PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for neighbors

tvxal3
11-07-14, 10:41 AM
I wish they would change the gifts you give your neighbors, or add new items.

dgjfhdhgb
01-25-15, 10:02 AM
hi i think that there should be more options for gifts as we only have 4 items to choose from at the moment. There could be things included from the catalog and we could have something like every time you unlock an outfit from the catalog, at the same time you unlock a gift from the gift options to choose from.

Sawabugh
02-16-15, 06:57 AM
I daydream about new gifts every single day while returning the same old gifts.

I like to decorate my shop in coordinating colors and I know tons of other players do the same thing.

Since there is not a great way to store accepted gifts I end up declining most of them after I've sent the same item back to each Friend.

I don' receive a lot of gifts and that's okay since I don't want to display them usually but I think more would particpate in gifting if there was more variety.

I would love to see variety of gifts like we have for Restaurant and Bakery story. Even just a few added items or same items in better color options would be exciting!

I would love to see some blue, purple, grey, anything different than black and fed alllll the time would be wonderful.

AylinOnIce
02-22-15, 12:20 PM
I daydream about new gifts every single day while returning the same old gifts.

I like to decorate my shop in coordinating colors and I know tons of other players do the same thing.

Since there is not a great way to store accepted gifts I end up declining most of them after I've sent the same item back to each Friend.

I don' receive a lot of gifts and that's okay since I don't want to display them usually but I think more would particpate in gifting if there was more variety.

I would love to see variety of gifts like we have for Restaurant and Bakery story. Even just a few added items or same items in better color options would be exciting!

I would love to see some blue, purple, grey, anything different than black and fed alllll the time would be wonderful.

Yes, the current gifts sometimes start to get a little boring. Maybe we can send gifts like a gem in Home Desgin story, or maybe 10 coins.