PDA

View Full Version : Please don't mislead us on animals that are limited again.

zenobia42
11-11-14, 02:18 PM
The frankenswine was originally presented as a permanent animal. Not only because it did not have the "limited" tag from the start but because you had never before in this game changed an animal to suddenly become limited when it was not marked as such from the start. The only limited breedable animal before the frankenswine was the scare crow. And that was marked "limited" from the get-go. Which made it reasonable to assume the game would always be 100% forthcoming and honest with us from the start as to whether an animal is permanent or limited.

The change in the frankenswine from being permanent to limited has eroded our trust in the game. We can no longer assume that any animal will not suddenly get a timer on it. Not only that, but the frankenswine timer, when introduced, was EXTREMELY short.

PLEASE be honest with us from the START. When the frankenswine was released, it should have had a "limited" tag on it and a timer from that moment. Not having it tagged that way is tantamount to lying to us that it was permanent when it was not.

PLEASE don't change any other animals from permanent to limited. If an animal is limited, just please be honest with us about it. I don't think that asking a company to be honest is asking too much.

Thanks for listening.

sanya87
11-16-14, 04:55 AM
Completely agree with zenobia! A lot of players were angry and dissapointed with suddenly changing frankenswine to a limited animal. A limited animal should be limited from the beginning and not introduced as a permanent then changed suddenly with 3-4 days left to get it! We understand that you want us to spend more gems (money) but that is not the way. Angry and frustrated player will not spend more, it's more likely he will leave the game. But a happy and satisfied one will probably support the game when he is treated with respect :)

zenobia42
11-18-14, 12:50 PM
The Pumpkin Panda and the Harvest Hedgehog are maked as permanent animals in the shop. However, after doing a little digging, I discovered taht there are goals to breed each of these with a 13-day timer.

Will someone please confirm if these animals marked permanent are actually limited, or will become limited?

Thanks.

viridium
11-18-14, 12:59 PM
I do not know why the name is saying it is limited but then it was gone as you said,this is sad and annoying me too.TL maybe is focused on other longer running games with limitations,so they forgot to make the limit tag on the piggy.I hope these fall pets which are new stay permanent.I got some luck with them with two cute orange bears( I am german and do not the name anymore)

I hope there will be not a xmas world event on FFS and DS,this is quite hard to reach for beginners and new players,plz TL make the limited pets more clear to your nice players.
:)

kooky panda
11-18-14, 03:34 PM
The Pumpkin Panda and the Harvest Hedgehog are maked as permanent animals in the shop. However, after doing a little digging, I discovered taht there are goals to breed each of these with a 13-day timer.

Will someone please confirm if these animals marked permanent are actually limited, or will become limited?

Thanks.

Yes both of these are now limited.

zenobia42
11-18-14, 04:18 PM
Would it have ****ED them to let us know from the START that the panda is limited instead of misleading us at first... AGAIN?

I'm close to being done with this game. I have a low tolerance for manipulation and purposeful deception.

Aernak
11-18-14, 06:11 PM
Last minute LE tags on animals result in more frantic speed breeding and desperate impulse purchases of the animals. It results in TL making more money. They don't care if you successfully breed it for free. They care that the animal is profitable. It's simple marketing. And they don't care if they upset you, because they have already hooked you.

kooky panda
11-19-14, 11:47 AM
Yes both of these are now limited. (both are seasonal animals)
I am sorry guys, I was mistaken. The quests are limited, but the animals will still remain in the game.

Regina;1005176']The Quests are limited with a set timer, whereas the Pumpkin Panda and Hedgehog creatures will still be available when the Quests have expired.

FridayFarms
12-09-14, 09:02 PM
And now they are really limited. I think- I never got a pop up but that's what they are saying in the discussion threads. You can never trust what TL says anymore.

Drachenia
12-27-14, 12:29 PM
Hi I do not understand is always whining when an animal is limited and it is not bad when it comes away now. You will receive next year the opportunity it to breeding

jptheripper
12-27-14, 05:43 PM
I agree, i dont understand the whining either. Animals come and go. I just consider them all limited.