PDA

View Full Version : Dog house

happygal93
11-11-14, 03:31 AM
Hi. I just bought a dog at 240 gems which is ridiculously priced. Because it stated that you can feed and take care of it and win premium parts. But the thing is my dog could do nothing all day besides jumping around. I feel that it is just merely a decoration. But what deco would cause you 240 gems ?! I paid real life money for it. Can someone tell me what does the dog do in the first place ?

nicola211982
11-11-14, 03:51 AM
Have you tried collecting from your dog with the basket or feeding it like you would with your farm animals?

ciarjen
11-11-14, 05:31 AM
Hi. I just bought a dog at 240 gems which is ridiculously priced. Because it stated that you can feed and take care of it and win premium parts. But the thing is my dog could do nothing all day besides jumping around. I feel that it is just merely a decoration. But what deco would cause you 240 gems ?! I paid real life money for it. Can someone tell me what does the dog do in the first place ?

It is just like all the other animals - when it jumps you need to swipe the bucket over it to collect. You will usually get coins. Parts will drop but it is not frequents and very occassionally you may get a gem.

Then you have to feed with pet food and wait another 5 hours to collect again.

You can also buy pets with coins in the game and win them as prizes in events, hot air balloons and pipers tree house (which will also cost gems to win the pet though)