Is this new animal limited time?

dreamusman
11-11-14, 01:20 PM

Yes it is

zenobia42
11-11-14, 01:20 PM
It does NOT say limited on it. Though who knows if they will change it later. The text refers to "autumn leaves" and the reference to seasons means it is more likely to suddenly become limited than other animals.

dreamusman
11-11-14, 01:22 PM
It does NOT say limited on it. Though who knows if they will change it later. The text refers to "autumn leaves" and the reference to seasons means it is more likely to suddenly become limited than other animals.

I think since it's got to do with autumn It is likely to be limited

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 01:24 PM
It's nice of them to give us a Nature-Fire to get while we're trying to get the toucan... although of course it has to have the same breed time as another Nature-Fire animal. I guess this is what they're going to do permanently.

cocauina
11-11-14, 01:29 PM
I think since it's got to do with autumn It is likely to be limited

This animal can be limited, but not for know, autumn it's not like carnival or valentine season, so the animal will stay in the game for a couple time like Frankenswine.

sweetypies97
11-11-14, 01:31 PM
Yeesh. 'Failaby' was my first thought.

zenobia42
11-11-14, 01:35 PM
It's nice of them to give us a Nature-Fire to get while we're trying to get the toucan... although of course it has to have the same breed time as another Nature-Fire animal. I guess this is what they're going to do permanently.

Actually, that means it is nearly CERTAIN to become limited later although they are pretending it is permanent now by not admitting it is limited from the get-go. They did that same breed time as another thing with Frankie which they then changed to limited, and they did that with the Bansheep which we expect them to make limited soon. If an animal is going to be limited, they like to give it the exact same breeding time as another animal of the same exact elements. This is so that, when it's suddenly limited, as you race against the sudden clock, you have no way to know when you have bred it unless you take your chances and wait or pay gems to speed it. It's ALL about getting us to spend gems.

MelodicStars
11-11-14, 01:38 PM
Yeesh. 'Failaby' was my first thought.
You have a great sense of humor :D lol. Well, at least it's possible to get with the Vinotaur and ocean owl combo.

A2TUDE
11-11-14, 01:58 PM
Is there any other animal that's 6hrs I think I got it

GreasedLightening
11-11-14, 01:59 PM
Looks like a new egg to me. Could it be fallaby?16622

Breeding pair L15pony/L15Panda.

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 02:04 PM
Actually, that means it is nearly CERTAIN to become limited later although they are pretending it is permanent now by not admitting it is limited from the get-go. They did that same breed time as another thing with Frankie which they then changed to limited, and they did that with the Bansheep which we expect them to make limited soon. If an animal is going to be limited, they like to give it the exact same breeding time as another animal of the same exact elements. This is so that, when it's suddenly limited, as you race against the sudden clock, you have no way to know when you have bred it unless you take your chances and wait or pay gems to speed it. It's ALL about getting us to spend gems.

I don't think this is only going to happen if the new addition is limited. Hedgehog and Porkupine both have the same breed times as others of their elements but no one is saying that they aren't permanent. And Scarecrow actually didn't have the same breed time as any of the others. I think they are just going to do this regardless...

A2TUDE
11-11-14, 02:08 PM
Ok I speed it yap got it yippee

ninasidstorm8
11-11-14, 02:09 PM
Is there any other animal that's 6hrs I think I got it

The Solar Simian also has a 6 hour breed time. I wish you well.

GreasedLightening
11-11-14, 02:09 PM
Ok. Had to free up vinny for tourney so sped this one through... Awfully cute as a little guy...might keep him that way for awhile.

Ps. Didn't notice at first, but this little guy has wings and flies.

ninasidstorm8
11-11-14, 02:10 PM
Ok I speed it yap got it yippee

Congratulations!!!!

ninasidstorm8
11-11-14, 02:12 PM
Ok. Had to free up vinny for tourney so sped this one through... Awfully cute as a little guy...might keep him that way for awhile.

Congratulations!!!!!

GreasedLightening
11-11-14, 02:13 PM
Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you, and good luck to you as well.

cocauina
11-11-14, 02:16 PM
Looks like a new egg to me. Could it be fallaby?16622

Breeding pair L15pony/L15Panda.

6hrs with this egg is Fallaby :)

SANDSCApe
11-11-14, 02:28 PM

No! No, it is NOT nice; not when I'm still trying to get the Vinotaur (and Owl) to breed the Toucan.
But the darn thing is so cute, it will be hard for me to hate it.
Ah, well, hopefully I get one before it FALLS out of the lineup next month. LOL

zenobia42
11-11-14, 02:34 PM
If this animal is one they will change from permanent to limited, that is actually GOOD NEWS for anyone trying to breed a vinotaur. The odds of getting a pegasus while attempting to get Frankie clearly soared as compared to the odds of getting a pegasus the first few months of this game. It seems clear that if there is an animal that is or will become limited, they change the odds on the long breed time "fails" for that limited animal to be much higher.

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 02:36 PM
Well I'm pleased... I don't expect to get the toucan any time soon but at least there are now two animals I don't have that I can get from nature-fire-water (sea horse and this). So there are two useful fails. I will probably breed for the toucan until I get both of these and then give up.

my607
11-11-14, 02:37 PM
This animal is a copy of ferret and hedgehog. It's cute

A2TUDE
11-11-14, 02:40 PM
Congratulations!!!!

Thank you hun

my607
11-11-14, 02:50 PM
Can a mod delete one of these post on the same animal?

Done-KP-:)

SANDSCApe
11-11-14, 04:39 PM
I never saw any evidence of odds improving just because an animal with the same combo is retiring. When I tried for Frankenswine, all I got on all three forests were Planthers until I finally got Frankenswine on all three. Well, one of the younger forests got a Spruce Moose but none of them bred any Pegasus during that time. Likewise, our Scarecrow attempts largely failed to Racmoons. Vash got an extra Dreambat while Satyr got the first Dreambat. NONE of my forests bred any Gargolem during that week of non-stop Dark-Earth breeding.
If certain forests that tend to see a lot of supers breed more of them while trying for a limited animal, that doesn't allow us to conclude that the luck rains down equally everywhere.

Hawksmoor
11-11-14, 05:01 PM
I may have it with Panda and Pony...or, it could be a Solar Simian :p Darn same time elements and breed times!

dumbpluff
11-11-14, 05:19 PM
on the upside, tiny fail times! i think i can sit through a truckload of simians and ferrets for this one without losing chunks of hair.

(of course, there's still a bansheep to struggle with, but i'm working on that. i'll get there.)

i'm excited to see what the little buggaboo looks like all grown up!

Hawksmoor
11-11-14, 06:15 PM
I may have it with Panda and Pony...or, it could be a Solar Simian :p Darn same time elements and breed times!

I had to speed it, I couldn't help myself. I got it! 2 tries using Panda and Pony

zenobia42
11-11-14, 06:26 PM
I had to speed it, I couldn't help myself. I got it! 2 tries using Panda and Pony

Congrats!!

Hawksmoor
11-11-14, 06:27 PM
Congrats!!

Thanks! Now if I could only get the Unicorn or Toucan so easily ;-)

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 06:35 PM
I just got a 6 hr time with electric-earth-nature-fire and I bet it's this. I have really good luck breeding animals when they are new... I kind of think the odds are better on brand new animals, and then drop off. I really wanted a terradactyl or gold lion... or the new porkupine... but I have really bad luck with electric super rares.

ArcadiaTofu
11-12-14, 02:37 AM
While trying for this one, I managed to inadvertently get another Ruby Razorback (a blessing and a curse, in a way), and the next combo I used with Crystal Unicorn gave me a 6hr breeding.

16633 16634

With my luck being as it is, it'll probably be another Solar Simian, but I thought I'd post these to hope my good fortune holds just this once. Wish me luck -___-

Edit: And, OMG... it was the Fallaby o_o I managed to breed out an ultra and a new creature all in one go. I'm speechless...

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 09:07 AM

Here is the egg up close.

Aernak
11-12-14, 09:57 AM
I am so happy! My daughter may have missed out on Frankenswine, but she is the first in my family to get a Fallaby Egg! <3 Soooo cute. :) I don't remember what combo we used for it. I think it was maybe a Jackalope and an Aquatter - because we have been trying for both Fallaby and Ocean Owl on her account.

TeabytheSea3
11-12-14, 11:46 AM
Omgosh, what a great surprise! I wasn't even paying attention to the egg till just a few mins ago. I was trying to breed the Vinotaur, but am so happy to have the new baby. <3. Used Pony & Panda. Good luck everyone!

zenobia42
11-12-14, 01:01 PM
Congrats to everyone getting this new guy!

I have been breeding ocean owl & vinotaur in an attempt to get the toucan. I have not gotten the toucan yet but all my fails have been nature-fire. And none of them this guy. But I did just get a second vinotaur to add to my collection. :)

ETA: Oopsie! Forgot skyger was a possible outcome and also 7 hours. It's a stupid skyger. :(

seekerbears
11-12-14, 05:39 PM
Ugh another limited now I have 2 possibly limited animals to get

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 05:42 PM
Evolve time? Anyone know the evolve time on this guy?

Ugh another limited now I have 2 possibly limited animals to get

We don't know that this is limited. It's probably not.

Hawksmoor
11-12-14, 07:10 PM
Evolve time? Anyone know the evolve time on this

First evolve (to level 4) is 8 hrs

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 07:11 PM
First evolve (to level 4) is 8 hrs

Thanks!

ramothsflight
11-12-14, 07:23 PM
Congrats to everyone getting this new guy!

I have been breeding ocean owl & vinotaur in an attempt to get the toucan. I have not gotten the toucan yet but all my fails have been nature-fire. And none of them this guy. But I did just get a second vinotaur to add to my collection. :)

ETA: Oopsie! Forgot skyger was a possible outcome and also 7 hours. It's a stupid skyger. :(

Doing the same since they confirmed Bansheep is not limited. Got six hours and thought it was Solar Simian which was fine since I don't have it. Didn't even pay attention to the egg and when I hatched it there was Fallaby. And then put Ocean Owl & Vinotaur back in the nest and got Sea Horse. Never get good breeding results like that. Today was a good day. Now I have 52/71. Long way to go. LOL.

Two Vinotaurs are good. Sorry about Skyger. At least it's only 7 hours.

zenobia42
11-12-14, 07:26 PM
Doing the same since they confirmed Bansheep is not limited. Got six hours and thought it was Solar Simian which was fine since I don't have it. Didn't even pay attention to the egg and when I hatched it there was Fallaby. And then put Ocean Owl & Vinotaur back in the nest and got Sea Horse. Never get good breeding results like that. Today was a good day. Now I have 52/71. Long way to go. LOL.

Two Vinotaurs are good. Sorry about Skyger. At least it's only 7 hours.

Oooh, a sea horse! I, too, am hoping for a Sea Horse "fail" in addition to a Fallaby in my attempts at getting a Toucan. Hope your run of luck continues! Wish I could have given you the solar simian egg on my nest earlier today that I had to just sell. :(

Crr008
11-12-14, 07:30 PM
I got a sea horse "fail" the third time I used the Ocean Owl X Vinotaur combo so no complaints from me. Still waiting for my Fallaby to pop out of any combo. I got a second Solar Simeon using regular Panda X Pyro combo. Trying for this also got me my first Jackalope.

Where are you little Fallaby? Come out, come out, wherever you are...

Crr008
11-13-14, 04:16 AM
Found the Fallaby when I bred Solar Simeon with Jackalope. I thought it was going to be another Simeon but was presently surprised.

sweetypies97
11-13-14, 04:45 AM
I thought I'd give it a try, got it first go with a pony and panda.

cquinn32
11-13-14, 10:57 AM
Just put this guy on my nest. Got it while trying for toucan but sadly I will have to sell one of super rare duplicates in order to place it in my forest.

zenobia42
11-13-14, 11:29 AM
Just put this guy on my nest. Got it while trying for toucan but sadly I will have to sell one of super rare duplicates in order to place it in my forest.

Ouch. You know, I think we all wouldn't mind at all selling rares and super-rares off if only they didn't make it so that when they finally get around to giving us another set of expansions, they weren't so incredibly expensive to open then clear. I'd be fine with just a single one of each animal. If that would allow me to afford expansions when they come.

BunnieMix
11-13-14, 01:52 PM
Hooray, I got him while trying to get the Toucan! :3 I'm happy, I got him the second time with Vinotaur and Ocean Owl.

EviBrooklyn
11-13-14, 02:06 PM

Sell a common. You can always replace them. Sell one with low breeding time

dumbpluff
11-13-14, 03:19 PM
i've started trying for the toucan just because it could give me the sea horse or this little boy. i am getting a party of skygers though lmao. i expected fairy ferrets out the wazzoo, frankly, and i actually forgot that the skyger was a possibility with that breeding combo.

now i'm just sittin' through 'em all. but at least they're not 17-hour koalas. 8'>

zenobia42
11-13-14, 04:50 PM
i've started trying for the toucan just because it could give me the sea horse or this little boy. i am getting a party of skygers though lmao. i expected fairy ferrets out the wazzoo, frankly, and i actually forgot that the skyger was a possibility with that breeding combo.

now i'm just sittin' through 'em all. but at least they're not 17-hour koalas. 8'>

I am glad I am not the only one who forgot about skyger - I was totally confused when my 7-hour breeding egg was clearly NOT a vinotaur egg lol.

dumbpluff
11-13-14, 04:56 PM
I am glad I am not the only one who forgot about skyger - I was totally confused when my 7-hour breeding egg was clearly NOT a vinotaur egg lol.

yep! yep!! that was exactly what happened with me! i just thought 'oh hey, starting with a vinotaur already. that's a good sign!'

now i know better lmao!

cocauina
11-13-14, 09:26 PM
1 Fairy Ferret, 2 Vinotaur's, or is common or is super rare, where is the middle term of this? From nature-fire Fallaby is the only one missing. Just give me the animal TL.

SANDSCApe
11-13-14, 11:27 PM

Sell a common. You can always replace them. Sell one with low breeding time

Must agree. Better yet, sell Pony or Panda because you don't need to breed those. And Fallaby can live in either Pony's or Panda's home.

SANDSCApe
11-13-14, 11:30 PM
Just occurred to me that this is not Fall season for wallabies. They are enjoying Spring down in the Southern hemisphere. LOL

saucysammis
11-14-14, 04:51 AM
Whoop whoop I got the egg before I knew there was a new animal. Now that's a first. I'm using ocean owl and vinotaur breeding combo trying to for toucan of course so he's a nice consolation prize. Also achieved ember bear, and sea horse by the by........yeah and a few turtles and probly a fairy ferret coming soon.......

zenobia42
11-14-14, 09:14 AM
Congrats, saucysammis!

sweetypies97
11-14-14, 01:06 PM
Just occurred to me that this is not Fall season for wallabies. They are enjoying Spring down in the Southern hemisphere. LOL

Nevermind the fact that the word 'fall' to us means trip/stumble. We do not use the word to mean autumn. Also, the a vowel sound in wallaby is nothing like the a vowel sound in fall either, so the pronunciation is totally off. Everything about it is just wrong, so as I said the moment I saw that this animal had been released it is a failaby to me. The only thing that isn't a fail is the fact I bred it first try.

Aernak
11-14-14, 07:43 PM
I wish Skyger was just a 1 hour fail. I am sick of waiting half the day to sell each one. LOL

my607
11-14-14, 07:56 PM
I wish Skyger was just a 1 hour fail. I am sick of waiting half the day to sell each one. LOL

I hear you . I hate getting so many commons then sell for $100.

zenobia42
11-15-14, 01:58 PM
6-hour vinotaur + ocean owl breed, crossing my fingers!

I just got a 14-hour nature-earth breed and I was so sure it would be another hedgehog to sell but it turned out to actually the animal I have been trying for the longest amount of time with no success: the grassquatch! So I'm hoping that luck in questionable breed times sticks with me today and my 6 hours now is not a 5th solar simian since I've been trying Vinotaur-Ocean Owl.

ramothsflight
11-15-14, 02:43 PM

I just got a 14-hour nature-earth breed and I was so sure it would be another hedgehog to sell but it turned out to actually the animal I have been trying for the longest amount of time with no success: the grassquatch! So I'm hoping that luck in questionable breed times sticks with me today and my 6 hours now is not a 5th solar simian since I've been trying Vinotaur-Ocean Owl.

That's great. Congrats! Still don't have Grassquatch and I know I could totally relieve you of an extra Solar Simian still missing from my album. Got three new ones this week though, including pumpkin on 2nd try, which is huge. Been a serious dearth of new animals in my forest for a long time, so this was a good breeding run. Nice of TL to loosen the breeding strings. ;)

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 03:26 PM

Big congrats to you !!

zenobia42
11-15-14, 07:47 PM

The good news is, it wasn't a solar simian!

The bad news is, it's an aquatter. :(
Followed by another 7-hour presumably skyger.

Crr008
11-15-14, 08:33 PM
Good news on the grassquatch, Zenobia. Sorry about the aquatter.

dumbpluff
11-15-14, 11:07 PM
i finally got this little bugger today! he's in my nest right now. my toucan finally left the nest earlier on and on attempt #2 i got this little one. that surprised the beans out of me, honestly, because after the frankenswine, i expected years of solar simians.

i plopped a conducktor in the nest after him just to cross it off my list, and i guess now i should start trying for the pumpkin panda. that one i don't expect to go half as well. orz

sanya87
11-16-14, 01:13 AM
Got him on the second try with vinotaur and ocean owl :) finally something new after all the fails trying for a bansheep, porkupine... I will continue to use this combo and hopefully get a sea horse that i miss also. Treasure toucan is going to be much harder but we will see, i just started trying for it.

intrinsicallyknotted
11-21-14, 01:27 PM
I just noticed in one of my neighbors' forests-- the adult form Fallaby (two stars) has a joey in its pouch! If you look carefully, there's an extra little head poking out. Soooo adorable!

I was going to hold off on evolving my baby until I maxed out a couple more super-rares in preparation for the next tournament, but I might not be able to resist!

zenobia42
12-03-14, 06:17 PM
I can't believe my eyes - I FINALLY got this sucker sitting in my nest! :D :D :D :D :D :D

ETA: I was just looking at the images of this critter at adult and epic and omg - it has a tiny baby in it's pouch. That is sooooooo cute! I'm gonna evolve him to 10 ASAP.

Crr008
12-04-14, 07:39 PM
Congrats, Zenobia! I didn't think I would like this one all that much but the "older" it got, the more I like it!

roguebee
12-11-14, 07:21 AM
I got this one as a successful fail trying for a Christmas critter.