PDA

View Full Version : Answered Pumpkin dragon glitch

KemeticPride
11-07-14, 01:24 PM
Hi my name is Liz Callan. First off I can't log in because I forget my login info. But my island is Dragonia. My storm8 ID. Is KemeticPride. I hope this helps you. Please send me my info to login again. Also PLEASE FIX MY GLITCH!!! I took a spin on the wheel and won an adorable Pumpkin Dragon. As an infant I had no problems with him. But once I leveled him up and evolved him to a level 4 dragon, the problems began. He stays in the habitat for a few moments and then the loading sign comes up and he keeps returning to the Evolution Temple again and again!!!! I can't do **** with him!!! Please fix this because he is my fav dragon!!! Also when I got him I kept getting 2 bombs but the most recent time I got him back I only got 1 bomb and its now gone.

Does anyone else have this problem???

Anaboe
11-07-14, 02:06 PM
Yup, had the same problem for quite some time. Try moving your evolution-temple to another island, try force-closing you game, try rebooting your device, try re?nstalling your game (don't worry, the data is saved on the servers).

If you still have trouble, you can mail TeamLava at support@teamlava.nl. Perhaps they can help you with your login too. Good luck!

DessertWolf
11-07-14, 03:27 PM
Sorry to hear that KemeticPride. If you have contacted support@teamlava.com, a Support Agent will be able to look into your issue and assist you accordingly.