PDA

View Full Version : New achievements!

Hawksmoor
11-11-14, 06:02 PM
I just noticed in my game that there were new achievements! There are now 73 achievements. I've just collected a whackload of gems. Thanks TL! :D

zenobia42
11-11-14, 06:02 PM
I just picked up a bunch of gems by checking off the new achievements that have appeared.

Check the button top left that looks like an award ribbon and just collect gems for each level of each achievement you've earned since the last achievements update.

Yay!

Hawksmoor
11-11-14, 06:04 PM
Lol we posted a thread about this at exactly the same time! LMAO!

zenobia42
11-11-14, 06:05 PM
LOL! I think you might have beat me by a couple seconds - when I posted mine, it was above yours on the list. :)

Hawksmoor
11-11-14, 06:07 PM
Lol look at the times!

cocauina
11-11-14, 06:12 PM
OMG SO MANY COLLECT BUTTONS AHAHAH

Thank you both :)

And apparently the "lvl" 9 is the maximum one, for now I hope ahah

cquinn32
11-11-14, 06:13 PM
Just noticed this also. Picked up about 35 gems!! Awesome!!

sweetypies97
11-11-14, 06:17 PM
Awesome!! Thanks TL, and thanks for the heads up Zen and Hawksmoor.

PS Zen I tried to PM you the other day but your inbox is full again :)

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 06:22 PM
Oh wow that is so cool! I just got almost 30 gems! Thanks so much for pointing this out.... and I have to thank TL as well for adding these. I certainly appreciate it and hope they will continue to expand!.

EviBrooklyn
11-11-14, 07:02 PM
" Get unique animals" 71/75 ...yup cant collect all the gems bc i was forced to sell some of my commons due to space limitation...

BunnieMix
11-11-14, 07:05 PM
I have always tried to keep at least one animal and I have never sold an animal where it was the only one I had. When you sell it, does it actually disappear from your album as if you had never gotten the animal before? I always figured it'd still stay there as a record to say you had gotten it previously, at least.

zenobia42
11-11-14, 07:10 PM
" Get unique animals" 71/75 ...yup cant collect all the gems bc i was forced to sell some of my commons due to space limitation...
That stinks. Sorry you have to lose this achievement you earned due to spaelimitations. Hopefully we will be allowed to hold more animals soon and you will then get this quickly.

And hey, on the bright side, at least you still have a goal to work on! ;)

Bunnie, I wasn't sure that was the case until Evi just said so. :(

cocauina
11-11-14, 07:15 PM

I have 50 of 75 :c Only because I'm not lucky on when breeding!

hugpete
11-11-14, 08:47 PM

Well... you weren't forced to sell commons. You could have sold rares or supers. There is enough space to house 1 of every animal. It was your choice to sell the commons. :/

EviBrooklyn
11-11-14, 09:08 PM
That stinks. Sorry you have to lose this achievement you earned due to spaelimitations. Hopefully we will be allowed to hold more animals soon and you will then get this quickly.

And hey, on the bright side, at least you still have a goal to work on! ;)

Bunnie, I wasn't sure that was the case until Evi just said so. :(

Zen I'm on tears... My coming goals are to breed an amordillo and turtlisle

EviBrooklyn
11-11-14, 09:09 PM

I'm so sorry. You're right, I shouldn't complaint

flowless
11-11-14, 09:33 PM
Thanx TL for this a nice way to start my day today

JeannesThinkin
11-12-14, 07:43 AM

At least you can get 75 if you are lucky. I can only breed up to 73, cause I missed Owl Bear and Steamtrunk.

cocauina
11-12-14, 08:23 AM
I'm so sorry. You're right, I shouldn't complaint

ahahah You don't need to say sorry, I'm not very lucky when it cames to breeding, but at least you only needed to sell the common ones, the easiest ones to breed :p

At least you can get 75 if you are lucky. I can only breed up to 73, cause I missed Owl Bear and Steamtrunk.

If Crystal, Emerald, Ruby and Toucan want to be part of my animal album, yes, I can have not 75, but 79 xD

EviBrooklyn have 75 animals from the album because probabl he/she already hatched some non breedable and/or expired animals.
I have 67 animals on my album, from that I have only 50, I will have 51 from 68 when I hatch my Frankenswine that it's on the nest/tree because I already hatched my Ancient Sloth, Hydro Yak and I was able to breed Scarecrow, wih this, there are already 79 animals on FFS in total, on the album without counting with the non breedables and expired animals, the album have 66, when we hatch a non breedable and expired animal, the album not only adds the icon and how many animals you have but also adds how many animals your album have.

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 09:01 AM
Ok I'm actually confused now... I thought it had been established that limited/removed animals did not count toward the album. So the 75 shouldn't be counting tournament prizes, world event prizes, and limited animals, correct?

I just checked and my album is counting my Steamtrunk, world event animals, and Scarecrow.... so does this mean some of the blanks I see are the tournament prizes I didn't win and the Frankenswine that I didn't get? I thought they were supposed to be gone. I think it's cool if they put limited animals that I did get in the album, but not if there are permanent holes.

ninasidstorm8
11-12-14, 09:13 AM
Ok I'm actually confused now... I thought it had been established that limited/removed animals did not count toward the album. So the 75 shouldn't be counting tournament prizes, world event prizes, and limited animals, correct?

I just checked and my album is counting my Steamtrunk, world event animals, and Scarecrow.... so does this mean some of the blanks I see are the tournament prizes I didn't win and the Frankenswine that I didn't get? I thought they were supposed to be gone. I think it's cool if they put limited animals that I did get in the album, but not if there are permanent holes.

My album lists all breedable creatures, creatures I have won and also hatched. Creatures that I have won but not hatched yet, do not show up yet. The one exception is the Thanksgibbon which is the prize for the current battle arena tournament. It will probably leave when the tournament is over with and I haven't won and hatched the creature. That is how the Thorilla worked from the last tournament as well. I have both of the animals that were limited but I assume that they will not appear in the album if you were not able to breed them. It makes sense to me. The album reflects what you currently have and empty spots for what you can still get. There are no spots for creatures you don't have and that you can not currently get.

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 09:14 AM
My album lists all breedable creatures, creatures I have won and also hatched. Creatures that I have won but not hatched yet, do not show up yet. The one exception is the Thanksgibbon which is the prize for the current battle arena tournament. It will probably leave when the tournament is over with and I haven't won and hatched the creature. That is how the Thorilla worked from the last tournament as well. I have both of the animals that were limited but I assume that they will not appear in the album if you were not able to breed them. It makes sense to me. The album reflects what you currently have and empty spots for what you can still get. There are no spots for creatures you don't have and that you can not currently get.

Ok good. Thanks for clearing that up!

ninasidstorm8
11-12-14, 09:16 AM
Ok good. Thanks for clearing that up!

Your welcome.

cocauina
11-12-14, 09:27 AM

I confused myself the album with the achievements, but yeah, the album shows the breedable animals and the limited animals that we have hatched.

About the unique animals of the achievements, TL asking for 75 is unfair for some players, okay, the game only has 79 animals in total, TL will add more and more, but will TL update the achievements again and again? Not every player are able to get the limited animals..

zenobia42
11-12-14, 09:30 AM
I think the goal of 75, which is now the final breeding goal, is meant to be something almost everyone will not be able to complete until another dozen or more new animals are released. Which will happen within a week at their current rate. :rolleyes:

It is a long-term goal, not intended to be completed soon IMO.

ninasidstorm8
11-12-14, 09:50 AM
Has anyone else had trouble figuring out what level of each achievement will cause the achievement to be complete? My total shows 66/73. I have the following:
7 Get Unique Animals
5 Evolve Animals - COMPLETED
7 Clear Foliage - COMPLETED
10 Harvest Fruit - COMPLETED
7 Expand your Forest
10 Feed Animals
7 Go Mining
9 Collect Coins from Habitats - COMPLETED
8 Win in Battleground - COMPLETED

I assume feed the animals will be completed at level 10. Does anyone else show a higher level for the achievements, I have not completed. All of the ones I haven't completed must not go to 10 currently since I only have 7 left.

Just curious.

zenobia42
11-12-14, 11:05 AM
Has anyone else had trouble figuring out what level of each achievement will cause the achievement to be complete? My total shows 66/73. I have the following:
7 Get Unique Animals
5 Evolve Animals - COMPLETED
7 Clear Foliage - COMPLETED
10 Harvest Fruit - COMPLETED
7 Expand your Forest
10 Feed Animals
7 Go Mining
9 Collect Coins from Habitats - COMPLETED
8 Win in Battleground - COMPLETED

I assume feed the animals will be completed at level 10. Does anyone else show a higher level for the achievements, I have not completed. All of the ones I haven't completed must not go to 10 currently since I only have 7 left.

Just curious.
I have completed all but Get Unique Animals and Go Mining. The final level for Expand Your Forest is indeed 7, and Feed Your Animals 10.
I am on Go Mining 8 and don't know if there is a 9 or 9 & 10 yet or if it stops at 8. The goal for Go Mining 8 is 400 mining trips.

ninasidstorm8
11-12-14, 11:10 AM
I have completed all but Get Unique Animals and Go Mining. The final level for Expand Your Forest is indeed 7, and Feed Your Animals 10.
I am on Go Mining 8 and don't know if there is a 9 or 9 & 10 yet or if it stops at 8. The goal for Go Mining 8 is 400 mining trips.

Thanks for the info.

AuntyRose32
11-12-14, 11:11 AM
Thanks TL, noticed this last night just before bed. Think I collected about 15 gems, I just kept tapping so not sure....:)

zenobia42
11-23-14, 11:25 AM
There is a 9th Go Mining achievement: 500.

jim23cash
11-24-14, 10:08 AM
There are actually 82 creatures, counting all prizes, limited, and gem types. Your album will change over time, reflecting currently available creatures. If you wonder what the blank spaces in your albums are, just tap on blank spot, and it pulls up a picture and description of that animal. I use it a lot when breeding for multiple creatures, it shows their elements. Good luck all! Annie :D