PDA

View Full Version : More Nests/Tree of Life?

MelodicStars
11-11-14, 06:48 PM
I've been thinking about it for a while now. I cannot stress this enough, WE NEED MORE NESTS. If it costs gems so be it. I'll just have to save up. I'm pretty sure others have already said it countless times before as well. So, PLEASE, TL at least take it into consideration, along with the freedom to actually move the breeding garden and tree of life to where we want.

P.S. Is anyone saving up just in case new nest(s) come out soon?

BunnieMix
11-11-14, 07:02 PM
I am, actually. I try to keep at least 250 gems, since that's my best guess as what they'd cost since that's what the extra nests in DS cost as well. I really really wish we had at least two. I still have most of the animals from the Halloween event in storage while I was frantically trying to breed the Frankenswine and the Bansheep. Also, I just put the Arboar from the tournament in my nest to hatch it. It's crazy to try and find an appropriate time between breedings to hatch the ones in my storage.

zenobia42
11-11-14, 07:06 PM
I have not saved up, but I really hope we get this. So much that if the price is reasonable I will absolutely BUY some gems to get this.

(Yes, that was a blatant attempt to try to convice TL it is in THEIR best interest to offer another den/nest. But it is also true. ;) )

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 07:18 PM
I might consider buying it if it was like $5-10. More than that and I would have to believe that I was going to play the game for a very long time... It's unlikely that I'd spend more and I don't think I like the idea of the game when it has 100's of animals, it might feel overwhelming. It would be awesome to have two nests, but there would definitely have to be a lot more expansions first. Otherwise I barely have room to put the ones I'm hatching from the single nest.

cquinn32
11-11-14, 07:19 PM
Please!!!

my607
11-11-14, 08:01 PM
That would be a great idea to have a second nest. But no gems saved so costly coins would be a better choice for me.

igames4me
11-11-14, 08:28 PM
I would purchase gems in order to buy 2 nd nest

flowless
11-11-14, 09:32 PM
This been requested several times
I know a lot won't resist buying it
Of it's reasonably priced

8 animals in storage

JeannesThinkin
11-12-14, 07:51 AM
I am saving up, but I always seem to spend it... Should they release it, I will try and save up for this gem.

I just wish they would let us move the darn thing we already have. It would make the spacing more useful.

cocauina
11-12-14, 08:25 AM
Extra nest/tree would be awesome, I'm saving up gems and leaving animals in storage.. 10 in there already, Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak were the only lucky ones to be hatched..

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 08:36 AM
I'm surprised so many haven't hatched their cute animals! I haven't had problems finding time to stick them in... It's inevitable that sometimes I end up with a long breeding right after a short one, and the egg fits in there nicely. The Halloween animals are super cute and should be hatched. :) They look adorable in the haunted habitat.

MelodicStars
11-12-14, 03:13 PM
I'm surprised so many haven't hatched their cute animals! I haven't had problems finding time to stick them in... It's inevitable that sometimes I end up with a long breeding right after a short one, and the egg fits in there nicely. The Halloween animals are super cute and should be hatched. :) They look adorable in the haunted habitat.
I have been able to hatch all the animals that are sent to storage EXCEPT the thorilla. I read it takes 24 hours to hatch and there is NO WAY I'm doing that unless I get a toucan. (Cause it is also 24 hours)

I think most people try not to stop constant breeding so they get as many chances as possible to get their desired animal. And the animals you have to hatch from storage, in a way, serves as a roadblock. Oh well. I still need a new nest because I always end up breeding a short time critter right after a long time one hatching -_-

zenobia42
11-12-14, 03:18 PM
I have been able to hatch all the animals that are sent to storage EXCEPT the thorilla. I read it takes 24 hours to hatch and there is NO WAY I'm doing that unless I get a toucan. (Cause it is also 24 hours)

I think most people try not to stop constant breeding so they get as many chances as possible to get their desired animal. And the animals you have to hatch from storage, in a way, serves as a roadblock. Oh well. I still need a new nest because I always end up breeding a short time critter right after a long time one hatching -_-

I currently have 2 animals in storage that will only come out if I have a very short egg and a very long time in the den: thorilla which is 22 hours to hatch, and yak-o-lantern which is 17 hours. SO long!

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 03:28 PM
I currently have 2 animals in storage that will only come out if I have a very short egg and a very long time in the den: thorilla which is 22 hours to hatch, and yak-o-lantern which is 17 hours. SO long!

I think yak o lantern is only 15. I'm pretty sure it was for me and the skeletal dragon was 17... if that helps!

It sucks that the thorilla takes so long.

zenobia42
11-12-14, 03:49 PM
I think yak o lantern is only 15. I'm pretty sure it was for me and the skeletal dragon was 17... if that helps!

It sucks that the thorilla takes so long.

Oh, you are right - it is 15 not 17. Still, pretty significant. And what with them releasing so many new animals every single week, I seriously question if I will EVER take anything out of storage again unless I manage to breed a super-rare after a very short breed. Because I keep falling further and further behind on my album. I can't afford to not be breeding constantly for my album. Any animal in storage is something that won't fill an album hole - it just adds to the total number of animals you have. The number of missing from my album is 50% larger than it was a few weeks ago. If they continue to pump out animals at this rate and don't also let us have another breeding den/nest (AND new space to put the new one), I give up.

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 04:13 PM
Oh, you are right - it is 15 not 17. Still, pretty significant. And what with them releasing so many new animals every single week, I seriously question if I will EVER take anything out of storage again unless I manage to breed a super-rare after a very short breed. Because I keep falling further and further behind on my album. I can't afford to not be breeding constantly for my album. Any animal in storage is something that won't fill an album hole - it just adds to the total number of animals you have. The number of missing from my album is 50% larger than it was a few weeks ago. If they continue to pump out animals at this rate and don't also let us have another breeding den/nest (AND new space to put the new one), I give up.

I agree about the number of new animals... if they continue to put out so many and don't remove more it's going to get overwhelming, and I don't think I would care for it. I don't feel like there are a ton of animals I don't have, but it's getting there.

Although, filling the album is not a personal goal of mine because I know how unlikely it is. With so many new animals being released, it just seems like you're chasing something that's always going to be out of reach. I guess I feel differently than many, but I didn't set timers and work hard on the world event to win cute animals to sit in storage. I couldn't wait to hatch them. At least I was hatching a new and different animal for once instead of the usual parade of commons and rares I already have! However if I was totally out of space I wouldn't have hatched them yet. Thankfully I'm not quite there yet... although I will be soon without expansions. Super frustrating.

SANDSCApe
11-13-14, 06:17 AM
No. Not likely, anyway. From the time they created this game with the nest and breeding grounds together in the same immovable complex, that was an indication that they would not be allowing additional nests.

The single nest cuts down on the speed at which most players can breed. Just another speedbump that the developers have deliberately put in place to control the pace of the game. But like every speedbump, there's the workaround of gem-speeding. So whatever TL has sacrificed in gem sales by not offering extra nests for sale, they more than recover from players who must gem BOTH the Garden AND the Nest if they want speed-breeding.

It ain't gonna change, folks. And at least when animals go limited, the usual grumblers can't launch a hate-fest at players who have more nests than they do.

zenobia42
11-14-14, 09:58 PM
I am optimistic and like to think that they added additional nests in DS for a good reason... and eventually that reason will be good enough for them to do it here. Just hopefully eventually is soon, lol.

BlueCanary
11-15-14, 07:39 AM
I'd like to see some kind of quest where we can upgrade the tree's appearance to have two nests, mining or asking neighbours for parts or a combination of things. Sort of like how you make some buildings change appearance with levels in Castle Story. If there is another nest added, it will most likely cost gems though.

MelodicStars
11-15-14, 08:44 AM
I'd like to see some kind of quest where we can upgrade the tree's appearance to have two nests, mining or asking neighbours for parts or a combination of things. Sort of like how you make some buildings change appearance with levels in Castle Story. If there is another nest added, it will most likely cost gems though.

That would be an excellent idea! With the nest costing some gems and requiring different parts, I think it would be pretty fair but at the same time balanced enough so that you work hard for that second nest :)

RorJam
11-15-14, 03:45 PM
Extra nest/tree would be awesome, I'm saving up gems and leaving animals in storage.. 10 in there already, Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak were the only lucky ones to be hatched..

I have been playing since August and have every non lightning animal except the one I want sooo bad the Sea Horse! 2 weeks of nothing but water and nature. no sea horse but 3 more sea owls lol. anyway I just started breeding lightning animals and all I have in storage is the recent Thanksgibbon. just made 40 today and I'm not sure why everyone is stressing over a second nest, over crowding, so many animals in storage, or "limited" animals when I want a certain animal I'm prepared to go weeks the only 2 that stunk for me are the gargolym which I bought with the package deal but then bred with the scarecrow attempts lol and the stinking beautiful sea horse! now I'm scared to breed water and nature for fear of another owl lol. I stopped breeding for the sea horse for the frankenswine issue which I did see on the forums at one point it said it was 90% sure it was going to be limited but I was still shocked when the timer started and did have to speed up to process through gems but the third try got it luckily. lastly I'm a non gem owner well minus the Toucan

cocauina
11-15-14, 04:43 PM
I have been playing since August and have every non lightning animal except the one I want sooo bad the Sea Horse! 2 weeks of nothing but water and nature. no sea horse but 3 more sea owls lol. anyway I just started breeding lightning animals and all I have in storage is the recent Thanksgibbon. just made 40 today and I'm not sure why everyone is stressing over a second nest, over crowding, so many animals in storage, or "limited" animals when I want a certain animal I'm prepared to go weeks the only 2 that stunk for me are the gargolym which I bought with the package deal but then bred with the scarecrow attempts lol and the stinking beautiful sea horse! now I'm scared to breed water and nature for fear of another owl lol. I stopped breeding for the sea horse for the frankenswine issue which I did see on the forums at one point it said it was 90% sure it was going to be limited but I was still shocked when the timer started and did have to speed up to process through gems but the third try got it luckily. lastly I'm a non gem owner well minus the Toucan

I would like to have an extra nest/tree of life, like every other player, because TL releases new animals like they change underwear..

I have 11 animals, Thanksgibbon join the club, in storage, because my breeding garden is always full along with the tree of life/nest, I don't have time to place an egg from the storage and stop breeding when TL is releasing animals like crazy. From 80 animals, all the limited ones I have, Ancient Sloth, Hydro Yak, Skeletal Dragon, Arboar, Werewolf, Nightmare, Owl BEar, Steamtrunk, Thanksgibbon, Yak-o-Lantern, Vampire Cat, Twilight Troll, Terrorier, Frankenswine and Scarecrow, but I'm still missing 16 breeding animals, most of them are super rares and 2 ultra rares. I have Ancient and Hydro hatched because I hatch them in the beggining, when FFS didn't had so many animals.

Today I was able to breed Crystal Unicorn, but it's still breeding, Ruby Razorback and Emerald Dragon are unbreedable to me until I have the Crystal on the habitat. Thunder Mammoth, Bansheep, Sea Lion and Fallaby (rare ones) doesn't want to be mine, along with Gargolem, Cosmic Phoenix, Onyx Ox, Hippogryph, Zapra, Sea Drake and Sea Horse (super rare animals). Pumpkin Panda, Porkupine and Treasure Toucan I didn't even try to get them because TL doesn't give us time to breed all of the new animals.

On DS this doesn't happen, we can have 4 nest's.

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 04:40 AM
I would like to have an extra nest/tree of life, like every other player, because TL releases new animals like they change underwear..

I have 11 animals, Thanksgibbon join the club, in storage, because my breeding garden is always full along with the tree of life/nest, I don't have time to place an egg from the storage and stop breeding when TL is releasing animals like crazy. From 80 animals, all the limited ones I have, Ancient Sloth, Hydro Yak, Skeletal Dragon, Arboar, Werewolf, Nightmare, Owl BEar, Steamtrunk, Thanksgibbon, Yak-o-Lantern, Vampire Cat, Twilight Troll, Terrorier, Frankenswine and Scarecrow, but I'm still missing 16 breeding animals, most of them are super rares and 2 ultra rares. I have Ancient and Hydro hatched because I hatch them in the beggining, when FFS didn't had so many animals.

Today I was able to breed Crystal Unicorn, but it's still breeding, Ruby Razorback and Emerald Dragon are unbreedable to me until I have the Crystal on the habitat. Thunder Mammoth, Bansheep, Sea Lion and Fallaby (rare ones) doesn't want to be mine, along with Gargolem, Cosmic Phoenix, Onyx Ox, Hippogryph, Zapra, Sea Drake and Sea Horse (super rare animals). Pumpkin Panda, Porkupine and Treasure Toucan I didn't even try to get them because TL doesn't give us time to breed all of the new animals.

On DS this doesn't happen, we can have 4 nest's.

Sounds like you're doing fine. With that 45-hour breed tying up your Garden, you can bring maybe four eggs out of storage. And going for nearly two days without putting another pair in the Garden is what it typically feels like to take some time out to hatch prize eggs.

If you really want your prize eggs out of storage, you can hold up your breeding every now and then to put one on the nest. The entire game is not going to slip away from you all at once because you took time to hatch eggs of animals you WANT. Just think of all the time you've spent hatching the eggs you DIDN'T WANT from your constant breeding. A prize-hatching break is a period of no fails.

With that long breeding-hatching lamentation, a reader could easily miss the fact that YOU'VE JUST BRED YOUR FIRST UNICORN. My gosh! Congratulations!

BTW, on Dragon Story, this DOES happen, even with the multiple nests which -- hope it doesn't come as a shock -- not every player can afford.

infinitelove19
11-17-14, 06:51 AM
That would be an excellent idea! With the nest costing some gems and requiring different parts, I think it would be pretty fair but at the same time balanced enough so that you work hard for that second nest :)

...or maybe give us a nest that we can expand to on a new part of the forest when they release more expansions for us!! After all, we will need somewhere to put it. ;-)

zenobia42
11-17-14, 08:58 AM
It would also be nice if we could buy a second evolution flower. Back when the evolution times were 1 hour for common, 4 for rare, 8 for super rare and 16 for ultra rare, 1 flower was fine, and it was no problem to sell the flower to use the space to rearrange. But now that commons take over 6 hours on average (up to 10), rares average over 11 (up to 16, which used to be the time for ULTRA rares, 2 tiers above), and supers over 16 (up to 24!!!) and ultras 36 hours, I have a long line of animals waiting to go in the flower. Even though I have a lot of animals that don't need the flower any more - I have 25 level 15s. So there are fewer and fewer animals in my forest that I can level, and yet I have a line that just keeps getting longer due to the excessively long evolution times. Along with the second nest that long common fail times make us need, the ability to buy and sell a second evolution flower would go hand-in-hand and be very useful.

And to those who somehow never have a need for a second flower, TL giving those of us who DO need it the chance to buy and sell 2 flowers can't hurt your game. Same as the ability to buy a second nest.

SANDSCApe
11-18-14, 08:26 PM
As restricting as it is to have only one Nest, one Garden and one Flower, it is at least fair and equal to all players. Each and every forest has exactly the same opportunity to breed, hatch and evolve animals. Granted, some seem to have much more luck than others, but the limit on the Tree Of Life and Evolution Flower is the great equalizer.

Those who choose to purchase gems already have an edge as they can opt to speed and therefore give themselves additional opportunities. But that advantage is transient. Being able to buy extra buildings to breed, hatch or evolve would create a permanent advantage of some players over others. I would not like to see the game go down that road.

If the game were to offer such extras at a cost that all players could manage, I would have no objection. But I think we all know that if TL offered them to be purchased for gems, they won't be cheap and we can kiss equality goodbye. If every aspect of this game followed the pattern of Dragon Story, I would have very little incentive to play both; or either one, for that matter.

cocauina
11-18-14, 08:59 PM
Sounds like you're doing fine. With that 45-hour breed tying up your Garden, you can bring maybe four eggs out of storage. And going for nearly two days without putting another pair in the Garden is what it typically feels like to take some time out to hatch prize eggs.

If you really want your prize eggs out of storage, you can hold up your breeding every now and then to put one on the nest. The entire game is not going to slip away from you all at once because you took time to hatch eggs of animals you WANT. Just think of all the time you've spent hatching the eggs you DIDN'T WANT from your constant breeding. A prize-hatching break is a period of no fails.

With that long breeding-hatching lamentation, a reader could easily miss the fact that YOU'VE JUST BRED YOUR FIRST UNICORN. My gosh! Congratulations!

BTW, on Dragon Story, this DOES happen, even with the multiple nests which -- hope it doesn't come as a shock -- not every player can afford.

I would like to have more nests/tree of life, but at least we have one nest ahah

I didn't hatch any animals from the 45hrs in the breeding garden, I was a little away from the game, and I didn't even remember to hatch what I have in my storage.

Yeah! I was able to breed a Crystal, my first one, finally, it was pure luck, I was even trying to get it, I was hopig to have a Pumpkin, Porkupine, Bansheep, Thunder Mammoth, Zapra or Gargolem, I already had on my head that I wasn't going to have Crystal so sooner, and the game gives me 45hrs breed :p

Yes, I know, on DS - I also play - we can have at least 4 nests, but they are sooooooo expensive! And I know that many players cannot hatch most of the dragons, besides the fact that we have new dragons and limited ones, like every day, yeah, I know the feel, I have a lot of dragons in storage, but I prefer to leave them there, and I'm affraid that this will also happen on FFS, we will not have enough space, and we will need to leave animals in storage..