PDA

View Full Version : Farm name/BS/RS: SMILEAGAIN ... A Muslim who hates non Muslims

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:08 AM
Farm name: SMILEAGAIN ... A Muslim who just follows what..
.. A Muslim who just follows the teaching of her Master Allah aka Shaytan, the father of all LIES! Al Makr.. Lie to the Non Muslims by implementing Al Taqiyya. A post by her on someone's wall (gaara's) says and I quote, " So sorry I do not add any One have (picture of a pig) and (red x)" translated to she don't add neighbours that are non Muslims and who are Apes/Monkeys and Pigs just like how in Quran teaches Muslims that the Jews and Christians and all the Kuffrs are Pigs and Apes.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:10 AM
Muslim children are taught to hate non Muslims/infidels/Kaffirs/kuffir/the Jews/ the Christians ... Muslim Sesame Street and what the teach. youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:12 AM
It's NOT a SIN to lie in Islam.
The likes of this farm owner "SmileAgain" a true hating Muslim just following what the teachings of her Master Allah and the so called Prophet Muhammed who married a 6 year old and consumated the marriage at 9. Most Muslims will lie to non muslims by launching the Al Taqiyya.. Lying in Islam is NOT a SIN for who is the LIAR .. Shaytan is! Allah permits lying Al Makr one of the 99 names of Allah. youtube.com/watch?v=aPXncPCv2w0

Unregistered
01-31-11, 03:29 PM
Iam a muslim and all of u need to get ur facts straight
Regarding da first post a true Muslim will not insult non Muslims
A musilm considered non Muslim if insults other religions , as he should respect all religions but beileve Islam
So all I see is a non Muslim insulting non muslims
That if he is who claims to be and trying to creat some dram for him

Second liying in Islam is only allowed in three situations , one is in war , the other two don't know how to phrase it in english , so yes it's a big SIN , so for who says lieing is not a sin plz get ur facts straight << and excuize my spelling and my grammar am a non English speaker .

Third if I would judge a whole nation by the acts of some people then all Christian and Jews are horrible people who wish me dead without knowing me ,considering the numerous times I've subjected to insults from strangers just cuz Iam Muslims , used to it , but I only judge a person by their own actions . extreme people have no religion .

Usually I don't respond to these topics , but I love these games , allows me to interact with people around people around da world without any previous opinions about me weither they are true or not , so I would encourage that any player that shows extreme behavior should be warned and keep their opionios to them selves . Or stopped from da game .

Wish I can live to see a better world were no such **** would exist .