PDA

View Full Version : Answered Minor glitch with goals

SHINeeFan23
11-05-14, 01:52 PM
I'm having this weird glitch or bug on my game. Ever time I leave a comment on a neighbors wall this pops up:

I tried another neighbors wall & nothing happens. Not sure why it's happening only on this persons wall.

cocauina
11-05-14, 03:08 PM
I'm having this weird glitch or bug on my game. Ever time I leave a comment on a neighbors wall this pops up:

I tried another neighbors wall & nothing happens. Not sure why it's happening only on this persons wall.

This happened to me on Halloween version and normal version after the new update, I'm receiving a bunch of goals, that I'm STILL trying to finish, the info of the goal says that I've finished and this happens, not only after I post a comment on a wall, but also happens after I visit the Arctic Isles community.

kittkat114
11-05-14, 03:23 PM
Every now and then, when I return from visiting a neighbor, I'll get pop-ups that I've completed a few goals, usually the same (I remember the Music dragon one). There are normally 2 or 3, and I haven't actually earned them yet. The system eventually realizes this and resets, but it's now happened a few times. Has this happened to anyone else?:confused:

kooky panda
11-05-14, 03:38 PM
What devices do you guys play on? IOS or android?

After you receive one of these pop ups, do you still have the goal in your quest book?

I will go ahead and report this over.

You can try deleting and redown loading the game to see if that stops the goal pop ups.

cocauina
11-05-14, 03:52 PM
Kooky
I'm playing on IOS and on halloween version (I don't know if that is still happening after the last update for that app), but I still have 2 screenshots and already emailed TL with the screenshots from the halloween version. About the regular version, I didn't had any problems until the new update. I have a couple of screenshots and on the email to TL about the weird glitch with goals on halloween version, I've wrote about the regular version also and I attached the screenshots.

I receive one goal, and after I press continue, I receive another one, and this happens can happen 5, 10 times if I continue to press "continue" if I don't press "continue" after a couple seconds, the game, reloads.

If I press "continue" I receive a new goal, the goal that I've "finished" desappears and the new one appears, one time I decided to check my game because of the word "new" next to my book of goals, and had 3 new goals because of this glicth. And a couple seconds later, the game reloads, and this glicth stops.

This is kinda of a cycle, every 1hour this can happens if I visit another friend and post on the wall, or only open the wall on the arctic isle.

SHINeeFan23
11-05-14, 04:03 PM
I'm playing on IOS. Ever since this new update that has been showing up ever time I post on that neighbors wall. I still haven't finished that quest as I believe that's the mirage dragon quest. I don't have it so I have no idea why that shows up. I only tried posting to 1 other neighbor & nothing happened.

cocauina
11-05-14, 04:09 PM
I'm playing on IOS. Ever since this new update that has been showing up ever time I post on that neighbors wall. I still haven't finished that quest as I believe that's the mirage dragon quest. I don't have it so I have no idea why that shows up. I only tried posting to 1 other neighbor & nothing happened.

This glitch is random.. I've only taken screenshots one time and I have 8 goals that I still need to finish but the game decided to say that I already had finished.. After a couple seconds, the game just reloads, but then, the cycle begins.

SHINeeFan23
11-05-14, 04:17 PM
This glitch is random.. I've only taken screenshots one time and I have 8 goals that I still need to finish but the game decided to say that I already had finished.. After a couple seconds, the game just reloads, but then, the cycle begins.

I just went to vistit one of those community neighbor & when I left a comment on the wall it showed 2 quest that I haven't finished & ever time I pressed collect it kept popping up & showing the processing bar. I never had any problems with the game before.

Meowmeowbeans
11-05-14, 04:27 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue! Our team is taking a look - in the meantime, you should be able to close the game and re-open it to resume normal gameplay. Thanks for your patience! :)

molespouse
11-05-14, 04:42 PM
What devices do you guys play on? IOS or android?

After you receive one of these pop ups, do you still have the goal in your quest book?

I will go ahead and report this over.

You can try deleting and redown loading the game to see if that stops the goal pop ups.

Kooky,

This started with me on Halloween version. I didn't pay attention & just didn't use it. Yesterday it started on the normal version. I'm on IOS 8.1 iPad 2. I've closed out, deleted game & reinstalled and closed down my iPad to force close. Nothing works. The goals remain in quest. They pop up over and over again

molespouse
11-05-14, 04:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue! Our team is taking a look - in the meantime, you should be able to close the game and re-open it to resume normal gameplay. Thanks for your patience! :)

No, closing the game and reopen doesn't work. As I explained earlier I've even deleted the game & reinstalled & it's still doing it. Hopefully you guys can get this fixed ASAP. I'm having issues with freezing & crashing on islands who are max with epic dragons. Now this. Makes it hard to visit neighbors

cocauina
11-05-14, 04:54 PM
I just went to vistit one of those community neighbor & when I left a comment on the wall it showed 2 quest that I haven't finished & ever time I pressed collect it kept popping up & showing the processing bar. I never had any problems with the game before.

I know, this happens with me also :)
I've never had any problems with the regular version before, only some glitches that TL could fix in the moment :)

kooky panda
11-06-14, 08:37 AM
This should now be solved!

SHINeeFan23
11-07-14, 07:58 AM
This should now be solved!

Yes it was. I have a question. When I went to my game this morning a quest popped up with gold. Like when you download a game & get gold from them. I clicked collect & put the road on the island & it gave me gold. Was there a game?

kooky panda
11-07-14, 08:56 AM
Yes it was. I have a question. When I went to my game this morning a quest popped up with gold. Like when you download a game & get gold from them. I clicked collect & put the road on the island & it gave me gold. Was there a game?
IOS players do not get gold from downloading and playing other games. The rewards for these goals are 0. You will have other random goals that do pay out gold and this sounds like you got one of those goals.