PDA

View Full Version : A habitat query

shelbyforest
11-06-14, 06:00 AM
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked many times, I am fairly new to this game, and I was wondering are some of the habitats specific for only one type of dragon? In this case I mean the Passion Pit? I wanted something to put a dragon with a purple element in, saw this and assumed that it would be suitable for either pink and purple?? Once bought and built this does not appear to be the case. Soo is there a list somewhere which says which dragons can go where? As on my dragon list I can't see a dragon with the pink/ Purple Heart on it....I am now confused, which I fully admit doesn't take much lol ..

Natasha_07
11-06-14, 06:17 AM
Passion pit is for the valentine dragons leftheart, rightheart and passion.

These dragons are expired.

shelbyforest
11-06-14, 10:09 AM
Thank you for the reply....the next question has to be if these dragons have expired how come their habitats are still on sale? So do I just delete the habitat and put it down to experience? And are there many like this? How do I know as a newbie if I hatch a new dragon which of the habitats are suitable for it? I am peeved cos I used up gold to speed up the habitat completion as I have an egg ready on the nest and a breeding pair completed....ah well moan over....

Natasha_07
11-06-14, 10:34 AM
When your egg is ready, you click on it in the nest and you'll get a pop-up that says "Congratulations you have hatched a xxxxx dragon" (that's what I get on android, dont know if iOS is the same words).

Below the dragon you'll see some colors, those are actually 'types' for example let's say you get a titan dragon below the image you'll see red and purple which means you can place it either in the red habitat or purple habitat.

cocauina
11-06-14, 11:46 AM
Thank you for the reply....the next question has to be if these dragons have expired how come their habitats are still on sale? So do I just delete the habitat and put it down to experience? And are there many like this? How do I know as a newbie if I hatch a new dragon which of the habitats are suitable for it? I am peeved cos I used up gold to speed up the habitat completion as I have an egg ready on the nest and a breeding pair completed....ah well moan over....

I would recomend you to visit the egg chart of sehana - here (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/dragon_eggs2) - so when you have a egg that you don't know, just search for him in the link that I've gave you, and below the egg, you have some info about the dragon.

And in here, you acn see the forms of all dragons - horizontal (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/dragon_forms.html) - square (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/dragon_stages.html)

When your egg is ready, you click on it in the nest and you'll get a pop-up that says "Congratulations you have hatched a xxxxx dragon" (that's what I get on android, dont know if iOS is the same words).

Below the dragon you'll see some colors, those are actually 'types' for example let's say you get a titan dragon below the image you'll see red and purple which means you can place it either in the red habitat or purple habitat.

In IOS is the same thing :)
A square with a big congrats and then "you have hatched a *name* dragon - what would you like to do with your new baby dragon?"

PineapplePigeon
11-07-14, 08:08 PM
They usually bring them back every Valentine's day, so they just keep the habitat in the market.

blueangel826
11-05-15, 10:36 PM
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked many times, I am fairly new to this game, and I was wondering are some of the habitats specific for only one type of dragon? In this case I mean the Passion Pit? I wanted something to put a dragon with a purple element in, saw this and assumed that it would be suitable for either pink and purple?? Once bought and built this does not appear to be the case. Soo is there a list somewhere which says which dragons can go where? As on my dragon list I can't see a dragon with the pink/ Purple Heart on it....I am now confused, which I fully admit doesn't take much lol ..
I also have an empty Passion Pit habitat that I bought thinking the same thing. It's so large & since habitats can't go into storage, it sits on space I truly need for habitats for the dragons I have. I have more than 15 eggs stored that I can't hatch due to space constraints. I began playing June 30, 2015 (less than 4 1/2 months ago) & am on lvl 75 or 76. Just wish this habitat could house pink or purple dragons until the Valentine dragons might be available again. Another suggestion would be to use the words on the Passion Pit that "it's for Valentine dragons." Hope to see the future residents available in February!!
Thanks for the help!