PDA

View Full Version : Very annoyed!! Lost progrees

mbyte68
11-11-14, 11:40 AM
plz fiz my progress it says i have 15hr to evolve my virtue WHICH i have jst took of evolve and replaced with a fuzzy like 8 times in a row which kept reseting i am not waiting another 15 hrs AGAIN plz fix or sort gold to my acc so i can rush this bck through thanks

amerirish
11-11-14, 11:43 AM
Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app? You won't lose any info because the game is stored on TL's server. You could also try restarting your device. Hope it gets worked out!! :)

mbyte68
11-11-14, 11:47 AM
yes tried that even using the android instead of the ios looks like its kept my info jst screwed up my evolve chamber which was at 0 and took a virtue off , now its sayin i got 15hr left on my evolve and my fuzzy aint in it my stupid virtue is in theres still

ghostiemom
11-11-14, 11:54 AM
It's because the evolution temple reverted back to full-time evolving.

mbyte68
11-11-14, 11:59 AM
hmmm u lost me plz explain this i took a dragon off, put 1 on it kept reseting what i did like 8 times so i used my android nxt its sayin i have 15hrs on it WHEN I HAD NONE!! so yh kinda not waiting another 15hr for this **** dragon when a diamond whouldnt even have took as long by time its finished againnnnnn

amerirish
11-11-14, 12:08 PM
It's because the evolution temple reverted back to full-time evolving.

Uggh! I can't believe they did it like this! In the middle of an evolution they put the extra hours back instead of just leaving the ones alone that were put in the temple in time? This sucks :(

ghostiemom
11-11-14, 12:08 PM
The evolution temple was offering half-time evolving for a few days. So your virtue dragon was done after 16-17 hours instead of the usual 33. They stopped the half-time evolving right when your dragon was done so the game wouldn't let you place it in your habitat. It needs to finish out it's full time in the temple. That happened to me, too.

ghostiemom
11-11-14, 12:09 PM
Uggh! I can't believe they did it like this! In the middle of an evolution they put the extra hours back instead of just leaving the ones alone that were put in the temple in time? This sucks :(

It does suck, especially since I was evolving my son's new diamond dragon, so now he won't have it for the tourney for a couple days. :(

ghostiemom
11-11-14, 12:10 PM
They should have let the in-progress dragons finish out their shorter evolution time. That wasn't nice, TL.

mbyte68
11-11-14, 12:11 PM
well thats a pure joke and needs sorting really ;/ unhappy player

mbyte68
11-11-14, 12:11 PM
jst cause i didnt get it off straight aways

PurpleScorpion76
11-11-14, 12:37 PM
Exactly same thing has happened to me! Very annoid too. I'd taken it out of the temple 3 times earlier today as it kept glitching or so I thought and just found it there again! Now I've got to wait til I wake up tomorrow morning and I was hoping to breed it with firestorm while I sleep. Grrr!

PurpleScorpion76
11-11-14, 12:39 PM
They should have let the in-progress dragons finish out their shorter evolution time. That wasn't nice, TL.

No it wasn't!

dangerb0y
11-11-14, 01:51 PM
I had various diamond dragons across 4 accounts in the temple. They all reverted back to their full timers. That is upsetting.

Clark_Wayne
11-14-14, 04:03 AM
Agreed ! My gilded finished evolving but went back to evolution temple ! I was :mad: !