most players won't need those items until they reach level 40, I want walls and roads not just an arch and I'm not buying a value pack. Sorry TL think your way off base on this one! What a waste of time. And closed the only thread we could talk about it!

kat8rose
02-19-15, 01:48 PM
the update thread is now closed, as there is no goal this week. Seems that the wedding arch for gems and the value pack of wedding related decorationsare the sum total of the update.man oh man, really trying to find the love here, but I feel like my leg is wet and someone is telling me its raining. that company really just doesn't care about us do they. Sorry I even spent the money I have in the past.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-19-15, 01:48 PM
Ok ...off to collect from everything ... Ah, Gee
Ditto.
Good thing I kept my update-enthusiasm laced with a smirk. LOL

meme1098
02-19-15, 01:50 PM
Someone's actually trying to purchase the decor pkg. see the bugs thread. It keeps crashing for them. So what else is new. ;)

Jennerwein1
02-19-15, 01:50 PM
Very funny perry5 and NWK! None of the Valentine items, incl. wali trigger anything. Yet another letdown. Still licking my wounds from the ghost wali. Was hoping for a little bandaid. But no, only the opportunity to spend more money on a game that has not treated us very well. Now, had the wali mysteriously reappeared, I might have been very, very tempted to buy that pack and the arch. As it stands, Vday in the Kingdom was a nonevent for the folks there, and they are hoping for some Irish luck to come their way. Maybe a green Ali? Hint,hint!!!

SpiritWind00
02-19-15, 01:51 PM
Hey everyone,

Today's update does not include Goals. We have a small update today with the Wedding Series items. The Wedding Arch is available in the Market and the rest of the items are available in the Value Pack.

Thread closed for a few days... First post updated as well. Thanks.

SpiritWind00
02-24-15, 01:28 PM
Reopened for business! Have asked if there's an update for this week and will post when known. Have a great day!

Robkendy
02-24-15, 04:32 PM
Mmmmmmmm... No holidays I can think of to start on. So best guess would be either continuing kaz quest line or ideally love shack offered for gems... :p

midsom
02-24-15, 05:40 PM
Mmmmmmmm... No holidays I can think of to start on. So best guess would be either continuing kaz quest line or ideally love shack offered for gems... :p

I don't think we will ever see another love shack offer for the same reason the W-Alli was repossessed, economics. but a new building similar to the love shack where we could craft decorations and maybe another beast that drops something ( like fertilizer or mushrooms). would be great

Robkendy
02-24-15, 07:48 PM
I don't think we will ever see another love shack offer for the same reason the W-Alli was repossessed, economics. but a new building similar to the love shack where we could craft decorations and maybe another beast that drops something ( like fertilizer or mushrooms). would be great

We need a recycling plant. New Resource building for mushrooms, fertilizer, ect.
That would be awesome

aruebea
02-25-15, 07:33 AM
I'd like to something that drops glimmer shards and fragments on a frequent basis, or expansion permits.

ShibuyaCloth
02-25-15, 07:38 AM
I'd like to something that drops glimmer shards and fragments on a frequent basis, or expansion permits.

Glimmergate every 2 hours. A good source.

ryusei745
02-25-15, 08:07 AM

Thte royal exchange for permits and glimmer gate for glimmer pieces. If you are stuck on the sister sister goal the fellora plants are a enormous help.

badbunny42
02-25-15, 09:53 AM
I'm wondering if it will be something using fairy building materials. I don't recall any use for them since building the workshop.

bookadey
02-25-15, 10:21 AM
Maybe we can get an early start on St Patricks day - where we need everything green in the kingdom - a world event where we have to plant and collect clovers - LOTS of clovers - at least it wouldn't be corn! ;) Maybe green animals... Valentine's was such a letdown - I'm done with pink, bring on the green!

Lavendah42
02-25-15, 12:18 PM
maybe it will be something that at one point or another that uses the fairy building materials and boar pelts, now that there is a much greater supply of those

SpiritWind00
02-25-15, 01:15 PM
Reopened for business! Have asked if there's an update for this week and will post when known. Have a great day!

I like the ideas posted here this week... Just to let you know that an update is on the way. :)

ashliejb
02-25-15, 01:26 PM
I would love a love shack. I wasn't around when they were offered. If tl isn't giving decprations for holidays like vday it would be nice if they gave us the love shack so we could just do our own updates and they could continue to leave us alone and it'd be fine.

Lavendah42
02-25-15, 01:53 PM
hope this weeks update is goals and not just items for sale... still Feb so might be something still related to the month of love, or as I more likely think, going back to the direboar/faerie/Kaz storyline

Robkendy
02-25-15, 03:23 PM
New idea, there are two holidays around the corner. Texas independence day and employee appreciation day.
Mabey some wild wild west themed craftable items for texas independence day, even some kind of horse would be neat to have. I don't know what it would do, but Mabye have it wonder around only on grass and cant pass through walls.
Employee appreciation day could be a quest line of caravans with gems as a reward.
Just some thoughts, aiming high.

burritosprings
02-25-15, 03:26 PM
When did Texas leave the US?

ryusei745
02-25-15, 04:09 PM

Probably the liberation of Texas from Mexico. But on that note I think Texas is the only state that can cecede. Carp not sure how to spell that word.

meme1098
02-25-15, 04:23 PM
You've heard of "Remember the Alamo"? One of the battles for independence.

burritosprings
02-25-15, 04:35 PM
You've heard of "Remember the Alamo"? One of the battles for independence.

Yeah they all died. Still trying to figure out what Texas has to do with CS. Hoping for faierie type update. But i am sure all the supplies beam and blocks will have to be made new. Maybe we get a better gander at Lila or Azalea.

meme1098
02-25-15, 04:56 PM
I don't see how it relates either. Whatever the update is gonna be, my enthusiasm is not same.

Queenzod
02-25-15, 06:30 PM
I don't see how it relates either. Whatever the update is gonna be, my enthusiasm is not same.

Me, too, Meme! Ai has a sad now. :(

gilachaya
02-25-15, 07:58 PM
Well I was feeling disheartened but got a gift of a horse in fairy tale story so I am feeling more hopeful now.

vontalken
02-25-15, 09:42 PM
I am looking forward to the update. I looked forward to all the previous updates this year. And to be honest, I like all the updates this year as well.

I've heard the complaints and issues galore, and I'm going to side with TL on almost all of them. I think the wedding quest is great and i loved doing it. Yes i had a second that disappeared. and YES I completely agree with the removal. it was a glitch. glitches get fixed. I would have liked to spend gems on the items as an option but I'm OK with the $10 cost. not so if it was $20. to high of a price point. I would like it to only happen at max once a quarter. I could go on and on but i have my reasons for not being bent. mostly i support the game and it's development.

SO :) i'm not sure what will come down the pipe.. too early for Easter. maybe more fill in quests? expansions? love shack becomes a decoration? main story line continues? a real bumper sticker that says "My other ride is an Alicorn"! ooo a new fairy part building!!! or a better chance at the camp fire from the plume hive quest! .. i'm beginning to think it can't drop from the barracks (non stop since creation running them from there ).

I'm good with all of the above. oh and the programmers deserve a raise :) ... 10% at least.. and a company trip to Mardi Gras next year. :cool:

dawntilldusk25
02-25-15, 10:18 PM
Well said Vontalken. I totally agree. I can't even begin to say how many times I have sent out for the campfire from plume hive... Still waiting eagerly ;) I enjoy every update, was a tad disappointed with the removal of my bonus w alicorn, but life moves on and so shall the game !

Lavendah42
02-26-15, 02:20 AM
as this is a sneak peek thread I'll refrain from commenting on Waligate yet again to point out the main complaints players have about it all...

Expansions would also be nice! I'm not fully expanded, but even so more expansions mean more choice in where I expand next, so I'd be happy with that too. But I think after the last few weeks we need something that gets things back to normal, so I'm all for goals :D

as for the Texas suggestion... Valentines & Christmas didn't have anything to do with CS till they were written into the storyline. But I would hope that they'd go for something international before doing something related to a specific state in the US. Oooh, we have a dedicated bakery now... we get some coconuts from the exotic fruit trade and we could have ourselves some lamingtons next January 26th :D

oliverrr11
02-26-15, 04:57 AM

August 20, 1973

anissada
02-26-15, 05:09 AM
lost all interest in updates since the walicorn debacle...
disappointed and playing way less cause of it..
never spending money to buy gems again...

AnniePMH
02-26-15, 05:17 AM
New idea, there are two holidays around the corner. Texas independence day and employee appreciation day.
Mabey some wild wild west themed craftable items for texas independence day, even some kind of horse would be neat to have. I don't know what it would do, but Mabye have it wonder around only on grass and cant pass through walls.
Employee appreciation day could be a quest line of caravans with gems as a reward.
Just some thoughts, aiming high.

Isn't Texas famous for the barbecues? I've always thought some steaks and good beverages would be a healthy thing in CS as opposed to all the faerie sugar...:D

roguebee
02-26-15, 05:56 AM
April 24th is pig in a blanket day. You could make quite an intersting quest around getting a pig in a blanket... Just put Thurston in charge of it...

FrostyFinn
02-26-15, 08:38 AM
They are doing a Chinese New Year event in Farm Story 2 right now....fireworks and dragons and Pomeranians dressed as sheep. I'm just sayin' imagine the possibilities in Castle Story....

Liloze
02-26-15, 09:07 AM
I do hope the update is not a world event, not that close after the wali debacle, I am sure many players won't take active part like before.
I am hoping for some expansions WITH the update, especially if we have a new building to add.
I am also hoping for storyline goal, not really interested in other timed goals, or caravans for that matter.
Not feeling the excitement like before though....:(

kudukuda
02-26-15, 10:50 AM
August 20, 1973

Oliver, your knowledge astounds me!

perry5
02-26-15, 11:23 AM
August 20, 1973

Two degrees...Ed Gein/Thomas Hewitt...right? :)

snoozingwombat
02-26-15, 11:26 AM
as this is a sneak peek thread I'll refrain from commenting on Waligate yet again to point out the main complaints players have about it all...

Expansions would also be nice! I'm not fully expanded, but even so more expansions mean more choice in where I expand next, so I'd be happy with that too. But I think after the last few weeks we need something that gets things back to normal, so I'm all for goals :D

as for the Texas suggestion... Valentines & Christmas didn't have anything to do with CS till they were written into the storyline. But I would hope that they'd go for something international before doing something related to a specific state in the US. Oooh, we have a dedicated bakery now... we get some coconuts from the exotic fruit trade and we could have ourselves some lamingtons next January 26th :D

Mmmm, Lamingtons :)

ryusei745
02-26-15, 11:48 AM
I'm hoping for a saint Patty day event prep quest. The need to get the community excited about something again. Maybe announce what the events final prize will be. Like a pot of gold that gives mostly coins but a chance at things like gems, golden items etc.

meme1098
02-26-15, 11:49 AM
August 20, 1973

Oliver, your knowledge astounds me!

Two degrees...Ed Gein/Thomas Hewitt...right? :)

Watch out for that chainsaw, Ollie
I'm pretty sure that was in 1973.

On topic, some expansions would be great. Just have one undone so I can keep making the permits & it's darn crowded in my Queendom.

HistoryGirl7
02-26-15, 12:59 PM
Drumroll....hope it isn't lame

SpiritWind00
02-26-15, 01:01 PM
New thread opened for goal.... closing this for a couple of day. Thanks!

badbunny42
03-03-15, 09:45 AM
I'm starting to understand why these updates are so important to everyone. Except for working on expansions, I've got nothing. Starting to craft fancy blocks and beams because I'm maxed on the two simpler ones. Just making random things for no reason. TL was probably too generous with the thanksgiving table. Now my kitchens are mostly idle, too.

It's a weird circle... If the update isn't great, people are unhappy. If it's really great (like that table) it actually makes future game play less interesting. The TL team has a tough job. This game actually has a "story." The others just have that word in their name. So I resolve to cut TL some slack in the future.

That said, I hope that fairy craft place comes in for some use soon.

AnniePMH
03-03-15, 10:23 AM
I hope there's an update on Thursday, or I might have to take motivational classes...Any news, SW?

8hat
03-03-15, 10:43 AM
I've got a few ideas:
1. Expansions-it could be called something like Spring Cleaning or expanding could be the beginning of Sabina wants a bigger house and Thirsty's got to keep her happy
2. The Fairies are being really annoying to Kaz and he wants to teach them a lesson (only a prank-wait, maybe that's better for April Fool's Day)
3. Some have now finished Sister Sister- how about a new magic lesson for Ivy (maybe one involving a new pet of some sort) :)

meme1098
03-03-15, 11:53 AM
Did we ever resolve the lost locket??? That seems like it was years ago...lol

AnniePMH
03-03-15, 12:06 PM
Did we ever resolve the lost locket??? That seems like it was years ago...lol

I think it ends with everybody resting, which fits perfectly with the current storyline status...:rolleyes:

vednir
03-03-15, 12:54 PM
I'm starting to understand why these updates are so important to everyone. Except for working on expansions, I've got nothing. Starting to craft fancy blocks and beams because I'm maxed on the two simpler ones. Just making random things for no reason. TL was probably too generous with the thanksgiving table. Now my kitchens are mostly idle, too.

It's a weird circle... If the update isn't great, people are unhappy. If it's really great (like that table) it actually makes future game play less interesting. The TL team has a tough job. This game actually has a "story." The others just have that word in their name. So I resolve to cut TL some slack in the future.

That said, I hope that fairy craft place comes in for some use soon.

If you're bored get 99 of every building material. That'll keep you occupied for some time and ready for the next time limited quest.

katbtodd
03-03-15, 01:07 PM
Will there be an up date this week ,,just wondering because the re-release of pinkie goes until March 9th.

tigarlilyvol
03-03-15, 01:10 PM
Will there be an up date this week ,,just wondering because the re-release of pinkie goes until March 9th.

Oh no, don't tell me that, don't want to wait another week.

SpiritWind00
03-03-15, 01:20 PM
No news yet! I'll post as soon as I find out...

(Oh no! I was so busy reading and catching up on posts I didn't hear the announcement that I'm on the wrong train! I'm still going to the right place, just via another very long route! Stop laughing... Ok, it is a little funny!) :) :)

Lavendah42
03-03-15, 09:31 PM
(not laughing I promise!)

Well, I could just say since what I speculated for last week (getting back to the trolls & faeries) didn't come to pass that I expect it this week... but I've also wondered if we might have something related to St Patricks Day. Think that could be quite fun, could go a number of different ways, but really I think it is time we got back to the main story (and maybe St Pats stuff next week?!)

VanaCatu
03-04-15, 12:57 AM
wd be really nice to see some solution for the wood...

i have an impression, then i'll be always overloaded with stone and always missing wood - right untill i finish everything at all...

like they did with kitchen (winter bakery (that i don' have coz i was lower level, but whatever)) - wd be grate to have some leprechaun sawmill...

Jennerwein1
03-04-15, 07:43 AM
If you're bored get 99 of every building material. That'll keep you occupied for some time and ready for the next time limited quest.
That is boring, too.(at least to me). So repetitive and unexciting. And being maxed makes the next quest kinda lame. Slugging my way through sister sister (2 more to go) then there will only be expansions left. Yawn. Being able to craft a second pink Ali would have been fun. Even if the second one did not drop anything. They are cute! And it would have given some of us a diversion.
Already not checking the game as much, mainly only checking as often as I do, because I.will.get.to.50! (47.75).

badbunny42
03-04-15, 09:25 AM
That is boring, too.(at least to me). So repetitive and unexciting. And being maxed makes the next quest kinda lame. Slugging my way through sister sister (2 more to go) then there will only be expansions left. Yawn. Being able to craft a second pink Ali would have been fun. Even if the second one did not drop anything. They are cute! And it would have given some of us a diversion.
Already not checking the game as much, mainly only checking as often as I do, because I.will.get.to.50! (47.75).

Agree.

I like quests that require the unexpected and have a fun story line. I still waiting for that fairy workshop to be useful. Come on, TL.

katbtodd
03-04-15, 01:43 PM
Spirit any news if there going to be any kind of up date tomorrow

zaccy678
03-04-15, 01:44 PM
That's why people either a) get a second account, or b) take a break for a while (like I did) and then come back. There's just no way that TL can keep pumping out constant updates while keeping the quality up - from what we've seen of late it looks like they've been trying to push things out to keep everyone happy, and it only backfires when something goes wrong!

Anyway, back to the topic :o I reckon we're in for a Paddys Day surprise :cool:

PurpleScorpion76
03-04-15, 01:57 PM
That's why people either a) get a second account, or b) take a break for a while (like I did) and then come back. There's just no way that TL can keep pumping out constant updates while keeping the quality up - from what we've seen of late it looks like they've been trying to push things out to keep everyone happy, and it only backfires when something goes wrong!

Anyway, back to the topic :o I reckon we're in for a Paddys Day surprise :cool:

They would be good, but I'd expect that next week. Suppose we'll see tomorrow.

ashliejb
03-04-15, 06:09 PM

That's why I'm glad I dropped the game for a long time a while ago. I'm just now getting to the fairies. I left the game for about 5 months so I at least have that to do for a bit. But still hard when there's nothing new released

SpiritWind00
03-04-15, 06:51 PM
no news yet! I guess the team have been flat out with the new branding etc. If I hear, I'll post :)

burritosprings
03-04-15, 06:53 PM
no news yet! I guess the team have been flat out with the new branding etc. If I hear, I'll post :)

Team is gone. It seems.

ryusei745
03-04-15, 09:54 PM
Team is gone. It seems.

I hope castle story is still going to continue though.

cityfan
03-04-15, 10:23 PM
Team is gone. It seems.

What do you mean when you say gone?

SpiritWind00
03-04-15, 11:05 PM
What do you mean when you say gone?

They are just busy, that's all. They're still there...

AnniePMH
03-04-15, 11:18 PM
They are just busy, that's all. They're still there...

They're out there...And we're waiting for Godot...:rolleyes:

tvangstanke
03-05-15, 12:51 AM
They're out there...And we're waiting for Godot...:rolleyes:

Estragon: We always find something, eh Didi, to give us the impression we exist?
Vladimir: Yes, yes, we're magicians.

(glancing towards the unofficial goals for the 50+ club)

PurpleScorpion76
03-05-15, 04:48 AM
It's not looking good, don't think we're going to hear til the update comes out or not.

dragon2046
03-05-15, 04:53 AM
I don't think it looks good for an update either cuz those who are doing the pink alicorn quest are still going I think until the 9th. I thought I read somewhere on here. I just would like to know so I can collect from my buildings if not. Hopefully someone from TL will let us know soon either way. :).

Jir67
03-05-15, 05:00 AM

New branding?????

tvangstanke
03-05-15, 05:02 AM
New branding?????

The forum layout, the S8-logo...

Jir67
03-05-15, 05:11 AM
The forum layout, the S8-logo...

but Team lava was part of the Storm8 team also in the past... :confused:

tvangstanke
03-05-15, 05:27 AM
but Team lava was part of the Storm8 team also in the past... :confused:

The old Storm8-logo was a tiny homunculus wearing a lightening helmet. Quoting post on March 3 from the S8-blog:

"Today we’re introducing Storm8 Studios—a new identity that unites all of our individual game brands – TeamLava, Shark Party and FireMocha—to forge a path into a future filled with discovery and fun. Our new Storm8 logo features two puzzle pieces that interlock to reveal an endless monogram of the letter “S” and number “8,” representing infinite ways to discover games and play in our network.

Starting today, you will see some of your favorite games under these brands consolidated into Storm8 Studios in the app stores. Long-time fans need not fret, however, as you can rest-assured that they will remain the same games you love playing!

Our biggest thanks to all of the players who have helped Storm8 become the best mobile game network around!"

GarfieldandPookie
03-05-15, 05:33 AM
Ugh! You know this means changes, and they are usually never good. I didn't trust them before this happened.

burritosprings
03-05-15, 06:19 AM
Ugh! You know this means changes, and they are usually never good. I didn't trust them before this happened.

If you dont change the diaper on a baby you end up with a huge mess instead of small one

55lee55
03-05-15, 07:38 AM
Up to now we have blamed Team Lava for our in-game woes.

Does this mean that we now have to blame Storm 8? CS was just one of many TL games, but the number of games was at least a reasonable number. Storm 8 supplied nothing but the ID. Storm 8's umbrella is a much larger one. Does this mean customer service will handle them all? It seems that would make it more difficult to get someone's attention when something goes haywire. It took four days for TL to gather up the Wedding Alicorns that they mistakenly let out. Would a similar mistake now take weeks to correct because all the support is in one place? Seems like there could be more changes afoot than a forum that is difficult to see. Change is not always bad, but it is not always good either.

Who does the support now? Will we still have the same staff we are used to hearing from or new ones?

Lots of questions, but the pressing one is will we have an update today, and who will be able to participate?

blackpearl9
03-05-15, 08:31 AM
If you dont change the diaper on a baby you end up with a huge mess instead of small one

Wow, I hope you don't mean that what TeamLava did until now was all **** ....

Organisational changes in companies usually mean lots of confusion, trouble, s****ed people who know their job leave the company, nobody feels responsible for anything any more, everybody is frustrated. It does not look good for an update ....

badbunny42
03-05-15, 08:47 AM
Up to now we have blamed Team Lava for our in-game woes.

Does this mean that we now have to blame Storm 8? CS was just one of many TL games, but the number of games was at least a reasonable number. Storm 8 supplied nothing but the ID. Storm 8's umbrella is a much larger one. Does this mean customer service will handle them all? It seems that would make it more difficult to get someone's attention when something goes haywire. It took four days for TL to gather up the Wedding Alicorns that they mistakenly let out. Would a similar mistake now take weeks to correct because all the support is in one place? Seems like there could be more changes afoot than a forum that is difficult to see. Change is not always bad, but it is not always good either.

Who does the support now? Will we still have the same staff we are used to hearing from or new ones?

Lots of questions, but the pressing one is will we have an update today, and who will be able to participate?

This sounds like a branding thing, not organizational. Storm 8 was always the umbrella company. It looks like they're just bringing the logos and graphics (not game graphics) into a cohesive look. I like the changes in this forums look.

badbunny42
03-05-15, 08:56 AM
This sounds like a branding thing, not organizational. Storm 8 was always the umbrella company. It looks like they're just bringing the logos and graphics (not game graphics) into a cohesive look. I like the changes in this forums look.

Any organizational changes were probably long ago made.

But I'm champing at the bit for a fun update.

AnniePMH
03-05-15, 09:24 AM
Estragon: We always find something, eh Didi, to give us the impression we exist?
Vladimir: Yes, yes, we're magicians.

(glancing towards the unofficial goals for the 50+ club)

The u-goals are fun to do!:)
Vladimir: No further need to worry.
:D

Seriously700
03-05-15, 09:29 AM
I looked up last years weekly update list. The week after the 2014 pink alicorn goals came out, there was an update for Greselda's dark garden. So I guess we can't rule out an update today just because the pinkie goals are still active.

kat8rose
03-05-15, 10:08 AM
my hope is that today's update is that Storm8 customer service responds to its consumers in a changed manner ...for the positive ....hope springs eternal!

Korlcek
03-05-15, 10:50 AM
Three goals started for me today at update time. Jousting arena, jousting tournament and pet skunkupine

reliquary
03-05-15, 11:02 AM
It's 10 am California(TL/S8) time...2 hours to go....

Not gonna hold my breath for an update today....but who knows:rolleyes:

katbtodd
03-05-15, 11:10 AM
Can't believe not one peep yet on if there is going to be a up date on not

PurpleScorpion76
03-05-15, 11:11 AM
Can't believe not one peep yet on if there is going to be a up date on not

I'm stumped too!

FrostyFinn
03-05-15, 11:59 AM
There is an update this week! To prepare our kingdoms for a big event that starts next week! Woo hoo!

Liloze
03-05-15, 12:00 PM
One hour to go. I am feeling nonchalant whether there is an update or not. ( shrugs)
Took most of the necessary steps to prepare, in case there's an update.
Still, I feel unconcerned.

katbtodd
03-05-15, 12:00 PM
Pika posted
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79340-Castle-Story-3-5-15-Preparing-for-the-next-event

FrostyFinn
03-05-15, 12:01 PM
PikaSquirrel posted in the main forum. If I knew how to copy links I would post it here.

katbtodd
03-05-15, 12:03 PM
PikaSquirrel posted in the main forum. If I knew how to copy links I would post it here.

I just did

Liloze
03-05-15, 12:09 PM
I do hope there are some expansions involved, if there is a new building.
Not looking forward to a worldwide event though, not really in the mood or the right time for such event!

FrostyFinn
03-05-15, 12:13 PM
I just did

Thanks so much Kat. We posted at the same time. Lol.

CharmOfLea
03-05-15, 12:30 PM
I do hope it's something spring related: new flowers, new crops, new trees, new animals, new colors. The fruit trees in my garden are blossoming already, I so love spring. :D

And @Liloze (I respond here to keep the other thread on topic): LOL and even reading you mentioning harvesting corn made me shiver. Since that trauma I have not grown 1 corn. Just cannot do. :) Whatever Pepe gives me I turn into popcorn! Ehehehe

Liloze
03-05-15, 12:33 PM
I do hope it's something spring related: new flowers, new crops, new trees, new animals, new colors. The fruit trees in my garden are blossoming already, I so love spring. :D

And @Liloze (I respond here to keep the other thread on topic): LOL and even reading you mentioning harvesting corn made me shiver. Since that trauma I have not grown 1 corn. Just cannot do. :) Whatever Pepe gives me I turn into popcorn! Ehehehe

Maybe also Easter related?! Searching for colored eggs or coloring eggs, making Chocolate eggs?! Cute fluffy bunnies, :D
Lol Same here as far as the "C" is concerned. Yes it is a C word for me now lol
Not a single "C" ( Is there a scientific word for C*** Phobia ? lol ) :D
When I see the black flag popping up every time Pepe gives me some I shiver lol Talk about PTSD lol
Gotta love Popcorn lol ;)

CharmOfLea
03-05-15, 12:45 PM
Lol Same here, Not a single Corn ( Is there a scientific word for Corn Phobia ? lol ) :D
When I see the black flag popping up every time Pepe gives me some I shiver lol Talk about PTSD lol
Gotta love Popcorn lol ;)

Yes, definitely corn phobia due to PC(orn)SD. ;)

Liloze
03-05-15, 12:47 PM
Yes, definitely corn phobia due to PC(orn)SD. ;)

LOL You crack me up girl...lol

PikaSquirrel
03-05-15, 12:51 PM
Closing this thread now that this week's update thread has been posted. Please discuss over in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79340-Castle-Story-3-5-15-Preparing-for-the-next-event), thanks!

SpiritWind00
03-10-15, 06:47 PM

New update in the App Store - looks like you will need this version for the update.....

Robkendy
03-10-15, 07:32 PM

New icon and new update info. Spring time for march 12!!!!

Robkendy
03-10-15, 07:37 PM

New loading screen too!!

scarletdragon18
03-10-15, 11:35 PM
Don't think I've ever seen the loading screen change. Hopefully this week's update is full of things to do! I've been a bit bored these past few weeks, only having to stock up items to pass the time.

labsandboxers
03-11-15, 04:33 AM
According to the update info. This is an exclusive update for CS only. Hopefully this will get things back to a good spot after the whole valentine issue

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-15, 04:49 AM
Castle Garden?!? Omg! I'm gong to have to rearrange my entire centrepiece! I'm very excited! I'm actually starting to think it might be a world event!

ronirp
03-11-15, 06:47 AM
I am not seeing the new update, and it is not showing up in my app store....

tigarlilyvol
03-11-15, 06:52 AM
Just pulled some extra flowers from inventory, but i's guessing it will be some exotic flower that we don't have.

Liloze
03-11-15, 06:59 AM
Love the new Icon and the new loading screen :)
I think from all of these hints, we have a Spring related update tomorrow,
Maybe that Rosebush that was not offered with deco bundle, will make an appearance ?! lol :p

nessa005
03-11-15, 09:38 AM
I am not seeing the new update, and it is not showing up in my app store....

It shows up in the App Store but won't update for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Castloninian
03-11-15, 09:41 AM
It shows up in the App Store but won't update for me. Anyone else having this problem?
Same here.

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-15, 09:44 AM
Same here.

Best idea to email team lava or maybe a mod might have an answer. The good news is the update for the game isn't here yet. Just the fancy new look. TL have time to fix the issue.

Lots of great ideas on here as to what it could be. It's certainly helping build anticipation.

seishy
03-11-15, 09:45 AM
I got the update on my iphone, but the update won't download on my ipad.

nessa005
03-11-15, 09:45 AM
Best idea to email team lava or maybe a mod might have an answer. The good news is the update for the game isn't here yet. Just the fancy new look. TL have time to fix the issue.

Just heard on the radio that it's a problem with Apple, no reason why or for how long.

cpabae
03-11-15, 09:51 AM
Apple's iTunes and app stores have been down for about 5 or 6 hours now. So it's not a TL problem, it's Apple.

bandgirljaws
03-11-15, 10:00 AM
I can't wait to see the new screen... I just have to wait until the Apple Store is online again... :( Been out all day.. Hope it's up by tomorrow!

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-15, 11:05 AM
Just heard on the radio that it's a problem with Apple, no reason why or for how long.

Ah! I've not heard that, not checked out the news since this morning. But because a few updated automatically I suppose it was easy to think it was TL. Well I'm sure Apple will get it fixed ASAP.

It's either fixed or only affecting certain countries. All ok in UK!

meme1098
03-11-15, 11:08 AM
I can't wait to see the new screen... I just have to wait until the Apple Store is online again... :( Been out all day.. Hope it's up by tomorrow!

Here ya go:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2wh0axk.jpg

Now tell me if you don't think that castle is leaning?!? & about to fall into a sink hole...lol

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-15, 11:12 AM
Here ya go:

Now tell me if you don't think that castle is leaning?!? & about to fall into a sink hole...lol

Oh my you are so right! It's the leaning tower of Castle Story!

Castloninian
03-11-15, 11:28 AM
Ah! I've not heard that, not checked out the news since this morning. But because a few updated automatically I suppose it was easy to think it was TL. Well I'm sure Apple will get it fixed ASAP.

It's either fixed or only affecting certain countries. All ok in UK!

I am in the Uk but it hasn't updated for me. It's there but when I click update it just doesn't do anything.

Liloze
03-11-15, 12:21 PM
Here ya go:

Lol It is an optical illusion, because of the rainbow on top and the road in front. It is like when you put a dot between two parallel lines you see them bending in the middle :)

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 12:25 PM
Some new exciting things I see are coming. :D Pic is from the App Store.

Liloze
03-11-15, 12:28 PM

Wooow, I love the wrought iron fences with flowers already :D
Is that a new building - with a chimney- made of bricks or hay ? ( almost near the roses fence ? Another at the upper left )
Hemmm Seems we're going to need tons of Iron/silver/ jewels, petals, dye,
and bricks...?
Queens and Kings I guess we will need to open our treasuries lol
Thanks Charmof Lea xoxo

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 12:34 PM
Wooow, I love the wrought iron fences with flowers already :D
Hemmm Seems we're going to need tons of Iron/silver/ jewels...
Queens and Kings I guess we will need to open our treasuries lol
Thanks Charmof Lea xoxo

That's what caught my eye first, the tall metal fence. Do u see a gate there too? Maybe these will be in the market?

And absolutely welcome u are. :) xoxo

Liloze
03-11-15, 12:38 PM
That's what caught my eye first, the tall metal fence. Do u see a gate there too? Maybe these will be in the market?

And absolutely welcome u are. :) xoxo
lol was editing while you posted :)
Have you noticed the Fountain? Looks lovely, and the small brick/ hay farms, they are adorable :)
I guestimate they aren't going to be in the market, not all of them at least, some we're are going to bust our ....off to make in the Forge and worshop ;)

burritosprings
03-11-15, 12:44 PM
whats behind the Observatory

Liloze
03-11-15, 12:48 PM
whats behind the Observatory

Seems a new farm there's the same one also at the upper left of the pic :)

GarfieldandPookie
03-11-15, 01:01 PM
OMG! I'm am so excited about the update! I wonder if the building is like the love shack. I love the new fence and fountain too. I can't wait until tomorrow. This is going to be an awesome update.

burritosprings
03-11-15, 01:02 PM
Also unless I am losing track of my Gazebos.. that's a new one isn't it - across from the romantic one?

burritosprings
03-11-15, 01:05 PM
Seems a new farm there's the same one also at the upper left of the pic :)

That one but also what is partially hidden behind the Observatory.. looks like a building facing away with maybe a Garden out front?

GC5410
03-11-15, 01:06 PM
Grrrrrr when is iTunes going to be fixed?! (This is rhetorical - I know it has nothing to do with TL)

I've tried updating on and off for the last 12 hours and still no luck! I hope it's fixed before the new goals start - I'll be really annoyed if those of us who can't download the update miss out on any of the new updates features.

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 01:07 PM
lol was editing while you posted :)
Have you noticed the Fountain? Looks lovely, and the small brick/ hay farms, they are adorable :)
I guestimate they aren't going to be in the market, not all of them at least, some we're are going to bust our ....off to make in the Forge and worshop ;)
Yes on the hey farms. Very nicely named. :)

And aren't these the lost rose bushes (to the right of the fountain)? :rolleyes: The update description speaks of a Castle Garden. Might be that's what the fountain is?

Behind the observatory: topiaries??

Liloze
03-11-15, 01:10 PM
That one but also what is partially hidden behind the Observatory.. looks like a building facing away with maybe a Garden out front?

I think it is the cottage Partially hidden by the big Observatory facing the workshop ...

burritosprings
03-11-15, 01:11 PM

And aren't these the lost rose bushes (to the right fountain)? :rolleyes: The update description speaks of a Castle Garden. Might be that's what the fountain is?

That is a building directly behind the Globe of the Observatory. at least I think I see shingles.

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 01:12 PM
Also unless I am losing track of my Gazebos.. that's a new one isn't it - across from the romantic one?

I believe that's the money-only-purchase wedding tower.

Liloze
03-11-15, 01:14 PM
That is a building directly behind the Globe of the Observatory. at least I think I see shingles.

It is the cottage :)

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 01:14 PM

Yes, it is. I suspect that's the cottage.

Liloze
03-11-15, 01:15 PM
I believe that's the money-only-purchase wedding tower.

I think It is :)

Liloze
03-11-15, 01:20 PM

And aren't these the lost rose bushes (to the right of the fountain)? :rolleyes: The update description speaks of a Castle Garden. Might be that's what the fountain is?

Oh if they are the lost rose bushes that would be great :)
If all of these items that we're seeing now, are really included in tomorrow's update, I am already a happy girl ;)
They are really beautiful and somehow, in this pic, on scale !

Will our speculations come true ?

meme1098
03-11-15, 01:25 PM
I see a metal tower of some sort behind the Rose covered fence. That looks interesting to me.

SpiritWind00
03-11-15, 01:26 PM
You can now update app in the App Store for iOS

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 01:29 PM
I tried to zoom in. It's blurry, but to me these start to look like plots. Which would mean new plants! :)

meme1098
03-11-15, 01:30 PM
I tried to zoom in. It's blurry, but to me these start to look like plots. Which would mean new plants! :)

Golden road for the snobby Baron??? ...lol

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 01:49 PM

I'm pretty sure those are tomatoes.

burritosprings
03-11-15, 01:50 PM

Raspberry

Liloze
03-11-15, 01:51 PM
I do hope for new plants as well, but from the looks of it these are tomatoes lol :p

Golden road for the snobby Baron??? ...lol

Wondering how many Golden nuggets the Baron will cost us this time lol

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 01:51 PM
I see a metal tower of some sort behind the Rose covered fence. That looks interesting to me.

Lovely! Close-up:

Liloze
03-11-15, 01:56 PM
Lovely! Close-up:

I LOVE IT !
I really really hope they will be included in tomorrow's update, to craft or buy, whichever, and not become a second " rose bush " ;) :p

SpiritWind00
03-11-15, 01:59 PM
I want EVERYTHING!!! Who has a time machine to make tomorrow be here now!

meme1098
03-11-15, 02:01 PM
I'm pretty sure those are tomatoes.

They just look like the back of some red poppies or other large flower

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 02:10 PM
I LOVE IT !
I really really hope they will be included in tomorrow's update, to craft or buy, whichever, and not become a second " rose bush " ;) :p

Indeed! Looks like they will be available in a package with the fence and the gate.
And hopefully the long awaited rose bush will make its appearance too! ;)

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 02:13 PM
They just look like the back of some red poppies or other large flower

I would love red poppies! Not sure what we could expect to collect from them though :rolleyes:
But sadly, just plain old tomatoes this time:

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 02:25 PM
Hope the fountain is animated! :D

katbtodd
03-11-15, 02:27 PM

The last,time I saw it ,it was on the Big Bang theory

ooh, that was a good epi! SW :)

ronirp
03-11-15, 02:30 PM
Still no update available to me - using an android. Is anyone else having problems?

oledoeeyes
03-11-15, 02:34 PM
I got the update but it only changes the start screen and icon. Other wise nothing has changed. No new quests, no new decorations,no expansions etc. not sure why they even said it was an update when nothing fundamental changed.

CharmOfLea
03-11-15, 02:38 PM
*facepalm I've forgotten how tomatoes look. I just grew one to see one in person again. :D

PurpleScorpion76
03-11-15, 02:39 PM

We need to call The Doctor!

meme1098
03-11-15, 02:39 PM
I got the update but it only changes the start screen and icon. Other wise nothing has changed. No new quests, no new decorations,no expansions etc. not sure why they even said it was an update when nothing fundamental changed.

It's an app update to change the splash screen so as to coincide with Thursday's update.

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 02:40 PM

New quest is released to tomorrow as usual :)

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 02:41 PM
*facepalm I've forgotten how tomatoes look. I just grew one to see one in person again. :D

Haha! But we won't forget how corn looks any time soon :rolleyes:

Liloze
03-11-15, 02:44 PM
Hope the fountain is animated! :D

Oooh That would be Icing on the cake :D

Liloze
03-11-15, 02:46 PM
Indeed! Looks like they will be available in a package with the fence and the gate.
And hopefully the long awaited rose bush will make its appearance too! ;)

You think the rose bush will reappear ?! In a bundle of deco maybe that costs goo gobs of gems lol :)

Liloze
03-11-15, 02:48 PM

LOL OMG you are hilarious girl, thanks for the laughs xoxo

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-11-15, 03:24 PM
You think the rose bush will reappear ?! In a bundle of deco maybe that costs goo gobs of gems lol :)
Look again at the pic posted by CharmofLea:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19018
It kinda looks like a whole row of the missing rose bouquet, alongside the new garden (puhleeeeeease, fountain be animated, lol!), attaching the wrought iron fence to the wedding arch.

Greselda wants that iron fencing w/o the froo-froo flowers on it, baaaaaaad. LOL

Liloze
03-11-15, 03:36 PM
Look again at the pic posted by CharmofLea:

It kinda looks like a whole row of the missing rose bouquet, alongside the new garden (puhleeeeeease be animated, lol!), attaching the wrought iron fence to the wedding arch.
Greselda wants that iron fencing w/o the froo-froo flowers on it, baaaaaaad. LOL

Oh I 've seen the "Rose Bush" alright, just like we saw in another bundle pop up advertisement lol :D
now the question is, Will S8 bring it this time around ?
Along with all those lovely items we are seeing ?

I have the feeling - and I do hope I am utterly wrong- the fountain is mot animated :(
Though I add my puuuhleeeeease to yours :)

Please please please TL/S8 ...9.... 10 ...Gazillions ...
Please don't disappoint us.
I am so excited now, I want it to be tomorrow already!

55lee55
03-11-15, 03:52 PM
I would love the fountain to be animated! Even better if it fit into a 4 square, but it looks like it takes up 9 blocks. I wonder if the lovely rainbow is part of the package, or part of the advertising.

The rose bush must have been before my time but it looks nice. Maybe this will be better than I had originally assumed. I too am actually looking forward to this :)

Liloze
03-11-15, 04:02 PM
I would love the fountain to be animated! Even better if it fit into a 4 square, but it looks like it takes up 9 blocks. I wonder if the lovely rainbow is part of the package, or part of the advertising.

The rose bush must have been before my time but it looks nice. Maybe this will be better than I had originally assumed. I too am actually looking forward to this :)

Yep Compared to the buildings around it the fountain looks like a 3x3 ( hopefully animated though I have my doubts)

The rose bush was in the advertizing picture,maybe 6 weeks ago give or take, for the "wedding decorations" package ( walls, tours etc ) but not part of the bundle which was offered for a limited time.

So my guess, the rainbow is also playing " rose bush " this time as well ... for advertising purposes, hope I am wrong though :)

jbfps116
03-11-15, 04:53 PM
Oh MY!!! That pic is SUCH a teaser! there's so any awesome things that I hope are coming! the glorious white paths, the cute little cottage-among-bushes, the rainbows, the elegant fencing. [It's about time some of our walls lost weight!] I will be very hurt if any of that nice stuff is in a "pay 10 bucks" only package and you can't craft or buy it!!!

jbfps116
03-11-15, 05:05 PM
I'm most excited about the white road! I've wanted it fr so long and it seems it's finally here! it makes the kingdom look so fresh and pure!
It's a ***** they show the pay only wedding walls, cause you can't get them anymore... or maybe they'll offer them for gems???

arikasi
03-11-15, 05:07 PM
Hmm, whats the 3x3 thatched roof building that there are two of in the picture? (2=new crafting?)
Rainbow :D
Another building similar to the romantic gazebo. The romantic gazebo looks a little faded/dingy next to its brighter, taller version.
A wrought iron tower to match those fences.
The white paths do look nice and clean/elegant
And of course the bushes.

Now if that teaser is an accurate indication of what's to come, I just need 10 more expansion spots :o.....

55lee55
03-11-15, 05:10 PM
I take back what I said about looking forward for this now that the game is making us sell Trade Tickets from the Exchange for 15 coins. The thread was moved into bugs and not answered in any way so far that solves the problem.

To do this on the eve of an update this big is a real downer when I can't continue with my plans to finish building the things I need and using the Exchange to balance the economy of my Kingdom. It is all out of balance going into this update.

I don't have any good expectations about this at all anymore.

burritosprings
03-11-15, 05:13 PM
I take back what I said about looking forward for this now that the game is making us sell Trade Tickets from the Exchange for 15 coins. The thread was moved into bugs and not answered in any way so far that solves the problem.

To do this on the eve of an update this big is a real downer when I can't continue with my plans to finish building the things I need and using the Exchange to balance the economy of my Kingdom. It is all out of balance going into this update.

I don't have any good expectations about this at all anymore.

what? selling trade tickets for 15 coins?? wtf are you talking about?

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 05:18 PM
Yep Compared to the buildings around it the fountain looks like a 3x3 ( hopefully animated though I have my doubts)

The rose bush was in the advertizing picture,maybe 6 weeks ago give or take, for the "wedding decorations" package ( walls, tours etc ) but not part of the bundle which was offered for a limited time.

So my guess, the rainbow is also playing " rose bush " this time as well ... for advertising purposes, hope I am wrong though :)

It's tricky to predict the size from this image, right? Because it doesn't look like the items are represented in their real scale. For instance the one-square rose wall tower is blown up to the same size as the 2x2 wedding gazebo. The fountain looks like a 2x2 for me, but the walls of the fence look like 3x3, and then the centre placement of a 2x2 fountain would make no sense :confused:

I really-really hope fountain is animated. A blue blob with frozen ripples wouldn't impress my already lively flowing Greselda Fountain. Even the old pond is alive and sparkling with reflected sunbeams.

Oooh, I hadn't noticed the rainbow. Now I desperately crave one <3

Liloze
03-11-15, 05:19 PM
Hmm, whats the 3x3 thatched roof building that there are two of in the picture? (2=new crafting?)
Rainbow :D
Another building similar to the romantic gazebo. The romantic gazebo looks a little faded/dingy next to its brighter, taller version.
A wrought iron tower to match those fences.
The white paths do look nice and clean/elegant
And of course the bushes.

Now if that teaser is an accurate indication of what's to come, I just need 10 more expansion spots :o.....

Make that 15 expansions for me lol.

The "wedding tour" ( near the W-gazebo ) was part of the wedding deco package for $$. ( but maybe I am wrong, I cannot remember precisely how it looked ) :o

meme1098
03-11-15, 05:20 PM
what? selling trade tickets for 15 coins?? wtf are you talking about?

Check out the Royal Exchange thread in the Bugs section

Although someone posted its fixed....probably just need to force close one more time

Liloze
03-11-15, 05:31 PM
It's tricky to predict the size from this image, right? Because it doesn't look like the items are represented in their real scale. For instance the one-square rose wall tower is blown up to the same size as the 2x2 wedding gazebo. The fountain looks like a 2x2 for me, but the walls of the fence look like 3x3, and then the centre placement of a 2x2 fountain would make no sense :confused:

I really-really hope fountain is animated. A blue blob with frozen ripples wouldn't impress my already lively flowing Greselda Fountain. Even the old pond is alive and sparkling with reflected sunbeams.

Oooh, I hadn't noticed the rainbow. Now I desperately crave one <3

Maybe you are right, considering the blown up wedding tour,
but compared to the Spire and the other fountain and Observatory I thought it was a 3x3, but that is only speculation on my part. :)

Cannot agree more with you on that " blue blob" ( shivers ) indeed Grezelda's Fountain might flood it and wipe it with a tsunami lol.
I do hope though it is on the right scale and we won't end up with a fountain bigger than the Queen Court or the King castle lol
Ah! the rainbow...Who wouldn't want at least 10 of those lol
Expansions are a must now :D Hear that S8 ??? :p

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 05:35 PM
I'm most excited about the white road! I've wanted it fr so long and it seems it's finally here! it makes the kingdom look so fresh and pure!
It's a ***** they show the pay only wedding walls, cause you can't get them anymore... or maybe they'll offer them for gems???

So nice! Looks like they are fixed to connect under the gates, don't they?
Will I finally be able to drop the discrete stony path? :D

tvangstanke
03-11-15, 06:02 PM
Maybe you are right, considering the blown up wedding tour,
but compared to the Spire and the other fountain and Observatory I thought it was a 3x3, but that is only speculation on my part. :)

Cannot agree more with you on that " blue blob" ( shivers ) indeed Grezelda's Fountain might flood it and wipe it with a tsunami lol.
I do hope though it is on the right scale and we won't end up with a fountain bigger than the Queen Court or the King castle lol
Ah! the rainbow...Who wouldn't want at least 10 of those lol
Expansions are a must now :D Hear that S8 ??? :p

Unfortunately history would be siding with your rational guess and not my wishful thinking ;)

raghadd1
03-11-15, 10:25 PM
Will there be an update??

This post will constantly be updated - remind me if I forget! :) SW

8 Jan 2015 - no
15 Jan - yes! And core story! Kaz returns again....
22 Jan - yes! More about Kaz.
29 Jan - yes... New fortunes.

5 Feb - yes - the big wedding
12 Feb - yes! Valentines event. The Romantic Gazebo
19 Feb - bundle pack with wedding supplies and an arch for 30 gems. No goals today.
26 Feb - yes
5 March - yes. Preparation for the next event
12 March - yes. New update for CS in the app store. You will need this version to participate. More info when update released in main thread.

(sorry about the dates.... I keep messing them up as an American Thursday is my Friday....)!

I'm traying to update my CS but couldn't do it, are there any one have same issue?

SpiritWind00
03-11-15, 10:57 PM
I'm traying to update my CS but couldn't do it, are there any one have same issue?

There were issues with Apple earlier. It's not the game. Search for info on Apple in your country.... Good luck!

Try this link

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

jbfps116
03-12-15, 12:12 AM
Well it's 3:11 PM Beijing time, which is 12:11 AM PST, the 12th. no update for me. does it come out at 12 noon on the 12th instead?

GarfieldandPookie
03-12-15, 12:19 AM
Yup it's noon PST on the 12th when the update comes out.

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 02:01 AM
Updates come out the same time every time there is a release. I put a time converter in the Hub (thanks to Meme!)... and isn't it 12pm DST now? This makes the update come out where I live the update will come out at 6am for me now (completely uncivilized hour!). I may not join the party immediately - so do start without me!

katbtodd
03-12-15, 02:21 AM
Make that 15 expansions for me lol.

The "wedding tour" ( near the W-gazebo ) was part of the wedding deco package for $$. ( but maybe I am wrong, I cannot remember precisely how it looked ) :o

In the picture it looks so much bigger ..then in the value pack

Liloze
03-12-15, 03:44 AM
In the picture it looks so much bigger ..then in the value pack

Yes because it is blown up size wise, not all the buildings are in their real scale, for advertizing purposes me thinks :)

arli111
03-12-15, 05:55 AM
It's not expansion . Spring came. Starting from March 12 we will participate in flower fun. We can decorate our kingdoms with bushes in form of unicorns:rolleyes:

arli111
03-12-15, 06:21 AM
It's not expansion . Spring came. Starting from March 12 we will participate in flower fun. We can decorate our kingdoms with bushes in form of unicorns:rolleyes:
and avalable new update of castle story1904819049

raghadd1
03-12-15, 06:25 AM
There were issues with Apple earlier. It's not the game. Search for info on Apple in your country.... Good luck!

Try this link

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/

Thank you dear, I did the update and I'm happy that's I will be ready for today update

badbunny42
03-12-15, 08:47 AM
I'm not so sure that image has a lot to do with this update. I speculate because of the two gazebos and the thatched huts. The "new" gazebo could have been spec art for the one we have. Same with the hut vs. our cottages. Not all designs make it from the drawing table to the game. I just don't want to get my hopes up, tho.

katbtodd
03-12-15, 09:41 AM
All I hope that it is not all decoration , Want some useful stuff. if so we are going to need land.

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 10:13 AM
in 2hrs?

katbtodd
03-12-15, 10:21 AM
And the count has be***