PDA

View Full Version : Mad Scientist Dragon

grammypammy1
11-10-14, 11:50 AM
My mad scientist dragon keeps disappearing. When I tap on the habitat, his picture is there, as are the pictures of the other two dragons who share the habitat. But he isn't physically there, although the other two dragons are. I've rebooted my iPad but it didn't help. Please advise.

[S8] Regina
11-10-14, 05:42 PM
My mad scientist dragon keeps disappearing. When I tap on the habitat, his picture is there, as are the pictures of the other two dragons who share the habitat. But he isn't physically there, although the other two dragons are. I've rebooted my iPad but it didn't help. Please advise.

We have checked this Dragon on similar devices and it appears in its appropriate habitats. After loading the game, does the Mad Scientist Dragon take awhile to load? If you still have issues loading the asset for this Dragon, please send us a screenshot so we can continue to investigate. Thank you!

grammypammy1
11-12-14, 09:05 AM
Regina;999058']We have checked this Dragon on similar devices and it appears in its appropriate habitats. After loading the game, does the Mad Scientist Dragon take awhile to load? If you still have issues loading the asset for this Dragon, please send us a screenshot so we can continue to investigate. Thank you!

I updated the game and that took care of my problem. Thank you.

[S8] Regina
11-12-14, 11:39 AM
I updated the game and that took care of my problem. Thank you.

Glad things worked out!

Sabi657
11-20-14, 08:43 PM
I'm having this problem now. My Firestorm dragon is stuck in the evolution temple. I tap to take it out of it and it goes to its habitat, but then a loading screen appears and it goes back to the temple. I checked to see if I could update my game, but there are no new updates available.

[S8] Regina
11-21-14, 04:49 PM
I'm having this problem now. My Firestorm dragon is stuck in the evolution temple. I tap to take it out of it and it goes to its habitat, but then a loading screen appears and it goes back to the temple. I checked to see if I could update my game, but there are no new updates available.

Sorry about that! This issue should be fixed. Please force-close the game and restart the app. Please let me know if you still cannot get the Dragon out of the Evolution Temple.