PDA

View Full Version : Trading For Black Gems

Seranda
11-08-14, 03:25 PM
I am finding it very difficult to get black gems through trading to get the special craft able gem dragons. Anyone have tips or dragon breeding combos to help me out here?

I have one large black gem and 5 small gems. I need 5 more small gems but it has taken me forever to get where I am at. I need all the dragons that need black gems... Onyx, Tigers Eye & Jade.

MaribouMay
11-08-14, 07:26 PM
My strategy is to get extra SR dragons to trade as they give a large gem. I am trying to get a second Magma for trading so I can craft a Tiger's Eye dragon.

sanadragon
11-08-14, 07:38 PM
The zodiac dragons give black gems when you trade them, either small or large, the black swan also gives black gems.

LonePudding
11-09-14, 11:49 AM
My strategy is to get extra SR dragons to trade as they give a large gem. I am trying to get a second Magma for trading so I can craft a Tiger's Eye dragon.

whats SR? Sorry if thats a silly question!

Lesimony
11-09-14, 12:36 PM
SR= Super Rare

LonePudding
11-09-14, 03:24 PM
Ohh, duhh. So my technique is the same as MaribouMay's. I suggest you try that too OP. have you crafted your first magma yet?

freesiawoods
11-09-14, 08:35 PM
I don't know how anyone can craft two Magmas unless using gold to speed evolutions. I evolve nonstop and get on average two parts per bomb but never come close to having enough parts for two crafting dragons.

matchbox222
11-09-14, 08:39 PM

How on earth can someone get two magma's? :eek:

Anaboe
11-10-14, 06:48 PM
Didn't try for this Magma (stopped when the evolving-time was halved), but I got two of the other Black-hybrid Mining dragons pretty easily. Yes, you need to plan your evolvings carefully, but you only need 100 bombs per dragon, that's 200 bombs, that's 800 hours evolving, that's 33 days. But, if you plan ahead, you start with 25 bombs on the day the mine opens, so you only need 29 days of non-stop evolving. It's doable, if you plan carefully.

Truth be told, I did spend a few gold (no more than 10) to get some of my dragons out of my evolution-temple before going to bed, but I think 10 gold for 1 big black gem is very cheap ;)

Clark_Wayne
11-14-14, 04:16 AM
Unless you are lucky with mining, you need to spend some golds to speed evolutions to get more bombs.
I used to spare bombs when the mining dragons is not interesting, so when magma dragon started i had 25 bombs ready so that i need less golds for speed evolutions.
Now i'm half way for my magma#2
And if you are lucky and craft another steelflare dragon, this will give you another big black gem.
I got my jade this way : i crafted twice super rare champ and traded the second one for big black gem.
I was lucky too when raven was released again : i breed another raven and traded it for a big black gem.

Jnny2good
11-19-14, 06:26 PM
I tried to trade my Leos for black jems, but the trade icon is greyed out. Are Leo dragons not tradable? If so, why?

cocauina
11-19-14, 07:07 PM
I tried to trade my Leos for black jems, but the trade icon is greyed out. Are Leo dragons not tradable? If so, why?

Nom they aren'r tradable, because Leo is the main dragon to get the rest of the zodiac dragons.
Tropic, Royal and Dino, are the same.

JED000
11-20-14, 06:37 AM
What level does the dragon (like a Magma) need to be to trade it and receive a Large Black gem? Level 4? Or does it need to be higher? Thanks!

cocauina
11-20-14, 07:58 AM
What level does the dragon (like a Magma) need to be to trade it and receive a Large Black gem? Level 4? Or does it need to be higher? Thanks!

Every dragon that can be trade, needs to be in the minimum at level 4.