PDA

View Full Version : New Tournament - Barbarian Dragon - 11-11-2014 (IOS only)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 09:17 AM
What dragon can beat the steampunk dragon in battle?none of my champions have beat it yet?any help would be appreciated:)

Marshmallow and Rising Sun have beaten him, Good luck :)

PepperWoo
11-16-14, 09:17 AM
Wooohooo I'm done! Won this guy using a baby Fire! :o Glad I didn't have to use ultimate for the third time.. this battle sure was a tough one. Good luck to those still battling!

http://i.imgur.com/iZvp4NF.jpg

Rd 1) Pyramid 1 < Berserker 10 bmM (lost: Aether 10)
Rd 2) Viking 1 < Berserker 10 Bm
Rd 3) Caesar 1 < Berserker 10 B
Rd 4) Hera 2 < Berserker 10 bmM
Rd 5) Serpent 2 < Berserker 10 B
Rd 6) Wild 3 < Berserker 10 bmM
Rd 7) Amethyst 4 < Berserker 10 bmM
Rd 8) Aries 5 < Berserker 10 bmM
Rd 9) Moon 6 < Nightlight 10 bmM
Rd 10) Cherry Blossom 7 < Berserker 10 B
Rd 11) Iridescent 8 < Divine 10 B
Rd 12) Cactus 9 < Berserker 10 mB
Rd 13) Mother 10 < Divine 10 mB
Rd 14) Underworld 10 < Berserker 10 mbM (lost: Berserker 10, Landworm 10)
Rd 15) Bladewing 11 < Diamond 10 bmM (lost: Diamond 10, Berserker 10, Metal 4)
Rd 16) Shell 10 < Berserker 10 bmM (lost: Mythic 10)
Rd 17) Leopard 10 < Divine 10 bmM
Rd 18) Cosmos 12 < Berserker 10 bM (lost: Berserker 10, Divine 10)
Rd 19) Teddy 12 < Divine 10 B
Rd 20) Valkyrie 16 < --- Ultimate (lost: too many to mention lol)
Rd 21) Infinity 12 < Diamond 10 bbm
Rd 22) Anubis 14 < Quetzal 10 bMm
Rd 23) Steampunk 16 < Divine 10 bmM
Rd 24) Quetzal 16 < Crusader 10 B
Rd 25) Emerald Knight 20 < --- Ultimate (lost: too many to mention too xD)
Rd 26) Arcane 18 < Divine 10 B
Rd 27) Aquamarine 18 < Berserker 10 bbM (lost: Berserker 10, Enlightened 10)
Rd 28) Black Diamond 20 < Quetzal 10 bmM
Rd 29) Angel 20 < Water 1 bbM (lost: Quetzal 10, Mercury 10)
Rd 30) Barbarian 20 < Fire 1 bM (lost: let's just say the aftermath of this dragon left a long line in my spa)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 09:20 AM
Lightning comes quite close, but not that close. I've tried with her about 3 times now. I'm probably gonna have to buy my first champ or I'll never get it.

Have you tried Marshmallow or Rising Sun? Rising Sun worked for me and I saw someone else use Marshmallow. Good luck!

azucita
11-16-14, 09:25 AM
I will try shooting star.

I am hoping she will get a few more as her crests are really low which means I have to do fights for her during the day when she is at school !

It was the same for me with the blue/purple combos which is why i tried the black....

trauma46
11-16-14, 09:28 AM
Wooohooo I'm done! Won this guy using a baby Fire! :o Glad I didn't have to use ultimate for the third time.. this battle sure was a tough one. Good luck to those still battling!

Rd 29) Angel 20 < Water 1 bbM (lost: Quetzal 10, Mercury 10)
Rd 30) Barbarian 20 < Fire 1 bM (lost: let's just say the aftermath of this dragon left a long line in my spa)

congrats :) enjoy your new dragon !

Have you tried Marshmallow or Rising Sun? Rising Sun worked for me and I saw someone else use Marshmallow. Good luck!

Hi Lips :) are you done ? I hope so !!
Dont think I am going to make this one unless I get EK down next go !
never mind :)

LoneP : I got him down with Lightning .. rare pinks like naga, black swan, kitsune and blacks like nightelf, hades and lotus seem to have a n advantage if you have any of those . Other options include Lacewing, Troll, valentine, chocolate, dark naga, mask, secret, spring, yin yang .. any of those help ?

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 09:30 AM
So far Emerald Knight has put Passion and Diamond in the Dragon Health Spa and Resort. Going to try Landworm, Metal and Soccer.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 09:31 AM
congrats :) enjoy your new dragon !

Hi Lips :) are you done ? I hope so !!
Dont think I am going to make this one unless I get EK down next go !
never mind :)

LoneP : I got him down with Lightning .. rare pinks like naga, black swan, kitsune and blacks like nightelf, hades and lotus seem to have a n advantage if you have any of those . Other options include Lacewing, Troll, valentine, chocolate, dark naga, mask, secret, spring, yin yang .. any of those help ?
Nope also stuck on EK, such a pain too but I still have options and will keep fighting till the buzzer, lol. How's it going with you and your daughters? I hope you KO EK too!

trauma46
11-16-14, 09:38 AM
Nope .. Shooting star got shot down .. EK didnt even flinch .. sigh.

trauma46
11-16-14, 09:40 AM
Nope also stuck on EK, such a pain too but I still have options and will keep fighting till the buzzer, lol. How's it going with you and your daughters? I hope you KO EK too!

Well I have the gold to do it .. but not sure that I want to spend it on another champ :) I cant even get the ones I have up to 10 :D Would rather save it and see ... but its good to know you and I are in the same level :)

kklben
11-16-14, 09:50 AM
L
hi freesia .. got another spare 5 minutes to sit .. and no I have not been around at all really :( Sorry .. RL is getting in the way of my dragons !
I know what you mean about this being a nasty one .. I am stuck on EK - finally got through steampunk, then Quetzal went down in 2 rounds but EK is a pig ... sigh.
D1 is on Steampunk and D2 has only just got Valkyrie down with her Fire 10 .. she got very demoralised yesterday and has been on him for 2 days now !

Azucita : you are doing so well good luck on Barbarian ...
ghostie ... I will give landworm a go. Dont give in sweetie .. I know what you mean about ultimating 6 rounds though .. I dont mind when you have 1 or 2 rounds that give you grief but to be honest this has been about my 5th tournament which has given me grief .. would love to have one tournament where things went relatively ok :)

roguebee you have done really well :)

My son's little account has zoomed right by me! :D he's up to aquamarine while I'm facing 6 losses now to emerald knight. I think TL knows I have the gold and they're gonna make me use it.

So far Emerald Knight has put Passion and Diamond in the Dragon Health Spa and Resort. Going to try Landworm, Metal and Soccer.

Hi fellow battlers! I am stuck on emerald knight as well. Can't even get close so far. I am with you trauma in terms of not being able to get my champs to level 10 - so many dragons, so little food :)

freesiawoods
11-16-14, 09:58 AM
hi freesia .. got another spare 5 minutes to sit .. and no I have not been around at all really :( Sorry .. RL is getting in the way of my dragons !
I know what you mean about this being a nasty one .. I am stuck on EK - finally got through steampunk, then Quetzal went down in 2 rounds but EK is a pig ... sigh.
D1 is on Steampunk and D2 has only just got Valkyrie down with her Fire 10 .. she got very demoralised yesterday and has been on him for 2 days now !

Azucita : you are doing so well good luck on Barbarian ...
ghostie ... I will give landworm a go. Dont give in sweetie .. I know what you mean about ultimating 6 rounds though .. I dont mind when you have 1 or 2 rounds that give you grief but to be honest this has been about my 5th tournament which has given me grief .. would love to have one tournament where things went relatively ok :)

roguebee you have done really well :)

Good to see you trauma before I tuck into bed. Sorry to hear you guys are stuck. I may need to ultimate tomorrow if I don't get past angel. Hope you have better luck today.

saghaven
11-16-14, 10:02 AM
Sag and I are both on, as Ghostie rightly said, MEANpunk!

Edit: Well it looks like sag beat MEANpunk, I'm all alone now :(
Nope! I'm STILL on MEANpunk. I refuse to ultimate because I know it's just TL trying to force me to do so. I've got 7 champs. I don't need to spend gold to ultimate MP on my way to another champ. If I get him, ok. If not,eh. I'm still pretty low on crests too.

LonePudding
11-16-14, 10:11 AM
So typical of me to beat MEANpunk with 16 hours left! 7 more rounds in 15 hours...uh oh.

LonePudding
11-16-14, 10:14 AM
Nope! I'm STILL on MEANpunk. I refuse to ultimate because I know it's just TL trying to force me to do so. I've got 7 champs. I don't need to spend gold to ultimate MP on my way to another champ. If I get him, ok. If not,eh. I'm still pretty low on crests too.

Oh good, at least you're not too bothered.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 10:17 AM

I got him with a level 3 cosmic, of all things!

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 10:18 AM
I'll post my kid's results, since they are better than mine at this point, lol.

Quetzal<Diamond8
Emerald Knight<Landworm9
Arcane<Black Rose6
Aquamarine<Germany7

LonePudding
11-16-14, 10:19 AM
Thanks for the help trauma and lip.
Lightning bashed him up in the end.

Trauma: I'm really awful at breeding black and pink hybrids, I got origami from a wheel, lightning from the album (I think), and crafted magma! That's all I have!! Terrible I know..

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 10:20 AM
It is a good price although you may be able to do it cheaper. Depending on what dragons you have available to fight that are not in the spa some rounds you may be better off speeding up the arena with 4 gold.

You get 7 battles for the price you would pay for an ultimate but it really does depend on if you can afford to lose a dragon which will not be available to fight the next round.

I hear you, I'm just afraid with my luck I'll speed up 4 times and then still need to ultimate, lol. Really, there should be a limit to how many times you can lose to the same dragon.

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 10:35 AM
R1. Pyramid 1< Black Knight 10
R2. Viking 1 < Angelfire 10 (lost Black Knight)
R3. Caesar 1< Black Knight 10
R4. Hera 2 < Black Knight 10
R5. Serpent 2 < Black Knight 10
R6. Wild 3 < Black Knight 10
R7. Amethyst 4 < Black Knight 10
R8. Aries 5 < Black Knight 10 (lost Ninja)
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
R10. Cherry Blossom 7 < Black Knight 10
R11. Iridescent 8 < Angelfire 10
R12. Cactus 9 < Angelfire 10
R13. Mother 10 < Angelfire 10
R14. Underworld 10 < Angelfire 10
R15. Bladewing 11 < Passion 10 (lost Diamond)
R16. Shell 10 < Black Knight 10
R17. Leopard 10 < Aether 10
R18. Cosmos 12 < Marshmallow 10 (lost Angelfire, Black Knight, Lightning)
R19. Teddy 12 < Aether 10
R20. Valkyrie 16 < Infinity 10 (lost Passion, Diamond)
R21. Infinity 12 < Diamond 10
R22. Anubis 14 < Quetzal 10
R23. Steampunk 16 < Marshmallow 10
R24. Quetzal 16 < Crusader 10 (lost Crusader)
R25. Emerald Knight 20 < Crusader 10 (lost Diamond x 2, Pyramid, Infinity)
R26. Arcane 18 < Lightning 10
R27. Aquamarine 18 < (lost Marshmallow x 2, Obsidian, Black Knight)
R28. Black Diamond 20 < (lost Quetzal)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 10:38 AM
Will try Landworm next, just lost Metal. Wish my Landworm luck, lol. He needs it :)

mbyte68
11-16-14, 10:42 AM
stuck on steampunk grrr dont think im gonna make it any further nows should be ready for nxt tourny thoughs i hope

saghaven
11-16-14, 10:45 AM
So typical of me to beat MEANpunk with 16 hours left! 7 more rounds in 15 hours...uh oh.
Well I'm glad you finally beat it! What'd you use?

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 10:48 AM
AAAARRRGGg! Lost to EK with a baby fire, sped up arena and lost my black diamond. :mad::mad::mad:

maizee0404
11-16-14, 11:03 AM
Hey guys sorry iv not been aroumd today! Im currently in work just thought id check in!
Sons account just past black diamond!! Im sooo proud!! :) hes ahead of me just had my 1st loss to black diamond lost quetzal...son used boo so might try hypnotic since my que is long as it is with the EK giving me 2 days of battles!
Hope your all ok...big hugs! Sending lots of luck to you all :)

ciarjen
11-16-14, 11:07 AM
I hear you, I'm just afraid with my luck I'll speed up 4 times and then still need to ultimate, lol. Really, there should be a limit to how many times you can lose to the same dragon.

AAAARRRGGg! Lost to EK with a baby fire, sped up arena and lost my black diamond. :mad::mad::mad:

If you were prepared to spend gold, it would be better to just ultimate the champ and choose the rounds to speed up where you stand more of a chance of winning and you can afford to lose dragons which fail - in other words you are not going to need them later on in the tournament.

Personally I would never use Black Diamond against a champ. It stands as much chance of winning as does a common dragon but Black Diamond stands a good chance of winning against Black Diamond and Angel.

If you are prepared to spend the goal to win the whole tournament, then I would ultimate EK, immediately speed up the arena to fight Arcane and keep speeding it until you beat Arcane and Aquamarine.

The last 3 dragons are tough with little time and if your diamonds are not ready to fight. Be prepared to ultimate all 3 but you may get some lucky strikes with speeding up the arena with either 4 or 2 gold.

If you are speeding all through the tournament, do your planning first so you know what you are using before you spend the gold. Once you are prepared to spend the gold, playing like this can be a lot of fun. ;) I've spent more on speeding that ultimate but I have also had some very lucky wins with just 4 gold to speed ...but overall I have always spent less than I had put aside for ultimating those last dragons. Just remember to force close the game before you start to make sure it's ready to play.

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 11:10 AM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
R28. Black Diamond 20 < Infinity 10 (lost Quetzal)
R29. Angel 20 < (lost Mercury)

cocauina
11-16-14, 11:11 AM
From the players, that are still in the tournament, how many time do you have left?

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 11:16 AM
From the players, that are still in the tournament, how many time do you have left?

About 13 hours and 45 minutes.

LonePudding
11-16-14, 11:27 AM
stuck on steampunk grrr dont think im gonna make it any further nows should be ready for nxt tourny thoughs i hope

Well I'm glad you finally beat it! What'd you use?

Lightning kept coming the closest so I tried it 5 times over and over until try number six started off with a massive bash!

My lightning is level 7 (Bm). Good luck hopefully you can finish!!

cocauina
11-16-14, 11:32 AM
About 13 hours and 45 minutes.

Thanks Squeaky :)

theube
11-16-14, 11:36 AM
Dark Angel < Diamond B++ (after 4 tries)
Angel < Diamond bbm (after 2 tries)

13 hrs left to down the boss. Good luck everyone else.

LonePudding
11-16-14, 11:40 AM
Dark Angel < Diamond B++ (after 4 tries)
Angel < Diamond bbm (after 2 tries)

13 hrs left to down the boss. Good luck everyone else.

I have 13 hrs to down: quetzal, ek, arcane, aquamarine, bd, angel and barbarian.
It's possible...
But you just know...
Its not gonna happen.

Good luck to everyone!!!
Bash and Batter that Barbarian!!!

theube
11-16-14, 11:43 AM
If you were prepared to spend gold, it would be better to just ultimate the champ and choose the rounds to speed up where you stand more of a chance of winning and you can afford to lose dragons which fail - in other words you are not going to need them later on in the tournament.

Personally I would never use Black Diamond against a champ. It stands as much chance of winning as does a common dragon but Black Diamond stands a good chance of winning against Black Diamond and Angel.

If you are prepared to spend the goal to win the whole tournament, then I would ultimate EK, immediately speed up the arena to fight Arcane and keep speeding it until you beat Arcane and Aquamarine.

The last 3 dragons are tough with little time and if your diamonds are not ready to fight. Be prepared to ultimate all 3 but you may get some lucky strikes with speeding up the arena with either 4 or 2 gold.

If you are speeding all through the tournament, do your planning first so you know what you are using before you spend the gold. Once you are prepared to spend the gold, playing like this can be a lot of fun. ;) I've spent more on speeding that ultimate but I have also had some very lucky wins with just 4 gold to speed ...but overall I have always spent less than I had put aside for ultimating those last dragons. Just remember to force close the game before you start to make sure it's ready to play.

On these 30 round tourneys, I find speeding up the first rounds until I loose the first one works well, usually that is around the seventh round. That cuts about one day of playing time off in the beginning to use for the last rounds. Which I definatley needed with only 12 hrs left and just got to round 30.

saghaven
11-16-14, 11:44 AM
Lightning kept coming the closest so I tried it 5 times over and over until try number six started off with a massive bash!

My lightning is level 7 (Bm). Good luck hopefully you can finish!!

Awesome!

And I finally got this mofo down with Rising Sun! Thanks to whoever suggested it!

23. Rising Sun 6 > Steampunk 16 m+mb (lost Bronzetalon 9, Aphrodite 7, Emerald Knight 10 2x, Lacewing 6, Valkyrie 10, Lightning 8, Kaleido 8, Enlightened 8, Marshmallow 10)

amerirish
11-16-14, 11:46 AM
Hi all! Good luck to all still battling and congrats to all the winners :) I'm on my last battle so thanks to everyone who posted suggestions!

LonePudding
11-16-14, 12:13 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/25s3ct5.jpg
My diamond doesn't like it's habitat anymore:rolleyes:

Anyone use any low level dragons/recent world event dragons to beat quetzal?

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 12:18 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
R29. Angel 20 < Diamond 10 (lost Mercury)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 12:18 PM
So proud of my Landworm, Ty

R1. Pyramid 1< Guardian 10 M
R2. Viking 1< Lightning 9 mB, lost Marshmallow
R3. Caesar 1< Guardian 10 mB
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R5. Serpent 2< Guardian 10 bM
R6. Wild 3< Fireworks 10 mB
R7. Amethyst 4<Guardian 10 mbb
R8. Aries 5< Guardian 10 mbb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R10. Cherry Blosom 7< Guardian 10 mbb
R11. Iridescent 8< Marshmallow 10 M
R12. Cactus 9< Guardian 10 mB
R13. Mother 10< Brazil 8 M
R14. Underworld 10< Guardian 10 bM
R15. Bladewing 12< Diamond 10 Bmb
R16. Shell 10< Rainbow 10 mB
R17. Leopard 10< Guardian 10 mbb
R18. Cosmos 12< Marshmallow 10 M
R19. Teddy 12< Guardian Mbb
R20. Valkerie 16< Diamond mbm
R21. Infinity 12< Diamond M
R22. Anubis 14< Diamond MB
R23. Steampunk 16< Rising Sun 8 mbB
R24. Quetzal 16< Dark Angel 9 Bm
R25. Emerald Knight 20< Landworm 10 mbB
R26. Arcane 18<
R27. Aquamarine 18<
R28. Black Diamond 20<
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 12:24 PM

R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R26. Arcane 18<
R27. Aquamarine 18<
R28. Black Diamond 20<
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<
Yay lip yay!!! So glad it worked!

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 12:25 PM
Yay lip yay!!! So glad it worked!

Tyvm me too, was running out of dragons that was suggested or was the highest against. How are you doing so far?

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 12:45 PM
Tyvm me too, was running out of dragons that was suggested or was the highest against. How are you doing so far?

Bad very bad. But thanks for asking!:p

ETA: still stuck on EK. I don't have land worm. Tried my newly epic (and newly UGLY! Yuck!) life, who came close but no luck.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 12:54 PM
Hey guys sorry iv not been aroumd today! Im currently in work just thought id check in!
Sons account just past black diamond!! Im sooo proud!! :) hes ahead of me just had my 1st loss to black diamond lost quetzal...son used boo so might try hypnotic since my que is long as it is with the EK giving me 2 days of battles!
Hope your all ok...big hugs! Sending lots of luck to you all :)

Oh, hypnotic came very close for my son. Too bad he has no boo. He so hoped to get one off spin to win, as he thinks they're so cute. Did it work for you?

kklben
11-16-14, 12:54 PM

R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R26. Arcane 18<
R27. Aquamarine 18<
R28. Black Diamond 20<
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<

Yay!!!!!!
This inspired me to speed up and use my baby landworm that just finished evolving to level 4 and he managed to crush emerald knight after his bigger, older level 10 brother failed :). A small glimmer of hope that finishing with a dragon just may be possible!

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 01:02 PM

Yeah, I knew it was a bad idea when I was doing it. Unless it had worked, then it would have been a good idea. :p
You are, by far, a better DS strategist than I. At this point, I probably need to ulti EK if I even want a shot at this without using all my gold. I pre-emptively bought a new champ habitat, so now I feel I'd better get this guy!

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 01:03 PM
Yay!!!!!!
This inspired me to speed up and use my baby landworm that just finished evolving to level 4 and he managed to crush emerald knight after his bigger, older level 10 brother failed :). A small glimmer of hope that finishing with a dragon just may be possible!
Yippie!! Another landworm win!!!!!

azucita
11-16-14, 01:17 PM
Yippie!! Another landworm win!!!!!

Great to see the advances. Im battling barbarian im having no luck with epic fire or baby fire so moving to other dragons now. If theres suggestions out there, please share :)

Good luck to those still battling, it is possible!!!!

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 01:18 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury)

yloya75
11-16-14, 01:21 PM
Hello good people! Been very busy at work so haven't been able to get on the forums much. Spent two days on valkerie, and struggled with steampunk, arcane and now black diamond. My line at the spa is soooo long. Congrats to those that have finished and good luck to us still battling. Here is my progress so far.
1 pyramid 10 pyramid Bb
1 Viking 10 arcane B
1 Cesar 10 lightening bM
2 Hera. 10 Ruby
2 serpent. 10 Soccer BM
3 wild 10 storm B
4 amethyst 10 guardian Bm
5 Aries 10 guardian B
6 moon 10 aurora B
7 cherry blossom 10 amethyst B
8 iridescent 10 spring bM
9 cactus 10 lightening bmb
10 mother 10 lightening bmb
10 underworld 10 emerald Bm
11 bladewing 10 soccer Bb
10 shell 10 berserker B
10 leopard 10 celestial B
12 cosmos 10 berserker Bm
12 teddy 10 aether bmb
16 valkerie 7 ares Bm
12 infinity 10 quetzal Bm
14 Anubis 10 diamond B
16 steampunk 10 sunstone bmb
16 quetzal 3 Dino Bmb
20 emerald night 10 arcane bM
18 arcane 10 berserker Bm
18 aquamarine 10 frightmare Bb
Happy battling!!!!

PernReloaded
11-16-14, 01:21 PM
Have some confidence. Some common dragons have taken out tough opponents. I hope you keep on trying. You should have some dragons from the world events. I used one to take out Emerald Knight. Try to have a positive fighting spirit. You could surprise yourself by winning the tournament. You can do it. Thanks for the vote of confidence, it's sweet of you :)

But since I just defeated Steampunk and there's only twelve more hours, thinking if I beat Quetzal in that time it will be a miracle.

Congrats to everyone who's finished the tournament!

renbuxing
11-16-14, 01:50 PM
Great to see the advances. Im battling barbarian im having no luck with epic fire or baby fire so moving to other dragons now. If theres suggestions out there, please share :)

Good luck to those still battling, it is possible!!!!

For Barbarian, my first try was Celestial, it lost but very close. And second time I tried Diamond, he did very well with one big bash. Hope you can get pass Barbarian tonight :)

tuffyjkitten
11-16-14, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone, hope your battles are going well!

Just popped in to say that hubby's first regular battle AFTER winning the tourney was a Barbarian level 13...he was not happy!! :p:confused::mad:

I just beat my old friend Black Diamond...hope to finish soon. Good luck to all and congrats to those who are done!!

grannysweetshop2
11-16-14, 02:12 PM
Rd: 29. Angel< Diamond bB. it was the 5th time trying Diamond. I used an assortment of black or blue dragons in between while Diamond healed.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 02:33 PM
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R26. Arcane 18< Guardian 10 mB
R27. Aquamarine 18<
R28. Black Diamond 20<
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<

saghaven
11-16-14, 02:50 PM
24. Quetzal 10 > Quetzal 16 bmb (lost Diamond 10, Angel 8)

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 02:57 PM
I am so unhappy with this right now. :( I had to ultimate quetzal AND Emerald Knight. I've never used more than one ultimate to win a tourny before. THEN, I lose epic lightning to arcane, so I speed up the arena to try epic Guardian and lose HIM. Since when is every stupid battle so stinking impossible??

azucita
11-16-14, 03:07 PM
For Barbarian, my first try was Celestial, it lost but very close. And second time I tried Diamond, he did very well with one big bash. Hope you can get pass Barbarian tonight :)

Thank you. Will give it a try for blue purple. Cestial is in the spa along with so many others :)

azucita
11-16-14, 03:11 PM
Hi everyone, hope your battles are going well!

Just popped in to say that hubby's first regular battle AFTER winning the tourney was a Barbarian level 13...he was not happy!! :p:confused::mad:

I just beat my old friend Black Diamond...hope to finish soon. Good luck to all and congrats to those who are done!!

Thats great tuffy. Glad for your hubby. What did he use to beat barbarian in the tournament?

I am so unhappy with this right now. :( I had to ultimate quetzal AND Emerald Knight. I've never used more than one ultimate to win a tourny before. THEN, I lose epic lightning to arcane, so I speed up the arena to try epic Guardian and lose HIM. Since when is every stupid battle so stinking impossible??

Sorry to hear ghostie. Its been tough but your close now :)

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 03:31 PM
Thats great tuffy. Glad for your hubby. What did he use to beat barbarian in the tournament?

Sorry to hear ghostie. Its been tough but your close now :)

Thanks azucita. I know you'll get your egg!

I sped my arena 2 golds and now lost rogue. I need to go out without wifi for 3 hours, so I'm in the panic zone. :(

Happier: my boy is on angel, with enough gold for one ulti--I hope at least he can do it!

Good luck those that are left!!

kklben
11-16-14, 03:39 PM

I sped my arena 2 golds and now lost rogue. I need to go out without wifi for 3 hours, so I'm in the panic zone. :(

Happier: my boy is on angel, with enough gold for one ulti--I hope at least he can do it!

Hi ghostie, I just beat arcane with Aphrodite. Good luck.

azucita
11-16-14, 03:39 PM

Ghostie. Has he tried purple for angel? I got him with magic and mismoth had come quite close.....

Thx for the vote of confidence. I will ulti if i cant get him. I didnt fight all this to not get him though it pisses me off lol :)

azucita
11-16-14, 03:40 PM
Hi ghostie, I just beat arcane with Aphrodite. Good luck.
Hi kk, good luck with the upcoming battles :)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 03:50 PM

Try one more time and have you shut off your device and turned it back on? I'm sorry and I hope you get Arcane down, my Guardian did great but is now in the spa from Aquamarine. Hugs sweetie you can do it!

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 03:51 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond, Passion)

saghaven
11-16-14, 03:53 PM
Woohoo!! No big battle with Emerald Knight! Dealing with MEANpunk was enough.

25. Mad Scientist 3 > Emerald Knight 20 mb++

amerirish
11-16-14, 04:00 PM
Just beat Barbarian with Celestial 9!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who posted suggestions! Good luck to everyone still fighting :D

azucita
11-16-14, 04:11 PM
Just beat Barbarian with Celestial 9!!!! Thanks so much to everyone
who posted suggestions! Good luck to everyone still fighting :D

Yayyyy amer :). I have celestial free in one hiur will try him. Hoping its a yes. In the meantime im testing berseker in 5 min. Crossing fingers and toes :)

azucita
11-16-14, 04:11 PM
Woohoo!! No big battle with Emerald Knight! Dealing with MEANpunk was enough.

25. Mad Scientist 3 > Emerald Knight 20 mb++

Good job!

Lips, where you at now?

theube
11-16-14, 04:17 PM
Amerirish, what combo did you use?

finnth12
11-16-14, 04:21 PM
Gosh! Tough battle so far. Valkyrie and Emerald were ****ing me, had to sacrifice lots of my dragons.

But gladly, I'm done on this acct. still working on the other acct. hope I can finish this one too.

Congrats to all who finished already, and good luck to all who are still battling don't give up still more hours to go.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/64db3dbcca493781fb382761aaa9739c_zps8302e9d4.jpg

azucita
11-16-14, 04:27 PM
Gosh! Tough battle so far. Valkyrie and Emerald were ****ing me, had to sacrifice lots of my dragons.

But gladly, I'm done on this acct. still working on the other acct. hope I can finish this one too.

Congrats to all who finished already, and good luck to all who are still battling don't give up still more hours to go.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o763/finnth12/64db3dbcca493781fb382761aaa9739c_zps8302e9d4.jpg

Congrats finn! Can i ask how did you beat barbarian?

finnth12
11-16-14, 04:35 PM
Congrats finn! Can i ask how did you beat barbarian?

Thanks, I used ninja, but before that, I lost to 2 epic diamonds, Amazon, Bladewing, immortal, and 2 times passion.

Good luck, hope you can finish it.

azucita
11-16-14, 04:41 PM
Thanks, I used ninja, but before that, I lost to 2 epic diamonds, Amazon, Bladewing, immortal, and 2 times passion.

Good luck, hope you can finish it.

Thank you. Will try fir sure :)

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 05:02 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond, Passion, Frightmare)

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 05:06 PM
Woo-hoo! I can't believe I beat it without spending gold! Thanks SO MUCH to those who post their results on here (as well as the charts & tips on 1st page, of course.) It helped tremendously! Here are the fighters I used (always BMB):

R1. Pyramid 1 (Egypt) < Bronzetalon 9
R2. Viking 1 (blue, yellow) < Lightning 7
R3. Caesar 1 (grn, yellow, wht) < Lightning 7 (lost: Lightning 7, Emerald 7)
R4. Hera 2 (Olympus, grn) < Scarecrow (lost: Devil 7)
R5. Serpent 2 (blue, grn) < Parakeet 10
R6. Wild 3 (grn, red) < Dracula 6
R7. Amethyst 4 (Gemstone, prpl) < Diamond 9
R8. Aries 5 (Zodiac) < Devil 7
R9. Moon 6 (blk, wht) < Blue Moon 7 (lost: Zombie 8)
R10. Cherry Blossom 7 (pink, blue) < Emerald 7

R11. Iridescent 8 (prpl, blue) < Morning Glory 8 (lost: Parakeet 10)
R12. Cactus 9 (grn, yellow) < Bronzetalon 9
R13. Mother 10 (prpl, blue, yellow) < Morning Glory 8 (lost: Morning Glory 8, Zombie 8, Parakeet 10)
R14. Underworld 10 (grn, prpl) < Devil 7
R15. Bladewing 11 < Berzerker 6 (lost: Bronzetalon 9)
R16. Shell 10 (Tropic) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Berzerker 6)
R17. Leopard 10 (yellow, wht) < Stardust 7
R18. Cosmos 12 (blue, yellow) < Dark Naga 6
R19. Teddy 12 (wht, yellow) < Lightning 7 (lost: Morning Glory 8)
R20. Valkyrie 16 < Berzerker 6 (lost: Bronzetalon 9, Emerald Knight 7)

R21. Infinity 12 (Dmnd) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Morning Glory 8)
R22. Anubis 14 (Dmnd, prpl) < Parakeet 10
R23. Steampunk 16 (metal, yellow) < Emerald Knight 7 (lost: Lightning 7, Bronzetalon 9)
R24. Quetzal 16 (Dmnd, grn) < Diamond 9 (lost: Devil 8, Bronzetalon 9, Dracula)
R25. Emerald Knight 20 (Champ) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Bronzetalon 9, Emerald Knight 7)
R26. Arcane 18 (prpl, yellow) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Parakeet 10, Dark Naga)
R27. Aquamarine 18 (blue, yellow, grn) < Lightning 7 (lost: Bronzetalon 9)
R28. Black Diamond 20 (Dmnd, blk) < Diamond 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Pegasus, Bronzetalon 9 2x)
R29. Angel 20 (Dmnd, wht) < Diamond 9 (lost: Space 7, Diamond 9, Bronzetalon 9)
R30. Barbarian 20 < Bronzetalon 9 bM (lost: Emerald Knight 7 2x, Berzerker 6, Bronzetalon 9 3x, Fire 10, Forest 10, Metal)

(I should have posted this sooner. But I was playing the FFS tourney, too--don't know how you guys manage it all!;))

I'm new to battling--the Berzerker was my first. I have a lot of work to do, leveling my dragons, breeding some colors (definitely some "holes" in my squad!), etc. I finally got lucky and bred my diamond during the last tournament. It's a good thing, too. It really helped in this tournament, winning several rounds. Good luck to anyone still trying to get their 1st diamond!

Best of luck to those still battling! Get those last licks in and take 'em down!!! :D

mbyte68
11-16-14, 05:10 PM
got stuck on steampunk be glad when it ends got 69 crests and wannna earn my 1st craftable :D fingers crossed im better prepared come nxt 1

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 05:12 PM
Good job!

Lips, where you at now?

Still battling Aquamarine, lost Guardian and Marshmallow. Not sure who to try next, thinking Soccer or maybe Rising Sun.

LonePudding
11-16-14, 05:12 PM
got stuck on steampunk be glad when it ends got 69 crests and wannna earn my 1st craftable :D fingers crossed im better prepared come nxt 1

Same here, fingers and toes crossed for us both!

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 05:24 PM
Still battling Aquamarine, lost Guardian and Marshmallow. Not sure who to try next, thinking Soccer or maybe Rising Sun.

Beat him with Lightning. Good luck, whatever you try!!!:)

renbuxing
11-16-14, 05:30 PM
I beat Aquamarine by using Parakeet.

Same here, fingers and toes crossed for us both!

Did u try black element? Night Elf came so close for me but he still lost, so second time I tried with Lotus and success.

renbuxing
11-16-14, 05:33 PM
Just beat Barbarian with Celestial 9!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who posted suggestions! Good luck to everyone still fighting :D

Congrats amer, enjoy your new egg :)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 05:33 PM
Beat him with Lightning. Good luck, whatever you try!!!:)

I beat Aquamarine by using Parakeet.

Will try Lightning and Parakeet then, Ty :)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 05:36 PM
Woo-hoo! I can't believe I beat it without spending gold! Thanks SO MUCH to those who post their results on here (as well as the charts & tips on 1st page, of course.) It helped tremendously! Here are the fighters I used (always BMB):
R25. Emerald Knight 20 (Champ) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Bronzetalon 9, Emerald Knight 7)
R26. Arcane 18 (purple, yellow) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Parakeet 10, Dark Naga)
R27. Aquamarine 18 (blue, yellow, green) < Lightning 7 (lost: Bronzetalon 9)
R28. Black Diamond 20 (Diamond, Black) < Diamond 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Pegasus, Bronzetalon 9 2x)
R29. Angel 20 (Diamond, white) < Diamond 9 (lost: Space 7, Diamond 9, Bronzetalon 9)
R30. Barbarian 20 < Bronzetalon 9 bM (lost: Emerald Knight 7 2x, Berzerker 6, Bronzetalon 9 3x, Fire 10, Forest 10, Metal)

(I should have posted them sooner. But I was playing FFS tourney, too--don't know how you guys manage it all!;)) I'm new to battling, the Berzerker was my first. I have a lot of work to do, leveling my dragons, breeding some colors (definitely some "holes" in my squad!), etc.

Best of luck to those still battling! Get those last licks in and take 'em down!!! :D

Congratulations and enjoy your new dragon egg! Also thank you for posting your wins!

jjblueyes
11-16-14, 05:38 PM
1-Pyramid < Amazon 10 bbm ( lost 2 times)
2-Viking < Infinity 10 bbm (lost 3 times so I brought out the big ***s)
3-Caesar< Soccer 10 (bM)
4-Hera < athletic 10 (B)
5-Serpent < topaz 10 (bbm) Lost honeybee
6-Wild < amazon 10 (B)
7-Amethyst < razerback 10 ( Bm)
8-Ares < forestfire 10 (B)
9-Moon < Atlantis 10 (bmb)
10-Cherry blossom < jade 9 (bmb)
11-Iridescent < metal 10 (bmb)
12-Cactus < guardian 10 (B)
13-Mother < lighting 10 (bmm)
14-Underworld < infinity 10 (bmm) I lost 12 rounds against this stinking dragon.....
15-Bladewing < passion 10 (bmb) lost infinity, diamond, and a few others I can't remember.... Exhausted!
16- shell < amazon 10 (bmm) -Lost black knight, aether, Atlantis, passion, diamond, gold, crusader....and several more
17-Leopard < amazon 10 (B) lost aether
18- Cosmo < berserker 10 (bmb) sold a diamond habitat so I could move my champions out of storage. I wanted my berserker!
19-Teddy < berserker 10 (bmm)
20-Valkyrie < used ultimate right off the bat-don't wanna fight him like so many before me....
21- Infiniti < Infiniti 10 (bM)
22- Anubis < crusader 10 (bM) lost 4 or 5 diamonds and diamond hybrids
23- steampunk < berserker 10 (B)
24- quetzal < infinity (bM) spent nearly 12 hrs on this guy
25-emerald knight < started with quetzal and ultimate used when it wasn't looking good. Running too short on time to mess with this dragon....
26-arcane < amazon 10 (bM) lost lightening, infinity Berseker
27- aquamarine < passion 10 (bM) lost berserker
28- black diamond <
29 angel <
30- barbarian <

3 more 7 hrs....

azucita
11-16-14, 05:41 PM

Lightning did it for me...

PamHicksGaddis
11-16-14, 05:42 PM
I was sent to this site by the support site. I hatched a fairytale dragon and I have two habitats it needs and it keeps saying I don't have one for it I have to buy one. Also I play 3 different games on here. Two different ones have taken my money but not given me the gold I bought. I need help the dragon. Is just sitting there

finnth12
11-16-14, 05:51 PM

R21. Infinity 12 (Diamond) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Morning Glory 9)
R22. Anubis 14 (Diamond, purple) < Parakeet 10
R23. Steampunk 16 (metal, yellow) < Emerald Knight 7 (lost: Lightning 7, Bronzetalon 9)
R24. Quetzal 16 (Diamond, green) < Diamond 9 (lost: Devil 8, Bronzetalon 9, Dracula)
R26. Arcane 18 (purple, yellow) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Parakeet 10, Dark Naga)
R27. Aquamarine 18 (blue, yellow, green) < Lightning 7 (lost: Bronzetalon 9)
R28. Black Diamond 20 (Diamond, black) < Diamond 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Pegasus, Bronzetalon 9 2x)
R29. Angel 20 (Diamond, white) < Diamond 9 (lost: Space 7, Diamond 9, Bronzetalon 9)

(I should have posted them sooner. But I was playing FFS tourney, too--don't know how you guys manage it all!;)) I'm new to battling, the Berzerker was my first. I have a lot of work to do, leveling my dragons, breeding some colors (definitely some "holes" in my squad!), etc. I bred my diamond during the last tournament. Good thing, cuz it really helped this time. Good luck to anyone still trying to get their 1st diamond!

Congrats Phaedrakiki! Didn't you use to play jewel mania?! Maybe I'm wrong.

But anyway great job. It's hard tourney after the update the last time. IMO.

amerirish
11-16-14, 05:52 PM
Amerirish, what combo did you use?

Mm - hope it works for you!

kklben
11-16-14, 06:08 PM

Hi Lip, I beat aquamarine with sentinel after my guardian came within a sliver. Good luck.

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 06:27 PM
Congrats Phaedrakiki! Didn't you use to play jewel mania?! Maybe I'm wrong.

But anyway great job. It's hard tourney after the update the last time. IMO.

Yep! Congrats to you, too! I thought that was your ID--was going to check the JM thread after I finished editing my wins into my post. I got addicted to these "Story" games (Castle & Fantasy Forest, as well) once JM got crazy-hard somewhere over lvl 500. Unfortunately, these games are even more time-consuming, espec. during tournaments/events. Sure are fun, tho'! :)

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 06:31 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond, Passion, Ninja)

theube
11-16-14, 06:42 PM
Well, tried two Celestial, Diamond, Frightmare, Water, Glass, Nightlight and bed is calling...so thank goodness for enough gold for the U. Good luck everyone else in the final hours.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 06:55 PM
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R27. Aquamarine 18< Lightning 9 mbM
R28. Black Diamond 20<
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<

azucita
11-16-14, 06:59 PM
Mm - hope it works for you!

It just worked for me amer :D thanks!!!

Enilon1
11-16-14, 06:59 PM
Dark Angel beat Angel B+b

azucita
11-16-14, 07:02 PM
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R28. Black Diamond 20<
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<
yayy Lip.....black diamond fell to my mummy just in case ...

amerirish
11-16-14, 07:04 PM
It just worked for me amer :D thanks!!!

Anytime babe :) Love to pay it forward! Congrats to you and all the winners! Good luck to those still battling!

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 07:14 PM
I was sent to this site by the support site. I hatched a fairytale dragon and I have two habitats it needs and it keeps saying I don't have one for it I have to buy one. Also I play 3 different games on here. Two different ones have taken my money but not given me the gold I bought. I need help the dragon. Is just sitting there

I invited you as a nbr so I could see what you had. It looks like you already figured it out (your fairytale habitat is being built--you have to wait for it to finish. You probably already know that, though, lol!) I'm guessing you got mixed up between the fairy & fairytale dragons. (?)

As for the gold, only support can help you with that. But I don't think they return gold very often (depends on the reason.)

As for this forum, it can be extremely helpful. It's best to find a thread dealing with the same topic as your problem, though (this is a tournament thread.) You can use the search function to find relevant threads...or scroll through them, start a new one of your own, etc.

Good luck! :)

azucita
11-16-14, 07:22 PM
Anytime babe :) Love to pay it forward! Congrats to you and all the winners! Good luck to those still battling!

:D im ecstatic .....gonna stay up a couple more hours. See if i can be of help with suggestions...

freesiawoods
11-16-14, 07:45 PM
Finally beat Barbarian with Emerald Knight. Probably a totally random win. What a relief, this somehow wasn't fun. Hope we all get our dragon though.

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 07:46 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond x 2,Passion, Ninja, Razorback, Bronzetalon)

tuffyjkitten
11-16-14, 07:55 PM

He ended up using an ultimate on Barbarian. Sorry I know that's no help.

I am 0 for 3 on Barbarian myself...Diamond, Metal, and Infinity all lost.

saghaven
11-16-14, 07:56 PM
Great job to all the winners! I'm still battling. Stopped for dinner and TV for a bit but back to fighting.

26. Spring 8 > Arcane 18 mb++ (lost Divine 6)

PernReloaded
11-16-14, 07:58 PM
Shockingly, just got past Emerald Knight with Blue Moon 8.

Five more opponents, just over five hours to go.

...... Okay, my goal is one more crest. Hopefully my Virtue will be enough for the next one >.<

azucita
11-16-14, 07:58 PM

Try celestial mm. Ameirish's winning combo ;)

tuffyjkitten
11-16-14, 08:00 PM
Try celestial mm. Ameirish's winning combo ;)

I saw that...I will try that next :)

azucita
11-16-14, 08:07 PM
Shockingly, just got past Emerald Knight with Blue Moon 8.

Five more opponents, just over five hours to go.

...... Okay, my goal is one more crest. Hopefully my Virtue will be enough for the next one >.<
Awesome! Good luck with the next round i know champs are good for it if you have them too

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 08:12 PM
Congrats to all the finishers! I'm thinking this one's just not for me, even after I spent gold on two ulti's and a bunch of speeding arcane before I had to go out. I've had to ulti quetzal and emerald knight after countless losses on each and have since had 6 losses to arcane. This just is beyond fun now. My boy is on angel, so I'm going to concentrate on getting him his first champ and let mine go while I still have some gold and my sanity (sort of, lol). I'll keep checking in, though not sure I can offer much help, just encouragement!

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 08:19 PM
To arcane I've lost lightning, guardian, berserker, rogue, black swan, black rose. Surely one should have worked? Honestly, even though he always tops the probability list, my black swan is useless in the arena. Maybe because his name is Floyd. Should I rename him Brutus or something? Lol

saghaven
11-16-14, 08:20 PM
I got Arcane with Spring. Did that come close for you, ghostie?

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 08:22 PM
I got Arcane with Spring. Did that come close for you, ghostie?

Thanks sag, but I don't have it. I started playing in the summer so missed all those good springy fighters, and marshmallow. I need to breed myself a divine. And a diamond wouldn't hurt, either, ha.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 08:24 PM
What's worked on angel? My boy's only diamond is diamond and I already lost it to angel once. Will try again after healing. Magic lost.

Phaedrakiki
11-16-14, 08:28 PM
(...)my black swan is useless in the arena. Maybe because his name is Floyd. Should I rename him Brutus or something? Lol
Oh, man! There's your problem, right there! ;);)
Good luck!

grannysweetshop2
11-16-14, 08:40 PM
What's worked on angel? My boy's only diamond is diamond and I already lost it to angel once. Will try again after healing. Magic lost.

Took me 5 try's with diamond before I got angel. On my last round will probably use ultimate because I have already lost six times

azucita
11-16-14, 08:41 PM
Congrats to all the finishers! I'm thinking this one's just not for me, even after I spent gold on two ulti's and a bunch of speeding arcane before I had to go out. I've had to ulti quetzal and emerald knight after countless losses on each and have since had 6 losses to arcane. This just is beyond fun now. My boy is on angel, so I'm going to concentrate on getting him his first champ and let mine go while I still have some gold and my sanity (sort of, lol). I'll keep checking in, though not sure I can offer much help, just encouragement!

Understandable. Lots of luck on angel ghostie. What have you tried so far? Purple is good i think. Mismoth, aether, water and magic are reported winners...

azucita
11-16-14, 08:43 PM

Ok did magic come even close? If so, try aether or mismoth. Otherwise maybe give water a try....

Enilon1
11-16-14, 08:45 PM

R1. Pyramid 1 (Egypt) < Bronzetalon 9
R2. Viking 1 (blue, yellow) < Lightning 7
R3. Caesar 1 (grn, yellow, wht) < Lightning 7 (lost: Lightning 7, Emerald 7)
R4. Hera 2 (Olympus, grn) < Scarecrow (lost: Devil 7)
R5. Serpent 2 (blue, grn) < Parakeet 10
R6. Wild 3 (grn, red) < Dracula 6
R7. Amethyst 4 (Gemstone, prpl) < Diamond 9
R8. Aries 5 (Zodiac) < Devil 7
R9. Moon 6 (blk, wht) < Blue Moon 7 (lost: Zombie 8)
R10. Cherry Blossom 7 (pink, blue) < Emerald 7

R11. Iridescent 8 (prpl, blue) < Morning Glory 8 (lost: Parakeet 10)
R12. Cactus 9 (grn, yellow) < Bronzetalon 9
R13. Mother 10 (prpl, blue, yellow) < Morning Glory 8 (lost: Morning Glory 8, Zombie 8, Parakeet 10)
R14. Underworld 10 (grn, prpl) < Devil 7
R15. Bladewing 11 < Berzerker 6 (lost: Bronzetalon 9)
R16. Shell 10 (Tropic) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Berzerker 6)
R17. Leopard 10 (yellow, wht) < Stardust 7
R18. Cosmos 12 (blue, yellow) < Dark Naga 6
R19. Teddy 12 (wht, yellow) < Lightning 7 (lost: Morning Glory 8)
R20. Valkyrie 16 < Berzerker 6 (lost: Bronzetalon 9, Emerald Knight 7)

R21. Infinity 12 (Dmnd) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Morning Glory 8)
R22. Anubis 14 (Dmnd, prpl) < Parakeet 10
R24. Quetzal 16 (Dmnd, grn) < Diamond 9 (lost: Devil 8, Bronzetalon 9, Dracula)
R26. Arcane 18 (prpl, yellow) < Bronzetalon 9 (lost: Parakeet 10, Dark Naga)
R27. Aquamarine 18 (blue, yellow, grn) < Lightning 7 (lost: Bronzetalon 9)
R28. Black Diamond 20 (Dmnd, blk) < Diamond 9 (lost: Diamond 9, Pegasus, Bronzetalon 9 2x)
R29. Angel 20 (Dmnd, wht) < Diamond 9 (lost: Space 7, Diamond 9, Bronzetalon 9)

(I should have posted this sooner. But I was playing the FFS tourney, too--don't know how you guys manage it all!;))

I'm new to battling--the Berzerker was my first. I have a lot of work to do, leveling my dragons, breeding some colors (definitely some "holes" in my squad!), etc. I finally got lucky and bred my diamond during the last tournament. It's a good thing, too. It really helped in this tournament, winning several rounds. Good luck to anyone still trying to get their 1st diamond!

Thank you for R30 One try won round
Also thank you other poeple who post how they won. Good job everyone who won

azucita
11-16-14, 08:48 PM

Rooting for your last round...

Great job to all the winners! I'm still battling. Stopped for dinner and TV for a bit but back to fighting.

Thats great. You getting close :)

Thanks sag, but I don't have it. I started playing in the summer so missed all those good springy fighters, and marshmallow. I need to breed myself a divine. And a diamond wouldn't hurt, either, ha.

Lol. Hear, hear i dont even have the soccer dragons too. They seem to be so good!

Took me 5 try's with diamond before I got angel. On my last round will probably use ultimate because I have already lost six times

Let us know how you do ... :)

ththu
11-16-14, 08:50 PM
Hi, I've been a lurker, so first time posting. This was a tough tourney, so I wanted to offer some help. On my accounts for Arcane we won with Aphrodite (10) bm, parakeet (9) bmb, parakeet (9) bb. Hope this helps. :)

PernReloaded
11-16-14, 08:51 PM
Awesome! Good luck with the next round i know champs are good for it if you have them too
Thanks! But the reason I'm hoping for Virtue is because I don't have any champs XD

I've only been playing for.... Oh, just under three months, so my number/variety/level of dragons is very limited.

Oh, man! There's your problem, right there! ;);)
Good luck!

Come on, Pink Floyd should rock over everything! ;)

ththu
11-16-14, 09:03 PM

On 2 accounts won with epic forest bm, the other with epic mermaid mb. On my daughters account which I'm trying to help with, I believe I will blow to smithereens, because it's definitely not angelic. :mad:

grannysweetshop2
11-16-14, 09:06 PM
Finally gave up and I ultimated Barbarian. Would have preferred to have beated him with one of my dragons but spa line is long and he wasn't budging.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:07 PM
Thanks! But the reason I'm hoping for Virtue is because I don't have any champs XD

I've only been playing for.... Oh, just under three months, so my number/variety/level of dragons is very limited.

Come on, Pink Floyd should rock over everything! ;)

OMG how did I not get that? Well I can't change his name now, :o

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:08 PM
Finally gave up and I ultimated Barbarian. Would have preferred to have beated him with one of my dragons but spa line is long and he wasn't budging.

Don't blame you one bit. Enjoy your new champ!

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:10 PM
Ok did magic come even close? If so, try aether or mismoth. Otherwise maybe give water a try....

I did try aether, neither that nor magic did great. He just hatched a mummy, may try that if diamond's second go is a defeat. Thanks!

Drachenia
11-16-14, 09:17 PM
I have the tournament ended. I had high fever and was not going to write my results on the location. Sorry
I hope everyone has recovered Barbarian, Congratulations. For those who did not make it, do not give up and it is coming for them the great victory

Kennedward
11-16-14, 09:18 PM
I got Barbarian at the last minute due to a busy work schedule, lucky me lol

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:20 PM
I have the tournament ended. I had high fever and was not going to write my results on the location. Sorry
I hope everyone has recovered Barbarian, Congratulations. For those who did not make it, do not give up and it is coming for them the great victory

I got Barbarian at the last minute due to a busy work schedule, lucky me lol
Well done and well done!
Thanks drachenia, now get some rest and get well!

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 09:20 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond x 2,Passion, Ninja, Razorback, Bronzetalon, Soccer, Angelfire)

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:22 PM
Hi, I've been a lurker, so first time posting. This was a tough tourney, so I wanted to offer some help. On my accounts for Arcane we won with Aphrodite (10) bm, parakeet (9) bmb, parakeet (9) bb. Hope this helps. :)

Thanks for the suggestion! I came very very close with Loki, so I'll give my epic parakeet a shot next.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:25 PM
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
30. Barbarian 20 < (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond x 2,Passion, Ninja, Razorback, Bronzetalon, Soccer, Angelfire)
So frustrating when the last one is like this! Berserker was like this for many of us, I hope it's not a new trend, especially for those of us who take it to the wire! Try something lower down on the list while some guys heal, maybe mad scientist or another Halloween dragon?
Also some had luck with celestial.

freesiawoods
11-16-14, 09:30 PM

I ultimated angel on one account. diamond, quetzal, crusader, magic, night light and mummy lost. I think my other accounts got it with quetzal.

azucita
11-16-14, 09:40 PM
Ghostie, lip, kk, squeaky and everyone else still battling....lots of luck in your upcoming rounds. Im going to sleep eyes are closing. My first opponent right after the tourney was barbarian agaain and he beat me. I think i need to take a small break fm batttling :)

Night everyone!!!

azucita
11-16-14, 09:41 PM
I ultimated angel on one account. diamond, quetzal, crusader, magic, night light and mummy lost. I think my other accounts got it with quetzal.

Are you all done?

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:43 PM
Ghostie, lip, kk, squeaky and everyone else still battling....lots of luck in your upcoming rounds. Im going to sleep eyes are closing. My first opponent right after the tourney was barbarian agaain and he beat me. I think i need to take a small break fm batttling :)

Night everyone!!!

Hahahaha! How totally ridiculous! Good night and thanks for sticking around to help! Maybe next time we chat we'll have our diamonds! Ha, anyway...

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:45 PM
My little guy is getting a champ!!!!!! His cute diamond 9 took down angel on her second go and he has 40 gold if I need it, so he's set! He's going to be excited when he wakes! Completely takes the sting out of my own dismal loss.:D

azucita
11-16-14, 09:51 PM
My little guy is getting a champ!!!!!! His cute diamond 9 took down angel on her second go and he has 40 gold if I need it, so he's set! He's going to be excited when he wakes! Completely takes the sting out of my own dismal loss.:D

Yay! Night now :D

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:52 PM

Oooooooo! Parakeet worked! You should come out of lurkdom more frequently! :D

SqueakyBoot
So frustrating when the last one is like this! Berserker was like this for many of us, I hope it's not a new trend, especially for those of us who take it to the wire! Try something lower down on the list while some guys heal, maybe mad scientist or another Halloween dragon?
Also some had luck with celestial.

Thank you for the suggestion! I was getting pissed. Mad Scientist did it!

SqueakyBoot
R9. Moon 6 < Bonsai 10
R27. Aquamarine 18 < Lightning 10 (lost Marshmallow x 2, Obsidian, Black Knight)
30. Barbarian 20 < Mad Scientist 7 (lost Mercury, Infinity, Diamond x 2,Passion, Ninja, Razorback, Bronzetalon, Soccer, Angelfire)

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 09:59 PM
Thank you for the suggestion! I was getting pissed. Mad Scientist did it!

Squeaky so glad I could help!!! What did you beat aquamarine with?

freesiawoods
11-16-14, 10:04 PM

Happy for you and for your son! Parakeet can be surprisingly strong. I hsd a bad time with arcane too.

jjblueyes
11-16-14, 10:05 PM
Done....whew...not much time to spare

1-Pyramid < Amazon 10 bbm ( lost 2 times)
2-Viking < Infinity 10 bbm (lost 3 times so I brought out the big ***s)
3-Caesar< Soccer 10 (bM)
4-Hera < athletic 10 (B)
5-Serpent < topaz 10 (bbm) Lost honeybee
6-Wild < amazon 10 (B)
7-Amethyst < razerback 10 ( Bm)
8-Ares < forestfire 10 (B)
9-Moon < Atlantis 10 (bmb)
10-Cherry blossom < jade 9 (bmb)
11-Iridescent < metal 10 (bmb)
12-Cactus < guardian 10 (B)
13-Mother < lighting 10 (bmm)
14-Underworld < infinity 10 (bmm) I lost 12 rounds against this stinking dragon.....
15-Bladewing < passion 10 (bmb) lost infinity, diamond, and a few others I can't remember.... Exhausted!
16- shell < amazon 10 (bmm) -Lost black knight, aether, Atlantis, passion, diamond, gold, crusader....and several more
17-Leopard < amazon 10 (B) lost aether
18- Cosmo < berserker 10 (bmb) sold a diamond habitat so I could move my champions out of storage. I wanted my berserker!
19-Teddy < berserker 10 (bmm)
20-Valkyrie < used ultimate right off the bat-don't wanna fight him like so many before me....
21- Infiniti < Infiniti 10 (bM)
22- Anubis < crusader 10 (bM) lost 4 or 5 diamonds and diamond hybrids
23- steampunk < berserker 10 (B)
24- quetzal < infinity (bM) spent nearly 12 hrs on this guy
25-emerald knight < started with quetzal and ultimate used when it wasn't looking good. Running too short on time to mess with this dragon....
26-arcane < amazon 10 (bM) lost lightening, infinity Berseker
27- aquamarine < passion 10 (bM) lost berserker
28- black diamond < Infinity 10 (bmb). Lost 5-6 before the win
29 angel < quetzal 10 (bmb) lost mercury and crusader....
30- barbarian < kabuki (Bmm) 10 lost vampire

SqueakyBoot
11-16-14, 10:06 PM
Squeaky so glad I could help!!! What did you beat aquamarine with?

Oops. Didn't realize I left that out. I fixed it. I used Lightning.

freesiawoods
11-16-14, 10:07 PM
Are you all done?

Still on Barbarian on two accounts. Just added Celestial to the spa queue. Thanks for staying around and congrats!!

saghaven
11-16-14, 10:09 PM
Still rolling along with just a little time left.

27. Emerald Knight 10 > Aquamarine 18 bm++
28. Quetzal 10 > Black Diamond 20 b+++

adcremar
11-16-14, 10:31 PM
Barbarian dragon tournament:
1. Pyramid 1 < Acrobat 10 mb
2 Viking 1< marshmallow 10 mmb
3 Caesar 1 < razorback 10 bb (lost: angelfire 10 bbb)
4 Hera 2 < ruby 10 mb
5 Serpent 2 < topaz 10 m
6 Wild 3 < mirage 10 mbb
7 Amethyst 4 < razorback 10 b
8 Aries 5 < athletic 10 bm
9 Moon 6 < aurora 10 mb
10 Cherry Blossom 7 < onyx 10 mb
11 Iridescent 8 < spring 10 bm (Lost: marshmallow 10 mbb)
12 Cactus 9 < angelfire10 m
13 Mother 10 < cleopatra 10 mb
14 Underworld 10 < acrobat 10 mb
15 Bladewing 11 < diamond 10 mb
16 Shell 10 < avenging 10 mb
17 Leopard 10 < aether 10 mb (lost: angelfire 10 mbb)
18 Cosmos 12 < berserker 10 mbb (lost: marshmallow 10 mbb, amethyst 10 mbb)
19 Teddy 12 < angelfire 10 m (lost: aether 10 mbm)
20 Valkyrie 16 < Jewelry 10 bm and ultimate (lost: crusader 10 bmb, mist 10 bbb, super 1 bbb, Germany 1 bbb, fire 10 bbb, water 10 mbb, passion 10 mbb, winter 1 bbb, metal 10 bbb, razorback 10 bmb, Germany 10 mbb, diamond 10 bbb, passion 10 bbb, quetzal 10 bmb)
21 Infinity 12 < black diamond 10 bm
22 Anubis 14 < gold 10 bb (lost: quetzal 10 bmb)
23 Steampunk 16 < Pisces 10 mbb
24 Quetzal 16 < crusader 10 bbb
25 Emerald Knight 20 < quetzal 10 bbb (lost: angelfire 10 mbm, quetzal 10 bmb, passion 10 mmb, crusader 10 bbb, diamond 10 bmb, shooting star 10 mbb)
26 Arcane 18 < spring 10 mbb
27 Aquamarine 18 < cleopatra 10 mbb (lost: Amber 10 bbb, angelfire 10 mbm, avenging 10 bbb)
28 Black Diamond 20 < gold 10 mb ultimate (lost: quetzal 10 mmm, crusader 10 bbb, quetzal 10 mmb, fuzzy 10 MBb, quetzal 10 mbm, luck 10 mbm, quetzal 10 bmb, crusader 10 mbb)
29 Angel 20 < quetzal 10 mbm
30 Barbarian 20 < (Lost: diamond 10 bmb, soccer 9 mbm, quetzal 10 bmb, pyramid 10 MBb, metal 10 mbb, Fire 1 bbb, diamond 10 bbB)

I have 2 more trys, last one I will probably ultimate if I see I cannot make it.
Tough tournament anyway, at least for me...

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 10:31 PM
yayy Lip.....black diamond fell to my mummy just in case ...

I wish I had Mummy, but alas I do not.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 10:48 PM
lip what are you going to do? Speed up? ultimate? let it go? You're kind of running out of time, hun. But you're used to that. ;)

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 10:50 PM
I managed to bi*** and moan my way to aquamarine, but I'm not sure I'm willing to put out any more gold to get this champ in the bag.

ththu
11-16-14, 10:51 PM

Yay, so happy that it helped you! :) Now that I broke the ice, I'll be here! Here are the rest of my winners

Aquamarine - Avenging bm, Bronzleton b, Bronzleton bmb
Black Diamond - Bonsai bb, Infinity bmb, Diamond bb
Angel - Forest bm, Mermaid bm, Ultimate (on dd account)
Barbarian - Templar bm, Ultimate on DD's and other account

This was a very hard tourney, I was extremely frustrated this time losing so many times and getting stuck on every battle. Lots of losses and so many waiting for the spa.

Hope this one's worth it! Good luck to all that are still battling!

My ID is ththu....add me if you like. Not the name I would have chose, but dear daughter started me on this game and that's what I ended up with. :)

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 10:58 PM
lip what are you going to do? Speed up? ultimate? let it go? You're kind of running out of time, hun. But you're used to that. ;)

Well I lost Diamond, Dark Angel, Fuzzy, White Chocolate, Porclain, Parakeet, Rising Sun, Metal, Soccer, and Aries. So I blew him up. Angel so far has beat Olympus, will try Diamond when she is out in 20 mins and Glass.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 10:59 PM
I managed to bi*** and moan my way to aquamarine, but I'm not sure I'm willing to put out any more gold to get this champ in the bag.

Lol good luck sweetie and I understand, lol well sometimes them dragons need to be blown up. ;)

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:00 PM
Welcome ththu! I like your name. Nothing wrong with thpeaking with a lispth. We are a friendly bunch, many of us also moms with little ones and an unnatural dragon obsession. You're in good company! I'm originally from Rochester! This was a crazy tough torney, I most likely won't finish, just so glad I'll get my kindygartener his first champ! I will add you. My id is also my board name. Also kid-influenced, lol.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:01 PM
Lol good luck sweetie and I understand, lol well sometimes them dragons need to be blown up. ;)

I do like watching them go BOOM!

saghaven
11-16-14, 11:02 PM
Well welcome ththu!

Getting closer. Only one more round to go.

29. Quetzal 10 > Angel 20 b++b

I'll have to speed up rounds for Barbarian as I need to go to sleep lol

meilinglew
11-16-14, 11:05 PM
Struggling against barbarian. So far have tried diamond, space (I don't have celestial so I went for the closest substitute) and soccer. Fast running out of time, so I hope I can make it...

Not sure if it would help but I defeated angel with gold bmb...

Congrats to all the winners and good luck to everyone Else still battling.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:07 PM
C'mon sag, meilinglew. One more, you guys have got this!

So aquamarine had weird animation while he was destroying my guardian, kind of looked constipated. Good. Big blue jerk.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 11:08 PM
Yay, so happy that it helped you! :) Now that I broke the ice, I'll be here! Here are the rest of my winners

Aquamarine - Avenging bm, Bronzleton b, Bronzleton bmb
Black Diamond - Bonsai bb, Infinity bmb, Diamond bb
Angel - Forest bm, Mermaid bm, Ultimate (on dd account)
Barbarian - Templar bm, Ultimate on DD's and other account

This was a very hard tourney, I was extremely frustrated this time losing so many times and getting stuck on every battle. Lots of losses and so many waiting for the spa.

Hope this one's worth it! Good luck to all that are still battling!

My ID is ththu....add me if you like. Not the name I would have chose, but dear daughter started me on this game and that's what I ended up with. :)

Lol so glad you're here and hope you stick around. I shortened the name I love the Lippizaner Stallions and so my daughter helped make it. So that's my name as it is now. Ty for posting and I may try them on my last 2 battles. Well last one since I don't have Templar.

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 11:10 PM
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R28. Black Diamond 20< BOOM!
R29. Angel 20<
R30. Barbarian 20<

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:12 PM
Struggling against barbarian. So far have tried diamond, space (I don't have celestial so I went for the closest substitute) and soccer. Fast running out of time, so I hope I can make it...

Not sure if it would help but I defeated angel with gold bmb...

Congrats to all the winners and good luck to everyone Else still battling.

do you have halloween dragons? mad scientist worked a couple times.

yloya75
11-16-14, 11:15 PM
Good evening fellow battlers! After several rounds with black diamond, I finally had to ultimate him. Epic Crusader took down angel in one bash. It is midnight and I have to be up at 5 for work so I'm just going to ultimate barbarian. This has been a very hard tourney. Started late and had to speed up several rounds and now 2 ultimates. Oh well, u guess not bad for a champ. Congrats to those who have finished and good luck to those still battling. Good night!

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 11:18 PM
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R29. Angel 20< Brazil 8 Mb
R30. Barbarian 20<

Lipand5kids
11-16-14, 11:20 PM
Good evening fellow battlers! After several rounds with black diamond, I finally had to ultimate him. Epic Crusader took down angel in one bash. It is midnight and I have to be up at 5 for work so I'm just going to ultimate barbarian. This has been a very hard tourney. Started late and had to speed up several rounds and now 2 ultimates. Oh well, u guess not bad for a champ. Congrats to those who have finished and good luck to those still battling. Good night!

Congrats on your new dragon egg! I know I have to get up at 5:45am and it's 11:19pm and still have one more battle left, can't speed up or I may lose the advantage of the Kaboom if I need it.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:20 PM
R4. Hera 2< USA 8 Mb
R9. Moon 6< Lily 10 M
R29. Angel 20< Brazil 8 Mb
R30. Barbarian 20<
Nice lip! The reigning queen of last-minute wins!

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:22 PM
Congrats! There's a satisfaction in that last battle Ka-Boom!

yloya75
11-16-14, 11:26 PM
Congrats on your new dragon egg! I know I have to get up at 5:45am and it's 11:19pm and still have one more battle left, can't speed up or I may lose the advantage of the Kaboom if I need it.

Thanks! Congrats to you as well.

Congrats! There's a satisfaction in that last battle Ka-Boom!
Thanks ghostie, I agree.

Sumercarefree
11-16-14, 11:31 PM

Glad you can make it for this Dragon.

Frankly I am out of habitats for this one.
I sold a Diamond Habitat , but they did not allow me to buy another to replace it !

Too many new Dragons. They should get rid of the Artic Habitats and Dragons to give us more space !

ththu
11-16-14, 11:32 PM
Welcome ththu! I like your name. Nothing wrong with thpeaking with a lispth. We are a friendly bunch, many of us also moms with little ones and an unnatural dragon obsession. You're in good company! I'm originally from Rochester! This was a crazy tough torney, I most likely won't finish, just so glad I'll get my kindygartener his first champ! I will add you. My id is also my board name. Also kid-influenced, lol.

Ththanks for the great welcome! I don't really speak like that but every time I say my ID I can't help it. :)

Very cool your from my neck of the woods, Lake Ontario...Mexico,NY for me. :). Hopefully you're somewhere warm now. Brrrrr

Good luck...blow 'em up if you need to. It's a great relief after getting so p'od. :)

Nite everyone..

meilinglew
11-16-14, 11:38 PM
do you have halloween dragons? mad scientist worked a couple times.

I do, but unfortunately I haven't hatched it yet. 😣
Ended up ultimating. Ran out of energy battling.

ghostiemom
11-16-14, 11:45 PM
I do, but unfortunately I haven't hatched it yet. 
Ended up ultimating. Ran out of energy battling.

No shame in that, congrats!

I decided to speed and ulti my way to the end. Why put myself through 6 days of he!! just to come out empty-nested? I can get more gold, right?:rolleyes:

saghaven
11-17-14, 12:00 AM
Congrats everyone! I speeded up rounds and managed to get this one with just over an hour to spare. Celestial worked it's magic for me as it did for others. So MEANpunk was my only bad round and after that I sailed through.

Lips, I know how you feel. It is almost 2am here and I need to get up at 7. Ugh. **** these tournaments lol

Here's my last 5 rounds:

25. Mad Scientist 3 > Emerald Knight 16 mb++
30. Celestial 7 > Barbarian 20 bm++ (lost Mad Scientist 3, Kabuki 6, Nightlight 8)

ghostiemom
11-17-14, 12:04 AM
Congrats everyone! I speeded up rounds and managed to get this one with just over an hour to spare. Celestial worked it's magic for me as it did for others. So MEANpunk was my only bad round and after that I sailed through.

Lips, I know how you feel. It is almost 2am here and I need to get up at 7. Ugh. **** these tournaments lol

Here's my last 5 rounds:

30. Celestial 7 > Barbarian 20 bm++ (lost Mad Scientist 3, Kabuki 6, Nightlight 8)
Congrats on your new champ sag! Good night.

LonePudding
11-17-14, 12:21 AM

Here's my last 5 rounds:

That's fantastic sag, tbh I didn't know it was possible to fly through those last rounds as fast as you did! Congrats!!! Now get some well earned rest:D

Lipand5kids
11-17-14, 01:08 AM
I'm so PO I was so close and for some reason it would not acknowledge me buying some gold so I lost the dragon. I was on the last round just needed 4 more gold and never went through. So I too never will get it and was SO close yet again. Ugh to lose Lightspeed and now Barbarian, come on! Oh well I have work in less then 5 hrs. Night all and congrats on the winners and hugs to us that came so close but still lost. :)

meilinglew
11-17-14, 02:12 AM
No shame in that, congrats!

I decided to speed and ulti my way to the end. Why put myself through 6 days of he!! just to come out empty-nested? I can get more gold, right?:rolleyes:

Exactly! I've been playing the game for close to a yr but never bothered battling. Berserker was my first champ and I was determined to get my second.

buttabdullah99
11-17-14, 03:03 AM
OMG!!!! I am soooo happy I finally won tournament last night it was soo close though and I did sped up about last 6 battles with 4 gold I wasn't having time to wait and thanks to TL I won all rounds from 27 --- 30 on my 3 or 4th try
Soooo happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💃💃💃

kittymur
11-17-14, 03:03 AM
This tournament was pretty ok for me, except that I was stuck on Shell for a day.
And then I was fighting till the end of tournament with Barbarian, but i had to Ultimate it in the last hour.

freesiawoods
11-17-14, 04:03 AM
I'm so PO I was so close and for some reason it would not acknowledge me buying some gold so I lost the dragon. I was on the last round just needed 4 more gold and never went through. So I too never will get it and was SO close yet again. Ugh to lose Lightspeed and now Barbarian, come on! Oh well I have work in less then 5 hrs. Night all and congrats on the winners and hugs to us that came so close but still lost. :)
Oh no! Just 4 gold short is a pity. Next time do shout for help and some of us could have spare gold to send you.

I used one ultimate on two accounts but managed to get the dragon, hope it proves its worth after all that.

azucita
11-17-14, 04:28 AM
Morning everyone..... Congrats to all who got the egg. This was quite hard for me, i had multiple dragons thst had to battle endlessly, i virtually played every hour the entire weekend, hubby was not amused ;).

Lip, sorry about that if the system failed maybe contact support?

Good luck everyone with getting crests. Battles sure arent easy anymore :)

tuffyjkitten
11-17-14, 07:51 AM
My Celestial 6 got beat but came oh so close...closer than most other dragons. With a little under 2 hrs left I sped and tried the rest of my diamonds and champs. On the 5th try my Guardian 6 (JTKirk) came thru and crushed the Barbarian! Now I just need space for a new habitat to put him and Berserker in.

Congrats to everyone who made it thru and a big hug to those who didn't....remember that in this game there is always another dragon and these champs have a habit of showing up in value packs. That's how I got my first one (Immortal).

maizee0404
11-17-14, 09:44 AM
Hey everyone!! Hope you all got your new champ! Im happy to announce that my son won his 1st champ! No diamonds no champs atall....one happy boy!!
Myself i got stuck on black diamond...i ran out of time!
That was a hard tourney!! Sorry i wasnt posting much...real life kinda got in the way this time! Anyway congrats to all the winners...and for those like myself theres always next time
Great job everyone :)

LonePudding
11-17-14, 10:03 AM
Just wondering for next time(I want to ensure that I win next time)...
What's the best strategy?:
1) speeding through the easier first rounds so you have more time on the harder rounds
OR...
2) speed through the harder rounds after a loss?
I'm attempting to save gold for this, and I'm not very good at that! At 20 so far since 0 yesterday!

azucita
11-17-14, 10:33 AM
1) speeding through the easier first rounds so you have more time on the harder rounds
OR...
I'm attempting to save gold for this, and I'm not very good at that! At 20 so far since 0 yesterday!

first, let me ask....how do you get 20 gold in one day, lucky you! :D

personally i try to battle every single hour the first and second day to get past the first 15 rounds quite fast as i konw i will get stuck one day at least in a few dragons.... i usually speed rounds in those dragons, normally 15,20,25 i speed them up by half hour, so i only spend 2 gold, i cant tell for sure of course but usually after i speed up, i tend to have better luck in beating the dragon, but that could be just random.

also, i do what a lot of people have been suggesting. for the harder dragons i dont use 10 of my best dragons, specially those that have 10% chance for pretty much any dragon you use, i use babies and non-important dragons in between, keeping in mind which dragons im supposed to use next round.

and, last, i keep it in my mind that im ready to ultimate the last or before last round, i wouldnt do it way before beacuse i cant afford to ultimate more than one round and there's no sense for me to ultimate round 20 and then never make it past 25...but that's just my personal scenario.

its kinda a full time job when there's a tournament haha :D

belbar22
11-17-14, 10:45 AM
OR...

I have tried both of the above strategies and a mixture of the two and in my opinion I get through quicker when I speed up the later rounds. I think the opponents get a little tired. However I never spend more that 12 gold speeding on any particular round as otherwise I might as well use ultimate, which I sometimes do, if I am short of time and can't battle every hour. I probably get about 110 gold a week with my gold giving dragons and gifts and only use my gold for tourneys, so I always have plenty.

belbar22
11-17-14, 10:50 AM
This was my most frustrating tourney ever. I must have had to re-do rounds I had won about 30 times as my progress kept getting lost (and yes, i tried all the usual methods to ensure I was synched to TLs server). In the end I limped to round 27 on one account and 24 on the other, so decided that i would sprint to the end by playing each round once and if it didn't look like I was going to win using ultimate AND sped up between rounds. Doing this got me to the end on both accounts, but there is still something wrong with my arena and the saving of progress is very erratic. Incidentally, I only need to use ultimate twice on 1 account and 3 times on the other which was lucky, i suppose.

azucita
11-17-14, 10:51 AM
Hey everyone!! Hope you all got your new champ! Im happy to announce that my son won his 1st champ! No diamonds no champs atall....one happy boy!!
Myself i got stuck on black diamond...i ran out of time!
That was a hard tourney!! Sorry i wasnt posting much...real life kinda got in the way this time! Anyway congrats to all the winners...and for those like myself theres always next time
Great job everyone :)

congrats to your son!

LonePudding
11-17-14, 10:56 AM
first, let me ask....how do you get 20 gold in one day, lucky you! :D

personally i try to battle every single hour the first and second day to get past the first 15 rounds quite fast as i konw i will get stuck one day at least in a few dragons.... i usually speed rounds in those dragons, normally 15,20,25 i speed them up by half hour, so i only spend 2 gold, i cant tell for sure of course but usually after i speed up, i tend to have better luck in beating the dragon, but that could be just random.

also, i do what a lot of people have been suggesting. for the harder dragons i dont use 10 of my best dragons, specially those that have 10% chance for pretty much any dragon you use, i use babies and non-important dragons in between, keeping in mind which dragons im supposed to use next round.

and, last, i keep it in my mind that im ready to ultimate the last or before last round, i wouldnt do it way before beacuse i cant afford to ultimate more than one round and there's no sense for me to ultimate round 20 and then never make it past 25...but that's just my personal scenario.

its kinda a full time job when there's a tournament haha :D

Well I had 26 gold - earned 10 gold twice when questing with my fire dragon and I also have gold partners!.... Then I spent 6 gold to speed up a breeding (I'm so rubbish at saving lol)!!

Thanks for the advice azucita, it was so helpful I had to screenshot it! I especially like the idea of speeding after a half hour wait! I don't know why I never thought of that...:confused:I guess some people are not so economically smart (in gold or real money!)

LonePudding
11-17-14, 10:59 AM
I have tried both of the above strategies and a mixture of the two and in my opinion I get through quicker when I speed up the later rounds. I think the opponents get a little tired. However I never spend more that 12 gold speeding on any particular round as otherwise I might as well use ultimate, which I sometimes do, if I am short of time and can't battle every hour. I probably get about 110 gold a week with my gold giving dragons and gifts and only use my gold for tourneys, so I always have plenty.

I might have to invest in some gold giving dragons!!

belbar22
11-17-14, 11:42 AM
I might have to invest in some gold giving dragons!!

I bought them when they were on sale for 800 gold. I missed buying treasure cos I was procrastinating about using up my gold store, but I have 2 and they are a great investment cos as I said you can always get enough gold between tourneys to use some ultimates and speed up a few rounds. I usually finish the tourneys on a Thursday evening/Friday lunchtime at the latest but this is only possible by using some gold.

azucita
11-17-14, 03:22 PM
i so want a gold dragon on sale.... :)

kooky panda
11-17-14, 03:48 PM
This has been the hardest one yet. I may have to use the ultimate a couple of times in a battle, but I had to use it numerous times this time, and I was in the game every hour, except when sleeping.

Me no likely this battle at all!! :(

freshfunin2008
11-17-14, 04:09 PM
Good point! Kooky we have not had a sale on gold producing dragons and I don't know how long. It is either time for a new dragon or one of the existing ones should go on sell for 400 gold.

Phaedrakiki
11-17-14, 06:04 PM

Oh, Lip! I'm so sad to hear this happened! Did you try emailing support to see if they'd help? (Might be worth a shot?) You were so helpful during the tourney, & cheering for everyone else...makes me feel sick to my stomach that you got ripped off like this!

Fingers crossed you end up with that egg somehow. If not, please settle for a big hug from me, lol! (Not quite the same, eh?);)

PepperWoo
11-17-14, 07:22 PM
Ooohh I would love to have a gold-giving dragon too! I wonder if there's gonna be a sale on BFS? The gold they give... is it included in the 20 gold per day limit?

Lipand5kids
11-17-14, 09:05 PM
Oh no! Just 4 gold short is a pity. Next time do shout for help and some of us could have spare gold to send you.

I used one ultimate on two accounts but managed to get the dragon, hope it proves its worth after all that.
I'm sorry I should have but wasn't sure anyone was up or around last night. But Ty for the tip I may use it one day and you as well if you need gold I will send you some too. :)

Morning everyone..... Congrats to all who got the egg. This was quite hard for me, i had multiple dragons thst had to battle endlessly, i virtually played every hour the entire weekend, hubby was not amused ;).

Lip, sorry about that if the system failed maybe contact support?

Good luck everyone with getting crests. Battles sure arent easy anymore :)
Yes I emailed them last night and hope to hear back soon. Ty :)

Oh, Lip! I'm so sad to hear this happened! Did you try emailing support to see if they'd help? (Might be worth a shot?) You were so helpful during the tourney, & cheering for everyone else...makes me feel sick to my stomach that you got ripped off like this!

Fingers crossed you end up with that egg somehow. If not, please settle for a big hug from me, lol! (Not quite the same, eh?);)

I emailed them last night and hope to get a reponse soon. Ty for the hug and yes it makes me feel better knowing you all care. :) I was just so mad but I understand it's just a game, but to be so close and watch it just slip through your fingers. Again Ty for for cheering me up. I still love this forum group. :o

MakJulos
11-18-14, 09:27 AM
This has been the hardest one yet. I may have to use the ultimate a couple of times in a battle, but I had to use it numerous times this time, and I was in the game every hour, except when sleeping.

Me no likely this battle at all!! :(

Rarely do i agree as much with a moderator as i do just now - this tournament ended up really nasty! I did lose like 36 hours of tourney time due to partying but i figured it wasn't a problem since the last couple tournaments has been strangely smooth and enjoyable events, without use of Ultimates and with minor speeding up only - but that positive attitude was erased quickly when i got back home and into DS! Instantly i started getting stuck, on every opponent left - spent more gold on speeding up, got stuck, used Ultimate, sped up some more, used Ultimate, sped up a lil bit more, used another Ultimate......

I managed to get the Barbarian dragon in the end - not quite sure why i fought hard and spent lotsa gold to get a 18th Champion, one that prolly won't get leveled up like most of its kin, but....stubborness gets me every time lol! :rolleyes:

belbar22
11-18-14, 01:55 PM
Rarely do i agree as much with a moderator as i do just now - this tournament ended up really nasty! I did lose like 36 hours of tourney time due to partying but i figured it wasn't a problem since the last couple tournaments has been strangely smooth and enjoyable events, without use of Ultimates and with minor speeding up only - but that positive attitude was erased quickly when i got back home and into DS! Instantly i started getting stuck, on every opponent left - spent more gold on speeding up, got stuck, used Ultimate, sped up some more, used Ultimate, sped up a lil bit more, used another Ultimate......

I managed to get the Barbarian dragon in the end - not quite sure why i fought hard and spent lotsa gold to get a 18th Champion, one that prolly won't get leveled up like most of its kin, but....stubborness gets me every time lol! :rolleyes:

Lol. You and me both!!!!

Lipand5kids
11-18-14, 07:12 PM

Btw I accidentally used my husbands email but he showed me what they said, try turning the device off, powering down or uninstall and then reinstall the game. Hence I already did all that and still didn't work. I don't think they are going to be nice at all and just say oh well. They did it before so no shocker there.