PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on level 246

locotesx3
11-11-14, 08:42 AM
Anyone that has beaten this level have any helpful suggestions?
Thanks.

DessertWolf
11-11-14, 12:09 PM
Those pesky Squirrels can really make this level difficult. I recommend that you combine Purple Pastry Boxes in the middle to get lure them in with Purple Cupcakes and use Cupcake combinations to defeat them immediately. If you can combine more Boxes while defeating the Squirrels, you'll clear them quick and you can focus on making more Purple Cupcakes. Hope this helps!

locotesx3
11-11-14, 04:29 PM
Those pesky Squirrels can really make this level difficult. I recommend that you combine Purple Pastry Boxes in the middle to get lure them in with Purple Cupcakes and use Cupcake combinations to defeat them immediately. If you can combine more Boxes while defeating the Squirrels, you'll clear them quick and you can focus on making more Purple Cupcakes. Hope this helps!

That's pretty much what I have been doing. But it seems like I spend every move chasing squirrels and they eat all the purple cakes before I can get them. It takes 2 moves to beat them but the bear lets 2 more go every 2nd move. Can't beat Bruno in squirrels alone.

rubicant112
08-26-15, 10:05 AM
This level is *****ing ridiculous. You **** one squirrel, and two more appear. I'm lucky to get one purple cupcake on my own. I swear this game is harder than any other game at its comparable level.