PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded Castle Story on Android

dirtycakes6
11-07-14, 12:09 PM
woohooo, i got it downloaded in the U.S..... woohoo!

meme1098
11-07-14, 01:27 PM
Welcome!!!

29vanilla
11-07-14, 02:56 PM
My daughter has been waiting forever. Is the download available to everyone now? We are in California. She will be so excited. Thanks TL!

PepperWoo
11-07-14, 03:09 PM
Did everyone get the popup on the other story games to download this on the Play Store? I have already started playing on ios and did not get a popup... I hope the mods could clarify this. :(

dirtycakes6
11-07-14, 03:53 PM
I think it was only for android???

nmishii
11-07-14, 06:02 PM
Did everyone get the popup on the other story games to download this on the Play Store? I have already started playing on ios and did not get a popup... I hope the mods could clarify this. :(

I'm not a mod but but speak from experience. If you have already installed a game for a Storm8 ID, regardless of the device, you won't get the popup. The popup only goes to people who have never installed that game. If there are special versions of a game, for example, Castle Story Christmas for Android (just a made up example, not a real version), it counts as a different game and you can get a popup.

ladybugrentals
11-07-14, 06:24 PM
Cannot install get error saying incorrect architecture

nmishii
11-07-14, 06:42 PM
Cannot install get error saying incorrect architecture

What device are you using? It might not meet the minimum requirements for playing.

orleansparish
11-07-14, 06:47 PM
Woohoo! Just saw this on facebook. Android users are in for a treat. The game starts slow, but builds momentum and is super fun. The designers of the game are very interactive, super cute with their banter and quite friendly with everyone. Im happy because I play on my main ipad, ipod and didnt have time to grow my smaller kingdoms to even send parts to myself. Now, with four accounts, I can start sending fur to myself for when the next pesky event or goal comes along.

Enjoy yall!

cherry_berryzz
11-07-14, 07:16 PM
I live in the United States , this says it is not available for United States users yet .
Do you know when it will become available,
I also use android device
Thank you
cherry_berryzz
Need daily players in Dragon Story , Bakery , restaurant..

dirtycakes6
11-07-14, 09:14 PM
I live in the United States , this says it is not available for United States users yet .
Thank you
cherry_berryzz

I'm in California and it installed for me on my note3. Try rebooting your phone?

PepperWoo
11-08-14, 12:24 AM
I'm not a mod but but speak from experience. If you have already installed a game for a Storm8 ID, regardless of the device, you won't get the popup. The popup only goes to people who have never installed that game. If there are special versions of a game, for example, Castle Story Christmas for Android (just a made up example, not a real version), it counts as a different game and you can get a popup.

Ohhh I see, I get it now thanks for explaining!

mrcoal14
11-08-14, 04:29 AM
Installing and playing castle story are my new goals but is not available in my country why?

kooky panda
11-08-14, 04:36 PM
My daughter has been waiting forever. Is the download available to everyone now? We are in California. She will be so excited. Thanks TL!

Thank you
cherry_berryzz

Link to US store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.castlestory

freesiawoods
11-10-14, 07:06 AM
So does it have all the features of ios CS???

Anyone can say when the rest of the we world can have it? I still carry my old iPhone 3 around everywhere though my real working phone is now android, just because I play CS and DS.

ryusei745
11-10-14, 09:25 AM
downloaded, and its really laggy(i can deal with that) and i also seem to be getting TONS of extra energy from collecting from anywhere, rock outcroppings, animals, trees, crops (im only lvl 4 dont even have the tablet yet). not sure if that was normal cuz of how long ago i was that low a lvl or not.

KasiaH30
11-12-14, 08:50 AM
Wow been away for a bit this is great news I play om my 1st gen iPad and it's a pain now I can play on my android phone woo hoo!

kooky panda
11-12-14, 09:26 AM
So does it have all the features of ios CS???

Anyone can say when the rest of the we world can have it? I still carry my old iPhone 3 around everywhere though my real working phone is now android, just because I play CS and DS.

I did get confirmation that currently the android and IOS version have all the same item, quests and features.

luke1100
11-12-14, 03:02 PM
I'm in the uk and have just downloaded CS onto my android phone.....but.....I can't log in with my current ID. I want to be able to play CS on my phone and my ipad. Anyone any ideas on how I can do it?

meme1098
11-12-14, 03:52 PM
RS/BS Login feature here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

freesiawoods
11-13-14, 04:28 AM
Nooooo...I could download and open it on my Android phone BUT it is pointless because my super wonderful purple cauldron has disappeared!!! How can I possibly play without it? Please, can't something be done to restore the Halloween event items? The pyre festival items are intact!