PDA

View Full Version : Broken Hearts & now lost Changing Room

veronicah76
11-11-14, 01:27 PM
I am having lots of trouble with lots of broken hearts. I have done everything from move my registers, spread out mirrors, separate my registers, fill up with inventory & I still have broken hearts. They will stand in front of the mirror & walk off with a broken heart. There is nothing blocking dressing rooms or mirrors & people can even walk around registers. Also they will leave the dressing room with a broken heart. I have 6 mirrors & six dressing rooms. I put a dressing room in storage & now it has disappeared. What am I doing wrong?

bobbyrae
11-11-14, 02:25 PM
Post a pic of your place so others can see if there are other issues and help, if possible.

veronicah76
11-11-14, 03:35 PM
I don't know how, can you teach me?

kooky panda
11-11-14, 04:20 PM
How To A Post Photo On The Forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)

This thread has some useful information.
Broken Hearts Club (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?47128-Broken-Hearts-Club)

Cytheran
11-19-14, 03:12 PM
I don't think many people know this, so here goes and maybe it will help:

Green icons -- changing rooms and/or mirror pictures above the ladies' heads-- means they found an item on a rack or shelf they liked but can't find a changing room or mirror. (Remember, stuff hanging up on hangers = changing rooms; stuff sitting on shelves = mirror.)

Once they do a changing room or mirror, they then go looking for an open register to buy the item at.

Purple broken hearts mean they couldn't find a register that was open.

They only try once to meet either of these needs. If there's no mirror or changing room RIGHT THEN, they get a green icon and leave empty-handed. If they can't find a register RIGHT THEN, they just get a purple broken heart and leave empty-handed.

You almost certainly need more registers, not more changing rooms/mirrors. Make sure they are accessible. In my shop I have little changing-room/mirror areas all over the shop, with registers right next to them. I only put changing rooms near racks and mirrors near shelves since that's what is needed. In another configuration I put all the registers and changing rooms/mirrors in the middle of the shop, but I think this one works better because it gets the ladies trying on the merchandise more quickly, gets them bought more quickly, and gets them leaving the shop more quickly.

Good luck!