PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU EVER going to ANSWER for your GLITCHES?

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:55 AM
TeamLava, people downloaded your latest craptacular offering thinking there would maybe, just maybe be some new content. Wow, look! TeamLava added "quests" or "tasks" or whatever! Hey, something different at least even if it's hardly a payback to loyal customers for months upon end of dull stagnation.

OK. Let's start doing some tasks. Hey, did one! Got some XP! Hey, did another ... and another ... and ...
Wait. Where did the tasks go?

FAIL.

I'm starting to think you really are some lazy kid working out of his basement after all. I've never seen a game "developer" with more false promises, shoddy products and glitches than you.

You suck, TeamLava. You really do.

Donnahh
01-31-11, 03:57 PM
TeamLava, people downloaded your latest craptacular offering thinking there would maybe, just maybe be some new content. Wow, look! TeamLava added "quests" or "tasks" or whatever! Hey, something different at least even if it's hardly a payback to loyal customers for months upon end of dull stagnation.

OK. Let's start doing some tasks. Hey, did one! Got some XP! Hey, did another ... and another ... and ...
Wait. Where did the tasks go?

FAIL.

I'm starting to think you really are some lazy kid working out of his basement after all. I've never seen a game "developer" with more false promises, shoddy products and glitches than you.

You suck, TeamLava. You really do.

http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af73/lunah_album/OH-HAI-GUYZ-SO-I-HERD-YOU-STARTED-A-NEW-GAME-FAIL-NOOB-KEEP-YOUR-OLD-ONE-TARD.jpg