PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a new animal today ?

dreamusman
11-11-14, 10:25 AM
I am just wondering will there be a new animal out today

MelodicStars
11-11-14, 11:27 AM
Probably not since new animals are normally released on Fridays. However, there have been times where new animals were released on other days besides Friday. Let's just say it's possible but not likely that a new animal will be released today :)

my607
11-11-14, 11:38 AM
It seems like new animals are on Tuesday and Friday. So it's two animals a week usually befor it use to be four animals a week

Bambamstad
11-11-14, 12:41 PM
It seems like new animals are on Tuesday and Friday. So it's two animals a week usually befor it use to be four animals a week

Two new animals today, one in tournament and one fire leaf rare creature

zenobia42
11-11-14, 12:45 PM
Two new animals today, one in tournament and one fire leaf rare creature

Lord help us. They are now releasing 1-2 animals *THREE* days a week not just two day a week. This is getting positively ludicrous.

my607
11-11-14, 01:26 PM
Lord help us. They are now releasing 1-2 animals *THREE* days a week not just two day a week. This is getting positively ludicrous.

Now I'm missing 13 animals and I have to delay the toucan. My vinotaur is great doing battles so have to be patient .

zenobia42
11-11-14, 01:51 PM
Now I'm missing 13 animals and I have to delay the toucan. My vinotaur is great doing battles so have to be patient .

I have my poor vinotaur locked in the den with a toucan fail myself. Silly me thinking this was a day we don't have to have our progress filling an album thwarted by yet more animals since it's not a typical animal release day.

Anyway, yeah, I am back up to 12 missing again, too. I used to be able to keep it at only 8 missing most of the time. I think now I may never get back to single digits missing from my album again though with them releasing new animals THREE days a week now.

Releasing so many new animals per week puts a lot of pressure on. Because there is a tournament going on now, it would be a good time to try for the emerald since I check in hourly anyway for the tourney. But because I am now pushed so far behind in my album, missing 50% more animals than I was a few weeks ago. I feel like I can't afford to try for any type of ultra rare, because it takes so, so many attempts just to get one, and during those hundreds of attempts, they'll keep releasing more and more animals, causing me to fall farther and farther behind. I feel like I have to only try to animals I have a reasonable chance of breeding in under 20 tries if I want to progress at all in filling my album.

kooky panda
11-11-14, 04:14 PM
New update threads
Fallaby (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75042-Animal-Update-Fallaby-11-11-2014&p=999498&viewfull=1#post999498)

Thanksgibbon (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75040-New-battle-touremment-thanksgibbon-12-11-14&p=999463&viewfull=1#post999463)