PDA

View Full Version : Game not working

sfallday
11-09-14, 08:41 PM
anybody else having a problem with the game. I am on iPad and droid neither is workin

awsumum
11-10-14, 02:36 AM
I'm getting kicked out A LOT, it's very frustrating. I'm on iOS, level 150

[S8] Regina
11-10-14, 12:09 PM
anybody else having a problem with the game. I am on iPad and droid neither is workin

I'm getting kicked out A LOT, it's very frustrating. I'm on iOS, level 150

Sorry about that! We've tried opening the game on similar devices as you, and we are able to open the game.

As you level up, while adding more items to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline. You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

sfallday
11-10-14, 01:03 PM
Still doin it but it's whatever

rmosteller60
11-10-14, 01:39 PM
I've been having problems with all my story games for a week i'm on kindle fire playing the original versions of dragon bakery and restaurant story.Sometimes i finally get in keeps saying no internet but i have internet i check it. On one device i just started a game on the others been playing a long time none of them are working i have deleted cache restart uninstalled reinstalled still doing the same thing i dont have problems with other games and i can go everywhere online any help would be appreciated. I am using kindle fire and kindle fire hd same problems on both? ? Just to be clear this happens on and off 24/7 i can sometimes get in put food on etc go back and cant get in just processing processing over and over then this is an online game etc..even when i occasionally get in it is slow slow and then just starts rhe processing thing again.

[S8] Regina
11-10-14, 06:32 PM
Still doin it but it's whatever

We've forwarded this information over to the Team for more investigation. If you encounter this issue again, please email support@teamlava with your account info so they can assist you.

[S8] Regina
11-10-14, 06:33 PM
I've been having problems with all my story games for a week i'm on kindle fire playing the original versions of dragon bakery and restaurant story.Sometimes i finally get in keeps saying no internet but i have internet i check it. On one device i just started a game on the others been playing a long time none of them are working i have deleted cache restart uninstalled reinstalled still doing the same thing i dont have problems with other games and i can go everywhere online any help would be appreciated. I am using kindle fire and kindle fire hd same problems on both? ? Just to be clear this happens on and off 24/7 i can sometimes get in put food on etc go back and cant get in just processing processing over and over then this is an online game etc..even when i occasionally get in it is slow slow and then just starts rhe processing thing again.

We've tested this again on a Kindle Fire, and we'll forward over our investigation and your info over to the Team for more testing. Thank you for your patience!

rmosteller60
11-10-14, 09:17 PM
Regina;999083']We've tested this again on a Kindle Fire, and we'll forward over our investigation and your info over to the Team for more testing. Thank you for your patience!

Thank you for your help Regina :)

rmosteller60
11-11-14, 01:19 PM
Thank you for your help Regina :)

Ok here is an example of what i am experiencing got on all games this morning no problem worked fine. Now 3hrs later cant even get into any games just keeps processing over and over i did notice about an hour ago they started slowing down now nothing. Probably if i wait a couple or 3 or more hours i will get onto them again but they will run slow the rest of the day. Oh well guess i'l have more time for my other non story games now. :( not to mention all the processing wearing my battery down the i get Bakery Dragon Restaurant Story is an online game you need to check internet connection!! Well obviously my connection is fine since i am here writing this with no problem lol oh well maybe i'll go play facebook games i have no problems with those but thanks for trying regina :)

puffymagicdragon
11-11-14, 01:43 PM
My games are not working either. Please help

raaver
11-11-14, 03:09 PM
Hi,

I'm having same connection issues. Sometimes it takes 5 to 10 minutes to "try again" and I'm lucky. I agree on heavy load on my older iPod. Visiting lvl 50's make my iPod crash.
I do like the game, but getting connection difficulties or crashes are no fun. Getting a new device is out of the question...
Just had to vent a bit, sorry for that.

Rob

gail66
11-11-14, 03:10 PM
Yer all mine are also not connecting iPhone 4s. iPad air. Are my devices. I came here thinking the games were down because they was on maintiance. Help. -----I need to play.

dangerb0y
11-11-14, 06:43 PM
Ok here is an example of what i am experiencing got on all games this morning no problem worked fine. Now 3hrs later cant even get into any games just keeps processing over and over i did notice about an hour ago they started slowing down now nothing. Probably if i wait a couple or 3 or more hours i will get onto them again but they will run slow the rest of the day. Oh well guess i'l have more time for my other non story games now. :( not to mention all the processing wearing my battery down the i get Bakery Dragon Restaurant Story is an online game you need to check internet connection!! Well obviously my connection is fine since i am here writing this with no problem lol oh well maybe i'll go play facebook games i have no problems with those but thanks for trying regina :)

I just want to say that I am experiencing the same thing
IPhone 5s with latest iOS.
For me though it is happening across the board. Castle and Fantasy. Candy mania not so much. If I am lucky to get into candy mania, I will click on the drop down menu and try to open the other games that way. It's usually more successful than clicking on my icons.

jovita777
11-12-14, 02:24 PM
I have this problem 3-4 days. I cant enter to my game to. IF i enter, game crash. Today i start mining, and game crash, i lost bombs. I play on ipad. All other my games is fine. I cant play no one TL games normal. My internet working fine. Please help.

otgland
11-12-14, 05:36 PM
Same here... just got back on. Everything is loading really slow. Or shows no internet...I'm playing on a 5c with latest software.

mayday2001
11-15-14, 11:50 AM
I'm having the same issue. Game goes offline a LOT especially when trying to visit neighbours. Hope it is fixed soo