PDA

View Full Version : Constant crashing on my IPad

leggy138
11-11-14, 07:00 PM
I refuse to just quit playing since I've invested so much time and money into this game. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and am extremely frustrated because I can't do anything on the game before it crashes. :( please fix this team lava

[S8] Elsa
11-11-14, 07:16 PM
Sorry to hear about this! If you're on an older device, as more items and animations are added to your game, the game requires more resources from the device. You may be able to free up more resources by closing background applications.

If this still occurs after you've closed background applications, can you please let us know what actions you're taking in the game when you experience a crash?

angela3737
11-13-14, 03:27 PM
iPad 1st generation unplayable again with update from today ! (4th generation ioutch works still ). This was just fixed last week when the previous update wouldn't let older devices open..then said give it a little time for them to fix it ..well they did fix it in November ...but now this update is doing the same thing ..

... Is this being looked into ? No back up :(.. I am shaking my head ..I guess I figured since they just fixed this issue that this release would still allow it ( unless this was already completed this before they realized the device issue)...

VioletBlueIvy
11-14-14, 10:58 AM
Elsa;999983']Sorry to hear about this! If you're on an older device, as more items and animations are added to your game, the game requires more resources from the device. You may be able to free up more resources by closing background applications.

If this still occurs after you've closed background applications, can you please let us know what actions you're taking in the game when you experience a crash?
I also have an IPad1. After updating the game was not able to load so I did a hard restart. The game worked beautifully, better than ever, movement was smooth and quick, collected coins/food, battled in arena and battleground with no problem, even placed an animal into habitat from nest on other side of the map (which usually causes a crash). Played a few minutes and then...CRASH :( It's typical for the game to shut down after a bit even if you haven't touched it so I wasn't worried BUT it hasn't worked the same since. Deleting/reinstalling and restarting enabled me to play briefly once after but now it seems unable to load all the way. If it does manage to load it crashes when I try to x out of the news. I never play with anything else open. I just don't understand why it worked so well and now it doesn't. I'm able to play DS level 150 so why not this?

aaalicja97
11-17-14, 09:37 AM
Another great update... I'm on iPad 1 too, game doesn't load at all after the update... Before game was still crashing but loads. Now not :mad:

aaalicja97
11-17-14, 10:05 AM
I reinstalled the game, it loaded for a little while, everything was like slow motion movie, and then crash and doesn't load again :(

xxxe
11-18-14, 07:35 AM
I had the same problem and couldn't get an answer on how to fix it. So I updated my IOs. Please check to see if your IOS is up to date on your device?

xxxe
11-18-14, 07:38 AM
I still have to restart my IPod to play. And after a few minutes it will crash but it's much better than before. My game would crash every 30-50 seconds before the new update and once te game updated I couldn't even open my game. I was completely panicking! Once I updated my IOS it's much better. I should be getting a new device for Christmas so ill just have to deal until then. Good luck on updating your IOS.

aaalicja97
11-18-14, 07:56 AM
But according to Apple support the max iOS for iPad 1 is 5.1.1, so I can't update higher ver :confused:

VioletBlueIvy
11-19-14, 10:37 AM
But according to Apple support the max iOS for iPad 1 is 5.1.1, so I can't update higher ver :confused:

You are right. My iPad says I'm up to date at 5.1.1 so that's not it. It seems like this update went well for more players than the last because I don't see many complaints this time so why is it that we are having this problem again? Has anyone emailed TL or gotten any help from them? I haven't been able to play since and I can't buy another iPad right now..are we just SOL??

xxxe
11-19-14, 05:22 PM
I have an IPod touch 4th generation and the highest my IOS will go is 6.1. That's the highest it will update. Before I updated I couldn't open my game either. I think anything lower than that may not be compatible. You can undo your update. Like go back a version for fantasy Forrest. That's the only other thing I can I think of to get the game to work. I guess the new update isn't supported on earlier IOS versions. Even 6.1 kicks me out if I do too much at once. And I have to restart my iPod every time I want to get into my game.

tristebelle
11-29-14, 11:01 PM
I stupidly updated my game last night and now instead of 10 crashes just to check things, I can't even open the game now. I really regret buying gems now. By the time this is fixed all the limited additions will have ended =(.

*EDIT* How do I go back a version? At least I could kind of play then !

tristebelle
12-02-14, 09:15 PM
Still hoping for a reply as to how to go back a version so I can ACTUALLY play...

angela3737
12-02-14, 09:39 PM
Still hoping for a reply as to how to go back a version so I can ACTUALLY play...

You would have had to have a back up on your computer ..then delete the game from from your I touch ..the download older version fom computer to your I touch / iPad ..I unfortunately didn't do aback up so I cant retrieve the older playable version