PDA

View Full Version : Battle Tournament: Thanksgibbon 11-11-14

Pages : 1 2 [3]

aaalicja97
11-15-14, 10:27 AM
Aaaarghhh i have enough this stubborn unicorn on lvl 25. Two days and still losing. I've used every dark animals I have and still only strong attacks......:mad:

readysetgo888
11-15-14, 10:49 AM
Aaaarghhh i have enough this stubborn unicorn on lvl 25. Two days and still losing. I've used every dark animals I have and still only strong attacks......:mad:

Stick with dark-fire, dark-water, and dark-electric... A rare or super rare that is level 10 or higher is the best bet. Don't use dark-nature or dark-earth unless they are super rare and much higher level than your other options.

aaalicja97
11-15-14, 10:56 AM
Thank you, finally, yeah!!!!!! I've used sea drake lvl 13 but I used him many times before and he always lose. But finally win!!! I'm so happy!!!

zenobia42
11-15-14, 11:00 AM
Congrats to everyone who has finished, and to those who finally plowed through those roadblock animals... and good luck finishing it all!

Lipand5kids
11-15-14, 11:19 AM
R11. Solar Simian < Steamtrunk 11 WF
R12. Rampage< Crystal Unicorn 10
R13. Bansheep< Magamacore 10 E
R14. Volcamel< Ancient Sloth 10 E
R15. Arboar< Fire Glider 13 EF
R16. Terrorier< Steamtrunk 11 WFW
R17. Spruce Moose< Vinotaur N
R18. Eagle Beagle< Vinotaur FN
R19. Nightmare< Ancient Sloth 10 NN
R20. Twilight Troll< Ancient Sloth 10 NE

Crr008
11-15-14, 11:32 AM
Both times I beat the Emerald (R22 and R28) with my level 13 Vinotaur! Critical first hit. Yay. Only two more to go!

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 12:30 PM
Both times I beat the Emerald (R22 and R28) with my level 13 Vinotaur! Critical first hit. Yay. Only two more to go!

Did you use nature or fire attack?
I tried the fire attack and failed. I've been stuck with him for 4-5 rounds now and it's getting on my nerves lol
Anyone else has any ideas what else to use?
I tried many super rares, toucan and ruby and unicorn, but nope, none is working?

readysetgo888
11-15-14, 12:43 PM
I tried the fire attack and failed. I've been stuck with him for 4-5 rounds now and it's getting on my nerves lol
I tried many super rares, toucan and ruby and unicorn, but nope, none is working?

Dark-fire is what you want to stick with... Your highest level super rare.

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 12:53 PM
Thanks readysetgo

Crr008
11-15-14, 01:16 PM

i used the Fire attack. I only switched to the Vinotaur because none of my Darks were working. I was desperate. After it worked the first time, then I tried it on the second emerald and it worked again. Stick with dark if you can. I'm just very impatient when I continually lose against the same animal.

Crr008
11-15-14, 01:18 PM
Took out last two animals with my Level 13 Glacial Griffin. I'm done!

Jennerwein1
11-15-14, 01:46 PM
?%#??# unicorn!

Lipand5kids
11-15-14, 02:07 PM
R21. Falcon < Firefox 10 EFE
R22. Emerald Dragon<
R23. Hippogryph<
R24. Gold Lion<
R25. Crystal Unicorn<
R26. Sea Horse<
R27. Yak-O-Lantern<
R28. Emerald Dragon<
R29. Skeletal Dragon<
R30. Thanksgibbon<

Lipand5kids
11-15-14, 02:09 PM
Took out last two animals with my Level 13 Glacial Griffin. I'm done!

Awesome! Glad you finished and it was strange but enjoy your Thanksgibbon! :)

CoodieBug
11-15-14, 02:21 PM
Thanks to everyone for all of your posts--so helpful! They helped me win the Arboar tourney (my first.) And then again, with the Steamtrunk. I don't have any gem animals, nor a Glacial Griffin (my Iciclaw lvl 11 worked last time.) So with the changes, I'm very worried I won't make it this time! (Still no stinkin' unicorn, lol!)

Got a really late start, too--it was a bad day to forget to check in! ;)

So far:
R1. Pony < Iciclaw 11
R2. Armordillo < Iciclaw 11 (losses: Iciclaw 2x)
R3. Rainguin < Aurora Pegasus 10 (N attack=neutr.)
R4. Werewolf < Aurora Pegasus 10
R5. Rock Rhino < Ocean Owl 11
R6. Daredevil < Terradactyl 12 (loss: Magmacore 12)
R7. Jackalope < Gold Lion 10
R8. Chameneon < Terradactyl 12
R9. Koala Cadabra < Magmacore 12
R10. Iciclaw < Ancient Sloth 11

R11. Solar Simian < Gold Lion 10-F (2nd attempt)
R12. Rampage < Iciclaw 11-W (losses: Steamtrunk 9-W,

Iciclaw-W)
R13. Bansheep < Magmacore 12-F (2 crit's)
R14. Volcamel < Iciclaw 11-W
R15. Arboar < Zapra 11-Elec.
R16. Terrorier < Magmacore 12-E (2nd attempt)
R17. Spruce Moose < Vinotaur 13-F
R18. Eagle Beagle < Vinotaur 13-F
R19. Nightmare < Magmacore 12-F
R20. Twilight Troll < Vinotaur 13-F (1 crit KO)

R21. Falconch < Terradactyl 12-Elec.
R22. Emerald Dragon < Cosmic Phoenix 11-F (3rd

attempt)
R23. Hippogryph < Terradactyl 12-ElEaEL (2nd attempt)
R24. Gold Lion < Terradactyl 12-E (loss: Magmacore 12)

~Deja Vu, R6 lol!
R25. Crystal Unicorn < Zapra 11-D, 1 crit KO! (loss:

Cosmic Phoenix 11-D)
R26. Sea Horse < Zapra 11-E (4th attempt)
R27. Yak-O-Lantern < Iciclaw 11-Ws.Es.Wcrit
R28. Emerald Dragon
R29. Skeletal Dragon
R30. Thanksgibbon

Good luck, everyone! :D
Edit:
Thx for the great info--just beat E Dragon with Terrier--first dk then f-- 2nd hit critical

sanya87
11-15-14, 02:26 PM
Finished the tournament without using single gem :) for me this was not the most hard one, I had much more trouble with arboar and steamtrunk tournaments... My best fighters were vinotaur, sea drake, terradactyl, zapra, crystal unicorn and ruby razorback :) Good luck to everyone who is still battling!

Lipand5kids
11-15-14, 02:32 PM
R22. Emerald Dragon< Nightmare 10 DD
R23. Hippogryph<
R24. Gold Lion<
R25. Crystal Unicorn<
R26. Sea Horse<
R27. Yak-O-Lantern<
R28. Emerald Dragon<
R29. Skeletal Dragon<
R30. Thanksgibbon<

BlueCanary
11-15-14, 02:34 PM
This was a weird tournament for me. The first six animals took over a day due to multiple losses, then I beat pretty much the rest of them on the first try, a couple took two tries and the Thanksgibbon took 5. It feels odd being done so early but I'm not complaining :) Used my Sloth, Phoenix, Beagle and Griffon for the majority of the fights, and my Unicorn for the first few when Earth wasn't working right.

readysetgo888
11-15-14, 02:35 PM
Finished the tournament without using single gem :) for me this was not the most hard one, I had much more trouble with arboar and steamtrunk tournaments... My best fighters were vinotaur, sea drake, terradactyl, zapra, crystal unicorn and ruby razorback :) Good luck to everyone who is still battling!

I did too and I also thought it was easier, but for me this is the first one that I did really making sure to play as close to on the hour as I could during the first days. Kind of seems like you need to give it quite a few attempts per day to win without gems.

CoodieBug
11-15-14, 03:04 PM
Oh nooooo!! R 28--(sorry this posted out of sequence so I'm editing it so people will know what I'm talking about)--! For some reason when I did the next play after r 28, (during which I had defeated Emerald D with Terrier dk then f)it was Emerald dragon again--I did the same --used Terrier--( but it did not work the 2nd time--will try in an hour!!

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 03:25 PM
Oh nooooo!! R 28--(sorry this posted out of sequence so I'm editing it so people will know what I'm talking about)--! For some reason when I did the next play after r 28, (during which I had defeated Emerald D with Terrier dk then f)it was Emerald dragon again--I did the same --used Terrier--( but it did not work the 2nd time--will try in an hour!!

The game rolled you back. It has happened to me before.

BunnieMix
11-15-14, 03:28 PM
Waaah, the Yak-O-Lantern! It's ****in' me, lol. I guess I'll use my Iciclaw or my Rockodile. I've been using my Hippogryph to no avail. Lost about 6 times already.

Jennerwein1
11-15-14, 03:52 PM
Beat unicorn with troll 11. Finally!

Buttercup0001
11-15-14, 04:38 PM
Waaah, the Yak-O-Lantern! It's ****in' me, lol. I guess I'll use my Iciclaw or my Rockodile. I've been using my Hippogryph to no avail. Lost about 6 times already.

Same here have been trying to defeat it with my glacial griffin (my highest & rarest water/earth) since yesterday afternoon and nothing :( dont know if I should try another animal with the same combo arghhhhh I think time is running out if the last 3 battles go for more than a day each

xxxe
11-15-14, 04:40 PM
Just have to beat the Gibbon! Good luck everyone! Keep on keepin on lol.

sanya87
11-15-14, 04:41 PM
I did too and I also thought it was easier, but for me this is the first one that I did really making sure to play as close to on the hour as I could during the first days. Kind of seems like you need to give it quite a few attempts per day to win without gems.

Well that is sure, i didnt use gems but i did my battles around 10 times per day. But why it seemed easier for me this time was because i didnt need to fight the hardest animals more then 3 times. And last two tournaments i remember it was much more then that. So i took my time now, didnt stress and managed to finish quite early compared to when i usually finish them :)

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 04:58 PM

I'm trying sea drake next for this one

dumbpluff
11-15-14, 06:45 PM
the second emerald dragon was, for a miraculous change, not a deal-breaker. that lion and sea horse, however, significantly more annoying.

i'm stunned because frankly, i never expected to get the thanksgibbon without speeding a bunch of rounds. somehow, i had much better luck! i just won mine and now i can breathe a little easier lmao.

good luck to everyone else!! you all got this in the bag!

xxxe
11-15-14, 06:48 PM
Wow after all the trouble the Sea Horse and a few other creatures caused me, I took down the Gibbon after only 2 tries. Keep going everyone!

TokiChunsa
11-15-14, 07:03 PM
I just defeated the Sea Horse and I saw that it was level 16. Is that a mistake of is the level going higher? Will we be able to do that too?

Phaedrakiki
11-15-14, 07:09 PM
Thx for the great info--just beat E Dragon with Terrier--first dk then f-- 2nd hit critical
Thanks & you're so welcome!;)

Oh, I'm so sorry that happened to you! That's awful & frustrating. I'm worried that will happen to me, so I'm being really careful (probably overly so)--JIK.

I'm playing the DS tourney, too, so I'm only running one app at a time. After each battle in either game, I force-close. Then I open the other game "fresh" before I battle. Once the battle's over, I visit someone (so it has to sync)...I watch for the galloping pyro pony, lol!

I hope that doesn't set you back long (make your animals fight hard!) Good luck with the rest...you're gonna make it!

xxxe
11-15-14, 07:32 PM
I just defeated the Sea Horse and I saw that it was level 16. Is that a mistake of is the level going higher? Will we be able to do that too?

Unfortunately no. I think every tournament our opponents have gone over level 15. I think they are supposed to be harder to make it more challenging? As of now, our creatures max level is 15.

sabrinainde
11-15-14, 07:51 PM
Is anyone else having to redo battles after already winning them?! This is SO frustrating, TL!

and yes, after battling I make sure the game updates before I exit. I always go visit a few neighbors.

my607
11-15-14, 08:19 PM
I have but not this one. The one that had the steam trunk I think it happened once or twice.

Aernak
11-15-14, 08:23 PM

Thx for this advice. My kids just both finally beat the R22 Emerald. We used my daughter's lv 15 fairy ferret - it never even occured to me to try fire/nature til u mentioned the Vinotaur. And my son beat it w his lv 15 Skyger!

Crr008
11-15-14, 08:30 PM
Thx for this advice. My kids just both finally beat the R22 Emerald. We used my daughter's lv 15 fairy ferret - it never even occured to me to try fire/nature til u mentioned the Vinotaur. And my son beat it w his lv 15 Skyger!
Happy it worked for someone else. I know nothing else worked for me and my vinotaur is a beast. Every now and then I do something off the norm like that and it works. Glad it benefited you. Congrats to your kids.

Phaedrakiki
11-15-14, 09:28 PM
Yay, I got it! My final list of fighters:
R1. Pony < Iciclaw 11
R2. Armordillo < Iciclaw 11 (3rd attempt)
R3. Rainguin < Aurora Pegasus 10 (N attack=neutr.)
R4. Werewolf < Aurora Pegasus 10
R5. Rock Rhino < Ocean Owl 11
R6. Daredevil < Terradactyl 12 (loss: Magmacore 12)
R7. Jackalope < Gold Lion 10
R8. Chameneon < Terradactyl 12
R9. Koala Cadabra < Magmacore 12
R10. Iciclaw < Ancient Sloth 11

R11. Solar Simian < Gold Lion 10-F (2nd attempt)
R12. Rampage < Iciclaw 11-W (losses: Steamtrunk 9-W,

Iciclaw-W)
R13. Bansheep < Magmacore 12-FcFc
R14. Volcamel < Iciclaw 11-W
R15. Arboar < Zapra 11-E
R16. Terrorier < Magmacore 12-E (2nd attempt)
R17. Spruce Moose < Vinotaur 13-F
R18. Eagle Beagle < Vinotaur 13-F
R19. Nightmare < Magmacore 12-F
R20. Twilight Troll < Vinotaur 13-Fc (1 crit KO)

R21. Falconch < Terradactyl 12-Elec.
R22. Emerald Dragon < Cosmic Phoenix 11-F (3rd

attempt)
R23. Hippogryph < Terradactyl 12-ElEaEL (2nd attempt)
R24. Gold Lion < Terradactyl 12-E (loss: Magmacore 12)

~Deja Vu, R6 lol!
R25. Crystal Unicorn < Zapra 11-Dc, 1 crit KO! (loss:

Cosmic Phoenix 11-D)
R26. Sea Horse < Zapra 11-E (4th attempt)
R27. Yak-O-Lantern < Iciclaw 11-WsEsWcrit
R28. Emerald Dragon < Cosmic Phoenix 12-FsFc

(7th attempt, fed to lvl-up)
R29. Skeletal Dragon < Iciclaw 13-Wc, 1 crit KO

(6th attempt, fed to lvl-up)
R30. Thanksgibbon < Glacial Griffin 7-WsEsWC (losses: Magmacore 12 4x, Steamtrunk 10/11 3x--fed to lvl-up)

I had a pretty easy go of it at first. But the last few rounds gave me lots of trouble! I bred a Glacial Griffin during the tournament, but didn't plan to use him this time. Then I hit Round 30! After 7 losses, I used my remaining apples to lvl him as far as I could (7--luckily I'd evolved him to 4!) And it worked! Maybe it would've happened anyway(?)...but I'm very fond of my new Griffin, lol. And my new Thanksgibbon, of course! I'm thrilled to have made it through without spending a single gold.

Good luck to those still fighting! You'll make it, just keep throwing your best in there!

viramisu
11-15-14, 10:58 PM
My Nightmare lv 15 can't beat Emerald Drake lv 18 on Round 28. He lost 5x. Whats going on here? I use dark hit, but never crit. What a confusing battle.

EviBrooklyn
11-15-14, 11:29 PM
My Nightmare lv 15 can't beat Emerald Drake lv 18 on Round 28. He lost 5x. Whats going on here? I use dark hit, but never crit. What a confusing battle.

Try skeletal dragon fire or earth attack.

Bambamstad
11-16-14, 12:48 AM

Maybe try vinotaur fire attack, or one of the other dark-combo's. It took me 8 tries to beat round 28. Good luck!

azucita
11-16-14, 02:12 AM

It happens just keep trying :)

viramisu
11-16-14, 02:20 AM
Maybe try vinotaur fire attack, or one of the other dark-combo's. It took me 8 tries to beat round 28. Good luck!

Nevermind, just accidentally tap ultimate hit, ugh. Silly me, the gem trap got me this time. Thanks for the advises, though.

kuppikahvia
11-16-14, 02:41 AM
This game doesn't want me to finish Arena Tournaments (I haven't been able to finish one yet).

I got very easily to level 27 and was very suprised. But since then, I needed 7 tries to beat the Yak-O-Lantern and am now at 10 tries (and counting) vs the Emerald. It's getting ridiculous...

I'm using my lvl12 Ox as I think it's the best choice, but there seems to be no way to beat the beast. And I was actually thinking: with 48 hrs to go and just 4 rounds to go I should be finally able to win this, but no... Any advice? "Only" 22hrs to go (for 3 more rounds)

flowless
11-16-14, 03:08 AM
Iam done
But that seahorse was almost 14 tries now that I have counted
But unicorn and both emerlanda from first attack also
Kindda weird
Good luck to the rest

cbisme
11-16-14, 06:22 AM
Thank you for this guide, I finished my first tournament.

BunnieMix
11-16-14, 06:32 AM
Stuck at round 29 since last night. I've been using my Rockodile and my Iciclaw against the Skeletal Dragon, but no luck yet. I really want to finish this.

ciarjen
11-16-14, 06:58 AM
Thank you for this guide, I finished my first tournament.

I say thanks too for the information on the first page.

This is my first 30 day tournament and I am done :) My hero of the tournament was Rockodile and I actually quite enjoyed it, unlike DS where I am still battling the last dragon to get it down even, lol.

Aernak
11-16-14, 07:21 AM
I thought I could maybe finish this, but now I am not so sure. I have been stuck on R29 for about 10 tries now. My kids are stuck on R23 and R24.

This is just too flippin hard.

kuppikahvia
11-16-14, 07:36 AM
13 tries and counting vs round 28... (after it took 7 tries for the Yak-O-Lantern)

This means I've done the last 20 battles (twenty!!!) for just one win. If that's the way it's supposed to be, well I guess it's not so much fun. :(

Lisa0107
11-16-14, 07:37 AM
This is by far the hardest tournament yet. I have finished all the previous ones but here we are with 16 hours left and I'm on level 20. I am following all the info from the first page but I just cannot get the critical hits. I have enough gems to use 8 ultimate hits but I hate to use them all up..been saving them for along time..I don't mind using 4 or 5 but I hate to use them all. we will see. I will be home all day so I'll try every hour...fingers crossed...

msb283
11-16-14, 07:43 AM
Definitely the hardest Tournament so far in my mind -- many levels are taking multiple tries (and animals) to beat. Was stuck on Level 28 for about 6 tries, now Level 29 is giving me some trouble :(

But thank you to everyone for all their help and guidance as always, I'd be lost without your posts ;)

jomykje
11-16-14, 07:50 AM
Whoohoo! I finished this tournement. The first one without spending gems. :rolleyes:
Thank you for all the tips in this thread, especially Zenobia42 for the "Best Bets to Beat it" list and Bambamstad for the list with winners and losers. It was a great help. Thank you!! :D

roguebee
11-16-14, 09:05 AM
Finished this morning. Grassquatch took out Thanksgibbon with Earth critical on first try.

Had real good luck this time with my Skyger 15 on both the emerald dragon and the unicorn. Took them out with one try each.

DragonMoon006
11-16-14, 09:25 AM
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i435/Qjiwawajaime/FFS/imagejpg1_zpsc1c874f1.jpg (http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/Qjiwawajaime/media/FFS/imagejpg1_zpsc1c874f1.jpg.html)

Done!!

TeabytheSea3
11-16-14, 09:32 AM
I used my Iciclaw lvl 12 to beat the Skeletal Dragon in Battle 29. I lost the first time while he was level 11. Leveled him up to 12 & won with water hits. Good luck!

***Sorry I didn't tag this to the previous posts correctly. This is in response to BunnieMix & Aernak about battle 29****

TeabytheSea3
11-16-14, 09:37 AM
Wow after all the trouble the Sea Horse and a few other creatures caused me, I took down the Gibbon after only 2 tries. Keep going everyone!

Xxxe, what did you use in your battle against the Gibbon?

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 09:38 AM
Hippogryph seems to be kicking my butt, so far Vinotaur, Ancient Sloth x2, Shock Fox and Fire Glider.

kuppikahvia
11-16-14, 09:39 AM
16 tries and counting vs Emerald (28)...

Can anyone do better than this ;)

Bambamstad
11-16-14, 10:17 AM
Whoohoo! I finished this tournement. The first one without spending gems. :rolleyes:
Thank you for all the tips in this thread, especially Zenobia42 for the "Best Bets to Beat it" list and Bambamstad for the list with winners and losers. It was a great help. Thank you!! :D

Your welcome. Glad to read you finished the tournament.
I use zenobia's table all the time.

BunnieMix
11-16-14, 10:40 AM
Juat finished the Thanksgibbon with my level 14 Nightmare, second attack critical hit. A gem-free tournament win! Thanks to Zen for her round tables, I use them every tournament. >.>; Without them I would surely lose.

room27
11-16-14, 11:01 AM
20 unsuccessful tries against skeletal dragon. Level 15 glacial griffin, level 15 rainguin, and level 10 crystal unicorn have all been ineffective so far.

My question is - what does Teal Lava hope to gain by making these tournaments so unpredictable and frustrating? If a level 15 glacial griffin works for one player, it should work for another player - at least after two tries, not 20! And I know there are others out there who've tried more than me and failed. Oh, wait! Could it be they want us to use gems? I only use gems on things I enjoy, not things that frustrate me.

At this rate, this will be the third tournament that I didn't complete because I got stuck at a round where I used the same combatants that others used, but didn't work for me. I will not use gems. I will delete this game instead. Team Lave, this is supposed to be fun. That's why they call it a game. I have work and other things to frustrate me. If you want us to use gems, then put a 'fun' value on it, not a 'frustrated' value on it, please.

EviBrooklyn
11-16-14, 11:05 AM
20 unsuccessful tries against skeletal dragon. Level 15 glacial griffin, level 15 rainguin, and level 10 crystal unicorn have all been ineffective so far.

My question is - what does Teal Lava hope to gain by making these tournaments so unpredictable and frustrating? If a level 15 glacial griffin works for one player, it should work for another player - at least after two tries, not 20! And I know there are others out there who've tried more than me and failed. Oh, wait! Could it be they want us to use gems? I only use gems on things I enjoy, not things that frustrate me.

At this rate, this will be the third tournament that I didn't complete because I got stuck at a round where I used the same combatants that others used, but didn't work for me. I will not use gems. I will delete this game instead. Team Lave, this is supposed to be fun. That's why they call it a game. I have work and other things to frustrate me. If you want us to use gems, then put a 'fun' value on it, not a 'frustrated' value on it, please.

Try sea drake if you have one. Try another animal ( other than water) say mangamor or skeletal dragon. Earth attack might work. You're almost there, so you can make it.
Crossing my fingers for you

cocauina
11-16-14, 11:12 AM
From the players, that are still in the tournament, how many time do you have left?

TeabytheSea3
11-16-14, 11:12 AM

Please don't give up. I was really stuck on Battle 25 (20 tries before I won) & battle 28 (8 tries before I won). I was able to beat the Skeletal Dragon with my Iciclaw. I leveled him up to 12. Hang in there, you are almost there. Keep us posted & I'm Wishing you all the best!

TeabytheSea3
11-16-14, 11:14 AM
From the players, that are still in the tournament, how many time do you have left?

13 hours & 45 mins. :)

cocauina
11-16-14, 11:16 AM
13 hours & 45 mins. :)

Thanks Teaby :)

TokiChunsa
11-16-14, 11:28 AM
Why is Gibbon level 20???

room27
11-16-14, 11:36 AM
You are all so kind. Thank you for your suggestions and good wishes. I will try other combos and not give up. Promise. I will also let you know if and when I succeed.

Fundamentally, I guess my message is for TL. It appears to me that they are trying to make the game more challenging, and instead are just frustrating players. It is a game, and life goes on, but this is why I deleted Dragon Story, and have deleted Farm Story whenever there's a special event. The events are so frustrating, that I stop playing until they're over. One of these days, I'll forget to reinstall it. TL, is there a way you can increase the challenge level without making the game unfair to some? That is my question.

To the wonderful players who post those wonderful lists that help us make it this far into the tournament and battlegrounds, my heartfelt thanks to you. To the kind players who offer helpful suggestions, thank you. To Team Lava, a nice big raspberry!

kuppikahvia
11-16-14, 12:08 PM

I feel you, fellow player... I'm stuck at round 28 after having tried and failed already 18 times. For the round before I needed 7 tries, this makes only 1 won battle out of 25 (!!!). If I'm not wrong, this is a 4% winning rate. Now is that acceptable? (using a 2x strong animal like a lvl13 Ox)

For very different reasons I have not finished a tournament yet, but this time I was glad that for once I was cruising through the levels up until 27, where I got stuck as described above.

I'm totally with you: I will not speed up nor use ultimates to end this. If they want me to fail up to 30 times on the exact same battle, so be it.

readysetgo888
11-16-14, 01:04 PM
That is really awful, I'm so sorry for everyone who's been stuck for so long... It really makes no sense. The odds shouldn't be so low that losing 20 times in a row with the correct super rare is possible. I don't really have any suggestions, just sympathy. Other than stick with it. Maybe switch to a different animal for a couple tries and then switch back.

finnth12
11-16-14, 01:18 PM
Why TL why? Once I won, I had to re battle on the same round again? Which was already took me 1 day just to beat 1 dragon.

lovalilycole
11-16-14, 01:27 PM
I hope i am posting this correctly...
This is my first time commenting although i read the forum frequently for help, clarification, guidance, etc. Just wanted to thank all the wonderful people who post battle results & helpful tips. I would be lost without you!! Many thanks to A2TUDE, Bambamstad, zenobia42, rbkj, Aernak and so many others that take the time to post their results. They are invaluable...i have won my tournaments because of you!
I am posting my last few battles below. Maybe they will help or encourage someone to hang in there & complete the tournament. I really consider myself a novice at this: if i can complete it, anyone can! 
Round 27: yakolantern ...rockdile 15 water x 3 WINS
Round 28: emerald ....
1. Bear 15 dark x 3 defeated
2. Skyger 15 dark x 3 defeated
3. Golden lion 14 electric x 1, fire x 2 defeated
4. Bear 15 dark x 3 defeated again
5. Golden lion 14 fire x 3 WINS!
Round 29: skeletal ...
1. Rockdile 15 water x 3 defeated
2. Hydroyak 10 water x 3 defeated
3. Unicorn 9 WINS with 2 hits!
Round 30: thanksgibbon...
1. Magmacor 13 earth x 3 defeated
2. Golden lion 14 electric x 1, fire x 2 WINS!!!

I tried to follow the advice of zenobia & others & use the best i had ...
i really don't think my guys are very high levels but they managed to win .....
Didn't use gems & no ultimate hits (or whatever they r called) .....
So, go for it..u can do it too! 

Hawksmoor
11-16-14, 01:29 PM
I hope i am posting this correctly...
This is my first time commenting although i read the forum frequently for help, clarification, guidance, etc. Just wanted to thank all the wonderful people who post battle results & helpful tips. I would be lost without you!! Many thanks to A2TUDE, Bambamstad, zenobia42, rbkj, Aernak and so many others that take the time to post their results. They are invaluable...i have won my tournaments because of you!
I am posting my last few battles below. Maybe they will help or encourage someone to hang in there & complete the tournament. I really consider myself a novice at this: if i can complete it, anyone can! 
Round 27: yakolantern ...rockdile 15 water x 3 WINS
Round 28: emerald ....
1. Bear 15 dark x 3 defeated
2. Skyger 15 dark x 3 defeated
3. Golden lion 14 electric x 1, fire x 2 defeated
4. Bear 15 dark x 3 defeated again
5. Golden lion 14 fire x 3 WINS!
Round 29: skeletal ...
1. Rockdile 15 water x 3 defeated
2. Hydroyak 10 water x 3 defeated
3. Unicorn 9 WINS with 2 hits!
Round 30: thanksgibbon...
1. Magmacor 13 earth x 3 defeated
2. Golden lion 14 electric x 1, fire x 2 WINS!!!

I tried to follow the advice of zenobia & others & use the best i had ...
i really don't think my guys are very high levels but they managed to win .....
Didn't use gems & no ultimate hits (or whatever they r called) .....
So, go for it..u can do it too! 

Congrats on completing the tournament! It was a hard one for sure. And thanks for posting your winning combos, every little bit helps :-)

Aernak
11-16-14, 01:31 PM
OMG i finally beat R29!!! Lv 15 anc sloth finally landed an earth crit. If it rolls back I will scream. 1 more round to go. I hope the Thanksgibbon is easy on me. :P

Not sure if my kiddos are gonna make it. Theyre stuck on 24 & 25. UGH.

This tourney seems way more dependent on higher levels than proper strengths/weaknesses. I remember last tourney I was winning rounds with my lv 4 super rares, as long as it was the proper colors. This tourney, my lev 10+ supers are losing repeatedly and my lv 15 commons and rares (even if wrong colors) seem to be having more luck.

TeabytheSea3
11-16-14, 01:53 PM
Whew! That was one tough tournament!! My little Gibbon is finally in storage waiting for the nest. I was able to get thru without using any gems to speed up challenges or do ultimate attacks. Sometimes just leveling up a creature helped.

I want to express my thanks to everyone here esp Zenobia, Bambamstad, EviBrooklyn, Aernak & many others for your research, wisdom & support. I couldn't do these battles without all of the information that has been shared by fellow players. I am always consulting with the forum during these tournaments.

I hope by sharing the last few battles that it helps others still playing. I wish everyone a lot of luck.

Round 25 - Crystal Unicorn lvl 18
Won Skyger lvl 13 dark s/s/c
Lost Zapra, Ox, Terrorier multiple times (20+) over 24 hrs

Round 26 - Sea Horse
Won Storm Sphinx lvl 11 electric s/c/s
Lost to Zapra lvl 10

Round 27 - Yak O'Lantern lvl 17
Won Iciclaw lvl 11 earth c/c

Round 28 - Emerald Dragon lvl 18
Won Ox lvl 11, earth s/fire s/earth c
Lost with Ox 11x4, Skyger 13x2, Sea Drake 10

Round 29 - Skeletal Dragon lvl 19
Won Iciclaw lvl 12 water s/c
Lost to Iciclaw lvl 11

Round 30 - Thanksgibbon lvl 20
Won Steamtrunk lvl 10 water c
Lost to Sloth lvl 14 twice

Again, good luck everyone.

RLrox
11-16-14, 01:54 PM
Ugh,don't think I'm going to make this one...still got three rounds to go and must go to bed soon! How very annoying as I wanted all the critters but I'm not spending any more real money to buy gems! Didn't help that my internet went down for several days last week so missed the start of the tourney...ah well, c'est la vie

xxxe
11-16-14, 02:16 PM
Xxxe, what did you use in your battle against the Gibbon?

Hey Tea! Sorry I have been out all day and just as your question. I believe my level 15 Vinotaur took him down. Hopefully you beat the sucker already. Good luck!

Buttercup0001
11-16-14, 02:33 PM
Phew I have finished & I cant believe it. This is the 1st tournament I have won. I beat thanksgibbon with my lvl 11 glacial griffin using earth attack and only battled it 3 times I was quite surprised. I would like to thank Zenobia, A2tude, bambamstad and everyone who left their battle results as they were a valuable tool in winning this tournament.
Going to look in my storage as I still cant believe it. Good luck to those who are still battling there is still time left and congratulations to those players who have finished this tournament :D

Hawksmoor
11-16-14, 02:43 PM
Phew I have finished & I cant believe it. This is the 1st tournament I have won. I beat thanksgibbon with my lvl 11 glacial griffin using earth attack and only battled it 3 times I was quite surprised. I would like to thank Zenobia, A2tude, bambamstad and everyone who left their battle results as they were a valuable tool in winning this tournament.
Going to look in my storage as I still cant believe it. Good luck to those who are still battling there is still time left and congratulations to those players who have finished this tournament :D

Awesome! Congrats to you! And yes, huuuuge thanks to zen, A2tude, bambamstad and others, your help was invaluable to me.

TokiChunsa
11-16-14, 03:22 PM
I finally got it! I wish the best if luck to anyone who doesn't have it yet. There are about 8 hours and 39 mins left, right?

Monkeh2369
11-16-14, 03:43 PM
I have given up!! After being beaten 15 times by the Crystal Unicorn I just can't be bothered spending any more time on this. Chances are if I do get past it now I will have problems on further levels and I am not wasting gems on it either. It was the same on the last mini tournament too - I just couldn't get past the Unicorn. So so frustrating :(

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 03:55 PM
Ugh,don't think I'm going to make this one...still got three rounds to go and must go to bed soon! How very annoying as I wanted all the critters but I'm not spending any more real money to buy gems! Didn't help that my internet went down for several days last week so missed the start of the tourney...ah well, c'est la vie

How frustrating! That's a shame about your Internet; this tourney seems to require the entire duration for some of us! I finished late last night, but I played every hour on the hour the first few days (well, there was some "interrupted sleep," lol.)

I wish you the best of luck these last few hours. Unless you've gone to sleep. In that case, sweet dreams! ;)

Ratisorn
11-16-14, 03:57 PM
Complete,Thank you all.��

kuppikahvia
11-16-14, 04:03 PM
So how about 22 tries vs the Emerald (round 28)?

That's it, I'm done with this joke, albeit not funny at all.

Bedtime!

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 04:12 PM
OMG i finally beat R29!!! Lv 15 anc sloth finally landed an earth crit. If it rolls back I will scream. 1 more round to go. I hope the Thanksgibbon is easy on me. :P

Not sure if my kiddos are gonna make it. Theyre stuck on 24 & 25. UGH.

This tourney seems way more dependent on higher levels than proper strengths/weaknesses. I remember last tourney I was winning rounds with my lv 4 super rares, as long as it was the proper colors. This tourney, my lev 10+ supers are losing repeatedly and my lv 15 commons and rares (even if wrong colors) seem to be having more luck.

Whew, congrats! It's so frustrating fighting the same animal over & over. I hope the Thanksgibbon is easy on you, as well. He was tough for me, but others found him a breeze.

It's interesting what you said about the higher levels being stronger than element/type or rarity. I fed some animals when I was stuck, and it did seem to help. On the final round, though, I finally won by switching to another "proper strength animal" who was only level 7. So it's really tough to figure out how all this works. It just seems completely random sometimes!!!

Best of luck, hope you drop that 'Gibbon quickly! I'm hoping your kids can do the same...sorry to hear they're having problems :(

finnth12
11-16-14, 04:30 PM
First, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who posted here, specially players on first page, and Zen's Chart that are very useful and easy to read.
This was tough battle for me since I had to repeat I don't know how many times and and how many rounds each, even I made sure to visit nbrs after battle just to sync all data and progress, unfortunate it did work and some didn't. Don't know what's wrong.
Lastly, I'm done and I got the "thanksgibbon" I will time-out him in the storage for injuring lost of my creatures and made me repeat the battle, lol...

Congrats to all who are finished already. Good luck who are still battling, still more hours to go( I'm still working on the other acct, if I don't make it- that's OKAY. At least I owned 1, lol)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/7edfbc24b04515e40b97ad983f47dbf7_zps7deb155a.jpg

Hawksmoor
11-16-14, 04:33 PM
First, I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who posted here, specially players on first page, and Zen's Chart that are very useful and easy to read.
This was tough battle for me since I had to repeat I don't know how many times and and how many rounds each, even I made sure to visit nbrs after battle just to sync all data and progress, unfortunate it did work and some didn't. Don't know what's wrong.
Lastly, I'm done and I got the "thanksgibbon" I will time-out him in the storage for injuring lost of my creatures and made me repeat the battle, lol...

Congrats to all who are finished already. Good luck who are still battling, still more hours to go( I'm still working on the other acct, if I don't make it- that's OKAY. At least I owned 1, lol)

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/7edfbc24b04515e40b97ad983f47dbf7_zps7deb155a.jpg

Awww, congrats! We all fought really hard in this tournament. I wish everyone could reach the end :-(

SHINeeFan23
11-16-14, 04:51 PM

I'm so glad I saw this cause I was stuck on that round but I just used fire attack with Vinotaur & finally defeated it.

Aernak
11-16-14, 05:08 PM
I did it! Whew! My lev 10 Glacial Griffin took out the Thanksgibbon. Thank you everyone for the tips and support.

Now i need to help my kiddos try to finish.

My play-by-play for this tourney is on Page 4 if you want to see what I used for anything.

There are a few animals I am definitely going to try to get to level 15 before the next tourney, esp Glacial Griffin, Onyx Ox and Magmacore!

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 05:14 PM
R23. Hippogryph< Zappra 10 EEE
R24. Gold Lion<
R25. Crystal Unicorn<
R26. Sea Horse<
R27. Yak-O-Lantern<
R28. Emerald Dragon<
R29. Skeletal Dragon<
R30. Thanksgibbon<

room27
11-16-14, 06:57 PM
For all my fellow players who wished me well and made great suggestions, I finally beat the skeletal at Level 29. I tried the sloth, closing and reopening the game, back to the glacial griffin, still nothing. But... I had a ruby razorback evolving to Level 4 for the past day and a half. When it came out of the flower, I gave it all the food I had, leveling up to 6-1/2. She was the one who took down the skeletal dragon! First (and only) strike was a critical hit.

I have 3 hours till bedtime for the final level. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for all your help!

TeabytheSea3
11-16-14, 07:39 PM
For all my fellow players who wished me well and made great suggestions, I finally beat the skeletal at Level 29. I tried the sloth, closing and reopening the game, back to the glacial griffin, still nothing. But... I had a ruby razorback evolving to Level 4 for the past day and a half. When it came out of the flower, I gave it all the food I had, leveling up to 6-1/2. She was the one who took down the skeletal dragon! First (and only) strike was a critical hit.

I have 3 hours till bedtime for the final level. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for all your help!

That is great news! I really hope that you have no trouble with the final round. Best of luck! Let us know how you make out. :)

room27
11-16-14, 07:57 PM
Done. Thanksgibbon in storage for later hatching. Thank you all.

Monty, the Magmacore, scored a critical hit the third time out. I'm glad to be done and finish the tournament, but it should have been fun, and it wasn't. It was a pretty miserable day and a half towards the end, and games shouldn't feel that way. I hope TL does what they need to to fix these issues for all players.

Thanks again, players, for all your support and helpful suggestions.

EviBrooklyn
11-16-14, 08:05 PM
Done. Thanksgibbon in storage for later hatching. Thank you all.

Monty, the Magmacore, scored a critical hit the third time out. I'm glad to be done and finish the tournament, but it should have been fun, and it wasn't. It was a pretty miserable day and a half towards the end, and games shouldn't feel that way. I hope TL does what they need to to fix these issues for all players
Thanks again, players, for all your support and helpful suggestions.

Congrats. I knew you can do it

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 08:14 PM
R24. Gold Lion< Grassquatch 10 NE
R25. Crystal Unicorn<
R26. Sea Horse<
R27. Yak-O-Lantern<
R28. Emerald Dragon<
R29. Skeletal Dragon<
R30. Thanksgibbon<

tuffyjkitten
11-16-14, 09:11 PM
I won with 4 hours left with only one epic animal (pyro pony) and didn't spend a single gem. I made it through with only a few speedbumps along the way due to lack of a gem animal of any kind. First try on last round my level 9 Griffin got a critical on the first shot to give me the Thanksgibbon.

Despite my initial misgivings, I actually was ahead on this tourney compared to the DS one, which I have not yet finished...on the last round with 4 losses so far.

Congrats to all who finished and best of luck to those still battling in these last few hours.

jsburas
11-16-14, 09:19 PM
Yay! Finally beat level 29 Skeletal, I have used Glacial G, Sloth, and other super rare and noticed someone posted they used Rockadile so figured I might as well give it a try, he was only a 4 I believe so I leveled him up to an 8 and first hit critical!!!! Thanks to everyone posting what they used! Last round now...

SHINeeFan23
11-16-14, 09:53 PM
Thanks everyone for the list y'all put out. I won with Sloth 14 Earth attack.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/alicia_mcr_freak/imagejpg1_zpsac2d48aa.jpg

jsburas
11-16-14, 10:25 PM
I also just won with Sloth L15 earth attack! Glad it's finally over with.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 11:02 PM
R25. Crystal Unicorn< Nightmare 10 DD
R26. Sea Horse<
R27. Yak-O-Lantern<
R28. Emerald Dragon<
R29. Skeletal Dragon<
R30. Thanksgibbon<

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 11:03 PM
Looks like I won't getting this one this time. Some we're just vey tough but I'm glad I got this far, but I will battle till the timer is gone.

SANDSCApe
11-16-14, 11:10 PM
Folks, my youngest forest (the one with the shoddy fight club of immature animals) finally made it a few minutes ago. Honestly, the only reason I persisted with that one was because it has no super-rare Dark-Fire, so it needed this prize more than the other two forests, which had a lot less trouble.

Some speeding had to be done, and I was almost ready to Ultimate the final round, because I felt I couldn't come this far and either fail or fall asleep. Actually, I DID fall asleep, but woke up again around midnight with 3 hours left on the tournament timer.

Best of luck to those still pushing through these last two hours. Sadly, sometimes a tournament can shut out even the best fighters. The previous tournament in Dragon Story had me battling the same opponent for nearly 3 days, using 2 epic ultra-rare fighters with the very best odds against that opponent. Didn't matter. I never made it out of that round. Round 18! Never had I done so badly in any tournament, and I've been dominating them for years now. But what could I do? I sat there shaking my head in disbelief and disappointment. You're not supposed to run out of time at Round 18 unless you were too busy to play or had Internet or power problems. You're not supposed to spend over two days on any round below 25. You're not supposed to get shut out with a massive army of epics, especially when your island is named Arena Sand. LOL Well all those things that weren't supposed to happen somehow happened.

So the point of all my blah blah is that a little band of fighters can win while an army of big ***s can get left in the dust. If you tried your best and failed, let it be. So much of this is out of our control.

Sumercarefree
11-16-14, 11:20 PM
Luckily I got it in both my Accounts. This time I started playing earlier rather than leaving it to the last. There were a few times some wins were reversed out, but I waited to ensure my wins on the rounds got registered before switching to my other Account ( on the same device).

Sorry for those who missed it.

Sumercarefree
11-16-14, 11:21 PM
R25. Crystal Unicorn< Nightmare 10 DD
R26. Sea Horse<
R27. Yak-O-Lantern<
R28. Emerald Dragon<
R29. Skeletal Dragon<
R30. Thanksgibbon<

Yes . quite a few challenges.
Color schemes and wins often have no logic and if it works it works.

kuppikahvia
11-17-14, 12:57 AM
Well, after 27 tries vs the Emerald Dragon I can finally stop doing these stupid battles...

I just don't get what Wrong I did to deserve such an unbelievably dull experience. It really looked like I had no chance no matter how often I tried. Thank God it's just a game and the gibbon is not my favourite animal :)

BunnieMix
11-17-14, 01:39 AM
I really feel that there should be a max number of fails that each super can go though before you score a crit, and it shouldn't be 18, 20, or 27. That's ridiculous. It should be something like 10. I understand the chance element, but I was really sad to see how many people got stuck on rounds for more than 20 turns.

zenobia42
11-17-14, 07:51 AM
CONGRATS to all the winners!!!

What with them screwing with the tournament mechanics (or less likely, them just screwing with the attack messages) early on, it is GREAT to see so many came back from behind and did it. Can't wait to see all the Thanksgibbons in people's forests. :D

I'm still waiting for a short egg followed by a long breed to pop my egg in. I don't want to lose too much breeding time what with 12 holes in my album and all.

GoldenJoy
11-17-14, 09:03 AM
I didn't made it either, stuck at Lv 25 with more than 20 tries. No way pays gem at this point. Start to dislike this game now.

saucysammis
11-17-14, 10:31 AM
I used a few ultimate attacks to get there. And was battling in the last 45 minutes! I think my failure was not leveling up my animals. I have been stockpiling food to give to toucan Sam once she emerges from the flower. It's all going to go fast.

I think Sand, that your younger fight team might have had success due to the general youth of the entire forest of animals. Possibly once there are mature animals the young ones aren't as successful.....at the end tho I wasn't willing to try. Beginning at the next tourney I will start early and try to send the babies into battle.....

At least my spent gems were the earned type.....hopefully I won't need them by next time.

Bambamstad
11-17-14, 02:29 PM
Well, after 27 tries vs the Emerald Dragon I can finally stop doing these stupid battles...

I just don't get what Wrong I did to deserve such an unbelievably dull experience. It really looked like I had no chance no matter how often I tried. Thank God it's just a game and the gibbon is not my favourite animal :)

Sorry to here you didn't make it to the final battle. But this wasn't bad luck, 27 losses against the same creature is totally unfair. Let's hope TL brings some fairness in the tournaments, besides luck.

zenobia42
11-17-14, 02:40 PM
Sorry to here you didn't make it to the final battle. But this wasn't bad luck, 27 losses against the same creature is totally unfair. Let's hope TL brings some fairness in the tournaments, besides luck.

Everything about FFS is so luck-based it's ridiculous. I wish they would at LEAST let s**** count for more in arena battles than luck but sadly, even in the one aspect of the game we can exercise some s**** to get somewhere, they make luck count for many times what s**** in fighter selection (and s****ful planning for leveling the fighters) does. It *almost* doesn't even matter what animal you choose to fight with. Luck is such a huge factor in the equation that it totally dwarfs the s**** factor. One of the things I wish they'd improve about this game that's been bothering me since the ancient sloth battlefields in what, July?

So sorry to everyone that Luck denied the win to. Hopefully next time Luck will be on your side. :)

Aernak
11-17-14, 05:55 PM
I dont understand why 3 strong hits does not = a win. What is the point of strongs, weaks and neutrals when none of it means **** if u dont get a crit?

EviBrooklyn
11-17-14, 07:09 PM
I dont understand why 3 strong hits does not = a win. What is the point of strongs, weaks and neutrals when none of it means **** if u dont get a crit?

I was thinking the same thing.
This tournament has been by far my worst one. From round 21 through 30 I struggled with each and everyone of them and mind you, I have a full album of rares and super rares.

saucysammis
11-19-14, 12:39 AM
This morning I hatched a failed something and got what I imagine is a porcupine egg. I went to my storage thinking it would be a great time to throw my beautiful thanksgibbon egg on the nest....well. Not there. So now I am back to emailing support for the second time in one month over things that I have bought or won that are not showing up in my game. I hate to say I used over 100 gems on ultimate attacks near the end just to be sure I got him.

I want to cry.

Aaaand less than 24 hrs later and team lava checked, replied, and returned the little bugger to my storage. Yay! Thank-you TL support. Amazing quick service. Me fella happy too much!

SANDSCApe
11-19-14, 06:10 PM

...because it's not actually a strong hit; it's a standard hit which delivers 25-33% damage. That's why 3 of them can never win a battle. The message you get with standard hits come from the element tutorial, which is only rating the element -- nothing else.

THE TUTORIAL DOES NOT SCORE YOUR ATTACK. "Strong Attack" only means strong element.

Monkeh2369
11-20-14, 05:13 AM
Everything about FFS is so luck-based it's ridiculous. I wish they would at LEAST let s**** count for more in arena battles than luck but sadly, even in the one aspect of the game we can exercise some s**** to get somewhere, they make luck count for many times what s**** in fighter selection (and s****ful planning for leveling the fighters) does. It *almost* doesn't even matter what animal you choose to fight with. Luck is such a huge factor in the equation that it totally dwarfs the s**** factor. One of the things I wish they'd improve about this game that's been bothering me since the ancient sloth battlefields in what, July?

So sorry to everyone that Luck denied the win to. Hopefully next time Luck will be on your side. :)

This is what really frustrated me at the weekend and why I gave up. I actually looked back yesterday and realised that out of the 5 Arena tournaments we have had I have only won 1 and that is because I used up 30 gems to use an ultimate attack on a Unicorn. On every tournament I have not been able to beat the Unicorn. If there is a Christmas Arena Tournament to win one of the animals coming out I am not sure what to do as it just feels like I am doomed when I come up against a Unicorn :(

ninasidstorm8
11-20-14, 08:26 AM
This is what really frustrated me at the weekend and why I gave up. I actually looked back yesterday and realised that out of the 5 Arena tournaments we have had I have only won 1 and that is because I used up 30 gems to use an ultimate attack on a Unicorn. On every tournament I have not been able to beat the Unicorn. If there is a Christmas Arena Tournament to win one of the animals coming out I am not sure what to do as it just feels like I am doomed when I come up against a Unicorn :(

You need a Strong Dark Super Rare to maximize your odds of beating the Unicorn. Preferably Dark/Fire since it is best against the Emerald Dragon as well. I recommend that you determine what your highest level Dark/Fire Super Rare is, (my favorite is Cosmic Phoenix) and bring that creature up to level 15 before the next arena tournament. That will maximize your odds against both the Unicorn and Emerald Dragon. Now is a good time to prepare for the next tournament.

dumbpluff
12-02-14, 03:49 PM
does anyone else have the thanksgibbon back in their shop? I just went to check the bio for the treebra and noticed him when I scrolled down out of habit.

he's the same price as he was during his own tournament, but is it an odd glitch or an odd, unprompted surprise?

[S8] Elsa
12-02-14, 04:09 PM
Now you see him, now you don't! ;D

Thanksgibbon was unintentionally available for a quick minute, but he's since been returned to the Forest to be with his friends. Apologies for any confusion! :)

EviBrooklyn
12-03-14, 07:59 AM
TL has been having to many problems controlling thanksgibbon. During its tournament someone even bred the boy...
It seems he is quite rebellious... I hope he's a good fighter also... Haven't used him yet but I probably will soon

ArcadiaTofu
03-03-15, 08:37 PM
Bump.

Hoping Kooky will move this thread over into Game Guides section---my OCD is acting up again... :)

kooky panda
03-04-15, 08:38 AM
Now I do not want that to happen Arcadia! I have moved the thread. :)

ArcadiaTofu
03-04-15, 05:42 PM
Now I do not want that to happen Arcadia! I have moved the thread. :)
Thanks, hun! :D That was done in a wonderfully speedy manner! My OCD thanks you! :3

*hugz*