PDA

View Full Version : storage

skylier9029
11-06-14, 07:53 AM
I had stored a appliance in my storage, when I went back to get it, it was locked had to wait till next level, ok I did that, it let me get my nacho machine out, but it locked on me again I wasn't able to get my next appliance for reaching that level. :mad: until next level,,What the hell....I have to spend 49 gems to get my appliances out that I already bought.

Natasha_07
11-06-14, 08:06 AM
As you level up you unlock a new slot at certain levels, I think its 18 appliances in total when you reach the last slot. After that you can add 'an extra' one for 49 gems.

I you want to use a certain appliance just store another one so that you can put the one you want to use outside.

skylier9029
11-06-14, 08:23 AM
Thanks for the input..just hate waiting till I level you again

bobbyrae
11-06-14, 08:47 AM
Yeah...unfortunately you can only have so many appliances out in the floor at one time. You don't have to buy more appliance slots unless you really want to have more than the allowance out. Many players feel it really isn't worth it.

Natasha_07
11-06-14, 09:21 AM
It's not worth it! 49 gems can buy you a nice LTO or 2 on BFS.

meme1098
11-07-14, 01:39 PM
Just store an appliance or 2 if you want to build different ones to master new recipes.

orleansparish
11-09-14, 09:45 AM
I think what she's saying is that she put a machine away and couldn't get another one out? I've had that happen to me when I first started playing the game. Didn't know there was a support to write until much later. By then, TL fixed that problem and I doubt they would have returned all my gems and appliances. Extra slots was 24 gems so I just literally paid to get my stuff out of prison. If this is what the original poster means,write teamlava support.