PDA

View Full Version : I Am A Bit Confused......

FigmentValley
11-06-14, 08:35 PM
I play the game many times during a day. It updates multiple times a day. Things are updated - arena wins, food plantings and harvest, etc.

I gift to my three gift partners every morning. Yet, I do not get gifts every day. I can go two to three days with no gifts. Then, out of the blue, I will receive 9-12 gold gifts -all from my three gift buddies. Days worth, all at the same time.

I am not getting gold from others -so I am not up to the "daily limit" (if there is such a thing).

So..... Why is the gold not distributed as it is gifted? Why is it held for a few days, then given in large clumps? What is wrong?

?????????????

tuffyjkitten
11-06-14, 09:26 PM
I noticed that happening recently too. I got 4 gold from the same neighbor in 1 day, then got nothing from anyone for the next 2 days. I typically get 5-6 gold per day.

freshfunin2008
11-07-14, 11:01 AM
sounds like a bug. Better notify support.

rosewaterlily
11-07-14, 11:59 AM
There was a daylight savings glitch in all the TL games between 2 and 3 a.m. EST the day after the clocks were changed and you could send unlimited gifts over and over to everyone on your gift list, but since that hour passed we're back to the normal gifting limit.

FigmentValley
11-07-14, 04:31 PM
That was nearly a week ago. It is still happening.