PDA

View Full Version : Arctic Isle - What am I doing wrong? Can't travel w/o restarting game

Aernak
11-11-14, 07:37 PM
I unlocked the Arctic Isle this morning, and either it is incredibly glitchy or I am doing something wrong.

I bred an Ice Age dragon and it unlocked. When I got there, another Ice Age dragon was waiting for me. I tried to travel back and it kept giving me the pop-up saying I need to breed or buy an Ice Age dragon in order to travel. I restarted the game and finally it worked. It let me travel home... But then would not me let me travel back to Arctic again! Same popup. I reset game again and it worked. Traveled back to Arctic. I bred an Ice Age dragon w fire and got another Ice Age. Now I have 3. But again, it wouldn't let me travel home. Reset game again. It worked. But couldn't travel back again...

Basically I have to reset my game EVERY time i travel to or from the Arctic Isle. What on earth am I doing wrong?? I tried deleting the Halloween app and that did not help. I also rebooted my phone several times.

Thoughts?

cocauina
11-11-14, 08:02 PM
I didn't had any problems, send an email to TL, support@teamlava.com

Aernak
11-11-14, 08:15 PM
Ok thank you

Aernak
11-11-14, 09:03 PM
I think I figured out the problem. I had ANOTHER ice age dragon breeding back on my home island and I think it was confusing the game. I finished it and my ability to travel seems OK now. I can travel back and forth freely now. Whew. :)

Aernak
11-11-14, 09:16 PM
Yes it definitely is fixed now :)

Mods - feel free to delete this thread if you'd like.

[S8] Elsa
11-12-14, 11:29 AM
I think I figured out the problem. I had ANOTHER ice age dragon breeding back on my home island and I think it was confusing the game. I finished it and my ability to travel seems OK now. I can travel back and forth freely now. Whew. :)

Thank you for confirming that this resolved the issue for you. Please let us know if this occurs again. Sorry for any inconvenience!