PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest: New Poll /Suggestion Thread

kooky panda
11-07-14, 09:47 AM
What new items would you like to see added to the game? (Animals, Decorations).

Please vote. You can pick as many as you want, but you can only vote once.

Also please suggest any new creatures or decorations .

EviBrooklyn
11-07-14, 10:00 AM
EXPANSIONS !!! Lol

my607
11-07-14, 10:16 AM
Make it easier to get crystal unicorn for those who have none.

readysetgo888
11-07-14, 01:36 PM
Less flying animals! Mostly, just less of the bird clone flying animals. I wish they were a little bigger compared to the rest of the animals.

I really like the idea of a Rainbow animal, Lobster, and Rabbit. Also I have been thinking there should be an Electric Eel (water/electric hybrid).

zenobia42
11-07-14, 02:02 PM
EXPANSIONS !!! Lol

Here, here!

Or is it "hear, hear"?

Too lazy to google it and see which is correct lol.

bluefoxcrystal
11-07-14, 02:09 PM
Heh ^^ why not a yeti for winter time? Even if ya'll have it planned...

As well as some rodents ;) squirrels, rabbits, mice, rats...
Or some lizards! :D geckos, salamanders, frogs, snakes...
Or insects! XD I know I'm a girl but how about some kinda ants, moths, butterflies...

The possibilities are endless :D

amerirish
11-07-14, 02:40 PM
OMG, I'm going to sound like such a kiss up but I voted for them all. Love all of those suggestions! Probably because I'm not a very creative person so can't really think of any to add :p

my607
11-07-14, 05:34 PM
I would really want a Tree Nest cuz one isn't enough. It should cost lots of coins and no gems.

EviBrooklyn
11-07-14, 06:01 PM
Here, here!

Or is it "hear, hear"?

Too lazy to google it and see which is correct lol.

The 2nd spelling is more appropriate for TL's forums

JeannesThinkin
11-07-14, 06:57 PM
MY GOD. MY SUGGESTION. THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. ~MoonRabbit~

Ahem. Sorry.

Is Rainbow Koi going to be a new type aka Rainbow? I loved the Rainbows in DS, and would love to see it here. Electric+Water seems like a good combo for Rainbow.
I could see the Octoelf (OctopusElf) as a cute little Christmas-y animal. Lobsterclaus, not so much, but I trust TL to make it cuter than a newborn kitten.
Raindeer is the one with the Best Pun here. Rein-deer, RAIN-deer.

I have a few animal suggestions.

Fruitcat. December 27th is National Fruitcake Day. Cats are cool. Fruitcat. Your argument is invalid.
Nature-Fire

Battlecattle. The rhyme in this one is strong.
Champion????? This sounds like one.
Dark-Nature

ButterKites. Butterflies, why not? Beautiful. They could be a child's best friend.
IDK what type.

Christmusktree. Musk Ox + Christmas Lights = Christmusktree.
Electric Nature
Electric Water

Sapphire Seal. IDK. I like seals. Gemstone+Water seems like the most likely gemstone hybrid to be released next. And seals are related to water.
Gemstone-Water
(WARNING: If you choose this, or any other Ultra Animal, I suggest you to release it next year. You know, fans don't like it if you bombard them with ULTRA RARES every month.)

Ruby Razorback didn't appeal to me that much, it's uber cute, but it didn't seem like a gemstone worthy design.

I had this crazy notion of mini habitats. Like the Tree of Doom is a habitat only habitable to Scarecrow, with special graphics. Or the Pumpkin Patch for Bansheep and/or Frankenswine only, with special graphics. Not part of the habitat limit. To be fair mini habitat could only hold 2000 coins. That way we can store our limited-s without worrying about space and limits. The decorations look cool too. ~Special Graphics~

And, of course, more expansions. I'm not done expanding yet, but other people have, and they are getting irritated.

PS. Let us move Nests+Breeding Dens. Extra Nests are also needed.

cavegirl1
11-07-14, 07:27 PM
Definitely another nest. So many in storage still after the Halloween challenge!

Crr008
11-07-14, 07:52 PM
jeannes, I love your Sapphire Seal idea for the next gem ultra! Two thumbs up.

CoodieBug
11-07-14, 08:04 PM
EXPANSIONS !!! Lol
Definitely needed, along with new ways to earn explosives more quickly in order to obtain Runes to Expand!!!!

CoodieBug
11-07-14, 08:05 PM
Definitely another nest. So many in storage still after the Halloween challenge!
YES--please-please-please!!!!!

DragonMoon006
11-07-14, 08:11 PM
Diamond Marshsparrow (marshmallow looking sparrow) Gem-Water
small but packs a punch

And I chose CrystalPeacock anytime :D though I would prefer SapphirePeacock as Gem-Water :p

If we could have a rainbow habitat..that would be supercool....

cocauina
11-07-14, 08:16 PM
I voted for some animals, but the expansion and nest option would be great also TL.

my607
11-07-14, 08:20 PM
I voted for some animals, but the expansion and nest option would be great also TL.

Tree nest where we can move it and decorate it. Cost no gems. I don't mind costly coins

JeannesThinkin
11-07-14, 08:36 PM
Tree nest where we can move it and decorate it. Cost no gems. I don't mind costly coins

Decorate? Like with lights? Christmas Nest?

I care about costly coins.

my607
11-08-14, 05:50 AM
Decorate? Like with lights? Christmas Nest?

I care about costly coins.

I rather have coins then gems.

jim23cash
11-08-14, 07:21 AM
Mermare? Horse/Fish combo?
Most of the rest of these are real, just a fun play on words to use real names for make believe creatures.
Sunflower Starfish
Tiger Shark
Geoduck clam (real, pronounced like gooey duck)
Scorpionfish, Lion fish, Catfish, Dogfish, Parrotfish,
Rainbow boa, rainbow trout,
Butterfly bush or tree
Banana Spider
Spider monkey
Fire Ant
Moon jellyfish
Strawberry jellyfish, Peanut butter and jellyfish (not real! :D )
ant lion
Fish hawk
Ghost crabs
Copperhead snake, Diamondback Rattler, Timber Rattler, Coral snake, water snake
Dragonfly
Calliope Orchid

cquinn32
11-08-14, 08:17 AM
Would like to see additional nests available!!

heyowomo
11-08-14, 03:59 PM
An idea I had for an animal would be the Drizzly Bear(maybe water/nature or water/earth hybrid) that is a

chiareh
11-08-14, 07:13 PM
I'm kind of hoping for a Christmas event like, with presents and a tree, like how we had pumpkins for halloween. Or maybe something with candycanes. It'd be great to see some more decorations, something purple or yellow for more colors in the trees and perhaps a flowering bush? Something that isn't square like the beds of flowers? I'd love some fences too or a park bench for the Forest Keepers to sit on, etc. I would particularly like a barn or stable to keep extra creatures in, like in DS.

Aernak
11-08-14, 07:44 PM
How about a SnowOwl? Not sure what class(es) it would be tho. The IcyDeer suggestion makes me wonder if they are going to release a snow/ice class?

Aernak
11-08-14, 07:44 PM
An idea I had for an animal would be the Drizzly Bear(maybe water/nature or water/earth hybrid) that is a

How Cute!

SANDSCApe
11-08-14, 08:49 PM
Make whatever you want, but please don't bring any FOOD creatures. LobsterKlaus is cool as long as he's a sea creature and not seafood. No walking, flying or crawling plum puddings, candy canes, gingerbread and whatnot. I beg you, please!

SANDSCApe
11-08-14, 09:02 PM
You know how the Fashion Story avatar can be personalized and dressed up? Give us full-body avatars like that and allow us to put one baby animal in the avatar's arms and an older one at his/her side. Give it a little animation like the pilot and her pet in Farm Story 2. Let players personalize their avatar with favorite animals that are in their forests.
I mean, for heaven's sake, our avatars are identical to those in Dragon Story. Lame. Give us our own and make them way cooler.

EviBrooklyn
11-08-14, 09:28 PM
How about a crystal mermaid ( water/gem)

JeannesThinkin
11-09-14, 12:13 PM
Make whatever you want, but please don't bring any FOOD creatures. LobsterKlaus is cool as long as he's a sea creature and not seafood. No walking, flying or crawling plum puddings, candy canes, gingerbread and whatnot. I beg you, please!

Maybe apple making creatures? We have Gem Makers, and Coin Makers, of course. Introduce Apple Makers!
Preferably not as an animal on a platter.

How about a crystal mermaid ( water/gem)

I like mermaids, but is it an animal?

sanya87
11-09-14, 12:59 PM
More food options with times like 30 min and 3 hours, so we have something more to choose between 3 min and 1 hour and also between 1 and 5 hours

EviBrooklyn
11-09-14, 01:07 PM
Maybe apple making creatures? We have Gem Makers, and Coin Makers, of course. Introduce Apple Makers!
Preferably not as an animal on a platter

Half fish half human. I just think might look cute

dreamusman
11-09-14, 01:21 PM
Like in dragon story there are Arctic isle maybe there could be a different world in this

SANDSCApe
11-09-14, 02:51 PM

Here in Brooklyn, we have an annual parade for mermaids but there's no telling what we're smelling. LOL
TeamLava artists have a thing for slapping wings onto just about any creature, so a woodland animal with a big ole fish tail is not out of the question. They also have a thing for flippers, so watch for that too. I doubt they will ever put a human face or upper body on anything though.

SANDSCApe
11-09-14, 03:00 PM
There ARE some nice aquatic ideas on the list but I'm skeptical about WhalePin. In the Dragon Story Arctic, the ****erwhale dragon evolved into a sealion or seal or something with big tusks, whiskers and all. Just weird.

kbli7355
11-09-14, 10:55 PM
I really hope TL use mythological creatures for gem animals, and I kinda have some ideas:
Sapphire Leviathan (gem water)
Diamond Kirin (gem) Another pure gem creature like infinity dragon in DS
Amethyst Manticore (gem dark)
Fulgurite Kitsune (gem lightning)
Hematite Hydra (gem earth)
If there is a light element, its gem animal will be:
Pearl Pegasus (gem light)

jim23cash
11-10-14, 10:02 AM
T
I really hope TL use mythological creatures for gem animals, and I kinda have some ideas:
Sapphire Leviathan (gem water)
Diamond Kirin (gem) Another pure gem creature like infinity dragon in DS
Amethyst Manticore (gem dark)
Fulgurite Kitsune (gem lightning)
Hematite Hydra (gem earth)
If there is a light element, its gem animal will be:
Pearl Pegasus (gem light)

Don't forget the Kraken! Half seaweed, half animal (Squid?)
:)

seekerbears
11-10-14, 10:25 PM
This is also a suggestion thred right?:

Well anyways I've been wanting to ask this for awhile now but I have a suggestion about the expanding and how much time it takes first off I'm totally fine that it takes about 5 to 8 hours to finish an expansion but then after that time is up you still have to clear rock and tress which not only adds up to the total amount of coins your spending per expansion but you have to wait nearly an entire day just to finish your expanision and use it plus you then have to wait for your habitats to be done to which adds more time! So what I'm trying to say is maybe you could lower the time to clear the rocks and trees do we can use our land quicker and not wait basically a whole day

flowless
12-04-14, 05:30 PM
Iam hoping to see different varity of animlas
Lately there are some repeted animlas and copies with different colors
Such a shame cuz the graphics are amazing

So few suggestion
Snow ( white habit )
That include penguins , seals and big white polar bears

Desert habits (brown animals)
Including snakes , scorpion , lizard

Pond habitus ( where animals either swim or walk in the shallow water
That include frogs , flamingo , swine and ducks

kooky panda
12-08-14, 03:40 PM
Thanks for all the votes and suggestions!! Results have been submitted.