PDA

View Full Version : Petition to Bring Back Kaz

lunerasilver
11-06-14, 08:03 PM
Tired of demanding Faeries? Shudder every time you plant a strawberry or go to pick a mushroom for fear of the inevitable boars that will result? Miss conversing with a gruff green man? I know I am!

What happened to Taz and why haven't we sent out a search party or recur operation for our missing troll friend?!?!

If you miss Kaz, and want TL to do something about it, sign this petition to bring Kaz back.

~ A concerned kingdom ruler

29vanilla
11-07-14, 10:00 AM
Haven't even got him yet. Lol. I am a really slow player trying build feasts for adventures right now. But I will help you by signing bc I know others have posted the same concern.

aypeerez
11-07-14, 01:45 PM
I am with you on this. I miss Kaz and his "whaddyawant" way of talking. I've named a troll in my forest game after him. I want that brave independent thinker back. Life in my Queendom just isn't the same without him. I give his place an airing at least once a day - though it may be that trolls prefer mustiness - hoping to find him...... Or maybe a ransom note???

AnniePMH
11-08-14, 03:30 AM
After the teaser/cliffhanger ending to the Faerie Bridge Update, it would seem Kaz is indeed back. Whether Ivy's hiding him in her hut or he ran away for some reason, I guess we will find out next Faerie Update. If not, I will be very disappointed... Love Kaz dearly, teef and all:)

CatsCradle0
11-08-14, 03:46 AM
Kaz has only departed today for me, will miss him. Hope he's back soon.

danzplace
11-08-14, 04:21 AM
Love the big guy, it would be great to have him back. Did he ever walk around the kingdom?

roguebee
11-08-14, 07:45 AM
No. He never did. Just showed up in the dialog pop-ups.

ClaresKingdom
11-08-14, 12:19 PM
I too want Kaz to return - why are none of the other characters concerned about him? He's been gone AGES! And when he comes back I want him to walk around the Kingdom like all the other characters please TL :rolleyes:

beachinhawaii
11-08-14, 01:10 PM
Only on part three of the troll tribe! I can't wait to get his house! But if he has a house on the board, why wouldn't he be a character like everyone else ?:)

Liloze
11-08-14, 02:30 PM
Oh ! KAZ Is absolutely adorable, lol :D Yes you are reading correctly ADORABLE :p
Yes please TL bring Kaz back, and you can make Thurston disappear instead! (cue evil laugh mwahaha)
Gosh I hate this guy, especially when he stomps around me, while am fighting beasts, passes by as if nothing is happening!
"Hey could you help me here? Lend a hand?, why don'tcha?! "
Wish I could strip him to his shorts and put him back where I found him lol ;)

Gabi2111
11-08-14, 03:02 PM
It would be great if he would not only return but walk around in the kingdom too. A green man is just what the kingdom needs!!!

lunerasilver
11-10-14, 05:50 PM
Oh ! KAZ Is absolutely adorable, lol :D Yes you are reading correctly ADORABLE :p
Yes please TL bring Kaz back, and you can make Thurston disappear instead! (cue evil laugh mwahaha)
Gosh I hate this guy, especially when he stomps around me, while am fighting beasts, passes by as if nothing is happening!
"Hey could you help me here? Lend a hand?, why don'tcha?! "
Wish I could strip him to his shorts and put him back where I found him lol ;)

Indeed! I'm sure Kaz wouldn't just walk by when you are fighting wild boars, etc. The only thing Thurston seems really s****ed at "hunting" is rootbeers at the tavern!

CharmOfLea
11-10-14, 07:38 PM
Count me in, I'm signing it. I just built his mansion. I don't want him gone at all. No no. :o

ryusei745
11-10-14, 08:43 PM
i agree! i imagine once he's back we'll have something to do with all this feral magic. ive been thinking maybe he comes back changed from the feral magic the boars have and we actually have to rescue him again.

ghjvcucjb
11-10-14, 10:42 PM
I could be wrong but I'm pretty semi sure :-) that the last thing ivy said with this last goal for the faerie bridge when they found out who was stealing all the buried black spherical ball things was...Kaz

Liloze
11-11-14, 10:37 AM
Indeed! I'm sure Kaz wouldn't just walk by when you are fighting wild boars, etc. The only thing Thurston seems really s****ed at "hunting" is rootbeers at the tavern!

Lol absolutely :D