PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

SpiritWind00
11-06-14, 10:52 PM
Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November 2014

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item or building or decoration you would like to see added? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

** Please note that I have submitted the results of the July poll. There were really great ideas posted, so keep them coming. :)SW

SpiritWind00
11-06-14, 10:55 PM
Just to add some context, based on the posts received last poll, here are the suggestions that generated the most interest.

New trades in the exchange - say what you would like to trade for what item.
1. Add glimmer fragments and shards as drops for trades with Belladonna
2. A trade with mermaid or dragon scales for items
3. A trade with stone and wood
Crafting coloured benches in workshop - use dyes and wood to create new benches
Another kitchen / bakery
A Market to buy and sell goods
A mushroom trove - multi drops of mushrooms only
A black cat for Ivy - what might this cat do? love some suggestions!
Companion sawmill equivalent - eg, we have the Deep Mine and Sparkling Mines, what about something for wood?

mafruha
11-06-14, 11:21 PM
When ll be the update???

angela3737
11-06-14, 11:26 PM
Would love fifth shard ..energy given back when collecting from animals :)..also ability for lower level devices to work better ...first iPad 1st generation in playable ..now 4th generation itouch very hard to play ..may need 30tries to craft / kitchen / pick an adventure / trade each time ..

behindthepurplesmoke
11-07-14, 12:44 AM
I love the cat for Ivy idea! I don't know how to spin this, but maybe Ivy could get a kitten as a Christmas gift that Thurston/Old Thomas/the Ruler found wandering around. I hope that Ivy can get a little kitty somehow.
And a market would be incredible! I love that idea too! :)

Chaotarch
11-07-14, 01:09 AM
Just to add some context, based on the posts received last poll, here are the suggestions that generated the most interest.

Another kitchen / bakery
Companion sawmill equivalent - eg, we have the Deep Mine and Sparkling Mines, what about something for wood?

1. Ok, why not...
2. ...and whiskers?:confused:
3. nope
coloured benches?:confused: not for me, the workshop is full enough...
kitchen / bakery, no comment...
no market, love my inventory
mushroom trove? really? no.
black cat, sounds interesting, surprise me:rolleyes::cool:
sawmill, defenetly yes!:D

hope the BLACK rose or unicorns for greselda are not forgotten:eek:

EBJW
11-07-14, 01:58 AM
Argh, PLEASE a market where I can finally sell all I have much more then enough of and buy what I've been waiting for for sooooo long!

katbtodd
11-07-14, 02:25 AM

Another kitchen / bakery

I would like the black cat just to walk around . Doesn't have to give any thing

Jir67
11-07-14, 02:44 AM
I voted for the market and a kitchen/backery...
I already have a black cat walking around my home, and is enough for at least 3 kingdomes... Mine, my son's and the real Cat kindome, (my home...:p)

ipaddolo
11-07-14, 03:59 AM
bakery bakery bakery!
and the black cat :)

danzplace
11-07-14, 04:13 AM
I haven't seen past polls, so I don't know if this has been said, but I would love a port with sailing ships. The waterfront could have the new bakery and the boat could be the new trading post/market. Plus, it would provide an expansion. Thanks for listening. I love, love , love this game. Totally addicted due to adventures and the beautiful design elements.

hagypagy
11-07-14, 06:05 AM
The super sword should be the "sword in the stone". It appears on the map and is reached by expansion. A whole quest line should be involved.

a robin hood style character? .... an archer in the woods who steals from the Baron

OR

a joan of arc style character? .... a strong smart kind female character

OR

a mystic shaman style character? .... a tribesman in the woods who knows ancient tribal secrets about Glimmerwood
(can have to make a dream catcher at some point maybe:) ... bring in some questlines about dreams)

OR

a ghost character? .... a spirit in the woods who needs things to be resolved so they can pass to the otherside

Also the characters are all very white ... why are there no ethnicities portrayed??
2014 people - global world - how is this even a question?... (this coming from a white guy)

hagypagy
11-07-14, 06:06 AM
Also the BAKERY NEEDS TO HAPPEN :D

PurpleScorpion76
11-07-14, 06:09 AM
I've ticked all of the above as I'd like a pink bench for Sabina's garden. A blue one for Thomas, green for Ivy, you get the idea. I would love a black cat for Ivy, but I want it to be a character just like the others and to talk, a cat house for it to reside, the cat house can drop cat whiskers, rabbits foot - later ingredients for other potions maybe, milk etc. One of those cat pole things they scratch. It has to be a proper witches cat. With green eyes.

A bakery or two would be fabulous as bakeries can make the items they are supposed to. And relieve some of the pressure of our kitchens. Or a tinker camp style kitchen would be good. And a sugar mill.

Would definitely welcome a mushroom trove I'm always in need of mushrooms.

New trades in the exchange definitely something I'm after is stone and wood - potential ship building materials, but would hope it would come from expanding to the waters edge to build a harbour of sorts, build a lighthouse - moving light, a ship build house - working to build the parts needed to make a ship. I want to see ships move off, trade the excess fish all three in exchange for ship materials, rope, masts, I also want to be able to make rope regularly. Build a ship, maybe this is where the trade shop could come in as this port can bring in and send out our goods.

A deep sawmill for want of a better phrase or carpenters shop is a great idea but for this excess wood we'd need more things to be able to build. I currently have more trees in my kingdom than I would like as chopping them would lead to maxing message pop up.

perry5
11-07-14, 06:18 AM
Another kitchen/bakery is SO needed!! A trade market is an interesting concept...depending on how it was set up. The other items could be fun/useful at different times, but not as critical as another kitchen/bakery, IMHO. A Super Sword? Hmmm..."I already got one!"...It's the mythical, mystical, magical THUAKIE Sword! :)

bowlfullofcherries
11-07-14, 07:51 AM
I voted for the goods exchange. I'd especially love to buy/sell decorations as I have an excess of hutches and scarecrows but would gladly buy a haystack from the last event. Missed out on that one.

Betsy0923
11-07-14, 08:17 AM
I haven't seen past polls, so I don't know if this has been said, but I would love a port with sailing ships. The waterfront could have the new bakery and the boat could be the new trading post/market. Plus, it would provide an expansion. Thanks for listening. I love, love , love this game. Totally addicted due to adventures and the beautiful design elements.

This has been suggested before AND it is a great idea. I would put 10 votes (or whatever we are allowed :) ) on this one! Thx TL for continuing to respond to our requests. You guys are the best!

Gweo
11-07-14, 08:19 AM
Another kitchen would of course be good. But what I really want is the possibility to queue things in the kitchen. Really dont want the need to drop in every 15 minute to make another sugar.

An alternative which is probably easier to develop is to add some crafts in the kitchen where you get multiple items. Like craft 10 sugars.

Betsy0923
11-07-14, 08:20 AM
The super sword should be the "sword in the stone". It appears on the map and is reached by expansion. A whole quest line should be involved.

a robin hood style character? .... an archer in the woods who steals from the Baron

OR

OR

a mystic shaman style character? .... a tribesman in the woods who knows ancient tribal secrets about Glimmerwood
(can have to make a dream catcher at some point maybe:) ... bring in some questlines about dreams)

OR

a ghost character? .... a spirit in the woods who needs things to be resolved so they can pass to the otherside

Also the characters are all very white ... why are there no ethnicities portrayed??
2014 people - global world - how is this even a question?... (this coming from a white guy)

All good ideas - but like the diversity best, either in characters walking around or the ruler.

PurpleScorpion76
11-07-14, 08:59 AM

OR

OR

OR

Love these ideas.

ciarjen
11-07-14, 09:27 AM
A
An alternative which is probably easier to develop is to add some crafts in the kitchen where you get multiple items. Like craft 10 sugars.

This would be great. The time when I am sleeping the kitchens are hardly used. I wouldn't mind longer craft times for multiples of sugar, flour and chocolate.

29vanilla
11-07-14, 09:31 AM
From PurpleScorpion: "Would definitely welcome a mushroom trove I'm always in need of mushrooms.

New trades in the exchange definitely something I'm after is stone and wood - potential ship building materials, but would hope it would come from expanding to the waters edge to build a harbour of sorts, build a lighthouse - moving light, a ship build house - working to build the parts needed to make a ship. I want to see ships move off, trade the excess fish all three in exchange for ship materials, rope, masts, I also want to be able to make rope regularly. Build a ship, maybe this is where the trade shop could come in as this port can bring in and send out our goods. ". Sorry don't know how to insert quotes the right way.

I love this idea! I think everyone has posted some really great suggestions. My favorites are:
Waterfront expansion to include:
Kitchen, market, trading post, ships

Kitchen kitchen kitchen.
Black cat with drops
5th shard energy return from animals
Trades for scales, stone, wood
Super sword. Seems many kingdom visits have some beast stuck on their property
New plantings or drops of spices to trade from the New World (ie. Water front port)

TL. The cauldron is awesome! Love it/drops! Thanks:)

Liloze
11-07-14, 12:35 PM
Before anything else, EXPANSIONS , Now that we got this recurrent demand out of the way,
I voted for Kitchen/New trades in the Exchange / New Market/ Sawmill/and super Sowrd,

BTW haven't we forged a couple of those sowrds somewhere along the storyline? I still have both in my Stock why not use them?! We've got them already!

I really don't care for colored benches, but am not against it,

as for Ivy's kitten, lol I have one at home that is really a witch's cat ( green eyes but all white).
Neither against nor with this idea, it leaves me indifferent.

I do hope though that in this new exchange we could rid of the tons of over-grown benches, pumpkin hutches and scarecrows ....
I really don't want to see another useless exchange like the Fruits/ Energy one, or The Faerie exchange, I tried each once and that was it for me, Thanks but NO thanks!

Cannot stress enough on the expansions before adding any buildings,
We all know without "Geography" There's no History !

And last but by no means the least, a big THANK YOU to TL, the Staff, the Moderators of the forum, and every person making this game, incomparable, and unique!

jim23cash
11-07-14, 07:14 PM
I would love a Mill, where we could make BULK orders of Flour, Sugar and Chocolate(and a Bakery, with more items)
Move the "Feed the Baron" from kitchen to Trade, make it give Energy Boxes.
Increase level max, increase energy max for higher level.
Get rid of indicators on pumpkins (like in all other games, after the event, just decoration! Unless it's going to drop something besides xp!)
Give players that didn't finish one of last years timed events a chance to finish them! No one wants unfinished projects in their 'doms! Please give them an "Amnesty Weekend", where they get a chance to try for bats, reindeer, or whatever they need to finish Fairy Respite or whatever projects they didn't have time to complete.
Expansions, of course!
More or different gift items
Ability during world events to gift extra items to community, gift to neighbors, or trade/convert into items collected. I had over 60 each bats and ghosts, while some didn't make it to level 5 houses. Let us gift neighbors extra!
Please don't make event items random drops! Give us some control over our collecting!
For any items Like the skirt and crown, or different Dragon eggs, PLEASE code it so that if we have one, it drops a different one the next time it drops! Random drop events already stink, but when you miss out because you keep getting the same random drop when you need the other, that really stinks!
On special event box items, please code it to give different ones alternately! I got no boxes the first 2/3 of event, then after drops changed, I got 3 hayrides! I read of others with multiple scarecrows. I just wanted one of each. I'm sure many others felt the same way!
I think that's all for now.
Thank you for the great game, the better world event, the prizes that are more than decor, and most of all, Thank you for actually communicating with us! I really appreciate that you are paying attention to the forums, and answer our questions, listen to our feedback, and just generally are "Here". That's a pretty amazing thing, and I'm grateful for it. :)
Thank you! Annie :)

Equinox14
11-08-14, 01:31 PM
I would love to see horses added to Castle: work horses; horses for riding and carriage horses - they could be really beautiful. They of course, would need a stable and pasture and feed.
Thanks
Secret Valley

LadyLolepere
11-09-14, 04:49 AM
I would like more land. That way each character could develop their own spot. Thanksgiving is soon to come and it would be nice to get turkeys to raise and ****! How bout pumpkin pies and potatoes? We could build a feast table and all of the characters could come and bring a dish to pass....maybe Kaz would even show up with some dead monster to cook!

wheatsy
11-09-14, 08:20 AM
I want the kingdom to rotate please. :)

r41pi
11-09-14, 08:54 AM
Alicorn, Please please please.

QueenEverly
11-09-14, 11:34 AM
I like pretty much all of the ideas so far, especially the bakery and something that would give us flour/sugar/chocolate. The market would also be fun. I haven't fully expanded yet but when I do, a harbor would be nice!

One little adjustment I'd like is the ability to store rocks and trees (and a trade with stone and wood!). I'm always full on both stone and wood so chopping these is a waste but then they clutter up my kingdom. It'd be nice to be able to put them away.

muffinnosnuthin
11-09-14, 12:57 PM
I would love a Mill, where we could make BULK orders of Flour, Sugar and Chocolate(and a Bakery, with more items)

I agree. I had thought the windmill would give me flour and sugar. Isn't that what windmills do?

Queenzod
11-09-14, 01:33 PM
I would love a cocoa TREE that would give 1-4 cocoa pods every 4 hours.

mcb397
11-09-14, 02:16 PM
Not on the list, but I would love to have a tab in the inventory for just crops so I could quickly see what I'm low on and need to plant.

SpiritWind00
11-09-14, 07:12 PM
I would love to see horses added to Castle: work horses; horses for riding and carriage horses - they could be really beautiful. They of course, would need a stable and pasture and feed.
Thanks
Secret Valley

I will add this suggestion to the current poll thread.... Thanks!

AnniePMH
11-10-14, 02:54 AM
A black, animated cat for Ivy, with a nice, quirky storyline to it, please. :) I'm not so interested in bakeries, markets or ships...

ryusei745
11-10-14, 09:03 AM
Not on the list, but I would love to have a tab in the inventory for just crops so I could quickly see what I'm low on and need to plant.

better inventory management would be awesome. crops, building supplies (wood, stone, beams, blocks, glues), Decor, Buildings, Misc (items like burning ember, gemstones, murmurs, and jars stuff like that i think). i think those tabs would be good enough for me.

third kitchen/ a bakery would be amazing. i would just imagine to have it be obtainable same as tinker camp. 99 trade tickets.

Super sword. I am so sick of boars. just a sword that ****s them faster. or a craft that takes a lot of stuff but reduces the health of all normal beasties by 1/3 when its done. so skunks would have 2, fangbeasts would have 4 (maybe 3), boars would have 6. shouldnt affect any quest related only beasties like the 99 health boss battles or glimmer golems.

larisata
11-11-14, 01:32 AM
Another kitchen would of course be good. But what I really want is the possibility to queue things in the kitchen. Really dont want the need to drop in every 15 minute to make another sugar.

Yes! Enough of the artisan sugar production, the organic stone ground flour and the hand made chocolates. I want industrialisation. I would love to be able to craft 10 of these items at a time.

Also I would love a lucky black cat that stalked disdainfully around my kingdom scattering energy and gems in it's wake. Energy and gems, that is, in generous amounts at regular intervals and NOT random rare drops.

The harbour idea is brilliant. Maybe we could have a Roman galley that sailed away with mushrooms and returned with olive oil, wine and Tim Tams.

preinsko
11-11-14, 10:10 PM

Oh I second that request. The tabs don't seem to be associated with what I think they should. Like consumables, I assume they are things you can eat; but no nothing nada!

Chaotarch
11-12-14, 02:15 AM
lol, i am the only one who want no third or fourth kitchen, no bakery and so on?:confused::rolleyes:

cuz i think energymanagement is the mainpart of this game.
if you could craft all the things you need in one day, where is fun?
personal i want more goals like sister, sister; monsters with more energy, love the green fangbeast, yellow skunku etc:rolleyes::cool:

AnniePMH
11-12-14, 03:23 AM
lol, i am the only one who want no third or fourth kitchen, no bakery and so on?:confused::rolleyes:

personal i want more goals like sister, sister; monsters with more energy, love the green fangbeast, yellow skunku etc:rolleyes::cool:

I don't want more kitchens or a bakery either! I agree about energy management, and I'm much more interested in characters and the storyline than in cooking and baking...:)

PurpleScorpion76
11-12-14, 05:30 AM

I know what you mean, I haven't got to sister sister yet, but am looking forward to it. I have quests I want to zip through and others I take my time with on purpose. For example I'm now stocking up in the anticipation of tomorrow's update, but have Greseldas carriage and statue sitting in my quest book I'm not losing that amount of resources just before an update, if I don't get an update I'll start them tomorrow evening, but meanwhile my knights are searching for burning ember I'm hoping to get the dragon before the scales are needed.

I would like, an increase in energy maybe to 50 would be good, I'm starting to need 2 full energy that's after my two wizard schools, and adventure returned to be able to come close to clear my kingdom and I'm not even tapping the coin only buildings unless by accident or for a quest. So I'd like a max energy increase .

angela3737
11-12-14, 09:10 AM
I would love a cocoa tree ..drops cocoa and rare drop ( not too rare ) of chocolate ... Really need sorting to drop chocolate :)

katbtodd
11-12-14, 09:17 AM
I would love a cocoa tree ..drops cocoa and rare drop ( not too rare ) of chocolate ... Really need sorting to drop chocolate :)

Really a good Idea

bookadey
11-12-14, 11:40 AM
I love these ideas!

I'm intrigued with the black cat idea for Thomas maybe, but I don't trust Ivy too much around animals....

I think a trading market with other players sounds fun. People are at different stages of the game and what's precious to some are maxing out in others. (Not looking forward to the complaining we will hear on the forum though when neighbors don't want to trade- some of us Like to hoard :p )

I don't understand the mushroom trove - I have mushrooms and mushroom rings growing out of my ears! (Figuratively NOT literally!)

I would like to see the trade with Baron moved to the exchange. The random things I have from it were useful, I just wish a precious trade ticket came with it. (19 away from the tinkers camp!!)

I'm on board with a bakery and a super sword too. (I'll throw in expansions too for support - I'm nowhere near fully expanded but maybe someday....)

Rockylandia
11-12-14, 02:23 PM
Cat! I would like it to walk around. Doesn't have to do or drop anything. But it might be fun to build it a house.

Rockylandia
11-12-14, 02:27 PM
I love these ideas!

I'm intrigued with the black cat idea for Thomas maybe, but I don't trust Ivy too much around animals....

I think a trading market with other players sounds fun. People are at different stages of the game and what's precious to some are maxing out in others. (Not looking forward to the complaining we will hear on the forum though when neighbors don't want to trade- some of us Like to hoard :p )

I don't understand the mushroom trove - I have mushrooms and mushroom rings growing out of my ears! (Figuratively NOT literally!)

I would like to see the trade with Baron moved to the exchange. The random things I have from it were useful, I just wish a precious trade ticket came with it. (19 away from the tinkers camp!!)

I'm on board with a bakery and a super sword too. (I'll throw in expansions too for support - I'm nowhere near fully expanded but maybe someday....)

Mushroom trove would be for those of us who get bored harvesting the darn things one at a time! Same impatient folks who want a super sword because it gets boring ****ing all those boars - and takes so much energy!

PurpleScorpion76
11-12-14, 03:14 PM

Yes definitely want something that drops ready made chocolate, cake and sundae's.

zoeee87
11-12-14, 03:18 PM
Market Market Market!! And another kitchen!! And a pretty black kitty for Ivy!!!!

Enilon1
11-13-14, 02:07 AM
Yes for third kitchen ,mushrooms troves and pretty black cat

jbfps116
11-13-14, 06:05 AM
mushroom trove would be a space saver, one square vs many mushrooms
A Market where you could either sell extra items you have for coins or gems, or sell to players like on Hay Day, would be epic. I still think they should have a BANK to store and invest gems and coins in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[please?] ;)

Questhaven
11-13-14, 07:06 AM
Yes! I love the idea of a port with a market!!!⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️

PurpleScorpion76
11-13-14, 09:29 AM
I've just had an idea, thanksgiving from the knowledge gleaned on here thanks to you lovely peeps is followed by Black Friday. Wouldn't that be the perfect day to open a shop. Hint hint, nudge nudge!

fluffybutter007
11-13-14, 10:06 AM
I've just had an idea, thanksgiving from the knowledge gleaned on here thanks to you lovely peeps is followed by Black Friday. Wouldn't that be the perfect day to open a shop. Hint hint, nudge nudge!

Don't mention ______ Friday, it's a terrible day! It starts at 6pm on Thanksgiving and everybody loses sanity until the weekend is over. Lol

Anyway, a shop would be cool. Like the one in Farm Story 2. :)

And I also vote for a black cat for my kingdom. Maybe it can drop whiskers, fur, and fish? :)

Liloze
11-13-14, 10:11 AM
Where will we add all of these wonderful ideas ( buildings/ animals/ etc) if we don't have the space for them?

Expansions!

I like the Mushroom Trove ALOT, if it gives mushrooms like the Glimmerdust Trove, it reduces the space required for all the mushroom circles!

zenobia42
11-13-14, 10:14 AM
Other than the colored benches, ALL these options sound great to me! I hope we get a few of them soon. :)

Frosty_Wench
11-13-14, 11:08 AM
Move the "Feed the Baron" from kitchen to Trade, make it give Energy Boxes.

I really liked a lot of your suggestions, but I had to comment on this one. So simple, yet so useful. I am constantly maxed out on prime cuts and truffles and can never seem to spare a kitchen to send these off to the Baron. I would love being able to mix this trade into my rotation (and get a trade ticket)!

jim23cash
11-13-14, 11:15 AM

I don't want more kitchens or a bakery either! I agree about energy management, and I'm much more interested in characters and the storyline than in cooking and baking...:)

One of the great things about this game is that you get to design your own 'Dom. So if you don't want one, don't buy one. A lot of players have been requesting this, and it's not about energy management, it's about the amount of time we have. We don't all have the ability to make sugar every 15 minutes or flour /chocolate every 30 minutes. Making the Sweet feast can be a nightmare for someone who can't check in often! The new Faery adventure requires 3 pieces of cake in addition to the food. Each piece of cake requires 2 each flour, sugar, chocolate. That means you have to harvest 10 each wheat, sugarcane, and Cocoa beans, then make 2 sugars for 15 minutes, 2 flours for 30 minutes, and 2 chocolates for 30 minutes. Then you have to bake THREE of these. So multiply all of that times 3. And don't forget, you have to also harvest and make bread for the 5 fish sandwiches which you also have to cook in the kitchen. That's almost impossible to do in one day! And we all don't have tons of everything saved up.
I would love to have a mill that makes bulk flour, sugar, and chocolate. I'd like a bakery, too.

fluffybutter007
11-13-14, 11:15 AM
We've been asking for "Feed the Baron" to be moved from the kitchen to the exchange for over a year now. Please TL, make this happen! :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59370-quot-Feed-the-Baron!-quot-Concern

zenobia42
11-13-14, 11:53 AM
We've been asking for "Feed the Baron" to be moved from the kitchen to the exchange for over a year now. Please TL, make this happen! :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59370-quot-Feed-the-Baron!-quot-Concern

Yes, pretty pretty please! SO tired of being maxed on both truffles and prime cuts all the time, and not wanting to sacrifice my progress towards getting a faerie workshop to spend them in the kitchens.

One of the great things about this game is that you get to design your own 'Dom. So if you don't want one, don't buy one. A lot of players have been requesting this, and it's not about energy management, it's about the amount of time we have. We don't all have the ability to make sugar every 15 minutes or flour /chocolate every 30 minutes. Making the Sweet feast can be a nightmare for someone who can't check in often! The new Faery adventure requires 3 pieces of cake in addition to the food. Each piece of cake requires 2 each flour, sugar, chocolate. That means you have to harvest 10 each wheat, sugarcane, and Cocoa beans, then make 2 sugars for 15 minutes, 2 flours for 30 minutes, and 2 chocolates for 30 minutes. Then you have to bake THREE of these. So multiply all of that times 3. And don't forget, you have to also harvest and make bread for the 5 fish sandwiches which you also have to cook in the kitchen. That's almost impossible to do in one day! And we all don't have tons of everything saved up.
I would love to have a mill that makes bulk flour, sugar, and chocolate. I'd like a bakery, too.

10 flour to then make 5 bread to then make 5 smoked fish sandwiches. That's 20 kitchen-hours just for the sandwiches. Add that to the sugars for allergy potions, sugars for cake, chocolates for cake and cake themselves and you have a total of 32 kitchen-hours to supply 1 plume hive adventure.

And this is the LOW-energy way to get faerie building supplies!

While on the subject of the trade exchange, I'd love to cut the requirements for the faerie trade in half. Or at least from 12 each of the treats to 8 each. Or cut down the time it takes to make said treats. Because right now, to make ONE faerie exchange requires 84 kitchen-hours! And I for one would rather be able to get a coveted trade ticket with my building supplies than the assorted odds-n-ends from the adventure, and a teeny tiny itty bitty chance at a crate. But I ONLY do the adventure any more. I can't afford the 84 kitchen-hours for the trade, not to mention the jewelled hairpins.

Equinox14
11-13-14, 12:25 PM
Hi
When will you add to the poll my suggestion to add horses to our Castles?
Thank you

jim23cash
11-13-14, 12:47 PM
How about a Centaur character? Then he could be involved in the storyline...

lunerasilver
11-13-14, 12:57 PM
Lots of great ideas here:
I would love a bakery to alleviate stress in my kitchens.
Efficient mushroom harvesting - I would pay gems for this!!
Rare item drops for some of our buildings that only drop coins - the theatre, the tavern, the cathedral...
Rootbeer for Thomas
A really cool bird for my kingdom - maybe a Phoenix
The return of Taz ASAP
Kingdom expansion (not for 5 trade tickets)
Expansion to that cool building at the south of the map.
Further development into the ruler's back story
Better use of tabs for inventory management
The ability to easily see how much of a particular crop you already have when selecting seedlings

Thanks for the poll ��

SpiritWind00
11-13-14, 01:09 PM
Hi
When will you add to the poll my suggestion to add horses to our Castles?
Thank you

Sorry for delay... Your post is now on page 3. Other players can now add their support to it.

castle1423
11-13-14, 10:15 PM
I would love a market where we could sell our overstock...wood, milk, stone, etc. maybe we could be able to purchase or trade for expansion tickets in this market??

A cat for ivy is a cute idea!!

For G from PG

jopik
11-14-14, 12:17 AM
Building that will give CHOCOLATE!!! CAKE! Royal Sunday!!
It takes soooo much time to make chocolate! Kitchen is the only source:(((
Maybe TL would add Chocolate Drop to Faeri Tea Party!! That would make so much sense:))
Pleaseeeeeeee....

Liloze
11-14-14, 12:48 PM
Building that will give CHOCOLATE!!! CAKE! Royal Sunday!!
It takes soooo much time to make chocolate! Kitchen is the only source:(((
Maybe TL would add Chocolate Drop to Faeri Tea Party!! That would make so much sense:))
Pleaseeeeeeee....

And bonbons and tea-cakes since they are faerie related ;)

celphyn
11-14-14, 01:28 PM
New trades in the exchange : Yes
Crafting coloured benches in workshop : No thanks (like we don't have enough benches to put in the storage)
Another kitchen / bakery : Yes Yes Yes
A Market to buy and sell goods : Between players will be great (like an exchange)
A mushroom trove : Why not
A black cat for Ivy : Why not
A super sword to **** beasties quicker : Good idea (energies save)
Companion sawmill equivalent : Why not

I would like to see a new character in the kingdom =]
An upgrade for the storage (it's not well organized)
I have a lot of trees (take some spaces), but I can't store them. I don't want to chop them because I don't need wood and will waste energies. Same for the rocks. Can TL do something about it ?

midsom
11-14-14, 01:52 PM
A mushroom trove as long as it was more than one mushroom per energy would be fantastic, I would pay gems for that or alternatively a "fungi knowledge shard" with return of energy per harvest would be great. A companion to the sawmill would be awesome if it was structured like the deep mine, perhaps it could throw out a few finished beams of various difficulties at each level and when you get to level one it drops the occasional ornate beam. Edit to add a bakery is an absolute must, then you could add more items to be crafted and lead to more adventures.

SpiritWind00
11-30-14, 04:55 AM
I'm going to close this thread shortly and start a new one for December, so last call folks!

There was a post about a silver trove in the Suggestion area which I thought sounded good too. Think about items we can add as buildings or decorations or new animals etc.

Thanks all... :)

CatsCradle0
11-30-14, 05:11 AM
Some ideas from my wish list:-
A general Undo Button, for gem traps and miss hits,
A Silver Trove sounds great,
A Market/Village Store for selling off excess items like FS.

Thanks for considering our ideas.

Liloze
11-30-14, 02:18 PM
I would love to see the wall having the option to keep one's message to neighbors at the top, to be read first, at all times, and no matter how many post on said wall after it, it just jump up to top, with each new post.
There's a technical word to it, but I forgot it lol.

I feel it is really rude to post a message for neighbors to read and say " Please DON'T Post, Read Message Below!" :(

If Adding a market/trading center is more complicated in CS than in other games, why not add the options in the Royal Trade, but pease TL make it reasonable !
I mean the Fruit Trade for Energy is totally useless, and the faerie trade is just Torture!

Thanks for listening :)

LadyLolepere
11-30-14, 02:33 PM
How about a market that lets us sell the things TAZ brings back from his adventures? Yes, I said it..BRING TAZ BACK! Oh are we ever going to meet Old Thomas's girlfriend?

PurpleScorpion76
11-30-14, 02:51 PM
I'm going to close this thread shortly and start a new one for December, so last call folks!

There was a post about a silver trove in the Suggestion area which I thought sounded good too. Think about items we can add as buildings or decorations or new animals etc.

Thanks all... :)

Yes another source for silver would be awesome something we can adventure for or earn or build not only gem related. Silver mine maybe?

labsandboxers
11-30-14, 06:43 PM
As said in the past I would love a port. All that water and no exchange or adventure. I would love to see an animated ship saling in my oceans

colsieann
11-30-14, 07:17 PM
The suggestion for better (more relevant) categories in the Inventory would be great!
I'd also love to get the quest started that takes us to the gold dome at the point outside our expansion area. Maybe that's where the Harbor/seafaring items could be that others are suggesting.

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-01-14, 08:08 AM
LMAO!!! ... Seems my suggestion in an earlier poll for colored benches isn't doing so great. Only 11 votes? Really?? That's hilarious! LOL!!

...the only reason I even suggested that was just as an idea to have something different to make with the over-abundance of stone and dyes that us advanced players accumulate, since there isn't currently anything beyond regular stone benches and banners to craft with those resources. Too funny, lol!

queenofpolharcity
12-01-14, 02:01 PM
Yes for third kitchen ,mushrooms troves and pretty black cat

LMAO!!! ... Seems my suggestion in an earlier poll for colored benches isn't doing so great. Only 11 votes? Really?? That's hilarious! LOL!!

...the only reason I even suggested that was just as an idea to have something different to make with the over-abundance of stone and dyes that us advanced players accumulate, since there isn't currently anything beyond regular stone benches and banners to craft with those resources. Too funny, lol!

Maybe, instead of colored benches, we could trade stone for walls? perfect for the new-level players who havent accumulated lots of coins, and we could use the new Market Place for it! (that's me, being optimistic!)

PurpleScorpion76
12-01-14, 02:09 PM
I think I put in a previous post about making scarfs or other items to use the excess dyes. Definitely need something!

queenofpolharcity
12-01-14, 02:12 PM
I've suggested this before, but I don't want the idea to be lost in the fray so I'll suggest it again.

i think it would be so much fun to be able to actually enter the various buildings in our Kingdoms and be able to do play a short Time-Waster game while we are in there! Simple games, like Match 3, Hidden Object, etc. We would be able to earn prizes, like an occasional jolt of Energy, a Gem here and there, any assorted treat...

This would be so much fun for us when we have completed the current Quest and have been relegated to just rearranging our Kingdoms for the 1098th time...

maoster123
12-01-14, 10:05 PM
I've suggested this before, but I don't want the idea to be lost in the fray so I'll suggest it again.

i think it would be so much fun to be able to actually enter the various buildings in our Kingdoms and be able to do play a short Time-Waster game while we are in there! Simple games, like Match 3, Hidden Object, etc. We would be able to earn prizes, like an occasional jolt of Energy, a Gem here and there, any assorted treat...

This would be so much fun for us when we have completed the current Quest and have been relegated to just rearranging our Kingdoms for the 1098th time...

This reminds me of the Smurfs' Village - what a great idea! :)
Also, when we upgrade our buildings, how about changing the design of them a little? It will definitely add a lot of colour to our kingdoms...

sunkaf
12-03-14, 07:53 AM
I voted for the market and a kitchen/backery...
I already have a black cat walking around my home, and is enough for at least 3 kingdomes... Mine, my son's and the real Cat kindome, (my home...:p)

I am with you on that I have about 9+ Black Barn cats on our farm

sunkaf
12-03-14, 07:57 AM
As said in the past I would love a port. All that water and no exchange or adventure. I would love to see an animated ship saling in my oceans

I would love to see that too. Maybe a quest to find a real mermaid that becomes part of the kingdom and walks around then goes back to her pond house.

midsom
12-03-14, 03:06 PM
I would love to see that too. Maybe a quest to find a real mermaid that becomes part of the kingdom and walks around then goes back to her pond house.

Or a pirate captain that trades fabric we can make and dye as someone suggested earlier for silver

ghjvcucjb
12-04-14, 01:42 AM
1. Another kitchen or the ability to cue up items in the kitchens.
2. More expansions!!
3. The return of the mist.
4 a return to the original story line moving us forward with the true heir aka ME.

queenofpolharcity
12-08-14, 11:00 AM
The ability to cue up the kitchens?? Brilliant!!

I get so behind in my crafting because i forget to collect sugar every 15 minutes, or something like that. I'd really love to see a Bakery or Mill for making sugar and flour, but ordering them up would help out a lot!

jansden
12-08-14, 11:48 AM
I would love a way to be able to finish buildings that were started under old quests - like last years reindeer stable and this years Thanksgiving table that I couldn't finish due to vacation with no internet. It would be nice to have a completed glimmerbat habitat. Maybe allow for older buildings to be completed through collecting on the building or optional quests for old items not available Just a thought

jansden
12-08-14, 11:49 AM
I would love a way to be able to finish buildings that were started under old quests - like last years reindeer stable and this years Thanksgiving table that I couldn't finish due to vacation with no internet. It would be nice to have a completed glimmerbat habitat. Maybe allow for older buildings to be completed through collecting on the building or optional quests for old items not available Just a thought

kat8rose
12-10-14, 12:25 AM
I know we can all agree on sending & receiving more gifts ... sorry I know it's probably been said a million times before, but I need to say it too! 3 is just too rude! To give or get, 20 sounds fair, just like some of other games! a g irl can wish!

dicktrom
12-12-14, 03:56 PM
I cannot agree more!

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-13-14, 10:44 AM
It may be too late to make this suggestion as Valentine's stuff may already be in the can, so to speak but ...

I'd like to see more RED stuff for Valentine's (& less pink) in 2015. ... If you need a complimentary color, use PURPLE. Lol

Ps. LOVE SHACK, LOVE SHACK, LOVE SHACK!!!!

Pps. Here's hoping it's a global event, where we search for the candy called RED HOTS for awesome goodies. Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-13-14, 11:32 AM
Ppps. Lol ... Red devil troll for Valentine's! ...and purple golems! Lol

ghjvcucjb
12-13-14, 11:34 AM
Sorry NWK but please NO devils, demons etc. I'll have to stop playing this game.

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-13-14, 11:39 AM
We already had em, lol... 2nd anniversary ... Forget the red trolls? ( they looked like lil devils to me lol)

ghjvcucjb
12-13-14, 12:17 PM
We already had em, lol... 2nd anniversary ... Forget the red trolls? ( they looked like lil devils to me lol)

Trolls are trolls, demons and devils are symbolically different. That may be semantics to some but I can't play a game with actual demons and devils in it. So hoping TL will not add them.

DragonThruTime
12-18-14, 06:04 AM

OR

OR

OR

Great suggestions! I like all of them but especially love the Robin Hood type character who steals from the baron. Lol. The idea cracks me up!

DragonThruTime
12-18-14, 06:42 AM
I voted for

New trades in exchange
Market to buy and sell goods
Black cat for ivy
Saw mill equivalent

As for ideas regarding the black cat. A quest line would be good. If he's a magical cat which sounds probable if he's Ivy's cat, then he can speak human language. When I think of magic, I think of energy and electrical (wizards wands zapping) so the cat could drop energy. He could also drop rats tails....great hunter that he is. Cats also have an aura/reputation of mystery, independence, and mischief. These could be worked into different mini quests here and there such as playing tricks on greselda, the baron or Thurston (since he loved the baby skunkupine so much :) ) even little things like dropping things on the barons head from where he's sitting up in a tree or making spooky noises to scare the bejeebers out of Thurston or hiding things on greselda. I haven't read all the messages in this thread so maybe these things have already been suggested.

I would like to add the suggestion that we be able to visit community king/queendoms without needing to ask to be a neighbour....for those of us who just like to check things out. ;). Sometimes I will see someone talk about something they have in their village or maybe would like to take a look at how they have their village laid out and I've tried to find a way to go see it but nada.....not possible.

rogue149
12-18-14, 08:24 AM

Yes. This.

Liloze
12-18-14, 09:27 AM
I voted for

New trades in exchange
Black cat for ivy
Saw mill equivalent

As for ideas regarding the black cat. A quest line would be good. If he's a magical cat which sounds probable if he's Ivy's cat, then he can speak human language. When I think of magic, I think of energy and electrical (wizards wands zapping) so the cat could drop energy. He could also drop rats tails....great hunter that he is. Cats also have an aura/reputation of mystery, independence, and mischief. These could be worked into different mini quests here and there such as playing tricks on greselda, the baron or Thurston (since he loved the baby skunkupine so much :) ) even little things like dropping things on the barons head from where he's sitting up in a tree or making spooky noises to scare the bejeebers out of Thurston or hiding things on greselda. I haven't read all the messages in this thread so maybe these things have already been suggested.

I would like to add the suggestion that we be able to visit community king/queendoms without needing to ask to be a neighbour....for those of us who just like to check things out. ;). Sometimes I will see someone talk about something they have in their village or maybe would like to take a look at how they have their village laid out and I've tried to find a way to go see it but nada.....not possible.

Wooow like your imagination and ideas, sounds fun :D
Yes I agree, and second your demand, wish there's a way to visit other kingdoms without the need for neighbor invite :)

Liloze
12-18-14, 09:28 AM
Great suggestions! I like all of them but especially love the Robin Hood type character who steals from the baron. Lol. The idea cracks me up!

Robin / Joan - Or both lol - sounds great :D

CharmOfLea
12-18-14, 09:31 AM
I voted for

New trades in exchange
Black cat for ivy
Saw mill equivalent

Oooh this sounds good! I'd love a cat. Been secretly wishing for one. :)

fesxdgdgsgfb
12-21-14, 10:13 AM
In addition to being able to turn animals in all directions, I'd love to be able to "turn off" baby animals that I want to keep small (and wouldn't have to worry about accidentally feeding/growing them.) It would be nice to turn off some plants, too. It's difficult to see some items when there are arrows bouncing over and around them.

Chaotarch
12-21-14, 10:27 AM
Ppps. Lol ... Red devil troll for Valentine's! ...and purple golems! Lol

lol, i wont search the thread we want that colored beasts...
i am still with you for random purple golems, red dire bores with 99 energy which drops crates:cool: all time

queenofpolharcity
12-23-14, 08:51 AM
In addition to being able to turn animals in all directions, I'd love to be able to "turn off" baby animals that I want to keep small (and wouldn't have to worry about accidentally feeding/growing them.) It would be nice to turn off some plants, too. It's difficult to see some items when there are arrows bouncing over and around them.

i would love, love to keep some animals small!!

CoalCountry
12-25-14, 05:04 AM
Since we were able to get the Holiday Bakery, does that mean we won't be getting a FS-type of Market? Say it isn't so! :( Because the Market has more (or as many) votes than the Kitchen, in the Suggestions Poll.