PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Coin/Habitat Issue

Syphadias
11-06-14, 08:11 PM
This is happening on iOS for me...

I am not sure if this is the right place for this or not but today I upgraded my "Green Grove" to "Big Green Grove" and I decided to take my dragons off after I started upgrading... It then kept spamming 200 coins every 30-35 seconds. The coins are bugged on my Big Green Grove completely now... The coins I did earn on "BGG" end up getting taken from me when I close the game then re-open it... Possibly some bug that happened with the order of how I did things today...

I am getting annoyed with the bugged(fake) coins popping up every 30 seconds and do not know what to do!:(:mad::confused: Should I make a Green Grove and move my dragons off the Big Green Grove then sell it and just re-upgrade the new one? I would really appreciate an answer soon! I would add a picture but there would be no point it'd be a picture of a BGG with coins ready. Or I can get back with pictures of my coin amount after I accept the bugged coins then one of after I restart the game... Let me know!

Thanks - Syphadias

ciarjen
11-07-14, 02:57 AM
I would suggest that you delete the app and reinstall the latest updated app from the app store (normal version, not Halloween) and see if that fixes it.

kooky panda
11-07-14, 09:07 AM
As ciarjen posted, try deleting and redownloading the game.
If the issue continues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.