PDA

View Full Version : Farm story 2 : Catfish

abtomkins
11-08-14, 10:35 PM
Add abtomkins - also I can't catch catfish and I don't know why? If someone has any helpful hints let me know. Thanks.

PookieBear50
11-10-14, 12:29 PM
This may sound strange, but DON'T try to catch catfish. Try to catch anchovies or bass instead. The game has the strangest tendency to give you exactly what you're NOT looking for when you need it.

ciarjen
11-10-14, 01:25 PM
This may sound strange, but DON'T try to catch catfish. Try to catch anchovies or bass instead. The game has the strangest tendency to give you exactly what you're NOT looking for when you need it.

LOL, this is so true. Believe it or not, I've actually had problems trying to catch anchovies.

PookieBear50
11-10-14, 02:19 PM
LOL, this is so true. Believe it or not, I've actually had problems trying to catch anchovies.

I believe it. There was one occasion when I was trying to catch anchovies to make pizzas, only I kept pulling in catfish and bass. I had maybe 12 dough baits, and of those, I think I pulled in maybe 1 or 2 anchovies.

Ended up making a lot of fried fish, as I recall...

bss18974
11-10-14, 08:19 PM
Exactly... Most recipes at higher levels require more salmon than tuna. But guess what you catch fishing the most? Tuna!

Here's what I figured out... If you have approximately the same number of fish, you will catch everything fairly evenly... But if you have one fish in larger numbers than others... That's the one you will catch.

And if you need something badly enough, you WONT find it in the newspapers.

pundoggity
11-10-14, 11:05 PM
Add abtomkins - also I can't catch catfish and I don't know why? If someone has any helpful hints let me know. Thanks.

Make sure you are using the anchovy bait.