PDA

View Full Version : Answered I have apps asking me to download castlestory, but when I try.............

harrietguions
11-07-14, 03:04 AM
I have apps asking me to download castlestory, but when I try it tells me that item is not available in my country.

scarletdragon18
11-07-14, 03:12 AM
Same here. Hopefully it's a mistake and will be fixed.

SunniSazzz
11-07-14, 05:16 AM
Yes, I can't download it either...

inesat
11-07-14, 05:33 AM
Same here, except the message I get is "This app is incompatible with your device" (my device is a Nexus 7 tab).

Orchidija
11-07-14, 05:37 AM
Same here, cant download it because "there is no device I can download it to" howewer both my Android devices use Android 4.2.2. Well Im doing software update now and see what happens.

yoluzoo
11-07-14, 05:49 AM
Same here, I have a Galaxy Tab 3 :(

andyhoi
11-07-14, 06:00 AM
Me Either! I tried downloading it various other places and it won't install :(

bexrexbex
11-07-14, 06:07 AM
I got a prompt to download Castle Story from Dragon Story today. However, I go to the app story (Google Play, Android phone), and it says that the game is not available in my country. I am in the USA, so this seems odd to me. Is this a known issue/is there a fix?

Thank you

ShibuyaCloth
11-07-14, 06:13 AM
Castle Story is an iPhone only game. So you all seems to have an Android device. Sorry for you, but it won't work.

RACERGIRL08
11-07-14, 06:40 AM
Same problem here!

andromedablack
11-07-14, 06:41 AM
I also have the same problem, got a goal today to download Castle Story but in the Google play store I got a message that this app is not available in my country. I live in Europe though. Is there a way to download the game please?

pina02
11-07-14, 06:48 AM
Did anyone managed to download the game? I still can't download it.. :/

awesomejujubeans
11-07-14, 06:52 AM
I was just about to ask this. I really want to play this game too. I love all of the story ones. :(

tigerlillyherron
11-07-14, 07:00 AM
I already sent storm8 an email. Im literally 3 gems short of an expansion...in the middle of a bakery re design...and doing my best to get three more by doing short recipes on random ovens. I was expecting to have a new download today...and disappointed that I cant play castle storym ive heard alot about this game. It sounds fun.
however. I still need three gems. Lol. Not cool team lava. Not cool at all!
I could never afford an expandion with coins...the most ive ever had was about 20 mil. Smh. How annoyed I am today over this. :/

captmiddy
11-07-14, 07:06 AM
Castle Story is an iPhone only game. So you all seems to have an Android device. Sorry for you, but it won't work.

This may have been true but there is a Castle Story in the Play Store it is just regionally restricted for some reason. It isn't clear what regions it is open for or if it really exits. It appears they are either attempting to release this or have released it to a limited region. They may have opened the goal up a little wider than it should have been but all my TeamLava games are giving me a goal to install Castle Story.

meme1098
11-07-14, 07:10 AM
Response on the other android thread:

Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!

Orchidija
11-07-14, 07:10 AM
Well on Google play it says you need to have Android 2.3 or up, so it does not look like the game is only for IOS anymore. Anyways Im now on Android 4.4.2 and I can not install it...

Orchidija
11-07-14, 07:12 AM
Ok, so lets just wait :(

kiwitart500
11-07-14, 07:35 AM
I'm having the same issue... *Game not available in my country* when I try to download.

meme1098
11-07-14, 07:44 AM
Not available in all countries yet according to pika squirrel:

Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!

rita6834
11-07-14, 08:06 AM
Same message"not available in your country". I too live in the USA. Play on an android Samsung galaxy s3

Bellamiux
11-07-14, 08:12 AM
It wont let me download it.... it says not available in my country yet it popped as a goal and its in my play store!!!!! :(

kooky panda
11-07-14, 08:53 AM
I will the CMs know you guys are getting these pops ups.

awesomejujubeans
11-07-14, 09:30 AM
The other games that are iPhone only do not show up in Google Play at all. I think this is a different issue.

jewelfang
11-07-14, 09:43 AM
Same problem here. When I go to the playstore, I have the error that this app is not available in my country. I live in the USA. I would love to try it out too!

PikaSquirrel
11-07-14, 11:48 AM
Sorry for the confusion! Castle Story has been released worldwide on Android. It may take a while for the app to show up in your Google Play Store. Once it does, you will be able to access the game. Thanks!

PepperWoo
11-07-14, 01:35 PM
Sorry for the confusion! Castle Story has been released worldwide on Android. It may take a while for the app to show up in your Google Play Store. Once it does, you will be able to access the game. Thanks!

I will the CMs know you guys are getting these pops ups.

Hi mods, I have a question. I have been playing this game on iOS and already on lvl 12 there, but I was wondering if I'm supposed to get a popup on the android version of the other games like BS/RS/DS to download the android version of CS (even if I have already started playing on iOS)? Cause if I am... I'm not getting any. I can see it on Play Store though, but have not installed in on my android.

Xuihcoatl
11-30-14, 03:34 AM
"If you don't see it in Google Play it's not available in your country."...

Just to clarify...we WERE seeing in in the Play Store, but when we went to download is when we were getting the "not available in your country" message...

Liloze
11-30-14, 03:04 PM

And ipad !

PikaSquirrel
12-02-14, 11:15 AM
"If you don't see it in Google Play it's not available in your country."...

Just to clarify...we WERE seeing in in the Play Store, but when we went to download is when we were getting the "not available in your country" message...

Please try clearing your cache on your Google Play app and also force close it and check again. Some devices are not compatible with the game but the game is available worldwide.

PikaSquirrel
12-02-14, 11:22 AM
Hi mods, I have a question. I have been playing this game on iOS and already on lvl 12 there, but I was wondering if I'm supposed to get a popup on the android version of the other games like BS/RS/DS to download the android version of CS (even if I have already started playing on iOS)? Cause if I am... I'm not getting any. I can see it on Play Store though, but have not installed in on my android.

These Goals are not always active in the game, if you do not see one that means we do not have one active at the moment.