PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 01:54 PM
I decided to clean out the restaurant, so I sold everything and now I can't afford buying the simplest of things! I used up every but one of my gems and now I need help! Is there a reset restaurant or something!?! Please help!

Acadabra

Unregistered
01-31-11, 02:10 PM
Just note that you do not* get your full coins back when you sell an object.
You only get back 10% of the retail price. For example, if you decided to sell a mahogany table that retails at 1,750 coins, you would probably only get back 175 coins from selling it. That's why you end up with very little money.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 04:15 PM
Ok, you cant restart your game. I dont understand why you would sell everything anyway, you should have just stored it all. If you have 1 appliance, 1 counter and at least 1 table you should be ok. Just start cooking, and tip other restuarants like there is no tomorrow. Make sure you go back to your restaurant to clear your tables so that more people can tip you back. You will also get a daily bonus. Everytime you have some coins buy a new table, a chair, another appliance or serving counter. Dont worry about decorations/walls/floors just yet. Get some neighbours and serve the gifts they send you. It will take time, so be patient.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 04:33 AM
I don't have enough money to buy a counter, ovevn, or chair.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 05:42 AM
I don't have enough money to buy a counter, ovevn, or chair.

Do you have a table? If you do just keep tipping, and after visiting two or three restaurants, go back to yours to check/clear tips. This might be your only option at this point, to just keep doing that. Also dont forget the daily bonus. I would probably save for a chair and then a serving counter, so that you can have one customer come into your restaurant and eat. Dont worry too much about an appliance to cook food just yet, I would work on getting some neighbours, and they will (hopefully) send you gifts each day. It really wont take too long to get going. Add me if you wish, I will help get you going with tips and gifts. id Mel19

Just have a little patience, you will be up and running in no time.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:24 AM
Because your account is tied to your device the only way it can be reset is by team lava support.
You can email support@teamlava.com and wait 2 weeks, or hope Norman finds this thread and helps you out and expedites it.
Looks like you found a bug.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 12:32 PM
lol at that point a game reset would do you a lot better.

I would crack up so hard and maybe shed an indian tear if i saw a restaurant with nothing but 1 table in the middle of it because the owner couldn't afford anything.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 02:54 PM
What youre going to have to do is wait every day for your daily bonus and save up until you have enough money to buy a stove and a table and a counter to make a bit more money and so on